Welcome to www.oasclan.com,

Currently your access is limited to a select few areas. To gain further access to our website, you must either LOGIN or REGISTER a new account. OAS Members must REGISTER their tags to play on the servers.

We welcome all questions and comments and hope you visit us again soon.
We are Currently Recruiting!

What is OAS?

The OASCLAN is a professional online gaming eSport network. OAS is particularly dedicated to being a gaming portal for all levels of play and all players. OAS offers multiple game servers, as well as a friendly community for support and recreation. OAS was founded to provide new players and seasoned, professional gamers the ability to compete at all levels. To guarantee that the environment of play is one of competition, fun, and fair game play, it is necessary to read, understand, and play by the OAS rules and regulations. All players and teams will be expected to hold themselves to the highest standard with respect to these rules.

For more information, please continue!
The OAS Administration
Welcome to www.oasclan.com,

Currently your access is limited to a select few areas. To gain further access to our website, you must either LOGIN or REGISTER a new account. OAS Members must REGISTER their tags to play on the servers.

We welcome all questions and comments and hope you visit us again soon.
We are Currently Recruiting!

What is OAS?

The OASCLAN is a professional online gaming eSport network. OAS is particularly dedicated to being a gaming portal for all levels of play and all players. OAS offers multiple game servers, as well as a friendly community for support and recreation. OAS was founded to provide new players and seasoned, professional gamers the ability to compete at all levels. To guarantee that the environment of play is one of competition, fun, and fair game play, it is necessary to read, understand, and play by the OAS rules and regulations. All players and teams will be expected to hold themselves to the highest standard with respect to these rules.

For more information, please continue!
The OAS Administration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 43 on May 6th 2024, 8:56 pm
Battletracker
Visitor Flags
free counters
Info / Affiliates
OAS Donations

To Run Our Server As a 24-Hour Store

Go down 
+3
OAS][farkiller_01
SiteFounder
OAS][KissJager
7 posters
AuthorMessage
OAS][KissJager

OAS][KissJager

Number of posts : 112

To Run Our Server As a 24-Hour Store Empty
PostSubject: To Run Our Server As a 24-Hour Store   To Run Our Server As a 24-Hour Store I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2009, 1:56 am

Just a quick idea to keep our server in the #1 as long as we can:Please always join our server to wait for people to come to play when any of us are available, especially when there's no one there. I always do that when I'm off work at home as I take it as part of my job to watch our server as a "24-hour" store. And people will join one after another if you have enough patience. All members have the obligation to play in our server often and the admins have the responsibility to serve to fc in turns as to make it full all the time as possible. Yes, it's only when you are free and have some spare time to help our clan and our server. That's also the reason why we join the clan and that's the reason why we're trusted to get admin's privilege. Don't let our clan down, don't make Steve disappointed!

Join our server to wait for people whenever you can please!!!
Back to top Go down
SiteFounder

Number of posts : 2087

PostSubject: Re: To Run Our Server As a 24-Hour Store   To Run Our Server As a 24-Hour Store I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2009, 8:18 am

I agree with the old man on this one. If you notice the server empty, it really helps us if ANYONE joins. The server is popular enough that it is on many peoples "favorites" list. All it takes is 1 or 2 people on and the server will usually fill up pretty quick.
Back to top Go down
OAS][farkiller_01
Clanmate
OAS][farkiller_01

Number of posts : 73

PostSubject: Re: To Run Our Server As a 24-Hour Store   To Run Our Server As a 24-Hour Store I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2009, 11:33 am

I do that most of the time, not always. But if I do, Soulman makes funny screenshots, telling I'm making evryone go away lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
OAS][KissJager

OAS][KissJager

Number of posts : 112

PostSubject: Re: To Run Our Server As a 24-Hour Store   To Run Our Server As a 24-Hour Store I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2009, 11:59 am

Yes, Farkiller you're one of our admins and players I meet in our server most of the time and really appreciate your work too. If any player got scared away, it would be me but not you to fc so slowly, don't you worry. That's also the reason why I always ask you to take over when you join, lol! Keep on your great work please!
Back to top Go down
Cerelac

Cerelac

Number of posts : 296

PostSubject: Re: To Run Our Server As a 24-Hour Store   To Run Our Server As a 24-Hour Store I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2009, 12:44 pm

I think it's a good idea, I do that sometimes but no1 show up when I do that! LOOL But I agree with you people use to go to our server cause it's a forceclassed server and if there is no admin on some people won't show up and if no1 is on the server no1 will get in cause no1 want to play alone xD
Back to top Go down
OAS][Sinthisis
Clanmate
OAS][Sinthisis

Number of posts : 66

PostSubject: Re: To Run Our Server As a 24-Hour Store   To Run Our Server As a 24-Hour Store I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2009, 2:51 pm

yes, i also do this as i think it is part of the job. but thanks for bringing it to everyones attention, we want to keep the server ranked high and this takes everyone.

good job people.
Back to top Go down
Storm
Founder
Storm

Number of posts : 395

PostSubject: Re: To Run Our Server As a 24-Hour Store   To Run Our Server As a 24-Hour Store I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2009, 3:09 pm

Thats one of the main reason why i have so many hours on the server. When I come home I always join the server, just to make sure that someone is FCing. If yes, I do my work without AA if no one is FCing, i jump in!

Its usually full now, but it wasnt always that way.
Its a good idea to remind everyone.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stane-hosting.org
OAS][Belarus94
Clanmate
OAS][Belarus94

Number of posts : 122

PostSubject: Re: To Run Our Server As a 24-Hour Store   To Run Our Server As a 24-Hour Store I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2009, 6:14 pm

I totally agree! I just wish I could have rights to be able to FC.

Guess main admins have to vote for it. I promise to be fair and keep a clean, cheat free game!

Thanks,

Yev
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Run Our Server As a 24-Hour Store   To Run Our Server As a 24-Hour Store I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To Run Our Server As a 24-Hour Store
Page 1 of 1