Welcome to www.oasclan.com,

Currently your access is limited to a select few areas. To gain further access to our website, you must either LOGIN or REGISTER a new account. OAS Members must REGISTER their tags to play on the servers.

We welcome all questions and comments and hope you visit us again soon.
We are Currently Recruiting!

What is OAS?

The OASCLAN is a professional online gaming eSport network. OAS is particularly dedicated to being a gaming portal for all levels of play and all players. OAS offers multiple game servers, as well as a friendly community for support and recreation. OAS was founded to provide new players and seasoned, professional gamers the ability to compete at all levels. To guarantee that the environment of play is one of competition, fun, and fair game play, it is necessary to read, understand, and play by the OAS rules and regulations. All players and teams will be expected to hold themselves to the highest standard with respect to these rules.

For more information, please continue!
The OAS Administration
Welcome to www.oasclan.com,

Currently your access is limited to a select few areas. To gain further access to our website, you must either LOGIN or REGISTER a new account. OAS Members must REGISTER their tags to play on the servers.

We welcome all questions and comments and hope you visit us again soon.
We are Currently Recruiting!

What is OAS?

The OASCLAN is a professional online gaming eSport network. OAS is particularly dedicated to being a gaming portal for all levels of play and all players. OAS offers multiple game servers, as well as a friendly community for support and recreation. OAS was founded to provide new players and seasoned, professional gamers the ability to compete at all levels. To guarantee that the environment of play is one of competition, fun, and fair game play, it is necessary to read, understand, and play by the OAS rules and regulations. All players and teams will be expected to hold themselves to the highest standard with respect to these rules.

For more information, please continue!
The OAS Administration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 43 on May 6th 2024, 8:56 pm
Battletracker
Visitor Flags
free counters
Info / Affiliates
OAS Donations

beerfree application

Go down 
+4
OAS][BiKeR
OAS][JeeZus
OAS][Discobarleuven
SiteFounder
8 posters
AuthorMessage
beerfree

beerfree application Empty
PostSubject: beerfree application   beerfree application I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2009, 7:40 pm

PostSubject: Recruiting Template March 16th 2009, 3:49 pm

Copy and past the form below into a NEW POST.
Your AA Ingame name should be the SUBJECT.
You MUST fill in your PROFILE (button at top) information also to be considered.

#1 Your REAL Name: Dave

#2 Age: old

#3 AA Username [Very Important] Exact Spelling: beerfree

#4 Country (and STATE if applicable): USA PA

#5 Email: dsbs1@comcast.net

#6 Skype:

#7 What you expect/wish from the clan: To kill many people

#8 When you are normally on: (GMT + / - ): EST Night

#9 Which OAS members have you played with: Discooooooooooooo

#10 Do you have TeamSpeak? If not, will you? YEs

#11 Previous Clans [Links to Websites] For Cheat Referance: none

#12 Other Info:[/u][/b][/size][/font] Im active duty US Air Force

Last edited by OAS][BiKeR on May 12th 2009, 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edited subject line to include applicants name)
Back to top Go down
SiteFounder

Number of posts : 2087

PostSubject: Re: beerfree application   beerfree application I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2009, 8:32 pm

All I can say is I know he is trigger happy (watch the TK's), he IS old, and his ammo of choice is depleted uranium shells. Get TeamSpeak you old fart and also you will have to CREATE an account for this website for us to contact you.
Back to top Go down
OAS][Discobarleuven
Senior Admin
OAS][Discobarleuven

Number of posts : 580

PostSubject: Re: beerfree application   beerfree application I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2009, 8:56 pm

beerfree ? hmmm doesnt ring a bell , did i ever played with you ?
hahaha rofl .

nice t see you joining up m8
Back to top Go down
OAS][JeeZus
Clanmate
OAS][JeeZus

Number of posts : 210

PostSubject: Re: beerfree application   beerfree application I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2009, 9:54 pm

active US air force huh?
when i get my ass bombed im blaming u and all the other US military junkies that failed to protect me
including my brother... lol

u got my vote
Back to top Go down
OAS][BiKeR
Senior Admin
OAS][BiKeR

Number of posts : 656

PostSubject: Re: beerfree application   beerfree application I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2009, 2:47 am

Age - how old is old m8. Be proud of ur age m8 don't be ashamed of it HOOAH!
Back to top Go down
OAS][BiKeR
Senior Admin
OAS][BiKeR

PostSubject: Re: beerfree application   beerfree application I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2009, 5:50 am

Please register on the fourms m8. This way we can communicate with you. We won't process your application any further.
Back to top Go down
OAS][Discobarleuven
Senior Admin
OAS][Discobarleuven

Number of posts : 580

PostSubject: Re: beerfree application   beerfree application I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2009, 7:12 pm

he is registered biker , as beerfree
Back to top Go down
OAS][BiKeR
Senior Admin
OAS][BiKeR

PostSubject: Re: beerfree application   beerfree application I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2009, 9:58 pm

Check your PM's m8
Back to top Go down
OAS][S!MP73
Player Admin
OAS][S!MP73

Number of posts : 91

PostSubject: Re: beerfree application   beerfree application I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2009, 10:32 pm

Beer...
  • You can't even get your name INTO the subject line
  • Your a Tk'in MOFO
  • You HATE ummm. a certain clan that we play with sometimes
  • You have to fix your black S.S.
  • Your generally the resident A-hole

BUTT I seem to have a strange liking for you. You've got a great first real name.Your ingame name makes me think you have some drunken and MOST of the time you seem to play fair and have fun. Glad to see ya pal. Peace-out.
Back to top Go down
OAS][BiKeR
Senior Admin
OAS][BiKeR

PostSubject: Re: beerfree application   beerfree application I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2009, 1:04 am

lol beer - remember these players vote for your acceptance into the clan lol.
Back to top Go down
SiteFounder

PostSubject: Re: beerfree application   beerfree application I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2009, 8:33 pm

Yep Dave, I've got the same opinion as Simp.

You will have to agree to follow the rules a little better with the tags on m8. I am going to vote for you but I know how you like to carpet bomb team members sometimes. Other times its just a liberal use of the "F" bomb. If you think those can be kept in check, then I think another crazy bastard would be fun.
Back to top Go down
OAS][JeeZus
Clanmate
OAS][JeeZus

Number of posts : 210

PostSubject: Re: beerfree application   beerfree application I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2009, 9:06 pm

i think u found your new marine affraid lol!
Back to top Go down
OAS][Wild-Bill-Colt

OAS][Wild-Bill-Colt

Number of posts : 22

PostSubject: beerfree   beerfree application I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2009, 9:32 pm

I say no-

He is a pain in the ass to play with online. He's got one hell of a temper, and he is very trigger happy as soulman said.
Back to top Go down
SiteFounder

PostSubject: Re: beerfree application   beerfree application I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2009, 9:41 pm

All feedback is welcome, just make sure you get to the voting section to make your opinions count!
Back to top Go down
SiteFounder

PostSubject: Re: beerfree application   beerfree application I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2009, 10:55 am

BeerFree has come to the conclusion that he is not clan material and withdrawn his application.
Back to top Go down
OAS][S!MP73
Player Admin
OAS][S!MP73

Number of posts : 91

PostSubject: Re: beerfree application   beerfree application I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2009, 2:57 pm

Beerfree, Dude I hope there are no bad feelings. I said how I felt. Yer a funny guy and good playa'. I hope you continue to play on the server (I'm pretty sure MOST members dont mind, Am I right?) Maybe you could be like the resident "Pitbull on beer" Don't fuck around or we'll sick Beer on ya' ! If you tried hard enough, I bet you could make a dipshit cry. YOu got sum insult skillz....LMFAO..Only dipshits though. NO picking on members or reg's. k? Ty in advance. Peace-out
Back to top Go down
imess

Number of posts : 1316

PostSubject: Re: beerfree application   beerfree application I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2009, 3:09 pm

As long as he doesn't kill me, I don't mind Laughing
Back to top Go down
Silence4All

Silence4All

Number of posts : 40

PostSubject: Re: beerfree application   beerfree application I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2009, 3:14 pm

Was hoping he'd calm down a little with the tag's on, but hey, everybody need's their fun. C-Ya on the server.
Back to top Go down
OAS][BiKeR
Senior Admin
OAS][BiKeR

PostSubject: Re: beerfree application   beerfree application I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2009, 3:49 pm

Applcation Rejected.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: beerfree application   beerfree application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

beerfree application
Page 1 of 1