Welcome to www.oasclan.com,

Currently your access is limited to a select few areas. To gain further access to our website, you must either LOGIN or REGISTER a new account. OAS Members must REGISTER their tags to play on the servers.

We welcome all questions and comments and hope you visit us again soon.
We are Currently Recruiting!

What is OAS?

The OASCLAN is a professional online gaming eSport network. OAS is particularly dedicated to being a gaming portal for all levels of play and all players. OAS offers multiple game servers, as well as a friendly community for support and recreation. OAS was founded to provide new players and seasoned, professional gamers the ability to compete at all levels. To guarantee that the environment of play is one of competition, fun, and fair game play, it is necessary to read, understand, and play by the OAS rules and regulations. All players and teams will be expected to hold themselves to the highest standard with respect to these rules.

For more information, please continue!
The OAS Administration
Welcome to www.oasclan.com,

Currently your access is limited to a select few areas. To gain further access to our website, you must either LOGIN or REGISTER a new account. OAS Members must REGISTER their tags to play on the servers.

We welcome all questions and comments and hope you visit us again soon.
We are Currently Recruiting!

What is OAS?

The OASCLAN is a professional online gaming eSport network. OAS is particularly dedicated to being a gaming portal for all levels of play and all players. OAS offers multiple game servers, as well as a friendly community for support and recreation. OAS was founded to provide new players and seasoned, professional gamers the ability to compete at all levels. To guarantee that the environment of play is one of competition, fun, and fair game play, it is necessary to read, understand, and play by the OAS rules and regulations. All players and teams will be expected to hold themselves to the highest standard with respect to these rules.

For more information, please continue!
The OAS Administration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 43 on May 6th 2024, 8:56 pm
Battletracker
Visitor Flags
free counters
Info / Affiliates
OAS Donations

=}F.F.F{= Scrim Signup

Go down 
+17
OAS][-^p0d-MiX^
OAS][Dark-Cobra
OAS][Mack
OAS][^rEcKLesSz
Texanman48
OAS][sdymanski
OAS][Bosco
OAS][Espy44
InsomNiac
OAS][Mitty
Zephyr
Metroid
imess
=}F.F.F{=Solidsnake
OAS][Discobarleuven
OAS][GoD
SiteFounder
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
OAS][Mitty
Clanmate
OAS][Mitty

Number of posts : 93

=}F.F.F{= Scrim Signup - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: =}F.F.F{= Scrim Signup   =}F.F.F{= Scrim Signup - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2009, 1:17 am

That sucks to here reckless hopefully you still will be able to play but we got people in back just in case you cant make it. Hopefully you still can.
Back to top Go down
OAS][Bosco
ACP Moderator
OAS][Bosco

Number of posts : 532

PostSubject: Re: =}F.F.F{= Scrim Signup   =}F.F.F{= Scrim Signup - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2009, 9:43 am

I notice you're on the back-up list Mitty. You gonnal try to weasle you way in? =}F.F.F{= Scrim Signup - Page 2 613811 =}F.F.F{= Scrim Signup - Page 2 668502
Back to top Go down
OAS][Espy44
The OAS R2D2. Beboop beep bop!
OAS][Espy44

Number of posts : 271

PostSubject: Re: =}F.F.F{= Scrim Signup   =}F.F.F{= Scrim Signup - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2009, 10:24 am

OAS][Bosco wrote:
I notice you're on the back-up list Mitty. You gonnal try to weasle you way in? =}F.F.F{= Scrim Signup - Page 2 613811 =}F.F.F{= Scrim Signup - Page 2 668502

lol, i think he does!
Back to top Go down
OAS][Mitty
Clanmate
OAS][Mitty

PostSubject: Re: =}F.F.F{= Scrim Signup   =}F.F.F{= Scrim Signup - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2009, 3:48 pm

No Bosco i am not trying to wealse my way in thank you very Much. Pfft what kinda person do you think i am.
Back to top Go down
OAS][Discobarleuven
Senior Admin
OAS][Discobarleuven

Number of posts : 580

PostSubject: Re: =}F.F.F{= Scrim Signup   =}F.F.F{= Scrim Signup - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2009, 4:36 pm

a wealse in person ?
Back to top Go down
OAS][Mitty
Clanmate
OAS][Mitty

PostSubject: Re: =}F.F.F{= Scrim Signup   =}F.F.F{= Scrim Signup - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2009, 4:46 pm

Never Not me. I just look forawrd to this afternoon its friday fight night and i have a test in the morning!~!!!!
Back to top Go down
imess

Number of posts : 1316

PostSubject: Re: =}F.F.F{= Scrim Signup   =}F.F.F{= Scrim Signup - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2009, 9:01 pm

I may not be able to play as I need to help someone to move. Probably take the whole day.
Back to top Go down
InsomNiac

InsomNiac

Number of posts : 332

PostSubject: Re: =}F.F.F{= Scrim Signup   =}F.F.F{= Scrim Signup - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2009, 9:07 pm

I'm still not sure wherther or not i will be able to do the war tmrw, i will try my hardest though.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
OAS][^rEcKLesSz
Clanmate

Number of posts : 91

PostSubject: Re: =}F.F.F{= Scrim Signup   =}F.F.F{= Scrim Signup - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2009, 9:10 pm

OAS][AA355 wrote:
I may not be able to play as I need to help someone to move. Probably take the whole day.

haha thats ironic im moving myself

r u the guy helping me?? O_O
Back to top Go down
imess

Number of posts : 1316

PostSubject: Re: =}F.F.F{= Scrim Signup   =}F.F.F{= Scrim Signup - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2009, 9:33 pm

OAS][^rEcKLesSz wrote:
OAS][AA355 wrote:

haha thats ironic im moving myself

r u the guy helping me?? O_O

Yes and yo forgot to pay me drinks for that.
Back to top Go down
OAS][Dark-Cobra
Senior Admin
OAS][Dark-Cobra

Number of posts : 100

PostSubject: Re: =}F.F.F{= Scrim Signup   =}F.F.F{= Scrim Signup - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2009, 5:22 am

i cant make the clan war, gona be busy :/
someone please take my place
Back to top Go down
OAS][shprshootin
Player Admin
OAS][shprshootin

Number of posts : 287

PostSubject: Re: =}F.F.F{= Scrim Signup   =}F.F.F{= Scrim Signup - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2009, 5:56 am

i wont make it i gotta move a dryer for my step mom sorry guys and its at a bad time for me anyways we need to have them on a friday in the U.S.A around 3:00 p.m central time so i can actually kick whoever were playin's ass along with ya guys
Back to top Go down
=}F.F.F{=Helmich

Number of posts : 15

PostSubject: Re: =}F.F.F{= Scrim Signup   =}F.F.F{= Scrim Signup - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2009, 7:52 am

Salut OAS Soldiers!

I've read some posts over here, I see some can make it, some can't, and some
don't know yet. Well we've got exactly the same so I quess we will
see tonight how many members both clans can get and we'll have to
make the teams equal then I think?

I am sorry I did not reply earlier here. Kinda busy with a lot of things.
But I was wondering; we talked about maybe we should scrim a custom
map.
Do you guys tested some? Is it possible?
Or maybe we gonna play a official but for most unknown map?
For example Steamroller? Or we gonna just do the bridge Wink

Well, I'll wait for a reply now about you guys interest Wink
Regards,
Helmich.
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: =}F.F.F{= Scrim Signup   =}F.F.F{= Scrim Signup - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2009, 8:30 am

G'day mate

We have 4-5 not able to play, but most of our reserves will be ready to fill in.

As for which map, we have 2 user-created map packs available to download.

http://www.oasclan.com/general-forum-public-f25/maps-user-created-t1144.htm

Bridge_NE_Halo would be a good map for a scrim.

Just one idea.
Back to top Go down
=}F.F.F{=Helmich

PostSubject: Re: =}F.F.F{= Scrim Signup   =}F.F.F{= Scrim Signup - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2009, 9:12 am

The links on the thread you gave me don't lead me to a download section!?
Or do I something wrong? Can you test them? Still working?
Back to top Go down
SiteFounder

Number of posts : 2087

PostSubject: Re: =}F.F.F{= Scrim Signup   =}F.F.F{= Scrim Signup - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2009, 9:26 am

I'm re-uploading the 2 map pack .zip files now.
Back to top Go down
OAS][Discobarleuven
Senior Admin
OAS][Discobarleuven

PostSubject: Re: =}F.F.F{= Scrim Signup   =}F.F.F{= Scrim Signup - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2009, 9:43 am

pipeline would be fun =}F.F.F{= Scrim Signup - Page 2 Icon_lol =}F.F.F{= Scrim Signup - Page 2 Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
OAS][Mitty
Clanmate
OAS][Mitty

PostSubject: Re: =}F.F.F{= Scrim Signup   =}F.F.F{= Scrim Signup - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2009, 9:46 am

EEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. Pipeline i hate that with a pasion
Back to top Go down
Metroid
The Devil Girl
Metroid

Number of posts : 335

PostSubject: Re: =}F.F.F{= Scrim Signup   =}F.F.F{= Scrim Signup - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2009, 10:04 am

Only Cause disco trained alot on GoDs pipe Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.oasclan.com
OAS][Discobarleuven
Senior Admin
OAS][Discobarleuven

PostSubject: Re: =}F.F.F{= Scrim Signup   =}F.F.F{= Scrim Signup - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2009, 10:05 am

lol i trained not on gods pipe , before i was in this clan i played pipe sf all the time
Back to top Go down
Metroid
The Devil Girl
Metroid

PostSubject: Re: =}F.F.F{= Scrim Signup   =}F.F.F{= Scrim Signup - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2009, 10:08 am

Yep but pipe sucks if all dont go main.. -.-
Back to top Go down
OAS][Discobarleuven
Senior Admin
OAS][Discobarleuven

PostSubject: Re: =}F.F.F{= Scrim Signup   =}F.F.F{= Scrim Signup - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2009, 10:11 am

its fun when the server is full , with 26 players , then its really awesome .
its a real teamwork map or you wont survive
Back to top Go down
OAS][Mitty
Clanmate
OAS][Mitty

PostSubject: Re: =}F.F.F{= Scrim Signup   =}F.F.F{= Scrim Signup - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2009, 10:16 am

I reckon we should stick with moutian. Good big map and great for team work.
Back to top Go down
Metroid
The Devil Girl
Metroid

PostSubject: Re: =}F.F.F{= Scrim Signup   =}F.F.F{= Scrim Signup - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2009, 10:26 am

Mountain pass is Perfect for Snipers Smile Much trees, free view... ^^
Back to top Go down
OAS][Discobarleuven
Senior Admin
OAS][Discobarleuven

PostSubject: Re: =}F.F.F{= Scrim Signup   =}F.F.F{= Scrim Signup - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2009, 10:32 am

i think mountain is so damn boring , i almost fall a sleep on that map .
just my 2 cents
Back to top Go down
InsomNiac

InsomNiac

PostSubject: Re: =}F.F.F{= Scrim Signup   =}F.F.F{= Scrim Signup - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2009, 10:41 am

I think Mountain Pass should ONLY be played when everyone has a sniper. There is such an advantage to those who have snipers. Kill ratios were 10 to 1 of those who has snipers. It's just unfair for those without them, snipers have such a greater view of the map and that is what Mountain Pass is all about.

So my thinking is that we either change the map all together where the scrim is going to be, or do ForceClassing so that everyone gets a sniper and the game is somewhat fair.
Back to top Go down
OAS][Bosco
ACP Moderator
OAS][Bosco

Number of posts : 532

PostSubject: Re: =}F.F.F{= Scrim Signup   =}F.F.F{= Scrim Signup - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2009, 12:14 pm

The 10 part of that ratio was Mitty yesterday, and the 1 part of that ratio was me pwning reckless. I vote this map WITH FC.
Back to top Go down
OAS][GoD
Website / Server Maintenance
OAS][GoD

Number of posts : 418

PostSubject: Re: =}F.F.F{= Scrim Signup   =}F.F.F{= Scrim Signup - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2009, 2:51 pm

Hey know it's kinda late, just read it know! Thought clan war was tomorrow!! I will be at work in 4 hours, sorry guys Sad

I'll hit up the next war for sure though!
Back to top Go down
http://www.getthedoor.com
OAS][^rEcKLesSz
Clanmate

Number of posts : 91

PostSubject: Re: =}F.F.F{= Scrim Signup   =}F.F.F{= Scrim Signup - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2009, 3:33 pm

OAS][Bosco wrote:
The 10 part of that ratio was Mitty yesterday, and the 1 part of that ratio was me pwning reckless. I vote this map WITH FC.

haha i think it was the other way around and i had a better score than mitty cept 1 game but i was still pretty close lol
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: =}F.F.F{= Scrim Signup   =}F.F.F{= Scrim Signup - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2009, 3:53 pm

If there are going to be 10-13 a side it should be a larger map, one that most don't know very well.  Maybe one of the user-created maps that we either haven't played at all or not very often.  Both sides get 10 mins to check out the map, that should make it fair.
Back to top Go down
OAS][Espy44
OAS][Espy44

PostSubject: Re: =}F.F.F{= Scrim Signup   =}F.F.F{= Scrim Signup - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2009, 3:54 pm

large map?? how bout steamroller? i know no one likes it, but its big!
Back to top Go down
InsomNiac

InsomNiac

PostSubject: Re: =}F.F.F{= Scrim Signup   =}F.F.F{= Scrim Signup - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2009, 3:58 pm

Lets not make it user-created, i either cannot play on them (crahes computer) or they are really slow. I think that bridge or steamroller should be fine. It will be on OAS server right?
Back to top Go down
OAS][Espy44
OAS][Espy44

PostSubject: Re: =}F.F.F{= Scrim Signup   =}F.F.F{= Scrim Signup - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2009, 3:59 pm

i believe so! but its up to the main admins! u guys decide
Back to top Go down
OAS][Discobarleuven
Senior Admin
OAS][Discobarleuven

PostSubject: Re: =}F.F.F{= Scrim Signup   =}F.F.F{= Scrim Signup - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2009, 4:00 pm

i dont want a large map =}F.F.F{= Scrim Signup - Page 2 Icon_sad
Back to top Go down
=}F.F.F{=Helmich

PostSubject: Re: =}F.F.F{= Scrim Signup   =}F.F.F{= Scrim Signup - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2009, 4:01 pm

Sup OAS guys.
I think a official map would be the best now.
I am not sure I can make it myself tonight so I'll try to give an other member
the 'commando' about the other players of FFF.
Hope everything goes ok. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: =}F.F.F{= Scrim Signup   =}F.F.F{= Scrim Signup - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

=}F.F.F{= Scrim Signup
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next