Welcome to www.oasclan.com,

Currently your access is limited to a select few areas. To gain further access to our website, you must either LOGIN or REGISTER a new account. OAS Members must REGISTER their tags to play on the servers.

We welcome all questions and comments and hope you visit us again soon.
We are Currently Recruiting!

What is OAS?

The OASCLAN is a professional online gaming eSport network. OAS is particularly dedicated to being a gaming portal for all levels of play and all players. OAS offers multiple game servers, as well as a friendly community for support and recreation. OAS was founded to provide new players and seasoned, professional gamers the ability to compete at all levels. To guarantee that the environment of play is one of competition, fun, and fair game play, it is necessary to read, understand, and play by the OAS rules and regulations. All players and teams will be expected to hold themselves to the highest standard with respect to these rules.

For more information, please continue!
The OAS Administration
Welcome to www.oasclan.com,

Currently your access is limited to a select few areas. To gain further access to our website, you must either LOGIN or REGISTER a new account. OAS Members must REGISTER their tags to play on the servers.

We welcome all questions and comments and hope you visit us again soon.
We are Currently Recruiting!

What is OAS?

The OASCLAN is a professional online gaming eSport network. OAS is particularly dedicated to being a gaming portal for all levels of play and all players. OAS offers multiple game servers, as well as a friendly community for support and recreation. OAS was founded to provide new players and seasoned, professional gamers the ability to compete at all levels. To guarantee that the environment of play is one of competition, fun, and fair game play, it is necessary to read, understand, and play by the OAS rules and regulations. All players and teams will be expected to hold themselves to the highest standard with respect to these rules.

For more information, please continue!
The OAS Administration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 43 on May 6th 2024, 8:56 pm
Battletracker
Visitor Flags
free counters
Info / Affiliates
OAS Donations

+aFp vs. OAS

Go down 
+15
elmetedor
OAS][Espy44
OAS][DADAWOLF
Cerelac
kalypso!
OAS][HardCore
OAS][sdymanski
OAS][^rEcKLesSz
Texanman48
OAS][Mack
OAS][Bosco
Zephyr
OAS][Mitty
imess
SiteFounder
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
SiteFounder

Number of posts : 2087

+aFp vs. OAS Empty
PostSubject: +aFp vs. OAS   +aFp vs. OAS I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2009, 4:40 pm

aFp vs. OAS

Date: Saturday Sept. 19, 2009
Time: 11:00pm UTC [Subject to approval from aFp]
*** Click HERE to see what that is in YOUR time zone. ***(also note the DAY as it changes depending on your location)
Where: OAS Primary (Bridge Server)
Map: Bridge
Teams: 6 vs. 6 (also subject to change)

OAS Team

1. OAS][sdymanski

2. OAS][Texanman48

3. OAS][AA355

4. OAS][^rEcKLesSz

5. OAS][1mack95

6. OAS][Zephyr

Reserve List

7. OAS][bosco221

8. OAS][elmetedor

9. OAS][RUSS...]MENT

10. OAS][DADAWOLF

11. OAS][berni.dawid

Post if interested. I'll merge the other thread 2night after work.

Last edited by OAS][AA355 on September 17th 2009, 7:14 pm; edited 10 times in total (Reason for editing : Updated our teams)
Back to top Go down
imess

Number of posts : 1316

+aFp vs. OAS Empty
PostSubject: Re: +aFp vs. OAS   +aFp vs. OAS I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2009, 4:54 pm

Can we just say 23:00 UTC? I think GMT can be ambiguous wrt daylight saving. (Or I may be wrong here...)

And that should be PDT 16:00, or 4pm Saturday. I'm in.
Back to top Go down
OAS][Mitty
Clanmate
OAS][Mitty

Number of posts : 93

+aFp vs. OAS Empty
PostSubject: Re: +aFp vs. OAS   +aFp vs. OAS I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2009, 5:40 pm

hey i have no ideas about times put me down as the finaly reserve.
I still need to get TS and get my AA up and running. But yeah here if yah need me OAS

OAS for life HOOAH!
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

Zephyr

Number of posts : 253

+aFp vs. OAS Empty
PostSubject: Re: +aFp vs. OAS   +aFp vs. OAS I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2009, 5:53 pm

I'm game once someone tells me how to figure out what that time is where i live. (GMT -7)
Back to top Go down
OAS][Bosco
ACP Moderator
OAS][Bosco

Number of posts : 532

+aFp vs. OAS Empty
PostSubject: Re: +aFp vs. OAS   +aFp vs. OAS I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2009, 6:19 pm

i'm in if we can get it scheduled a little earlier cause i know alot os OAS members, myself included as a recruit, that are still in school.
Back to top Go down
imess

+aFp vs. OAS Empty
PostSubject: Re: +aFp vs. OAS   +aFp vs. OAS I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2009, 6:50 pm

OAS][Zephyr wrote:
I'm game once someone tells me how to figure out what that time is where i live. (GMT -7)

Same as me Zephyr
Back to top Go down
OAS][Mack
ACP Moderator
OAS][Mack

+aFp vs. OAS Empty
PostSubject: Re: +aFp vs. OAS   +aFp vs. OAS I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2009, 8:07 pm

I in! Idk if i get on the Main Team or Reserver, just wunna be in my first war!
Back to top Go down
http://www.oasclan.com
Texanman48

Number of posts : 54

+aFp vs. OAS Empty
PostSubject: Re: +aFp vs. OAS   +aFp vs. OAS I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2009, 8:56 pm

I am in for either. If I figured it right it is 7pm on the east coast right?
Back to top Go down
OAS][^rEcKLesSz
Clanmate

Number of posts : 91

+aFp vs. OAS Empty
PostSubject: Re: +aFp vs. OAS   +aFp vs. OAS I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2009, 10:06 pm

im definately in if its 7pm
Back to top Go down
SiteFounder

+aFp vs. OAS Empty
PostSubject: Re: +aFp vs. OAS   +aFp vs. OAS I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2009, 4:19 am

Ok guys (and gals), our biggest problem being global is trying to coordinate our start times with all the time/date converting going on. Please go back to the top of this post and click on the link I've provided. It will take you to a time zone converter. The start time and date should already be set for the scrim. All you need to do is click the drop down box and find your location. You will then be given the exact time and date of the scrim for your time zone. (assuming this damned thing works)
Back to top Go down
OAS][sdymanski
Website / Server Maintenance
OAS][sdymanski

Number of posts : 433

+aFp vs. OAS Empty
PostSubject: Re: +aFp vs. OAS   +aFp vs. OAS I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2009, 4:26 am

i think ill be there soldiers
Back to top Go down
OAS][HardCore

Number of posts : 109

+aFp vs. OAS Empty
PostSubject: Re: +aFp vs. OAS   +aFp vs. OAS I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2009, 4:39 am

Ahh~~~I'm still haleluiaing at this time at church....so cant Sad
Back to top Go down
http://markkoblog.blogspot.com
OAS][Bosco
ACP Moderator
OAS][Bosco

+aFp vs. OAS Empty
PostSubject: Re: +aFp vs. OAS   +aFp vs. OAS I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2009, 9:32 am

The war starts at 7:00 pm for those on the east coast (Can, USA). Soul I will definately be able to play. Please put me on one of the lists.
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

Zephyr

+aFp vs. OAS Empty
PostSubject: Re: +aFp vs. OAS   +aFp vs. OAS I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2009, 10:05 am

I'm in, it is at 4 pm here
Back to top Go down
SiteFounder

+aFp vs. OAS Empty
PostSubject: Re: +aFp vs. OAS   +aFp vs. OAS I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2009, 11:31 am

Ok guys. That looks like the official roster for the scrim for now. If there are any changes to your schedules that will prevent you from playing, let me know so the list can be adjusted. There are still a few "Reserve" spots available.

I added Bosco and Mitty to the reserve list. Being a recruit will not prevent them from playing, but current members should have the first shot at the "A" team. Dont forget that we are going to try to make the "Reserve" team a second team that will also scrim right after the first. (assuming that +aFp is willing to stick around for another)
Back to top Go down
kalypso!

Number of posts : 24

+aFp vs. OAS Empty
PostSubject: Re: +aFp vs. OAS   +aFp vs. OAS I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2009, 12:10 pm

Hey guys,

Sorry to butt in on your new thread, but am I understanding that the time chosen is Saturday, September 12th at 7pm EST, 6v6, 2 Matches?

^kalypso-

A Few Prodigies
Public Relations, Scrims, and Competition

-ACI- Private Member

+aFp vs. OAS Kalypso_sig
Back to top Go down
SiteFounder

+aFp vs. OAS Empty
PostSubject: Re: +aFp vs. OAS   +aFp vs. OAS I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2009, 12:27 pm

Your not butting in.

This is the date and time we have for right now. That, of course, is assuming this will work for you guys. Also, yes...if we are looking at 6 man teams would you be interested in running 2 matches instead of 1? This would allow 6 more of our members to get a chance to play in a scrim.
Back to top Go down
Cerelac

Cerelac

Number of posts : 296

+aFp vs. OAS Empty
PostSubject: Re: +aFp vs. OAS   +aFp vs. OAS I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2009, 12:50 pm

Too late for me while school time =/
Back to top Go down
kalypso!

+aFp vs. OAS Empty
PostSubject: Re: +aFp vs. OAS   +aFp vs. OAS I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2009, 2:13 pm

OAS][Soulman wrote:
Your not butting in.

This is the date and time we have for right now. That, of course, is assuming this will work for you guys. Also, yes...if we are looking at 6 man teams would you be interested in running 2 matches instead of 1? This would allow 6 more of our members to get a chance to play in a scrim.

Sounds great, as long as you don't mind if we use the same 6, as we don't have 12 active players at the moment. We will free our schedules for the 12th.

Would you like to host the scrim, or would you prefer to play on our match server?

^kalypso-

A Few Prodigies
Public Relations, Scrims, and Competition

-ACI- Private Member

+aFp vs. OAS Kalypso_sig
Back to top Go down
SiteFounder

+aFp vs. OAS Empty
PostSubject: Re: +aFp vs. OAS   +aFp vs. OAS I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2009, 4:40 pm

We would not mind you using the same 6 players for the second match. We'd just be happy to have a chance for 6 more players to get a chance to play.

I'm not positive we will have someone available during the scrim that knows how to set one up. Maybe playing on your match server would make more sense.

You guys are also welcome to use our 100 slot TeamSpeak server for the match if you desire. We can set you up with your own channel. Just let me know.
Back to top Go down
Texanman48

Number of posts : 54

+aFp vs. OAS Empty
PostSubject: Re: +aFp vs. OAS   +aFp vs. OAS I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2009, 4:56 pm

Kalypso!.....It is for the 19th not the 12th. Check the top of thread.

bounce queen jocolor geek scratch bounce +aFp vs. OAS 175283 +aFp vs. OAS 877226
Back to top Go down
OAS][DADAWOLF
Player Admin

Number of posts : 95

+aFp vs. OAS Empty
PostSubject: Re: +aFp vs. OAS   +aFp vs. OAS I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2009, 5:18 pm

Soul will you be in this match? Thanks, TIM
Back to top Go down
SiteFounder

+aFp vs. OAS Empty
PostSubject: Re: +aFp vs. OAS   +aFp vs. OAS I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2009, 5:37 pm

Good catch Tex! I missed that.

DADA...I know that there is no way for me to commit to that. I will leave the slots open for others that can. I am certainly going to try to be and maybe spectate or run the Tournament setup if I can.
Back to top Go down
kalypso!

+aFp vs. OAS Empty
PostSubject: Re: +aFp vs. OAS   +aFp vs. OAS I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2009, 5:57 pm

Good catch, tex. I will have our match server up and running a week in advance so you can test it out beforehand. Also, we have a teamspeak server, so don't worry about that, but thanks for the offer!

^kalypso-
Back to top Go down
OAS][Mack
ACP Moderator
OAS][Mack

+aFp vs. OAS Empty
PostSubject: Re: +aFp vs. OAS   +aFp vs. OAS I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2009, 6:02 pm

I thaught we said it was going do be one of our servers, set to tournimate, w/ pass???
Back to top Go down
http://www.oasclan.com
imess

+aFp vs. OAS Empty
PostSubject: Re: +aFp vs. OAS   +aFp vs. OAS I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2009, 6:10 pm

OAS][1mack95 wrote:
I thaught we said it was going do be one of our servers, set to tournimate, w/ pass???

It can't be our 2nd server due to number of people (server limit 10).
And we are not familiar with the tournament setup.

I think that's why.
Back to top Go down
SiteFounder

+aFp vs. OAS Empty
PostSubject: Re: +aFp vs. OAS   +aFp vs. OAS I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2009, 7:52 pm

AA is correct. Our second server is only a 10 slot server. We need a 12 slot to be able to accommodate the 6 man teams.

It will be no different running on their server in tournament mode. There will be a password given the day of the scrim. When they get their server set up all players should visit it and play a round or two to make sure the server location doesnt cause unexpected lag.

If there are any issues like that we can always go back to using our primary Bridge server. The only issue is that I dont think we have anyone playing that is real familiar with actually setting the server up in tournament mode.
Back to top Go down
kalypso!

+aFp vs. OAS Empty
PostSubject: Re: +aFp vs. OAS   +aFp vs. OAS I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2009, 9:53 pm

OAS][Soulman wrote:
I'm not positive we will have someone available during the scrim that knows how to set one up. Maybe playing on your match server would make more sense.
Back to top Go down
imess

+aFp vs. OAS Empty
PostSubject: Re: +aFp vs. OAS   +aFp vs. OAS I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2009, 9:59 pm

kalypso! wrote:
OAS][Soulman wrote:

Are you missing hmm.... a comment?
Back to top Go down
Gast

+aFp vs. OAS Empty
PostSubject: Re: +aFp vs. OAS   +aFp vs. OAS I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2009, 10:07 pm

It should be on the server with the largest number of slots to allow those that can't play to spectate.   If someone is needed to set it up i'll drag myself outa bed to do it.
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

Zephyr

+aFp vs. OAS Empty
PostSubject: Re: +aFp vs. OAS   +aFp vs. OAS I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2009, 12:49 pm

kalypso isn't missing a comment. just trying to remind Mack of what soul said.
Back to top Go down
OAS][Espy44
The OAS R2D2. Beboop beep bop!
OAS][Espy44

Number of posts : 271

+aFp vs. OAS Empty
PostSubject: Re: +aFp vs. OAS   +aFp vs. OAS I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2009, 7:19 pm

woohoo!!! can i be in the war?? put me in!!
Back to top Go down
OAS][Bosco
ACP Moderator
OAS][Bosco

+aFp vs. OAS Empty
PostSubject: Re: +aFp vs. OAS   +aFp vs. OAS I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2009, 10:45 pm

what's the website of the clan so we can join their server and ts?
Back to top Go down
SiteFounder

+aFp vs. OAS Empty
PostSubject: Re: +aFp vs. OAS   +aFp vs. OAS I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2009, 10:55 pm

They do not have a website. I'm not sure of their TS IP, but I'm sure they'll either give us the IP and password or they can join us on ours.
Back to top Go down
kalypso!

+aFp vs. OAS Empty
PostSubject: Re: +aFp vs. OAS   +aFp vs. OAS I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2009, 12:07 am

Sorry I was away for a day.

Match server is working - I was testing all day today. The name is +aFp. Match Server and it's on Weapons Cache. Give it a try to make sure there isn't any unexpected lag or connection problems. I will leave it running all day tomorrow so you can test it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

+aFp vs. OAS Empty
PostSubject: Re: +aFp vs. OAS   +aFp vs. OAS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

+aFp vs. OAS
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public Matters :: Clan Wars-
Jump to: