Welcome to www.oasclan.com,

Currently your access is limited to a select few areas. To gain further access to our website, you must either LOGIN or REGISTER a new account. OAS Members must REGISTER their tags to play on the servers.

We welcome all questions and comments and hope you visit us again soon.
We are Currently Recruiting!

What is OAS?

The OASCLAN is a professional online gaming eSport network. OAS is particularly dedicated to being a gaming portal for all levels of play and all players. OAS offers multiple game servers, as well as a friendly community for support and recreation. OAS was founded to provide new players and seasoned, professional gamers the ability to compete at all levels. To guarantee that the environment of play is one of competition, fun, and fair game play, it is necessary to read, understand, and play by the OAS rules and regulations. All players and teams will be expected to hold themselves to the highest standard with respect to these rules.

For more information, please continue!
The OAS Administration
Welcome to www.oasclan.com,

Currently your access is limited to a select few areas. To gain further access to our website, you must either LOGIN or REGISTER a new account. OAS Members must REGISTER their tags to play on the servers.

We welcome all questions and comments and hope you visit us again soon.
We are Currently Recruiting!

What is OAS?

The OASCLAN is a professional online gaming eSport network. OAS is particularly dedicated to being a gaming portal for all levels of play and all players. OAS offers multiple game servers, as well as a friendly community for support and recreation. OAS was founded to provide new players and seasoned, professional gamers the ability to compete at all levels. To guarantee that the environment of play is one of competition, fun, and fair game play, it is necessary to read, understand, and play by the OAS rules and regulations. All players and teams will be expected to hold themselves to the highest standard with respect to these rules.

For more information, please continue!
The OAS Administration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 43 on May 6th 2024, 8:56 pm
Battletracker
Visitor Flags
free counters
Info / Affiliates
OAS Donations

Tking on server

Go down 
+7
M@$TERGUY29
OAS][Cpt_JackSparow
imess
OAS][Mack
OAS][majorTool
SiteFounder
OAS][3gyptian
11 posters
AuthorMessage
OAS][3gyptian
Clanmate
OAS][3gyptian

Number of posts : 37

Tking on server Empty
PostSubject: Tking on server   Tking on server I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2009, 7:05 am

plz ban these two names for tking everybody on server

1)MonicaBrown
2)SargeantJasonMIke

Tking on server 240yv87
Back to top Go down
SiteFounder

Number of posts : 2087

Tking on server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tking on server   Tking on server I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2009, 8:15 am

Thats the perfect way to post for TK'ing. Got their names (with spelling and punctuation correct) and a screenshot. They will be banned for 1 month.

OAS][Soulman wrote:
SargeantJasonMike PBGUID = 2c9ad3afae0ea1960ee46cc90374e8f8
MonicaBrown PBGUID = c8089f0a2e80ca6f650e9b87f97bad36
Back to top Go down
OAS][3gyptian
Clanmate
OAS][3gyptian

Tking on server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tking on server   Tking on server I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2009, 7:31 am

here is another one need to get banned :S his anem is : -=JUNKIE=-

for tking and hacking

Tking on server Faufig
Back to top Go down
SiteFounder

Tking on server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tking on server   Tking on server I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2009, 9:08 am

He is banned. Definate cheater.
Back to top Go down
OAS][majorTool
Player Admin
OAS][majorTool

Number of posts : 117

Tking on server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tking on server   Tking on server I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2009, 12:09 am

Is it me or is tk'ing getting worse? I just fc'd for 9 straight hours today. Here is a summary of the shit I saw:

silentkiller (sic) and yomamahuey got into it. I watched silent pull out a nade, run over to yoma and blow them both up. I gave silent a 1 hour ban. This was after they were both warned. Probably should have done it for 24 hours. He came back, apologized, and was fine the rest of the day. I warned him not to pull that again.

somebiatch rpg'd a guy from the trees on the hill to the steps and said it was an accident. my arse as I was on top of stairs and could tell both their locations. I kicked somebiatch.

reckless and cmw. they know how to tk and not get caught (but i think soul took care of them). one bullet after the round has been going on for a couple of minutes. If you don't see it, it's hard to tell if an accident or not. of course with them, it's hard to believe an accident.

How BliXXa managed to get over 1k points today is beyond me. he tk'd everyone that got near mid. His honor is high enough he should know better. I finally warned him next tk will be 24 hour ban. Amazingly he played another set without tking anyone.

masterguy totally screwed himself. yesterday he was a trainwreck. I played with him all day today and he never intentially tk'd. His only tk's were during rpg rounds-probably accidents. Mack was on and said he needs to be banned. I didn't think so as he's just a noob. mack directed me to his post today. what a dumbass. he gets what he deserves.

killnu is a target for everyone since he used to be cmw. he get's tk'd a lot so watch him as he gets pissed for constantly being shot. Can't really blame him but....

So what I'm getting at here. I think we (or maybe just me) need to be a little more aggressive in dealing with tk'ers. I'm not talking about the -1,000 or more roe's but the run of the mill stuff like above. It just pisses people off and they leave. In the past, it seemed like warnings/kicks were enough. Not anymore. Maybe we should starting giving more 12-24 hour bans. Just a thought. It's tough sometimes to tell who started what. Like in hockey, it's usually the guy who retaliates who get's punished.
Back to top Go down
SiteFounder

Tking on server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tking on server   Tking on server I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2009, 1:13 am

I agree. I also think that the Officers can use their discretion as long as we are giving the "official" warnings. The whole point is to keep the server happy. If one dumbass is making play no fun for others, he needs to be dealt with. Just remember to always post about any kicks/bans you may have so that others can be aware of whats going on. Second offenders get dealt with more harshly. We want to have fun, but if everyone thinks they can do whatever the hell they want on the server, it'll go to hell in a handbasket...
Back to top Go down
OAS][Mack
ACP Moderator
OAS][Mack

Number of posts : 532

Tking on server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tking on server   Tking on server I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2009, 1:20 am

Amen, agreed MA, Regonal Adminm PSA, WebMaster, co-Founder, Awesome!

Lol i really do. It has gone on forquite some ti,e, we al know that, this does do to some of my other posts sayin' the SOP needs to be changed, and looks lke it has, thanks/
Back to top Go down
http://www.oasclan.com
imess

Number of posts : 1316

Tking on server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tking on server   Tking on server I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2009, 2:14 am

SomeBiotech (or somebiatch?) used pistol in a sniper round, killed and wounded others. He has played long enough on the server to know the rules. So I kicked him. He came back, and TK'ed 2 others at spawn. I kicked him again. Should have given a ban...
Back to top Go down
OAS][Cpt_JackSparow
Clanmate
OAS][Cpt_JackSparow

Number of posts : 102

Tking on server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tking on server   Tking on server I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2009, 4:12 am

its all starts with admins who tks (bean) and it wasnt an accident
Back to top Go down
M@$TERGUY29

M@$TERGUY29

Number of posts : 36

Tking on server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tking on server   Tking on server I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2009, 9:25 am

i understand the rules Ok? Very Happy Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com
SiteFounder

Tking on server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tking on server   Tking on server I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2009, 9:58 am

I agree about somebiatch. That guy has been around long enough to know better also. 48 hour ban for him.

Please start a new thread with the Offenders name (correct spelling) in the subject line so we can use it for reference in the future...HOOAH!
Back to top Go down
M@$TERGUY29

M@$TERGUY29

Tking on server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tking on server   Tking on server I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2009, 1:10 pm

ouch 2 day bann Cool Very Happy Smile Wink
Back to top Go down
M@$TERGUY29

M@$TERGUY29

Tking on server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tking on server   Tking on server I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2009, 1:33 pm

ummmmm... wtf Question ???
Back to top Go down
OAS][sdymanski
Website / Server Maintenance
OAS][sdymanski

Number of posts : 433

Tking on server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tking on server   Tking on server I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2009, 4:47 am

Well I must admit that I TK anyone who throws a nade close to me on purpose and sometimes (usually not) TK the ones that piss me off; shoot real close to me, or other team members, or are very unpleasant.
Cheers
Seb
Back to top Go down
OAS][3gyptian
Clanmate
OAS][3gyptian

Tking on server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tking on server   Tking on server I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2009, 5:48 am

lol yea i only tk medics not doing there jobs or some stupid ppl but it rarly happenes !!!! some ppl deserve it Razz
Back to top Go down
OAS][sdymanski
Website / Server Maintenance
OAS][sdymanski

Number of posts : 433

Tking on server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tking on server   Tking on server I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2009, 7:00 am

OAS][3gyptian wrote:
lol yea i only tk medics not doing there jobs or some stupid ppl but it rarly happenes !!!! some ppl deserve it Razz
Yea, I forgot to include medics Very Happy. Usually when I'm medic I risk a lot to get to the casualty, but sometimes if i hav more important things i ignore them Laughing
Back to top Go down
silentkill09

silentkill09

Number of posts : 22

Tking on server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tking on server   Tking on server I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2009, 10:04 am

Sorry major he was pissing me of badly lol
i didnt mean to tk the other 1
soz...
Back to top Go down
OAS][Mack
ACP Moderator
OAS][Mack

Number of posts : 532

Tking on server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tking on server   Tking on server I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2009, 10:28 am

dont int TK on our server (or anyother) while wearing your OAS][ tags...Because if you do, you will be kikced by an admin. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.oasclan.com
OAS][majorTool
Player Admin
OAS][majorTool

Tking on server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tking on server   Tking on server I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2009, 7:42 pm

Good point Mack. The rules apply to everyone. If you want to know what happens to a server where it's own members tk all the time, look at cmw. They can't fill a server because ppl know they are just as likely to get shot by cmw members on their own team.

As for medics, they are doing two jobs: 1) trying to play the game just like you by shooting ppl and blowing shit up. 2) they have volunteered their "shooting" time to chase your dumb ass down and heal you. Don't get pissed if you are at first pillar or mid and they don't come running up the middle of the bridge to find you. Some will some won't. I can't count the number of times where I've done this and got killed in the process. We all have. Now my game is over and you are still playing. If you need a medic fall back and find one or at least meet them half way. You need the medic more than they need you. A lot of times I don't even hear the medic call. I turn around and there is someone on top of me waiting to be healed. Also, some players are made medics by the game even if they don't select it on the console. They might not even realize it. Do comm message with their name in caps. If you tk a medic, do you think they are going to help you the next time?
Back to top Go down
SiteFounder

Tking on server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tking on server   Tking on server I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2009, 8:35 pm

OAS official policy. TK'ing intentionally for ANY reason is not allowed.
Back to top Go down
OAS][HardCore

Number of posts : 109

Tking on server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tking on server   Tking on server I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2009, 1:34 pm

Here's another taken on 18th July 0033 hrs(GMT+8 )

Player : Ointment(i think)

ROE : -740

[img]http://www.mediafire.com/?lwdttyjndyt[/img]

Ah~~~cant get the pics here...someone need to teach me how to use it

Last edited by OAS][HardCore on July 17th 2009, 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Pic wont show up)
Back to top Go down
http://markkoblog.blogspot.com
imess

Tking on server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tking on server   Tking on server I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2009, 5:09 pm

OAS][HardCore wrote:
Here's another taken on 18th July 0033 hrs(GMT+8 )

Player : Ointment(i think)

ROE : -740

[img]http://www.mediafire.com/?lwdttyjndyt[/img]

Ah~~~cant get the pics here...someone need to teach me how to use it

You need to convert the BMP to JPEG (who wants to download a 5MB file?), and upload it to an image hosting site, not file hosting site.
Back to top Go down
imess

Tking on server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tking on server   Tking on server I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2009, 5:21 pm

And Major is right on. Don't TK medics just because they don't heal you. They are capable but not required to heal the wounds. I'm sure everyone has seen 3-4 guys got blown up together at mid while healing each other. If I'm bleeding, I'll either:

1) Fall back to the closest medic
2) Go to another medic if the first one doesn't heal
3) Just yell medic so my position flashes on the radar, and hope that when they catch up they'll remember me.

When you TK because someone pisses you off, you are also pissing someone off.
Back to top Go down
OAS][^rEcKLesSz
Clanmate

Number of posts : 91

Tking on server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tking on server   Tking on server I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2009, 1:17 am

OAS][majorTool wrote:
Is it me or is tk'ing getting worse? I just fc'd for 9 straight hours today. Here is a summary of the shit I saw:

silentkiller (sic) and yomamahuey got into it. I watched silent pull out a nade, run over to yoma and blow them both up. I gave silent a 1 hour ban. This was after they were both warned. Probably should have done it for 24 hours. He came back, apologized, and was fine the rest of the day. I warned him not to pull that again.

somebiatch rpg'd a guy from the trees on the hill to the steps and said it was an accident. my arse as I was on top of stairs and could tell both their locations. I kicked somebiatch.

reckless and cmw. they know how to tk and not get caught (but i think soul took care of them). one bullet after the round has been going on for a couple of minutes. If you don't see it, it's hard to tell if an accident or not. of course with them, it's hard to believe an accident.

How BliXXa managed to get over 1k points today is beyond me. he tk'd everyone that got near mid. His honor is high enough he should know better. I finally warned him next tk will be 24 hour ban. Amazingly he played another set without tking anyone.

masterguy totally screwed himself. yesterday he was a trainwreck. I played with him all day today and he never intentially tk'd. His only tk's were during rpg rounds-probably accidents. Mack was on and said he needs to be banned. I didn't think so as he's just a noob. mack directed me to his post today. what a dumbass. he gets what he deserves.

killnu is a target for everyone since he used to be cmw. he get's tk'd a lot so watch him as he gets pissed for constantly being shot. Can't really blame him but....

So what I'm getting at here. I think we (or maybe just me) need to be a little more aggressive in dealing with tk'ers. I'm not talking about the -1,000 or more roe's but the run of the mill stuff like above. It just pisses people off and they leave. In the past, it seemed like warnings/kicks were enough. Not anymore. Maybe we should starting giving more 12-24 hour bans. Just a thought. It's tough sometimes to tell who started what. Like in hockey, it's usually the guy who retaliates who get's punished.

was this reckless guy me? cuz i never tk on purpose it always accident i just want to play have fun and get my honor up
Back to top Go down
OAS][majorTool
Player Admin
OAS][majorTool

Tking on server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tking on server   Tking on server I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2009, 10:00 pm

it was but CMW was tk'ing you. You did nothing wrong besides somehow pissing them off and they tk'd you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tking on server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tking on server   Tking on server I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tking on server
Page 1 of 1