Welcome to www.oasclan.com,

Currently your access is limited to a select few areas. To gain further access to our website, you must either LOGIN or REGISTER a new account. OAS Members must REGISTER their tags to play on the servers.

We welcome all questions and comments and hope you visit us again soon.
We are Currently Recruiting!

What is OAS?

The OASCLAN is a professional online gaming eSport network. OAS is particularly dedicated to being a gaming portal for all levels of play and all players. OAS offers multiple game servers, as well as a friendly community for support and recreation. OAS was founded to provide new players and seasoned, professional gamers the ability to compete at all levels. To guarantee that the environment of play is one of competition, fun, and fair game play, it is necessary to read, understand, and play by the OAS rules and regulations. All players and teams will be expected to hold themselves to the highest standard with respect to these rules.

For more information, please continue!
The OAS Administration
Welcome to www.oasclan.com,

Currently your access is limited to a select few areas. To gain further access to our website, you must either LOGIN or REGISTER a new account. OAS Members must REGISTER their tags to play on the servers.

We welcome all questions and comments and hope you visit us again soon.
We are Currently Recruiting!

What is OAS?

The OASCLAN is a professional online gaming eSport network. OAS is particularly dedicated to being a gaming portal for all levels of play and all players. OAS offers multiple game servers, as well as a friendly community for support and recreation. OAS was founded to provide new players and seasoned, professional gamers the ability to compete at all levels. To guarantee that the environment of play is one of competition, fun, and fair game play, it is necessary to read, understand, and play by the OAS rules and regulations. All players and teams will be expected to hold themselves to the highest standard with respect to these rules.

For more information, please continue!
The OAS Administration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 43 on May 6th 2024, 8:56 pm
Battletracker
Visitor Flags
free counters
Info / Affiliates
OAS Donations

TK-Kinghulk-Roe Bridge Server

Go down 
+3
OAS][BiKeR
Zizix
OAS][plangelier5576
7 posters
AuthorMessage
OAS][plangelier5576
Clanmate

Number of posts : 11

TK-Kinghulk-Roe  Bridge Server Empty
PostSubject: TK-Kinghulk-Roe Bridge Server   TK-Kinghulk-Roe  Bridge Server I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2009, 2:36 pm

I'm sorry I do not know how to do a screen shot but this player TK-KingHulk-ROE was continually Tk'ing members of the assualt team on 4/27/2009 about 1pm est to 1:20 right after the admin turned of Fc...The players Vote Kicked him and he came back saying he was going to keep TKing everyone because he could....I know this isn't proof but I wanted to get his name out there in case anyone else had problems with him.
Back to top Go down
Zizix

Zizix

Number of posts : 173

PostSubject: Re: TK-Kinghulk-Roe Bridge Server   TK-Kinghulk-Roe  Bridge Server I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2009, 3:16 pm

OAS][plangelier5576 wrote:
I'm sorry I do not know how to do a screen shot but this player TK-KingHulk-ROE was continually Tk'ing members of the assualt team on 4/27/2009 about 1pm est to 1:20 right after the admin turned of Fc...The players Vote Kicked him and he came back saying he was going to keep TKing everyone because he could....I know this isn't proof but I wanted to get his name out there in case anyone else had problems with him.

He was banned for a month by Disco
Back to top Go down
OAS][BiKeR
Senior Admin
OAS][BiKeR

Number of posts : 656

PostSubject: Re: TK-Kinghulk-Roe Bridge Server   TK-Kinghulk-Roe  Bridge Server I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2009, 3:20 pm

Good news then - SS is F12 from memory?
Back to top Go down
OAS][Discobarleuven
Senior Admin
OAS][Discobarleuven

Number of posts : 580

PostSubject: Re: TK-Kinghulk-Roe Bridge Server   TK-Kinghulk-Roe  Bridge Server I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2009, 3:44 pm

yup i banned him for a month , when i came on he had to much roe and reconnecting , the he say i am going to tk you pacman , so i banned him
Back to top Go down
OAS][plangelier5576
Clanmate

Number of posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: TK-Kinghulk-Roe Bridge Server   TK-Kinghulk-Roe  Bridge Server I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2009, 3:50 pm

thats what he was doing when I was on...glad i know how to do a screen shot now.
Back to top Go down
Storm
Founder
Storm

Number of posts : 395

PostSubject: Re: TK-Kinghulk-Roe Bridge Server   TK-Kinghulk-Roe  Bridge Server I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2009, 5:01 pm

OAS][BiKeR wrote:
Good news then - SS is F12 from memory?

F8 is SS. SS's will then be saved in the AA/ScreenShots Folder.

F12 opens the Admin Section
Back to top Go down
http://www.stane-hosting.org
OAS][BiKeR
Senior Admin
OAS][BiKeR

PostSubject: Re: TK-Kinghulk-Roe Bridge Server   TK-Kinghulk-Roe  Bridge Server I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 5:40 am

yup sorry - it is F8.
Back to top Go down
Zizix

Zizix

PostSubject: Re: TK-Kinghulk-Roe Bridge Server   TK-Kinghulk-Roe  Bridge Server I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2009, 5:16 pm

Could you please ban him again hes swearing all the time and tking people when we kick him he always comes back.
Thx in advance

PS: Revenge was there he can confirm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TK-Kinghulk-Roe Bridge Server   TK-Kinghulk-Roe  Bridge Server I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2009, 5:34 pm

I AM COMPLETLY AGREE WITH BERNI !!!

saw him again today scratch (and other days when no admin online)
TK and disrespect players and OAS ...

Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
SiteFounder

Number of posts : 2087

PostSubject: Re: TK-Kinghulk-Roe Bridge Server   TK-Kinghulk-Roe  Bridge Server I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2009, 5:43 pm

Time for a 3 month ban. If he does that shit again...permanent ban.

P.S. Swearing is ok as long as there arent any racial comments. We are a global clan and will not tolerate racial bullshit.
Back to top Go down
Zizix

Zizix

PostSubject: Re: TK-Kinghulk-Roe Bridge Server   TK-Kinghulk-Roe  Bridge Server I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2009, 5:47 pm

OAS][Soulman wrote:
Time for a 3 month ban. If he does that shit again...permanent ban.

P.S. Swearing is ok as long as there arent any racial comments. We are a global clan and will not tolerate racial bullshit.

Thanks Soul

PS: the swearing was towards others eg. "I fucked ur mother yesterday u motherfucker"
when i said thank you when he healed me he said No Problem dickhead
Back to top Go down
OAS][BiKeR
Senior Admin
OAS][BiKeR

PostSubject: Re: TK-Kinghulk-Roe Bridge Server   TK-Kinghulk-Roe  Bridge Server I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2009, 6:25 pm

OAS][berni.dawid_PL wrote:
I fucked ur mother yesterday u motherfucker"
when i said thank you when he healed me he said No Problem dickhead

Well I'd put on a month ban for a comment like the first one - that's just gross and not appropriate. If he kept on calling everyone a dickhead then I'd warn him and then kick him if he kept it up.

Saying the odd Fuck or Fuk is ok - pretty much accepted as part of the english language now.
Back to top Go down
{EKS}Muramasa

Number of posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: TK-Kinghulk-Roe Bridge Server   TK-Kinghulk-Roe  Bridge Server I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2009, 7:40 am

figured id chime in here...seen this guy on alot does the same thing no-matter where he goes...every server same game plan..doesnt ever play..Once his ban is over he'll be back trust me.
Back to top Go down
Zizix

Zizix

PostSubject: Re: TK-Kinghulk-Roe Bridge Server   TK-Kinghulk-Roe  Bridge Server I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2009, 8:22 am

{EKS}..(X).. wrote:
figured id chime in here...seen this guy on alot does the same thing no-matter where he goes...every server same game plan..doesnt ever play..Once his ban is over he'll be back trust me.

I saw this i added him to my buddies and watched his score on a few different servers and it was always bigger than -100
Back to top Go down
OAS][BiKeR
Senior Admin
OAS][BiKeR

PostSubject: Re: TK-Kinghulk-Roe Bridge Server   TK-Kinghulk-Roe  Bridge Server I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2009, 3:59 pm

Oh well how about a permanent ban then soul?
Back to top Go down
SiteFounder

Number of posts : 2087

PostSubject: Re: TK-Kinghulk-Roe Bridge Server   TK-Kinghulk-Roe  Bridge Server I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2009, 4:30 pm

Yep, we do not need an idiot like that disrupting others. I've reviewed the logs and saw his continual TK spree, disregard for admin warnings and general potty mouth.
He will be banned when I get on next time. Here are his vitals:

Current Info
Name: {TK-KingHulk-ROE}
GUID: D06A18C6D3C41C11AAC70F23CE300D05
IP: 65.32.60.149
MAC: 002268390EXX

Current Bans: None

Previous Info
Other Name: (BS-_Sgt.Hulk_-TK), billygreen1013, ROE-Hulk-TK, [2NWK]THeHulk_M@D, {Sgts}Sgt.HulkT&K, {TK-KingHulk-ROE}
Other IPs: 65.32.60.149, 72.185.38.29, 98.214.194.153, 98.214.196.174
Other MACs: 00112F80CBXX, 0015F2B196XX, 001F3378DFXX, 002268390EXX

Linked Accounts
F0BF718945A2B4886689691A15D0E112
D06A18C6D3C41C11AAC70F23CE300D05
E13A7BDF25E41F9FA9B51A20B145A4FF
45B7009860C3AC63BE91A6E7DEA18DC5

Information copyright ©️2008 Anticheat Incorporated and Rifle[Hazard]. All Rights Reserved.
Visit the America's Army Account History page for more great tools.
Back to top Go down
{EKS}Muramasa

Number of posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: TK-Kinghulk-Roe Bridge Server   TK-Kinghulk-Roe  Bridge Server I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2009, 11:15 am

alright one asshole down onlyyy...2,496,274,901 left to go...lets get on it boys lol lol! ltr afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TK-Kinghulk-Roe Bridge Server   TK-Kinghulk-Roe  Bridge Server I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TK-Kinghulk-Roe Bridge Server
Page 1 of 1