Welcome to www.oasclan.com,

Currently your access is limited to a select few areas. To gain further access to our website, you must either LOGIN or REGISTER a new account. OAS Members must REGISTER their tags to play on the servers.

We welcome all questions and comments and hope you visit us again soon.
We are Currently Recruiting!

What is OAS?

The OASCLAN is a professional online gaming eSport network. OAS is particularly dedicated to being a gaming portal for all levels of play and all players. OAS offers multiple game servers, as well as a friendly community for support and recreation. OAS was founded to provide new players and seasoned, professional gamers the ability to compete at all levels. To guarantee that the environment of play is one of competition, fun, and fair game play, it is necessary to read, understand, and play by the OAS rules and regulations. All players and teams will be expected to hold themselves to the highest standard with respect to these rules.

For more information, please continue!
The OAS Administration
Welcome to www.oasclan.com,

Currently your access is limited to a select few areas. To gain further access to our website, you must either LOGIN or REGISTER a new account. OAS Members must REGISTER their tags to play on the servers.

We welcome all questions and comments and hope you visit us again soon.
We are Currently Recruiting!

What is OAS?

The OASCLAN is a professional online gaming eSport network. OAS is particularly dedicated to being a gaming portal for all levels of play and all players. OAS offers multiple game servers, as well as a friendly community for support and recreation. OAS was founded to provide new players and seasoned, professional gamers the ability to compete at all levels. To guarantee that the environment of play is one of competition, fun, and fair game play, it is necessary to read, understand, and play by the OAS rules and regulations. All players and teams will be expected to hold themselves to the highest standard with respect to these rules.

For more information, please continue!
The OAS Administration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 43 on May 6th 2024, 8:56 pm
Battletracker
Visitor Flags
free counters
Info / Affiliates
OAS Donations

=}F.F.F{= Scrim Signup

Go down 
+17
OAS][-^p0d-MiX^
OAS][Dark-Cobra
OAS][Mack
OAS][^rEcKLesSz
Texanman48
OAS][sdymanski
OAS][Bosco
OAS][Espy44
InsomNiac
OAS][Mitty
Zephyr
Metroid
imess
=}F.F.F{=Solidsnake
OAS][Discobarleuven
OAS][GoD
SiteFounder
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
SiteFounder

Number of posts : 2087

=}F.F.F{= Scrim Signup Empty
PostSubject: =}F.F.F{= Scrim Signup   =}F.F.F{= Scrim Signup I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2009, 3:26 pm

(Times and dates listed are based on GMT 0)

Date: Nov 21, 2009 (Saturday)
Time: 10:00PM (GMT 2200)
Map: Mountain Pass. (Subject to change.)
Server: Our Bridge server (IP: 8.6.9.139:1716)
Players: 6 - 10
Keep checking this post as I will update it as people sign up.
Also...the details here are subject to change.

Use this link to find the conversion to YOUR time zone.
http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/gmt-converter.htm
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Scrim Roster
1. OAS][Zephyr

2. OAS][Discobarleuven

3. OAS][GoD

4. OAS][AA355 (to be swapped with a reserve)

5. OAS][InsomNiac

6. OAS][Espy44

7. OAS][^rEcKLesSz

8. OAS][Bosco

9. OAS][sdymanski

10. [OAS][Dark-Cobra

Reserve List
1. OAS][Metroid

2. OAS][Texanman48

3. OAS][Soulman

4. OAS][-^p0d-MiX^

5. OAS][Mitty

6. OAS][ShAhTAN

7. OAS][elmetedor

8. OAS][shprshootin

9. OAS][ms.smith

Last edited by OAS][AA355 on November 20th 2009, 9:00 pm; edited 20 times in total (Reason for editing : me no go)
Back to top Go down
OAS][GoD
Website / Server Maintenance
OAS][GoD

Number of posts : 418

PostSubject: Re: =}F.F.F{= Scrim Signup   =}F.F.F{= Scrim Signup I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2009, 3:35 pm

Give me that time in EST, and I'm there!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.getthedoor.com
OAS][Discobarleuven
Senior Admin
OAS][Discobarleuven

Number of posts : 580

PostSubject: Re: =}F.F.F{= Scrim Signup   =}F.F.F{= Scrim Signup I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2009, 3:43 pm

count me in , hell yeah Very Happy
Back to top Go down
=}F.F.F{=Solidsnake

Number of posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: =}F.F.F{= Scrim Signup   =}F.F.F{= Scrim Signup I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2009, 3:45 pm

22nd november is a sunday. Need to change it to 21 november. 2200gmt+0 = 1700est

Last edited by =}F.F.F{=Solidsnake on November 6th 2009, 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
OAS][Discobarleuven
Senior Admin
OAS][Discobarleuven

PostSubject: Re: =}F.F.F{= Scrim Signup   =}F.F.F{= Scrim Signup I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2009, 3:47 pm

rgr
Back to top Go down
imess

Number of posts : 1316

PostSubject: Re: =}F.F.F{= Scrim Signup   =}F.F.F{= Scrim Signup I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2009, 3:50 pm

Fixed.

Also, it's PST 2:00pm, I can be in!

Last edited by OAS][AA355 on November 6th 2009, 3:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Metroid
The Devil Girl
Metroid

Number of posts : 335

PostSubject: Re: =}F.F.F{= Scrim Signup   =}F.F.F{= Scrim Signup I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2009, 3:53 pm

#MIDNIGHT??? You ..... Reserve list
Back to top Go down
http://www.oasclan.com
Zephyr

Zephyr

Number of posts : 253

PostSubject: Re: =}F.F.F{= Scrim Signup   =}F.F.F{= Scrim Signup I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2009, 3:57 pm

yay, it was changed to saturday! im in.
Back to top Go down
OAS][Mitty
Clanmate
OAS][Mitty

Number of posts : 93

PostSubject: Re: =}F.F.F{= Scrim Signup   =}F.F.F{= Scrim Signup I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2009, 4:04 pm

Oh Yeah i am In for this.
Back to top Go down
=}F.F.F{=Solidsnake

Number of posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: =}F.F.F{= Scrim Signup   =}F.F.F{= Scrim Signup I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2009, 4:25 pm

OAS][Metroid wrote:
#MIDNIGHT??? You ..... Reserve list

Germany is GMT+1. So that would be 2300, not midnight Smile
Back to top Go down
InsomNiac

InsomNiac

Number of posts : 332

PostSubject: Re: =}F.F.F{= Scrim Signup   =}F.F.F{= Scrim Signup I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2009, 5:12 pm

Count me in.
Back to top Go down
OAS][Espy44
The OAS R2D2. Beboop beep bop!
OAS][Espy44

Number of posts : 271

PostSubject: Re: =}F.F.F{= Scrim Signup   =}F.F.F{= Scrim Signup I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2009, 6:18 pm

yeah! Im in for it! My first war! HOOAH
Back to top Go down
OAS][Bosco
ACP Moderator
OAS][Bosco

Number of posts : 532

PostSubject: Re: =}F.F.F{= Scrim Signup   =}F.F.F{= Scrim Signup I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2009, 7:00 pm

Put me up there too, and everyone get on ts, and met get a mic.
Back to top Go down
OAS][Discobarleuven
Senior Admin
OAS][Discobarleuven

PostSubject: Re: =}F.F.F{= Scrim Signup   =}F.F.F{= Scrim Signup I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2009, 7:02 pm

soul , i hope you play too in the scrim
Back to top Go down
OAS][sdymanski
Website / Server Maintenance
OAS][sdymanski

Number of posts : 433

PostSubject: Re: =}F.F.F{= Scrim Signup   =}F.F.F{= Scrim Signup I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2009, 7:06 pm

in
Back to top Go down
Texanman48

Number of posts : 54

PostSubject: Re: =}F.F.F{= Scrim Signup   =}F.F.F{= Scrim Signup I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2009, 8:24 pm

Put me on the reserve list for now. I need to talk to my BOSS when I get home. seeing as how I will be in Oregon for almost a month after Thanksgiving.
Back to top Go down
OAS][^rEcKLesSz
Clanmate

Number of posts : 91

PostSubject: Re: =}F.F.F{= Scrim Signup   =}F.F.F{= Scrim Signup I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2009, 9:16 pm

count me in man
Back to top Go down
OAS][Espy44
OAS][Espy44

PostSubject: Re: =}F.F.F{= Scrim Signup   =}F.F.F{= Scrim Signup I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2009, 9:55 pm

can someone check for me? idk how to do it LOL my country is Puerto Rico! TY
Back to top Go down
imess

PostSubject: Re: =}F.F.F{= Scrim Signup   =}F.F.F{= Scrim Signup I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2009, 10:01 pm

You said you're GMT -4? So that's 6pm?
Back to top Go down
OAS][Espy44
OAS][Espy44

PostSubject: Re: =}F.F.F{= Scrim Signup   =}F.F.F{= Scrim Signup I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2009, 10:03 pm

well, in that case, ty!
Back to top Go down
OAS][Mack
ACP Moderator
OAS][Mack

Number of posts : 532

PostSubject: Re: =}F.F.F{= Scrim Signup   =}F.F.F{= Scrim Signup I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2009, 10:03 pm

i will be in Washington D.C.
Back to top Go down
http://www.oasclan.com
OAS][Dark-Cobra
Senior Admin
OAS][Dark-Cobra

Number of posts : 100

PostSubject: Re: =}F.F.F{= Scrim Signup   =}F.F.F{= Scrim Signup I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2009, 2:29 am

if someone can tell me what time it will be for me cause i forgot how to work the GMT thing lool

but i can be there just gotta remind me
Back to top Go down
imess

PostSubject: Re: =}F.F.F{= Scrim Signup   =}F.F.F{= Scrim Signup I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2009, 5:41 am

OAS][Dark-Cobra wrote:
if someone can tell me what time it will be for me cause i forgot how to work the GMT thing lool

but i can be there just gotta remind me
5pm for you Cobra, I think.
Back to top Go down
OAS][-^p0d-MiX^
Clanmate

Number of posts : 28

PostSubject: Re: =}F.F.F{= Scrim Signup   =}F.F.F{= Scrim Signup I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2009, 8:19 am

Hey guys, i know i have not been the most active but hey sign me up for this! Razz wanna kick Yosef's butt xD
Back to top Go down
OAS][Dark-Cobra
Senior Admin
OAS][Dark-Cobra

Number of posts : 100

PostSubject: Re: =}F.F.F{= Scrim Signup   =}F.F.F{= Scrim Signup I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2009, 1:37 am

sweet 5pm? i can do that!
Back to top Go down
OAS][Mitty
Clanmate
OAS][Mitty

Number of posts : 93

PostSubject: Re: =}F.F.F{= Scrim Signup   =}F.F.F{= Scrim Signup I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2009, 6:49 am

I am Down for a hoo Down but not if its this weekend
Back to top Go down
OAS][shprshootin
Player Admin
OAS][shprshootin

Number of posts : 287

PostSubject: Re: =}F.F.F{= Scrim Signup   =}F.F.F{= Scrim Signup I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2009, 12:42 pm

is there a injured reserve lol jk put me in the last slot on reserve list plz im still not sure if i can be on in time

Yours truly,
Aaron (A.K.A. OAS][shprshootin)
Back to top Go down
elmetedor

elmetedor

Number of posts : 32

PostSubject: Re: =}F.F.F{= Scrim Signup   =}F.F.F{= Scrim Signup I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2009, 1:12 pm

im in
Back to top Go down
SiteFounder

PostSubject: Re: =}F.F.F{= Scrim Signup   =}F.F.F{= Scrim Signup I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2009, 2:03 pm

I have everyone added up to this point. If you are on the list to play and find that you will be unable, let me know. As of right now it looks like MOUNTAIN PASS is the map that will be played. Remember to check this website at about 10 mins. before the scheduled start time. Whoever is going to run the "tournament mode" (On our Main Bridge server) will post the appropriate password for both teams in the shoutbox.
Back to top Go down
ms.smith

ms.smith

Number of posts : 47

PostSubject: Re: =}F.F.F{= Scrim Signup   =}F.F.F{= Scrim Signup I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2009, 2:16 pm

I want to come in that war!
Let me hear about it.
Back to top Go down
imess

PostSubject: Re: =}F.F.F{= Scrim Signup   =}F.F.F{= Scrim Signup I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2009, 2:47 pm

OK I think we really signed up all the available slots now...
Back to top Go down
InsomNiac

InsomNiac

Number of posts : 332

PostSubject: Re: =}F.F.F{= Scrim Signup   =}F.F.F{= Scrim Signup I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2009, 10:03 pm

I was just thinking about it, and you might want to put me on the reserve list, idk if i will be home around the time when the clan war will be going on. i was just told about a get together between some of my old friends.

I'm not saying that i %100 wont be in the war but i would really hate to dissappoint you guys if i promised that i could attend and a few hours before the actual war i had to bail out.

Sorry if this causes any problems. I'll try my hardest to make the war but i cant promise you guys anything. =}F.F.F{= Scrim Signup Icon_sad
Back to top Go down
SiteFounder

PostSubject: Re: =}F.F.F{= Scrim Signup   =}F.F.F{= Scrim Signup I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2009, 11:27 pm

That is why we do a "reserve" list. Shit comes up sometimes.

Everyone on BOTH lists needs to try to show up at least 15 mins early to see exactly WHO is going to play. There are always a few "no-shows" on the official ROSTER for the scrim.
Back to top Go down
OAS][Espy44
OAS][Espy44

PostSubject: Re: =}F.F.F{= Scrim Signup   =}F.F.F{= Scrim Signup I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2009, 11:41 pm

i may be one! i think this Saturday i will be busy and i will not be able to maybe play! ill try my best!
Back to top Go down
OAS][^rEcKLesSz
Clanmate

Number of posts : 91

PostSubject: Re: =}F.F.F{= Scrim Signup   =}F.F.F{= Scrim Signup I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2009, 7:58 pm

FUCK FUCK FUCK

you guys may or may not know but on monday my family had the closing thingy for the house we were buying and this weekend were moving so i might not be able to play FCK
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: =}F.F.F{= Scrim Signup   =}F.F.F{= Scrim Signup I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

=}F.F.F{= Scrim Signup
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next