Welcome to www.oasclan.com,

Currently your access is limited to a select few areas. To gain further access to our website, you must either LOGIN or REGISTER a new account. OAS Members must REGISTER their tags to play on the servers.

We welcome all questions and comments and hope you visit us again soon.
We are Currently Recruiting!

What is OAS?

The OASCLAN is a professional online gaming eSport network. OAS is particularly dedicated to being a gaming portal for all levels of play and all players. OAS offers multiple game servers, as well as a friendly community for support and recreation. OAS was founded to provide new players and seasoned, professional gamers the ability to compete at all levels. To guarantee that the environment of play is one of competition, fun, and fair game play, it is necessary to read, understand, and play by the OAS rules and regulations. All players and teams will be expected to hold themselves to the highest standard with respect to these rules.

For more information, please continue!
The OAS Administration
Welcome to www.oasclan.com,

Currently your access is limited to a select few areas. To gain further access to our website, you must either LOGIN or REGISTER a new account. OAS Members must REGISTER their tags to play on the servers.

We welcome all questions and comments and hope you visit us again soon.
We are Currently Recruiting!

What is OAS?

The OASCLAN is a professional online gaming eSport network. OAS is particularly dedicated to being a gaming portal for all levels of play and all players. OAS offers multiple game servers, as well as a friendly community for support and recreation. OAS was founded to provide new players and seasoned, professional gamers the ability to compete at all levels. To guarantee that the environment of play is one of competition, fun, and fair game play, it is necessary to read, understand, and play by the OAS rules and regulations. All players and teams will be expected to hold themselves to the highest standard with respect to these rules.

For more information, please continue!
The OAS Administration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 43 on May 6th 2024, 8:56 pm
Battletracker
Visitor Flags
free counters
Info / Affiliates
OAS Donations

+aFp vs. OAS

Go down 
+15
elmetedor
OAS][Espy44
OAS][DADAWOLF
Cerelac
kalypso!
OAS][HardCore
OAS][sdymanski
OAS][^rEcKLesSz
Texanman48
OAS][Mack
OAS][Bosco
Zephyr
OAS][Mitty
imess
SiteFounder
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
OAS][Mack
ACP Moderator
OAS][Mack

Number of posts : 532

+aFp vs. OAS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: +aFp vs. OAS   +aFp vs. OAS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2009, 12:13 am

could you swic to Bridge because that the one we goig to be using, and we want to be able to know if there will lagg on the cats or wahtever.
Back to top Go down
http://www.oasclan.com
kalypso!

Number of posts : 24

PostSubject: Re: +aFp vs. OAS   +aFp vs. OAS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2009, 12:33 am

OAS][1mack95 wrote:
could you swic to Bridge because that the one we goig to be using, and we want to be able to know if there will lagg on the cats or wahtever.

Will do give me 5 min.
Back to top Go down
kalypso!

PostSubject: Re: +aFp vs. OAS   +aFp vs. OAS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2009, 12:34 am

Server running bridge. IP is: 64.251.148.136:1716
Back to top Go down
OAS][Mack
ACP Moderator
OAS][Mack

PostSubject: Re: +aFp vs. OAS   +aFp vs. OAS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2009, 12:36 am

Thank you
Back to top Go down
http://www.oasclan.com
kalypso!

PostSubject: Re: +aFp vs. OAS   +aFp vs. OAS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2009, 1:47 am

Go ahead and post here after you have tried it, just to let me know if ping is ok.
Back to top Go down
elmetedor

elmetedor

Number of posts : 32

PostSubject: clan war   +aFp vs. OAS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2009, 9:52 pm

soulman, i wanna be part of this clan war. ill glad join it.
Back to top Go down
OAS][sdymanski
Website / Server Maintenance
OAS][sdymanski

Number of posts : 433

PostSubject: Re: +aFp vs. OAS   +aFp vs. OAS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 6:12 am

Could the AFP organise a bigger team? (around 13 would be perfect Very Happy)
Cheers
Back to top Go down
kalypso!

PostSubject: Re: +aFp vs. OAS   +aFp vs. OAS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 10:41 am

OAS][sdymanski wrote:
Could the AFP organise a bigger team? (around 13 would be perfect Very Happy)
Cheers

Due to the selectivity of our team, we have only 7 members, 1 of which is unable to play the match. The solution that OAS administrators and myself reached was that we are going to have 2 back-to-back matches; one with your primary team and the second with your reserve team.

The match will be hosted on the +aFp. Match Server, which was up all weekend so each of you could make sure you won't experience any unexpected connection problems. I will turn the server back on at 12:00 pm CST (3 hours, 20 minutes from now) and leave it up for 48 hours, just in case anyone neglected to give it a try. Anyone who has tried, was the connection ok?
Back to top Go down
OAS][Mitty
Clanmate
OAS][Mitty

Number of posts : 93

PostSubject: Re: +aFp vs. OAS   +aFp vs. OAS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2009, 5:06 pm

Hey i am going to pull out. I am at my dads for this weekend which means no AA at all.
Back to top Go down
imess

Number of posts : 1316

PostSubject: Re: +aFp vs. OAS   +aFp vs. OAS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2009, 5:42 pm

I haven't tried the match server. If the ping is around or less than 120 for me, it should be ok.

kalypso, how easy is it for you to turn it on?
Back to top Go down
Texanman48

Number of posts : 54

PostSubject: Re: +aFp vs. OAS   +aFp vs. OAS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2009, 5:44 pm

I have not had a chance to check it out either.
Back to top Go down
kalypso!

PostSubject: Re: +aFp vs. OAS   +aFp vs. OAS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2009, 5:48 pm

Not too hard, I'll start it up right now.
Back to top Go down
imess

PostSubject: Re: +aFp vs. OAS   +aFp vs. OAS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2009, 5:49 pm

kalypso! wrote:
Not too hard, I'll start it up right now.
I'll try to log on after work (~6 hours later).

Thanks
Back to top Go down
kalypso!

PostSubject: Re: +aFp vs. OAS   +aFp vs. OAS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2009, 5:50 pm

Server IP is
Back to top Go down
OAS][Espy44
The OAS R2D2. Beboop beep bop!
OAS][Espy44

Number of posts : 271

PostSubject: Re: +aFp vs. OAS   +aFp vs. OAS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2009, 8:03 pm

guys, im really srry but i cant longer be on the war this saturday!! i will be goin from saturday to sunday to another place!! srry soul probably next time!!
Back to top Go down
imess

PostSubject: Re: +aFp vs. OAS   +aFp vs. OAS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2009, 12:08 am

kalypso! wrote:
Server IP is
Doesn't work right now... Is it behind a firewall?
Back to top Go down
OAS][DADAWOLF
Player Admin

Number of posts : 95

PostSubject: Re: +aFp vs. OAS   +aFp vs. OAS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2009, 6:13 am

Soul can you update both lists and shoe us who will be in and who wont. Me and Russ will play if we can be on same team and there is spots but first I want to see the teams. Thank you, TIM
Back to top Go down
kalypso!

PostSubject: Re: +aFp vs. OAS   +aFp vs. OAS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2009, 12:02 pm

Not behind a firewall, power failure...
Back to top Go down
SiteFounder

Number of posts : 2087

PostSubject: Re: +aFp vs. OAS   +aFp vs. OAS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2009, 12:31 pm

Heya Tim.

Go to the first page of this topic. I update the list there as people sign up. The list will be current as of this post.

Normally...not everyone on the list makes it for the event because of last minuet problems with scheduling. That is why we have the reserve list. In this case, it is actually a second team that will do its own scrim with aFp. You and Russ will be on the same team. What a Face
Back to top Go down
imess

PostSubject: Re: +aFp vs. OAS   +aFp vs. OAS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2009, 4:50 pm

kalypso! wrote:
Not behind a firewall, power failure...

Hope it won't die on Saturday... Shocked
Back to top Go down
OAS][Mitty
Clanmate
OAS][Mitty

Number of posts : 93

PostSubject: Re: +aFp vs. OAS   +aFp vs. OAS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2009, 6:03 pm

You are going to have to take my name of the list guys will not make it Sad
Back to top Go down
OAS][Bosco
ACP Moderator
OAS][Bosco

PostSubject: Re: +aFp vs. OAS   +aFp vs. OAS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2009, 6:08 pm

does this mean that the war is on their server?

if so someone's gotta tell me how to get their either by website or the AA browser in the game.
Back to top Go down
Zizix

Zizix

Number of posts : 173

PostSubject: Re: +aFp vs. OAS   +aFp vs. OAS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2009, 7:11 pm

Count me in boys ill be able to make it(i think)
Back to top Go down
imess

PostSubject: Re: +aFp vs. OAS   +aFp vs. OAS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2009, 7:15 pm

OAS][bosco221 wrote:
does this mean that the war is on their server?

if so someone's gotta tell me how to get their either by website or the AA browser in the game.

We're waiting for +aFp to update their server status (last known is power failure)
Back to top Go down
imess

PostSubject: Re: +aFp vs. OAS   +aFp vs. OAS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2009, 2:10 pm

kalypso!, any update on the match server?
Back to top Go down
OAS][Bosco
ACP Moderator
OAS][Bosco

PostSubject: Re: +aFp vs. OAS   +aFp vs. OAS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2009, 2:13 pm

not to worry, the match is on our (OAS) server tonight. See page 1 of this topic for info.
Back to top Go down
imess

PostSubject: Re: +aFp vs. OAS   +aFp vs. OAS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2009, 5:06 pm

But anyone knows how to set up the server in tournament mode?
Back to top Go down
Cerelac

Cerelac

Number of posts : 296

PostSubject: Re: +aFp vs. OAS   +aFp vs. OAS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2009, 5:43 pm

Good luck all +aFp vs. OAS - Page 2 414158
Back to top Go down
OAS][Bosco
ACP Moderator
OAS][Bosco

PostSubject: Re: +aFp vs. OAS   +aFp vs. OAS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2009, 5:45 pm

Let's kick some afp ass guys. Show em whos boss. HOOAH

+aFp vs. OAS - Page 2 414158
Back to top Go down
OAS][-^p0d-MiX^
Clanmate

Number of posts : 28

PostSubject: Re: +aFp vs. OAS   +aFp vs. OAS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2009, 4:34 am

How was the Clan war guys?
Hooah Smile
Back to top Go down
OAS][sdymanski
Website / Server Maintenance
OAS][sdymanski

Number of posts : 433

PostSubject: Re: +aFp vs. OAS   +aFp vs. OAS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2009, 4:39 am

OAS-R][-^p0d-MiX^ wrote:
How was the Clan war guys?
Hooah +aFp vs. OAS - Page 2 Icon_smile
GHROOOAR!!!! Don't remind me... +aFp vs. OAS - Page 2 Icon_evil
Back to top Go down
OAS][DADAWOLF
Player Admin

Number of posts : 95

PostSubject: Re: +aFp vs. OAS   +aFp vs. OAS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2009, 5:34 am

Hello guys, I totally forgot about it myself and forgot to tell Russ i signed him up. He would of been there and I would of if someone reminded me but I had no PM whatsoever from anyone and I forgot to look if i was added in the team or not. We should get a clan member to remind all war players before the war to not forget about upcoming wars like a day before the actual war through PMS.

Sorry guys.
Back to top Go down
SiteFounder

PostSubject: Re: +aFp vs. OAS   +aFp vs. OAS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2009, 9:13 am

Is it safe to assume that nobody showed up from +aFp?

Hmmm...as far as a reminder PM...I dont see how that would work much better. We do / did have the clan war notice on every page of the site at the left of the page. The header, when clicked, takes you right to the sign-up page for reference
Back to top Go down
OAS][-^p0d-MiX^
Clanmate

Number of posts : 28

PostSubject: Re: +aFp vs. OAS   +aFp vs. OAS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2009, 9:21 am

Well can you add me to the reserve list? the Last spot there is Smile I can play it if nobody else can
Back to top Go down
SiteFounder

PostSubject: Re: +aFp vs. OAS   +aFp vs. OAS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2009, 10:37 am

I would but this one was supposed to take place YESTERDAY.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: +aFp vs. OAS   +aFp vs. OAS - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

+aFp vs. OAS
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public Matters :: Clan Wars-
Jump to: