Welcome to www.oasclan.com,

Currently your access is limited to a select few areas. To gain further access to our website, you must either LOGIN or REGISTER a new account. OAS Members must REGISTER their tags to play on the servers.

We welcome all questions and comments and hope you visit us again soon.
We are Currently Recruiting!

What is OAS?

The OASCLAN is a professional online gaming eSport network. OAS is particularly dedicated to being a gaming portal for all levels of play and all players. OAS offers multiple game servers, as well as a friendly community for support and recreation. OAS was founded to provide new players and seasoned, professional gamers the ability to compete at all levels. To guarantee that the environment of play is one of competition, fun, and fair game play, it is necessary to read, understand, and play by the OAS rules and regulations. All players and teams will be expected to hold themselves to the highest standard with respect to these rules.

For more information, please continue!
The OAS Administration
Welcome to www.oasclan.com,

Currently your access is limited to a select few areas. To gain further access to our website, you must either LOGIN or REGISTER a new account. OAS Members must REGISTER their tags to play on the servers.

We welcome all questions and comments and hope you visit us again soon.
We are Currently Recruiting!

What is OAS?

The OASCLAN is a professional online gaming eSport network. OAS is particularly dedicated to being a gaming portal for all levels of play and all players. OAS offers multiple game servers, as well as a friendly community for support and recreation. OAS was founded to provide new players and seasoned, professional gamers the ability to compete at all levels. To guarantee that the environment of play is one of competition, fun, and fair game play, it is necessary to read, understand, and play by the OAS rules and regulations. All players and teams will be expected to hold themselves to the highest standard with respect to these rules.

For more information, please continue!
The OAS Administration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 43 on May 6th 2024, 8:56 pm
Battletracker
Visitor Flags
free counters
Info / Affiliates
OAS Donations

+aFp vs. OAS

Go down 
+15
elmetedor
OAS][Espy44
OAS][DADAWOLF
Cerelac
kalypso!
OAS][HardCore
OAS][sdymanski
OAS][^rEcKLesSz
Texanman48
OAS][Mack
OAS][Bosco
Zephyr
OAS][Mitty
imess
SiteFounder
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
OAS][Bosco
ACP Moderator
OAS][Bosco

Number of posts : 532

+aFp vs. OAS - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: +aFp vs. OAS   +aFp vs. OAS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2009, 10:40 am

if they couldn't get into the server (because it was pretty full) we could've just kicked the rest of the people saying "have to kick players to make room for clan war players"
but they never even came at any time +aFp vs. OAS - Page 3 Icon_scratch will this be rescedueled?
Back to top Go down
OAS][DADAWOLF
Player Admin

Number of posts : 95

PostSubject: Re: +aFp vs. OAS   +aFp vs. OAS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2009, 3:38 am

I guess my instincts told me they werent coming. Thanks, TIM
Back to top Go down
OAS][Mack
ACP Moderator
OAS][Mack

Number of posts : 532

PostSubject: Re: +aFp vs. OAS   +aFp vs. OAS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2009, 1:43 am

THAT MEANS WE WON!
Back to top Go down
http://www.oasclan.com
Metroid
The Devil Girl
Metroid

Number of posts : 335

PostSubject: Re: +aFp vs. OAS   +aFp vs. OAS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2009, 1:15 pm

YEAH Winning without doing anything is the best epic WIN ever ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.oasclan.com
InsomNiac

InsomNiac

Number of posts : 332

PostSubject: Re: +aFp vs. OAS   +aFp vs. OAS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2009, 2:01 pm

Everyone just seems to be too scared to fuck with us... +aFp vs. OAS - Page 3 Lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: +aFp vs. OAS   +aFp vs. OAS - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

+aFp vs. OAS
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public Matters :: Clan Wars-
Jump to: