Welcome to www.oasclan.com,

Currently your access is limited to a select few areas. To gain further access to our website, you must either LOGIN or REGISTER a new account. OAS Members must REGISTER their tags to play on the servers.

We welcome all questions and comments and hope you visit us again soon.
We are Currently Recruiting!

What is OAS?

The OASCLAN is a professional online gaming eSport network. OAS is particularly dedicated to being a gaming portal for all levels of play and all players. OAS offers multiple game servers, as well as a friendly community for support and recreation. OAS was founded to provide new players and seasoned, professional gamers the ability to compete at all levels. To guarantee that the environment of play is one of competition, fun, and fair game play, it is necessary to read, understand, and play by the OAS rules and regulations. All players and teams will be expected to hold themselves to the highest standard with respect to these rules.

For more information, please continue!
The OAS Administration
Welcome to www.oasclan.com,

Currently your access is limited to a select few areas. To gain further access to our website, you must either LOGIN or REGISTER a new account. OAS Members must REGISTER their tags to play on the servers.

We welcome all questions and comments and hope you visit us again soon.
We are Currently Recruiting!

What is OAS?

The OASCLAN is a professional online gaming eSport network. OAS is particularly dedicated to being a gaming portal for all levels of play and all players. OAS offers multiple game servers, as well as a friendly community for support and recreation. OAS was founded to provide new players and seasoned, professional gamers the ability to compete at all levels. To guarantee that the environment of play is one of competition, fun, and fair game play, it is necessary to read, understand, and play by the OAS rules and regulations. All players and teams will be expected to hold themselves to the highest standard with respect to these rules.

For more information, please continue!
The OAS Administration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 43 on May 6th 2024, 8:56 pm
Battletracker
Visitor Flags
free counters
Info / Affiliates
OAS Donations

about me being banned, @SS=EpiCBa1113R

Go down 
+6
OAS][Mack
Zephyr
SiteFounder
OAS][^rEcKLesSz
imess
EpiCBa1113R
10 posters
AuthorMessage
EpiCBa1113R

Number of posts : 9

about me being banned, @SS=EpiCBa1113R Empty
PostSubject: about me being banned, @SS=EpiCBa1113R   about me being banned, @SS=EpiCBa1113R I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2009, 11:33 pm

um so i am officially banned now? i tried to get on the server and it said i was banned Sad i hope that the admins can change their mind about this please?
Back to top Go down
imess

Number of posts : 1316

PostSubject: Re: about me being banned, @SS=EpiCBa1113R   about me being banned, @SS=EpiCBa1113R I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2009, 11:54 pm

You are linked to a banned account. Despite your explanation, we have no real way to verify the identity of the real cheater, so a ban is given to your current account on our servers.

We may consider letting the ban on your current one expire...
Back to top Go down
EpiCBa1113R

PostSubject: Re: about me being banned, @SS=EpiCBa1113R   about me being banned, @SS=EpiCBa1113R I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2009, 12:15 am

is this a permanent ban?
Back to top Go down
EpiCBa1113R

PostSubject: Re: about me being banned, @SS=EpiCBa1113R   about me being banned, @SS=EpiCBa1113R I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2009, 12:15 am

and that account hasnt been used in almost 2 years now, my linked 1, but it's linked 2 many others Sad
Back to top Go down
OAS][^rEcKLesSz
Clanmate

Number of posts : 91

PostSubject: Re: about me being banned, @SS=EpiCBa1113R   about me being banned, @SS=EpiCBa1113R I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2009, 10:08 pm

have we ever unbanned someone that has a linked account to a hacker cuz u no.. people mess up and its not their fault i think we should let him play and watch him closely and check out his screenshots because he really is a cool guy and clearly he cares about playing on our server since hes posting..

about me being banned, @SS=EpiCBa1113R Icon_eek about me being banned, @SS=EpiCBa1113R Icon_eek run on sentenceabout me being banned, @SS=EpiCBa1113R Icon_eek about me being banned, @SS=EpiCBa1113R Icon_eek

sry lol
Back to top Go down
EpiCBa1113R

PostSubject: Re: about me being banned, @SS=EpiCBa1113R   about me being banned, @SS=EpiCBa1113R I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2009, 10:17 pm

i dont hack and never have hacked, just used that account that some1 let me have, im sorry for being a n00b back then Sad and thanks recklessz
Back to top Go down
SiteFounder

Number of posts : 2087

PostSubject: Re: about me being banned, @SS=EpiCBa1113R   about me being banned, @SS=EpiCBa1113R I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2009, 4:34 am

If the ban (on a linked account) is more than 2 years old, the ban may be lifted if the Anti-Cheat group agree.
Back to top Go down
OAS][^rEcKLesSz
Clanmate

Number of posts : 91

PostSubject: Re: about me being banned, @SS=EpiCBa1113R   about me being banned, @SS=EpiCBa1113R I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2009, 8:54 pm

group?? lol who else is acp
Back to top Go down
EpiCBa1113R

PostSubject: Re: about me being banned, @SS=EpiCBa1113R   about me being banned, @SS=EpiCBa1113R I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2009, 9:26 pm

the ban is prolly a year and 8-10 months old is that good enough?
Back to top Go down
SiteFounder

Number of posts : 2087

PostSubject: Re: about me being banned, @SS=EpiCBa1113R   about me being banned, @SS=EpiCBa1113R I_icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2009, 4:48 am

OAS][^rEcKLesSz wrote:

The Anti-Cheat Group consists of:

Soulman - PSA
Storm - PSA
AA355 - PSA
=SP[FR]= - PSA
1Mack95 - ACP

And there will also be 3 more ACP's announced soon.
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

Zephyr

Number of posts : 253

PostSubject: Re: about me being banned, @SS=EpiCBa1113R   about me being banned, @SS=EpiCBa1113R I_icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2009, 2:44 pm

EpiCBa1113R wrote:
the ban is prolly a year and 8-10 months old is that good enough?

Dude, you told me it was from OutLaw...
Back to top Go down
EpiCBa1113R

PostSubject: Re: about me being banned, @SS=EpiCBa1113R   about me being banned, @SS=EpiCBa1113R I_icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2009, 7:47 pm

the ban is from outlaw i borrowed kickbass's account when i was in outlaw, which had been banned by ACI somewhere b4 he gave it 2 me
Back to top Go down
OAS][Mack
ACP Moderator
OAS][Mack

Number of posts : 532

PostSubject: Re: about me being banned, @SS=EpiCBa1113R   about me being banned, @SS=EpiCBa1113R I_icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2009, 7:53 pm

This sisutaion has been discussed, please be wait and a solution about his ban should come up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.oasclan.com
InsomNiac

InsomNiac

Number of posts : 332

PostSubject: Re: about me being banned, @SS=EpiCBa1113R   about me being banned, @SS=EpiCBa1113R I_icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2009, 7:55 pm

OAS][^rEcKLesSz wrote:
ME!
Back to top Go down
OAS][GoD
Website / Server Maintenance
OAS][GoD

Number of posts : 418

PostSubject: Re: about me being banned, @SS=EpiCBa1113R   about me being banned, @SS=EpiCBa1113R I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2009, 12:46 pm

and zeph Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.getthedoor.com
Metroid
The Devil Girl
Metroid

Number of posts : 335

PostSubject: Re: about me being banned, @SS=EpiCBa1113R   about me being banned, @SS=EpiCBa1113R I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2009, 12:47 pm

lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.oasclan.com
OAS][Bosco
ACP Moderator
OAS][Bosco

Number of posts : 532

PostSubject: Re: about me being banned, @SS=EpiCBa1113R   about me being banned, @SS=EpiCBa1113R I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2009, 5:10 pm

zep isn't, he's just a teletubby about me being banned, @SS=EpiCBa1113R Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
EpiCBa1113R

PostSubject: Re: about me being banned, @SS=EpiCBa1113R   about me being banned, @SS=EpiCBa1113R I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2009, 11:57 pm

lmao bosco
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: about me being banned, @SS=EpiCBa1113R   about me being banned, @SS=EpiCBa1113R I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

about me being banned, @SS=EpiCBa1113R
Page 1 of 1