Welcome to www.oasclan.com,

Currently your access is limited to a select few areas. To gain further access to our website, you must either LOGIN or REGISTER a new account. OAS Members must REGISTER their tags to play on the servers.

We welcome all questions and comments and hope you visit us again soon.
We are Currently Recruiting!

What is OAS?

The OASCLAN is a professional online gaming eSport network. OAS is particularly dedicated to being a gaming portal for all levels of play and all players. OAS offers multiple game servers, as well as a friendly community for support and recreation. OAS was founded to provide new players and seasoned, professional gamers the ability to compete at all levels. To guarantee that the environment of play is one of competition, fun, and fair game play, it is necessary to read, understand, and play by the OAS rules and regulations. All players and teams will be expected to hold themselves to the highest standard with respect to these rules.

For more information, please continue!
The OAS Administration
Welcome to www.oasclan.com,

Currently your access is limited to a select few areas. To gain further access to our website, you must either LOGIN or REGISTER a new account. OAS Members must REGISTER their tags to play on the servers.

We welcome all questions and comments and hope you visit us again soon.
We are Currently Recruiting!

What is OAS?

The OASCLAN is a professional online gaming eSport network. OAS is particularly dedicated to being a gaming portal for all levels of play and all players. OAS offers multiple game servers, as well as a friendly community for support and recreation. OAS was founded to provide new players and seasoned, professional gamers the ability to compete at all levels. To guarantee that the environment of play is one of competition, fun, and fair game play, it is necessary to read, understand, and play by the OAS rules and regulations. All players and teams will be expected to hold themselves to the highest standard with respect to these rules.

For more information, please continue!
The OAS Administration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 43 on May 6th 2024, 8:56 pm
Battletracker
Visitor Flags
free counters
Info / Affiliates
OAS Donations

KDS vs OAS

Go down 
+14
OAS][Dark-Cobra
OAS][-^Tea-Bag^-]
OAS][dgib7994
OAS][-=tox!c=-
OAS][Discobarleuven
OAS][Bosco
InsomNiac
OAS][Mitty
Zephyr
SiteFounder
Cerelac
OAS][sdymanski
OAS][shprshootin
imess
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
OAS][sdymanski
Website / Server Maintenance
OAS][sdymanski

Number of posts : 433

KDS vs OAS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KDS vs OAS   KDS vs OAS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2009, 2:00 am

OAS][Zephyr wrote:
pfft mack how dare you post first, you werent even there
yes mack! how dare you?! Razz lol!
Back to top Go down
Cerelac

Cerelac

Number of posts : 296

PostSubject: Re: KDS vs OAS   KDS vs OAS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2009, 5:35 am

OAS][Soulman wrote:
Good job guys. A tie is better than the last few wars.

I agree lol!
Back to top Go down
OAS][Mack
ACP Moderator
OAS][Mack

Number of posts : 532

PostSubject: Re: KDS vs OAS   KDS vs OAS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2009, 9:30 am

hey hey hey! I played for the 1st round, wen AFK for the next (damn my parents) and me spot was gone when I came back.
Back to top Go down
http://www.oasclan.com
Metroid
The Devil Girl
Metroid

Number of posts : 335

PostSubject: Re: KDS vs OAS   KDS vs OAS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2009, 9:53 am

Next time just....WIN Wink

You onyl got a Tie because me and mack werent there bad Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.oasclan.com
imess

Number of posts : 1316

PostSubject: Re: KDS vs OAS   KDS vs OAS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2009, 2:50 pm

We tied even we shorted 1 player (Mack away) in some of the first 3 rounds!

It went like this:

KDS won first 3.
We won the next 5.
KDS won the next 2.
Back to top Go down
InsomNiac

InsomNiac

Number of posts : 332

PostSubject: Re: KDS vs OAS   KDS vs OAS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2009, 3:10 pm

Eh OAS wins regardlesss of score for being such badasses!!!
Back to top Go down
OAS][Mitty
Clanmate
OAS][Mitty

Number of posts : 93

PostSubject: Re: KDS vs OAS   KDS vs OAS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2009, 6:11 pm

I thought we played well once we got on a role. I got the most kills by 1 but i died the most. So yeah lots of good signs there
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

Zephyr

Number of posts : 253

PostSubject: Re: KDS vs OAS   KDS vs OAS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2009, 6:18 pm

mitty surprised us all. I got second with an s24 Smile despite seb begging me for it at least twice every round. The last round was badly planned out by us, we coulda won. But, you know how it is-so much pressure when you either win or tie!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KDS vs OAS   KDS vs OAS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2009, 6:22 pm

hooah guys
nice job mitty (u was a good "replacing")

cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
OAS][Mitty
Clanmate
OAS][Mitty

Number of posts : 93

PostSubject: Re: KDS vs OAS   KDS vs OAS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2009, 12:00 am

Well considering it was a new map for us all
Back to top Go down
OAS][^408^$!cK
Player Admin
OAS][^408^$!cK

Number of posts : 192

PostSubject: Re: KDS vs OAS   KDS vs OAS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2009, 4:07 am

Good job guys! I wish i could of played but just got back from L.A...
Back to top Go down
OAS][sdymanski
Website / Server Maintenance
OAS][sdymanski

Number of posts : 433

PostSubject: Re: KDS vs OAS   KDS vs OAS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2009, 6:27 am

OAS][Zephyr wrote:
mitty surprised us all. I got second with an s24 Smile despite seb begging me for it at least twice every round. The last round was badly planned out by us, we coulda won. But, you know how it is-so much pressure when you either win or tie!

And you had 1 more kill than me even though i was using S(hit). lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KDS vs OAS   KDS vs OAS - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KDS vs OAS
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public Matters :: Clan Wars-
Jump to: