Welcome to www.oasclan.com,

Currently your access is limited to a select few areas. To gain further access to our website, you must either LOGIN or REGISTER a new account. OAS Members must REGISTER their tags to play on the servers.

We welcome all questions and comments and hope you visit us again soon.
We are Currently Recruiting!

What is OAS?

The OASCLAN is a professional online gaming eSport network. OAS is particularly dedicated to being a gaming portal for all levels of play and all players. OAS offers multiple game servers, as well as a friendly community for support and recreation. OAS was founded to provide new players and seasoned, professional gamers the ability to compete at all levels. To guarantee that the environment of play is one of competition, fun, and fair game play, it is necessary to read, understand, and play by the OAS rules and regulations. All players and teams will be expected to hold themselves to the highest standard with respect to these rules.

For more information, please continue!
The OAS Administration
Welcome to www.oasclan.com,

Currently your access is limited to a select few areas. To gain further access to our website, you must either LOGIN or REGISTER a new account. OAS Members must REGISTER their tags to play on the servers.

We welcome all questions and comments and hope you visit us again soon.
We are Currently Recruiting!

What is OAS?

The OASCLAN is a professional online gaming eSport network. OAS is particularly dedicated to being a gaming portal for all levels of play and all players. OAS offers multiple game servers, as well as a friendly community for support and recreation. OAS was founded to provide new players and seasoned, professional gamers the ability to compete at all levels. To guarantee that the environment of play is one of competition, fun, and fair game play, it is necessary to read, understand, and play by the OAS rules and regulations. All players and teams will be expected to hold themselves to the highest standard with respect to these rules.

For more information, please continue!
The OAS Administration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 43 on May 6th 2024, 8:56 pm
Battletracker
Visitor Flags
free counters
Info / Affiliates
OAS Donations

What up from {HaVoK} Clan..XX

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
{HaVoK}KILLSWITCH

{HaVoK}KILLSWITCH

Number of posts : 1

What up from {HaVoK} Clan..XX Empty
PostSubject: What up from {HaVoK} Clan..XX   What up from {HaVoK} Clan..XX I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2009, 5:18 pm

Just wanted to say what up to Storm and all the other OAS members...Storm's a great admin and you all could learn from his Style and his admin techniques..Please don't be over-sensitive around me cause like you, us at {HaVoK} are a bunch of son-of-a bitches and are ruthless by nature.!! Anything goes on our server creating a ruthless frag for all set..We kick for no reason on our server but for Bitches that TK people and cheaters who will be throttled. Please keep up with our posts on havok-clan.com in reference to caught hackers and our Aci streams. We together can preserve the integrity of the game and create a better playing environment for all. We are the #1 undefeated TWL hospital Clan and would love to have you in our server anytime, Allies we ARE......Hooah! Switch
Back to top Go down
OAS][Discobarleuven
Senior Admin
OAS][Discobarleuven

Number of posts : 580

PostSubject: Re: What up from {HaVoK} Clan..XX   What up from {HaVoK} Clan..XX I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2009, 5:55 pm

{HaVoK}KILLSWITCH wrote:
Just wanted to say what up to Storm and all the other OAS members...Storm's a great admin and you all could learn from his Style and his admin techniques..Please don't be over-sensitive around me cause like you, us at {HaVoK} are a bunch of son-of-a bitches and are ruthless by nature.!! Anything goes on our server creating a ruthless frag for all set..We kick for no reason on our server but for Bitches that TK people and cheaters who will be throttled. Please keep up with our posts on havok-clan.com in reference to caught hackers and our Aci streams. We together can preserve the integrity of the game and create a better playing environment for all. We are the #1 undefeated TWL hospital Clan and would love to have you in our server anytime, Allies we ARE......Hooah! Switch

hi kill , nice too see you found you'r way to the website here .
i will stop by some time on the hospital server , but its not really my map tho .
Back to top Go down
Storm
Founder
Storm

Number of posts : 395

PostSubject: Re: What up from {HaVoK} Clan..XX   What up from {HaVoK} Clan..XX I_icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2009, 9:31 am

Hey Killswitch, nice to see you around.

About the anti cheat stuff I would really support if you would switch to AON. You get an entire Admin Pannel plus much more support. C you around m8.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stane-hosting.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What up from {HaVoK} Clan..XX   What up from {HaVoK} Clan..XX I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What up from {HaVoK} Clan..XX
Page 1 of 1