Welcome to www.oasclan.com,

Currently your access is limited to a select few areas. To gain further access to our website, you must either LOGIN or REGISTER a new account. OAS Members must REGISTER their tags to play on the servers.

We welcome all questions and comments and hope you visit us again soon.
We are Currently Recruiting!

What is OAS?

The OASCLAN is a professional online gaming eSport network. OAS is particularly dedicated to being a gaming portal for all levels of play and all players. OAS offers multiple game servers, as well as a friendly community for support and recreation. OAS was founded to provide new players and seasoned, professional gamers the ability to compete at all levels. To guarantee that the environment of play is one of competition, fun, and fair game play, it is necessary to read, understand, and play by the OAS rules and regulations. All players and teams will be expected to hold themselves to the highest standard with respect to these rules.

For more information, please continue!
The OAS Administration
Welcome to www.oasclan.com,

Currently your access is limited to a select few areas. To gain further access to our website, you must either LOGIN or REGISTER a new account. OAS Members must REGISTER their tags to play on the servers.

We welcome all questions and comments and hope you visit us again soon.
We are Currently Recruiting!

What is OAS?

The OASCLAN is a professional online gaming eSport network. OAS is particularly dedicated to being a gaming portal for all levels of play and all players. OAS offers multiple game servers, as well as a friendly community for support and recreation. OAS was founded to provide new players and seasoned, professional gamers the ability to compete at all levels. To guarantee that the environment of play is one of competition, fun, and fair game play, it is necessary to read, understand, and play by the OAS rules and regulations. All players and teams will be expected to hold themselves to the highest standard with respect to these rules.

For more information, please continue!
The OAS Administration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 43 on May 6th 2024, 8:56 pm
Battletracker
Visitor Flags
free counters
Info / Affiliates
OAS Donations

KDS vs OAS

Go down 
+14
OAS][Dark-Cobra
OAS][-^Tea-Bag^-]
OAS][dgib7994
OAS][-=tox!c=-
OAS][Discobarleuven
OAS][Bosco
InsomNiac
OAS][Mitty
Zephyr
SiteFounder
Cerelac
OAS][sdymanski
OAS][shprshootin
imess
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
imess

Number of posts : 1316

KDS vs OAS Empty
PostSubject: KDS vs OAS   KDS vs OAS I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2009, 2:03 am

I\'ve made a request on KDS\'s forum (kiwi-clan.com). Should be 1-2 weeks after the aFp/OAS one. Anyone?
Their admin seems to think that we pillar leaning a lot. So their first rule is no pillar leaning Sleep
Will post more once I get more feedback.

KDS vs. OAS

Date: Sept. 26, 2009
Time: 4pm PDT (11pm UTC)
*** Click HERE to see what that is in YOUR time zone. ***(also note the DAY as it changes depending on your location)
Where: KDS prefers using our server
Map: Bridge (Normal or SF)
Teams: 5 vs. 5 (subject to change)

OAS Team

1. OAS][AA355

2. OAS][sdymanski

3. OAS][=SP[FR]=

4. OAS][Zephyr

5. OAS][bosco221

Reserve List
(May merge with above if we decide more than 5v5)

6. OAS][shprshootin (waiting to see what time it will be played)

7. OAS-R][Srg_Mitty127

8. OAS][InsomNiac (Hopefully your game will be up by then Smile)

9. OAS][-^Tea-Bag^-]

10. OAS][Dark-Cobra

Quote :
I edited AA355\'s original post to put the sign-up list on the first post of the thread for easy reference.
This will be the official list and will have the information filled in when it becomes available. (AA355...you can edit this too since you\'ve been in contact with KDS),
As of now, all we know is that it will be BRIDGE. Number of players, time, etc...are still unknown.

-OAS][Soulman

Last edited by OAS][AA355 on September 15th 2009, 4:21 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
OAS][shprshootin
Player Admin
OAS][shprshootin

Number of posts : 287

KDS vs OAS Empty
PostSubject: Re: KDS vs OAS   KDS vs OAS I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2009, 2:07 am

lol ok and the only way i would be able to play it is if its on a weekend at about 2 in the morning Minnesota USA time ( idk what GMT that is ) lol! but i like playin on there server if nobody is on ours
Back to top Go down
OAS][sdymanski
Website / Server Maintenance
OAS][sdymanski

Number of posts : 433

KDS vs OAS Empty
PostSubject: Re: KDS vs OAS   KDS vs OAS I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2009, 2:32 am

I'm in. Hopefully our squad will exist by then. And to remind you, if you want to be in, PM me (if I havent pmed u already)
Hooah
Back to top Go down
Cerelac

Cerelac

Number of posts : 296

KDS vs OAS Empty
PostSubject: Re: KDS vs OAS   KDS vs OAS I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2009, 1:54 pm

No pillar leaning while in war? that sucks =/
Back to top Go down
imess

KDS vs OAS Empty
PostSubject: Re: KDS vs OAS   KDS vs OAS I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2009, 4:25 pm

Anyone has any preference on the scale or weapon choice?

If not, then I'll make it 5 vs 5, either regular (our server) or SF mod (their server).

Please also list your preferred time slots.
Back to top Go down
OAS][shprshootin
Player Admin
OAS][shprshootin

Number of posts : 287

KDS vs OAS Empty
PostSubject: Re: KDS vs OAS   KDS vs OAS I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2009, 6:22 pm

i think im up for regular on our server but my time slot would have to be around 3 a.m. east coast time in the U.S.A. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy and i would love to play on this scrim cause i like them but i hope it wont turn into a =CMW= kinda thing when we win lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

HOOAH!!!! OAS][shrpshootin
Back to top Go down
imess

KDS vs OAS Empty
PostSubject: Re: KDS vs OAS   KDS vs OAS I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2009, 10:25 pm

Soul, could you move this to http://www.oasclan.com/clan-war-info-f4/?
I posted on the wrong forum.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
SiteFounder

Number of posts : 2087

KDS vs OAS Empty
PostSubject: Re: KDS vs OAS   KDS vs OAS I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 5:19 am

Yes...I will in the morning and set up a list like I have for the other clan war.
Back to top Go down
OAS][sdymanski
OAS][sdymanski

KDS vs OAS Empty
PostSubject: Re: KDS vs OAS   KDS vs OAS I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 6:09 am

Soul, on saturday I will give you the list of people in the squad.
Cheers
Back to top Go down

KDS vs OAS Empty
PostSubject: Re: KDS vs OAS   KDS vs OAS I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 9:07 am

is it possible to be in this clan war ?? KDS vs OAS Fighting0037

OR "SEB'S SQUAD" WILL DO ALL THE CLAN WARS FROM NOW ??

just to know, maybe i not understood something ....

a++
Back to top Go down
SiteFounder

KDS vs OAS Empty
PostSubject: Re: KDS vs OAS   KDS vs OAS I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 1:00 pm

No...this is going to be filled just as any other clan war or scrim has. By a signup.
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

Zephyr

Number of posts : 253

KDS vs OAS Empty
PostSubject: Re: KDS vs OAS   KDS vs OAS I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 2:10 pm

sign me up, im in
Back to top Go down
OAS][Mitty
Clanmate
OAS][Mitty

Number of posts : 93

KDS vs OAS Empty
PostSubject: Re: KDS vs OAS   KDS vs OAS I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 5:10 pm

Ill do it!
Back to top Go down
InsomNiac

InsomNiac

Number of posts : 332

KDS vs OAS Empty
PostSubject: Re: KDS vs OAS   KDS vs OAS I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 5:13 pm

I would really like to do it, unfortunately my computer is still deciding to be really gay. It might be a while till im back and playing again.

KDS vs OAS Kopfschuettel
Back to top Go down
OAS][Bosco
ACP Moderator
OAS][Bosco

Number of posts : 532

KDS vs OAS Empty
PostSubject: Re: KDS vs OAS   KDS vs OAS I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 6:16 pm

i'm in boys and girls and frenchfry
Back to top Go down
OAS][Discobarleuven
Senior Admin
OAS][Discobarleuven

Number of posts : 580

KDS vs OAS Empty
PostSubject: Re: KDS vs OAS   KDS vs OAS I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 7:48 pm

if its after the 13th of september , count me in , only if soul or steve is playing off course Very Happy
i dont know how many of the new guys are alcoholics Razz KDS vs OAS 877226 KDS vs OAS 877226
Back to top Go down

KDS vs OAS Empty
PostSubject: Re: KDS vs OAS   KDS vs OAS I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 8:20 pm

lol disco
i'm afraid not a lot !!! KDS vs OAS 877226 lol!
Back to top Go down
imess

KDS vs OAS Empty
PostSubject: Re: KDS vs OAS   KDS vs OAS I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 8:23 pm

OAS][Discobarleuven wrote:
if its after the 13th of september , count me in , only if soul or steve is playing off course Very Happy
i dont know how many of the new guys are alcoholics Razz KDS vs OAS 877226 KDS vs OAS 877226
Yes, Disco, it will be after Sept 13th
I'm thinking may be Sept 26th...
Back to top Go down
OAS][sdymanski
OAS][sdymanski

KDS vs OAS Empty
PostSubject: Re: KDS vs OAS   KDS vs OAS I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2009, 1:35 am

OAS][=SP[FR]= wrote:
is it possible to be in this clan war ?? KDS vs OAS Fighting0037

OR "SEB'S SQUAD" WILL DO ALL THE CLAN WARS FROM NOW ??

just to know, maybe i not understood something ....

a++

Nah, I'm just organising players into a squad... And most of people that sign up for clan war, happened to be volonteering for it.
French Fry, i would be happy if You decided to be in it, meet this saturday (friday evening/afternoon in US), 0000GMT. If you're coming print out "Bridge Crossing Labelled Map" (literaly print out and have it in front of you)
Cheers
seb
Back to top Go down
SiteFounder

KDS vs OAS Empty
PostSubject: Re: KDS vs OAS   KDS vs OAS I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2009, 5:19 am

OAS][Discobarleuven wrote:

You DO miss me! cheers

I will have to see exactly when it is scheduled. You can guarantee that I will be drinking if I'm playing! Its the only way I dont kill myself.
Back to top Go down
imess

KDS vs OAS Empty
PostSubject: Re: KDS vs OAS   KDS vs OAS I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2009, 2:04 pm

Would 9/26, 4pm PDT (11pm UTC) work for everyone? If so, I'll post this on KDS's site.

(Sharpshooter, do you really mean 3am EST?)
Back to top Go down
OAS][-=tox!c=-

Number of posts : 40

KDS vs OAS Empty
PostSubject: Re: KDS vs OAS   KDS vs OAS I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2009, 1:50 am

:O lemmme put on some oas tags and lemme own those kds:] i vote tox!c in Very Happy i dont care lemme put tags 4 a day lol im in!!!!
Back to top Go down
OAS][dgib7994
Clanmate

Number of posts : 45

KDS vs OAS Empty
PostSubject: Re: KDS vs OAS   KDS vs OAS I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2009, 2:30 am

Toxic, get the fuck out of here
Back to top Go down
OAS][-^Tea-Bag^-]
Clanmate
OAS][-^Tea-Bag^-]

Number of posts : 22

KDS vs OAS Empty
PostSubject: Re: KDS vs OAS   KDS vs OAS I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2009, 11:35 am

LET ME IN!!!!!!!!! PLEEEEEEEEEAAASSSEEEE
Back to top Go down
Cerelac

Cerelac

KDS vs OAS Empty
PostSubject: Re: KDS vs OAS   KDS vs OAS I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2009, 5:28 pm

Too late for me again Sad and I like those CW that have 13vs13 (full server) Razz
Back to top Go down
OAS][Dark-Cobra
Senior Admin
OAS][Dark-Cobra

Number of posts : 100

KDS vs OAS Empty
PostSubject: Re: KDS vs OAS   KDS vs OAS I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2009, 4:08 pm

i can play if needed
Back to top Go down
OAS][-^Tea-Bag^-]
Clanmate
OAS][-^Tea-Bag^-]

Number of posts : 22

KDS vs OAS Empty
PostSubject: Re: KDS vs OAS   KDS vs OAS I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2009, 12:07 pm

hey when is this gonna happen? some1 post date and time and place please!!!

and oh is this server ACI protected?
cuz i got an ACI IP ban for playing on a stupid server named ''1 kill = 2340 points!!''
some1 help me on my ban!!
Back to top Go down
SiteFounder

KDS vs OAS Empty
PostSubject: Re: KDS vs OAS   KDS vs OAS I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2009, 12:26 pm

OAS][-^Tea-Bag^-] wrote:
hey when is this gonna happen? some1 post date and time and place please!!!

and oh is this server ACI protected?
cuz i got an ACI IP ban for playing on a stupid server named ''1 kill = 2340 points!!''
some1 help me on my ban!!

FIrst of all...go to the first page of this post for the info you need.

Secondly...there is a post in here somewhere about visiting servers like that. Dont do it. It can result in the AACM's deleting your entire AA account if they decide to.
Back to top Go down
xTARTANx

Number of posts : 6

KDS vs OAS Empty
PostSubject: Re: KDS vs OAS   KDS vs OAS I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2009, 8:16 am

You are not banned by ACI. If you are talking about [RHCP]-^SvckMyK!ss^, then the chances are the AACMs deleted that account for playing on a sever which gives more honor than you should be able to get, thus cheating the honor system. AACMs will get players who log into such servers and delete their accounts, if you didnt change the name on that account, then its been deleted by the AACM.
Back to top Go down
OAS][Bosco
ACP Moderator
OAS][Bosco

KDS vs OAS Empty
PostSubject: Re: KDS vs OAS   KDS vs OAS I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2009, 4:01 pm

Reminder that the clan war is TONIGHT.
Back to top Go down
Cerelac

Cerelac

KDS vs OAS Empty
PostSubject: Re: KDS vs OAS   KDS vs OAS I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2009, 4:59 pm

Good luck all =)
Back to top Go down
OAS][Mack
ACP Moderator
OAS][Mack

KDS vs OAS Empty
PostSubject: Re: KDS vs OAS   KDS vs OAS I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2009, 10:19 pm

IT WAS A TIE!
Back to top Go down
http://www.oasclan.com
Zephyr

Zephyr

KDS vs OAS Empty
PostSubject: Re: KDS vs OAS   KDS vs OAS I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2009, 10:19 pm

it ended in a tie
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

Zephyr

KDS vs OAS Empty
PostSubject: Re: KDS vs OAS   KDS vs OAS I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2009, 10:20 pm

pfft mack how dare you post first, you werent even there
Back to top Go down
SiteFounder

KDS vs OAS Empty
PostSubject: Re: KDS vs OAS   KDS vs OAS I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2009, 1:32 am

Good job guys. A tie is better than the last few wars.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

KDS vs OAS Empty
PostSubject: Re: KDS vs OAS   KDS vs OAS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KDS vs OAS
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public Matters :: Clan Wars-
Jump to: