Welcome to www.oasclan.com,

Currently your access is limited to a select few areas. To gain further access to our website, you must either LOGIN or REGISTER a new account. OAS Members must REGISTER their tags to play on the servers.

We welcome all questions and comments and hope you visit us again soon.
We are Currently Recruiting!

What is OAS?

The OASCLAN is a professional online gaming eSport network. OAS is particularly dedicated to being a gaming portal for all levels of play and all players. OAS offers multiple game servers, as well as a friendly community for support and recreation. OAS was founded to provide new players and seasoned, professional gamers the ability to compete at all levels. To guarantee that the environment of play is one of competition, fun, and fair game play, it is necessary to read, understand, and play by the OAS rules and regulations. All players and teams will be expected to hold themselves to the highest standard with respect to these rules.

For more information, please continue!
The OAS Administration
Welcome to www.oasclan.com,

Currently your access is limited to a select few areas. To gain further access to our website, you must either LOGIN or REGISTER a new account. OAS Members must REGISTER their tags to play on the servers.

We welcome all questions and comments and hope you visit us again soon.
We are Currently Recruiting!

What is OAS?

The OASCLAN is a professional online gaming eSport network. OAS is particularly dedicated to being a gaming portal for all levels of play and all players. OAS offers multiple game servers, as well as a friendly community for support and recreation. OAS was founded to provide new players and seasoned, professional gamers the ability to compete at all levels. To guarantee that the environment of play is one of competition, fun, and fair game play, it is necessary to read, understand, and play by the OAS rules and regulations. All players and teams will be expected to hold themselves to the highest standard with respect to these rules.

For more information, please continue!
The OAS Administration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 43 on May 6th 2024, 8:56 pm
Battletracker
Visitor Flags
free counters
Info / Affiliates
OAS Donations

Banned AGAIN for the same stupid reaso

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alon

Number of posts : 25

Banned AGAIN for the same stupid reaso Empty
PostSubject: Banned AGAIN for the same stupid reaso   Banned AGAIN for the same stupid reaso I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 7:24 am

Again, The same guy, that don't know how to do BG checks blaim me that I own banned accounts
That guy is ofcourse US.Marine that need to learn how to LISTEN

20 minutes ago, I log in with the same account(new name SF][-Alon;-.+) and your friend decides that I am AGAIN owe banned accounts so he decides to ban my MAC adress according to him.

How long can that shit continue?? 2nd time in less than a month if Im correct im being banned for the same reason by the same guy!

That gives me very good impression of your banning system!
Back to top Go down
OAS][Discobarleuven
Senior Admin
OAS][Discobarleuven

Number of posts : 580

PostSubject: Re: Banned AGAIN for the same stupid reaso   Banned AGAIN for the same stupid reaso I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 7:35 am

Mr.BigEars wrote:
Again, The same guy, that don't know how to do BG checks blaim me that I own banned accounts

20 minutes ago, I log in with the same account(new name SF][-Alon;-.+) and your friend decides that I am AGAIN owe banned accounts so he decides to ban my MAC adress according to him.

How long can that shit continue?? 2nd time in less than a month if Im correct im being banned for the same reason by the same guy!

i checked that background and it has only one ban on an other account , but there are man many accounts so i guess its not linked to you , you live in poland , israel , or italy ? or brazil ?
they have dynamic ip's .

i will unban you on the server m8

dont mind marine , he's just a pain in the ass and i dont want to be associated with him
Back to top Go down
Alon

PostSubject: Re: Banned AGAIN for the same stupid reaso   Banned AGAIN for the same stupid reaso I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 7:59 am

OAS][Discobarleuven wrote:
Mr.BigEars wrote:

i checked that background and it has only one ban on an other account , but there are man many accounts so i guess its not linked to you , you live in poland , israel , or italy ? or brazil ?
they have dynamic ip's .

i will unban you on the server m8

dont mind marine , he's just a pain in the ass and i dont want to be associated with him
I am from Israel..
Israelis have dynamic IPs

please talk with that Marine and teach him to recognize full link and not dynamic IP link
Thanks man
Back to top Go down
SiteFounder

Number of posts : 2087

PostSubject: Re: Banned AGAIN for the same stupid reaso   Banned AGAIN for the same stupid reaso I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 8:02 am

Its an ongoing issue that is gonna have to be addressed at some point...
Back to top Go down
Alon

PostSubject: Re: Banned AGAIN for the same stupid reaso   Banned AGAIN for the same stupid reaso I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 8:08 am

OAS][Soulman wrote:
Its an ongoing issue that is gonna have to be addressed at some point...
You're talking about the dynamic IP?
Can't be fixed, Israeli internet suppliers prefer to recycle IPs with all of its costumers..
Also going on other countries
Back to top Go down
SiteFounder

Number of posts : 2087

PostSubject: Re: Banned AGAIN for the same stupid reaso   Banned AGAIN for the same stupid reaso I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 8:27 am

No, I wasn't talking about fixing the dynamic IP issue. (although a fix of some sort would make peoples jobs easier)

I was talking about people checking backgrounds and kicking/banning without being able to INTEMPERATE that background check.
Very seldom is a background innocent and clean cut. Most of them you have to dig deeper to find the true history.

Thats why our members aren't SUPPOSED to ban without posting on the forums for one of our Anti-Cheat officers to review the accusation. They have better tools/resources for eliminating problems like this.

Sorry for the inconvenience m8
Back to top Go down
Alon

PostSubject: Re: Banned AGAIN for the same stupid reaso   Banned AGAIN for the same stupid reaso I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 8:30 am

OAS][Soulman wrote:
No, I wasn't talking about fixing the dynamic IP issue. (although a fix of some sort would make peoples jobs easier)

I was talking about people checking backgrounds and kicking/banning without being able to INTEMPERATE that background check.
Very seldom is a background innocent and clean cut. Most of them you have to dig deeper to find the true history.

Thats why our members aren't SUPPOSED to ban without posting on the forums for one of our Anti-Cheat officers to review the accusation. They have better tools/resources for eliminating problems like this.

Ah..Well I hope that wont happen 3rd time..because after 3rd time no more times Smile

Am I unbanned now?

Thanks for comment
Back to top Go down
OAS][Discobarleuven
Senior Admin
OAS][Discobarleuven

Number of posts : 580

PostSubject: Re: Banned AGAIN for the same stupid reaso   Banned AGAIN for the same stupid reaso I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 9:19 am

Mr.BigEars wrote:
OAS][Soulman wrote:

Ah..Well I hope that wont happen 3rd time..because after 3rd time no more times Smile

Am I unbanned now?

Thanks for comment

yes i unbanned you an hour ago m8
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banned AGAIN for the same stupid reaso   Banned AGAIN for the same stupid reaso I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banned AGAIN for the same stupid reaso
Page 1 of 1