Welcome to www.oasclan.com,

Currently your access is limited to a select few areas. To gain further access to our website, you must either LOGIN or REGISTER a new account. OAS Members must REGISTER their tags to play on the servers.

We welcome all questions and comments and hope you visit us again soon.
We are Currently Recruiting!

What is OAS?

The OASCLAN is a professional online gaming eSport network. OAS is particularly dedicated to being a gaming portal for all levels of play and all players. OAS offers multiple game servers, as well as a friendly community for support and recreation. OAS was founded to provide new players and seasoned, professional gamers the ability to compete at all levels. To guarantee that the environment of play is one of competition, fun, and fair game play, it is necessary to read, understand, and play by the OAS rules and regulations. All players and teams will be expected to hold themselves to the highest standard with respect to these rules.

For more information, please continue!
The OAS Administration
Welcome to www.oasclan.com,

Currently your access is limited to a select few areas. To gain further access to our website, you must either LOGIN or REGISTER a new account. OAS Members must REGISTER their tags to play on the servers.

We welcome all questions and comments and hope you visit us again soon.
We are Currently Recruiting!

What is OAS?

The OASCLAN is a professional online gaming eSport network. OAS is particularly dedicated to being a gaming portal for all levels of play and all players. OAS offers multiple game servers, as well as a friendly community for support and recreation. OAS was founded to provide new players and seasoned, professional gamers the ability to compete at all levels. To guarantee that the environment of play is one of competition, fun, and fair game play, it is necessary to read, understand, and play by the OAS rules and regulations. All players and teams will be expected to hold themselves to the highest standard with respect to these rules.

For more information, please continue!
The OAS Administration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 43 on May 6th 2024, 8:56 pm
Battletracker
Visitor Flags
free counters
Info / Affiliates
OAS Donations

SGTPALMER18 - application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SGTPALME

SGTPALMER18 - application Empty
PostSubject: SGTPALMER18 - application   SGTPALMER18 - application I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2009, 11:50 am

#1 Your Name: Lewis A.K.A. SGTPALMER18

#2 Age:18

#3 PBGUID: NOT KNOWN

#4 Country:ENGLAND

#5 Email:lewistall@hotmail.com

#6 Skype: lewis.palmer

#7 What you expect/wish from the clan:Friendly people and mates, always up for some AA fun

#8 When you are normally on: (GMT London ):Whenever i can

#9 Which OAS members have you played with: OAS SOULMAN

#10 Do you have TeamSpeak? If not, will you?i dont have but i will download it in future

Last edited by OAS][Soulman on April 1st 2009, 2:04 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : placed ingame name in subject header)
Back to top Go down
FraggeR
Honored Guest
FraggeR

Number of posts : 46

PostSubject: Re: SGTPALMER18 - application   SGTPALMER18 - application I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2009, 12:16 pm

guid 957937DE25A89CE9860AF672DC0EEFC8

other user name eljare guid F01CE615F284B626E271E04EB00DAE8A

AON checks clean just for information
Back to top Go down
OAS][Discobarleuven
Senior Admin
OAS][Discobarleuven

Number of posts : 580

PostSubject: Re: SGTPALMER18 - application   SGTPALMER18 - application I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2009, 1:46 pm

FraggeR wrote:
guid 957937DE25A89CE9860AF672DC0EEFC8

other user name eljare guid F01CE615F284B626E271E04EB00DAE8A

AON checks clean just for information

nice search fragger , thx m8
Back to top Go down
SiteFounder

Number of posts : 2087

PostSubject: Re: SGTPALMER18 - application   SGTPALMER18 - application I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2009, 1:50 pm

Yeah...what Discoballs said.
Appreciate the help!
Back to top Go down
sgtpalme

PostSubject: recruitment   SGTPALMER18 - application I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2009, 3:27 pm

Am i Accepted then???
Back to top Go down
OAS][Discobarleuven
Senior Admin
OAS][Discobarleuven

Number of posts : 580

PostSubject: Re: SGTPALMER18 - application   SGTPALMER18 - application I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2009, 3:54 pm

sgtpalme wrote:
Am i Accepted then???

lol , thats a bit quick m8 , we are in a voting system , but i think dont have to worrie .
btw , what map do you play ? is it pipeline sf or bridge ?
Back to top Go down
OAS][BiKeR
Senior Admin
OAS][BiKeR

Number of posts : 656

PostSubject: Re: SGTPALMER18 - application   SGTPALMER18 - application I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2009, 4:50 am

SGTPalmer - you need to register with the forums so that we can communicate with you. I see that this application is quite old and if your still interested in joining - please re-submit your application once you've registered with the forums.

Topic Closed
Back to top Go down
SiteFounder

Number of posts : 2087

PostSubject: Re: SGTPALMER18 - application   SGTPALMER18 - application I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2009, 5:44 pm

Hey Phil...I dont know if you know this one but as webiste admin, you can LOCK the topic from any further posts. Just scroll to the bottom of the thread and there is a little toolbar with about 5 icons. One of them will LOCK the thread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SGTPALMER18 - application   SGTPALMER18 - application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SGTPALMER18 - application
Page 1 of 1