Welcome to www.oasclan.com,

Currently your access is limited to a select few areas. To gain further access to our website, you must either LOGIN or REGISTER a new account. OAS Members must REGISTER their tags to play on the servers.

We welcome all questions and comments and hope you visit us again soon.
We are Currently Recruiting!

What is OAS?

The OASCLAN is a professional online gaming eSport network. OAS is particularly dedicated to being a gaming portal for all levels of play and all players. OAS offers multiple game servers, as well as a friendly community for support and recreation. OAS was founded to provide new players and seasoned, professional gamers the ability to compete at all levels. To guarantee that the environment of play is one of competition, fun, and fair game play, it is necessary to read, understand, and play by the OAS rules and regulations. All players and teams will be expected to hold themselves to the highest standard with respect to these rules.

For more information, please continue!
The OAS Administration
Welcome to www.oasclan.com,

Currently your access is limited to a select few areas. To gain further access to our website, you must either LOGIN or REGISTER a new account. OAS Members must REGISTER their tags to play on the servers.

We welcome all questions and comments and hope you visit us again soon.
We are Currently Recruiting!

What is OAS?

The OASCLAN is a professional online gaming eSport network. OAS is particularly dedicated to being a gaming portal for all levels of play and all players. OAS offers multiple game servers, as well as a friendly community for support and recreation. OAS was founded to provide new players and seasoned, professional gamers the ability to compete at all levels. To guarantee that the environment of play is one of competition, fun, and fair game play, it is necessary to read, understand, and play by the OAS rules and regulations. All players and teams will be expected to hold themselves to the highest standard with respect to these rules.

For more information, please continue!
The OAS Administration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 43 on May 6th 2024, 8:56 pm
Battletracker
Visitor Flags
free counters
Info / Affiliates
OAS Donations

+aFp clan

Go down 
+2
imess
kalypso!
6 posters
AuthorMessage
kalypso!

Number of posts : 24

+aFp clan Empty
PostSubject: +aFp clan   +aFp clan I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2009, 8:16 pm

I see this has already been discussed here. You other thread was getting full, so here's a fresh one.

It was loads of fun playing with you guys on your server, and you are obviously a fun bunch to play with, so we'd like to have a friendly scrim against your team. I notice you have called into question our integrity as a clan.

I can assure you that we play with the utmost integrity, as I know you do as well. The specific player you called into question never used any hacks until one day he became curious and made a stupid mistake. I'm not justifying what he did, we kicked him out immediately and haven't heard from him since. He was a hacker for one and only one day, more than enough reason to rid ourselves of him. Check him out on hazardaa and you'll see that he has changed his name to MoscaSucks or something. As mosca is our clan leader, he obviously doesn't like us and isn't associated in any way.
http://www.aa-accounthistory.com/accounthistory.php?guid=690F9CC76641E43872EDA205FA759E41

Like I mentioned, +aFp.Mo$cA is our clan leader and he is clean as a whistle:
http://www.aa-accounthistory.com/accounthistory.php?guid=4E5FBFDCD23BEA96B39F503046B276BB
then see:
http://www.anticheatinc.net/forums/showthread.php?t=59760

I am basically PR for our clan and i am also clean (+aFp.kalypso!, previously -w!P.fl4wless), and an ACI private member:
http://www.aa-accounthistory.com/accounthistory.php?guid=DD60B032BE395B2D9A65E11F3D27ED9F
also:
http://www.anticheatinc.net/forums/showthread.php?t=57683

I haven't looked extensively into your clan's history as of yet, but I am willing to, within reason, disregard any shady pasts of any of your members. It was fantastic to play with you fine AAers and we are hoping that this friendly scrimmage can develop and grow into an alliance. Please respond if you are still interested. We hope to have develop a long history and foster a friendship with your team.

EDIT: Did some research:
Confirmed Hackers:
OAS-R][aksu19: http://www.aa-accounthistory.com/accounthistory.php?guid=AFA492B6B081E8A562624C753B462593 (linked by both MAC and IP, definitive)
OAS][a]Storm: http://www.aa-accounthistory.com/accounthistory.php?guid=3F676CB9262475BF40EC6B5FA5DDC055 (linked by both MAC and IP, definitive)

Questionable, but Improbable:
http://www.aa-accounthistory.com/accounthistory.php?guid=CEC3B9BE039E1D427E20F05742298F1D
http://www.aa-accounthistory.com/accounthistory.php?guid=49A76AAA02266EF23250A3FDD0FF5654
http://www.aa-accounthistory.com/accounthistory.php?guid=9E3EC4F802608E750E8A4992D10FA3CF
http://www.aa-accounthistory.com/accounthistory.php?guid=55F1A11881A972571A6583875319077D
http://www.aa-accounthistory.com/accounthistory.php?guid=C86224E19CF03035C662A688BA767A90
http://www.aa-accounthistory.com/accounthistory.php?guid=92D44F24DEA758F1CB20CB6540A7ED8B
http://www.aa-accounthistory.com/accounthistory.php?guid=58AD63BC7BD9E3350FDCD257A7BE7CBF

Regards,
-kalypso!
A Few Prodigies
Public Relations, Scrims, and Competition
giedds
ddPublic Relations, Scrims, and Competition
-ACI- Private Member
BattleTracker

Last edited by OAS][Soulman on September 13th 2009, 1:00 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Formatting Issues/Link Updates)
Back to top Go down
Gast

+aFp clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: +aFp clan   +aFp clan I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2009, 9:24 pm

Lol, i don't think Storm will be too impressed, he's one of our AON PSA's.   We'll organize something on our end and let you know about a scrim. HOOAH!!! 
Back to top Go down
kalypso!

+aFp clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: +aFp clan   +aFp clan I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2009, 9:31 pm

OAS][Shahtin wrote:
Lol, i don't think Storm will be too impressed, he's one of our AON PSA's.
That's an ugly link for an AON PSA haha.

Hope to hear for you soon!
-kalypso!
Back to top Go down
imess

Number of posts : 1316

+aFp clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: +aFp clan   +aFp clan I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2009, 10:29 pm

OT, how many PSA do we have?
Back to top Go down
Gast

+aFp clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: +aFp clan   +aFp clan I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2009, 10:55 pm

2 mate, Storm and Soulman.   We can have a max of 4, interested?
Back to top Go down
imess

+aFp clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: +aFp clan   +aFp clan I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2009, 12:02 am

Yea I think there's already a poll in the main admin area?
Back to top Go down
imess

+aFp clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: +aFp clan   +aFp clan I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2009, 12:08 am

Btw, how is storm linked by MAC?
-AUT-Nemesis 00:1B:78:B7:21:XX
OAS][a]Storm 00:1B:78:B6:7A:XX
Back to top Go down
kalypso!

+aFp clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: +aFp clan   +aFp clan I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2009, 1:35 am

Sorry I thought Storm and Nemesis were the same person. He (Nemesis) would have changed his MAC when he was banned but and created a new account (Storm). However, he forgot to change his IP, so that link still exists, whereas the two Nemesis are linked by MAC. I was in the server when he was banned back in March and ACI has confirmed, will post link to that BG as soon as it's up. I'm not accusing him of hacking now I'm just saying that if we're going to bring up people's stupid pasts then both our teams leave a lot to be desired.

Anyhow, apologies, it looks like only his honor was hacked, but since there isn't much info to be had on that, usually the case, can't make a definitive accusation. Please have him refer people to this thread if he is ever bothered with accusations:

http://www.anticheatinc.net/forums/showthread.php?t=59846

Anyhow this really isn't relevant to the thread. Please get back with info relevant to scrim. OAS still interested? We would really like to see you in action as a team! Next Friday 7PM EST works for us. Do you want to host the match, or would you rather have it on my match server? It's in the Midwest, so centrally located for US players.
Back to top Go down
Storm
Founder
Storm

Number of posts : 395

+aFp clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: +aFp clan   +aFp clan I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2009, 2:24 am

This is rediculous. Nemesis is my brother. He played on an ACI patroled server and got charged with Honor Hacking. Please look at his account info and see for yourself there is nothing wrong with his account.

I have and have nothing to do with it. As we have the same internet connection, I am linked to his account.
If it pleases you I will not compete in the clanwar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stane-hosting.org
kalypso!

+aFp clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: +aFp clan   +aFp clan I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2009, 3:05 am

Yea that was my bad. We would still love to have all of you play, regardless of your histories, as long as you can return clean pbss.
Back to top Go down
imess

+aFp clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: +aFp clan   +aFp clan I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2009, 3:51 am

kalypso! wrote:
Yea that was my bad. We would still love to have all of you play, regardless of your histories, as long as you can return clean pbss.

We have (according to roster) 100+ members. Having all of us play at the same time will surely melt the server Laughing
Kidding.
I have a better chance to be in it if it's between 8pm PDT Friday - 11pm PDT Sunday.
Back to top Go down
SiteFounder

Number of posts : 2087

+aFp clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: +aFp clan   +aFp clan I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2009, 4:51 am

Wow...it appears I have started a "shit storm" here. (No pun intended).

I was never trying to accuse +aFp of being a dirty clan. I just happend to come across a post about a recent ban of one of the members while trying to find your website (assuming you have one) to check it out and possibly get the ball rolling for a scrim.

Just so everyone in OUR clan is aware...Storm has a clean account. This is per AON's official background checks. ACI has banned Nemesis for a hacked honor. AON does not ban for hacked honor. If this were a link to a banned account for cheat/hack this would be a different story. This is NOT the case. Personally, that issue I consider closed. We've all played with him and know he doesnt cheat.

As for aksu's account...I havent looked into that one yet. I'll get back to you on that one.

The other ones posted with links are all clean. Just look at the IP pool for each one and you can see that the possibility of getting a false link increases with each IP your assigned.

I do NOT want to imply that our clan has been spotless. We too have had a few issues with members going astray and dealt with them immediately just as aFp claims to have. Anyway...I would still like to check out the aFp website if there is one.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
kalypso!

+aFp clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: +aFp clan   +aFp clan I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2009, 11:35 am

OAS][AA355 wrote:

Kidding.
I have a better chance to be in it if it's between 8pm PDT Friday - 11pm PDT Sunday.

How about 7pm PDT Friday? 8pm PDT is 11 at night for our friends on the eastern seaboard.
Back to top Go down
OAS][dgib7994
Clanmate

Number of posts : 45

+aFp clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: +aFp clan   +aFp clan I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2009, 12:01 pm

If it's evening on any Friday, I can't make it because I'm a high school football player. Also any other day might conflict with practice too.
Back to top Go down
kalypso!

+aFp clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: +aFp clan   +aFp clan I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2009, 1:10 pm

OK, let's do this: OAS Administrator post your roster of who will be playing, and give the time and date that they are all available, and +aFp will honor your decision.
Back to top Go down
SiteFounder

+aFp clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: +aFp clan   +aFp clan I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2009, 1:33 pm

I would like to see your clan website first if thats not a problem.
Back to top Go down
kalypso!

+aFp clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: +aFp clan   +aFp clan I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2009, 2:07 pm

We are a small clan, and a website is still in development. We have only an xfire website right now, but I think it's only visible to team members... I will talk to Mosca about that for you.
Back to top Go down
SiteFounder

+aFp clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: +aFp clan   +aFp clan I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2009, 2:17 pm

To be quite honest, all I really am interested in is your clan roster.

I just like to be thorough. It would seem from your earlier posts that you can understand that. Very Happy

Thanks again.

(BTW...we had a US_MARINE in the clan awhile back. He is no longer here.)
Back to top Go down
kalypso!

+aFp clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: +aFp clan   +aFp clan I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2009, 2:53 pm

We are in the process of releasing our inactive players. Here are our definite 6:

1. +aFp.Mo$ca!
2. +aFp.kalypso!
3. +aFp.NoMercy
4. +aFp.404
5. +aFp.Voodoo!!
6. +aFp.Quantum-Sniper
Back to top Go down
kalypso!

+aFp clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: +aFp clan   +aFp clan I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2009, 3:26 pm

Made my first signature today:

^kalypso!-

A Few Prodigies
Public Relations, Scrims, and Competition

-ACI- Private Member

+aFp clan Kalypso_sig
Back to top Go down
SiteFounder

+aFp clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: +aFp clan   +aFp clan I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2009, 3:36 pm

I like the sig. Looks quite professional. I would suggest you consider adding your Private Member status with ACI.
We happen to be affiliated with AON and I'm sure you are aware of the issues between the two organizations but I personally respect anyone who attempts to keep the game clean.

I'd also like to say that you make a good PR man! cheers
You should look into doing something like that for a career.

Anyway, I think we can start getting the ball rolling on our end for a scrim. We would be happy to host it on our secondary server. We will need at least 2 weeks to organize it on our end due to the fact that our clan is global and scheduling ANYTHING is usually challenging at best.

I will start a new "official" scrim sign-up and info thread when I get home from work tonight. The only question I have at this point is how many players do you think you might want to use? We shouldnt have a problem matching whatever you come up with. If it is more than 5 per team we can use our primary server for the scrim. (I have to check with the boss on that to be sure...)
Back to top Go down
kalypso!

+aFp clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: +aFp clan   +aFp clan I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2009, 3:40 pm

How about a 6v6? We can up that number later as I get definites from my clan leader of who's staying.
Back to top Go down
SiteFounder

+aFp clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: +aFp clan   +aFp clan I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2009, 3:51 pm

That is a good start. We will start with 6 and have a "stand-by" list for extras or replacements as needed.
Back to top Go down
imess

+aFp clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: +aFp clan   +aFp clan I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2009, 4:21 pm

Or we could do 2 matches with different 6, so more people get a chance to play.
Back to top Go down
SiteFounder

+aFp clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: +aFp clan   +aFp clan I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2009, 4:25 pm

If there is enough interest from our clan, that is a good idea. From our past scrims, 6-8 is usually about all that can commit for a given time.
Back to top Go down
kalypso!

+aFp clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: +aFp clan   +aFp clan I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2009, 5:13 pm

Sounds like a plan - get back to me with a date.

til then,
^kalypso-
Back to top Go down
OAS][^rEcKLesSz
Clanmate

Number of posts : 91

+aFp clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: +aFp clan   +aFp clan I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2009, 5:26 pm

OAS][Soulman wrote:
If there is enough interest from our clan, that is a good idea. From our past scrims, 6-8 is usually about all that can commit for a given time.

i would like to have it before school starts (sept 9) bc thats when ill be alot lets active... and i mean A L O T
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

+aFp clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: +aFp clan   +aFp clan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

+aFp clan
Page 1 of 1