Welcome to www.oasclan.com,

Currently your access is limited to a select few areas. To gain further access to our website, you must either LOGIN or REGISTER a new account. OAS Members must REGISTER their tags to play on the servers.

We welcome all questions and comments and hope you visit us again soon.
We are Currently Recruiting!

What is OAS?

The OASCLAN is a professional online gaming eSport network. OAS is particularly dedicated to being a gaming portal for all levels of play and all players. OAS offers multiple game servers, as well as a friendly community for support and recreation. OAS was founded to provide new players and seasoned, professional gamers the ability to compete at all levels. To guarantee that the environment of play is one of competition, fun, and fair game play, it is necessary to read, understand, and play by the OAS rules and regulations. All players and teams will be expected to hold themselves to the highest standard with respect to these rules.

For more information, please continue!
The OAS Administration
Welcome to www.oasclan.com,

Currently your access is limited to a select few areas. To gain further access to our website, you must either LOGIN or REGISTER a new account. OAS Members must REGISTER their tags to play on the servers.

We welcome all questions and comments and hope you visit us again soon.
We are Currently Recruiting!

What is OAS?

The OASCLAN is a professional online gaming eSport network. OAS is particularly dedicated to being a gaming portal for all levels of play and all players. OAS offers multiple game servers, as well as a friendly community for support and recreation. OAS was founded to provide new players and seasoned, professional gamers the ability to compete at all levels. To guarantee that the environment of play is one of competition, fun, and fair game play, it is necessary to read, understand, and play by the OAS rules and regulations. All players and teams will be expected to hold themselves to the highest standard with respect to these rules.

For more information, please continue!
The OAS Administration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 43 on May 6th 2024, 8:56 pm
Battletracker
Visitor Flags
free counters
Info / Affiliates
OAS Donations

adrock5150, to be banned

Go down 
+3
OAS][^408^$!cK
SiteFounder
imess
7 posters
AuthorMessage
imess

Number of posts : 1316

adrock5150, to be banned Empty
PostSubject: adrock5150, to be banned   adrock5150, to be banned I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2009, 1:02 am

For intentional TK
Back to top Go down
SiteFounder

Number of posts : 2087

PostSubject: Re: adrock5150, to be banned   adrock5150, to be banned I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2009, 1:17 am

Thx m8. Done.

Intentional TK on multiple members. I warned him. He then TK'd Elmetedor in the face. It made him even uglier.
Back to top Go down
OAS][^408^$!cK
Player Admin
OAS][^408^$!cK

Number of posts : 192

PostSubject: Re: adrock5150, to be banned   adrock5150, to be banned I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2009, 2:56 am

Lol Soul... yeup ban is a must 4 him..
Back to top Go down
OAS][Espy44
The OAS R2D2. Beboop beep bop!
OAS][Espy44

Number of posts : 271

PostSubject: Re: adrock5150, to be banned   adrock5150, to be banned I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2009, 3:21 am

and not only INT TK for a long time, he also trash-talks a lot with some other non-OAS members! I warned him like 5 times, and he still tk's! I told him to shut up, he keeps talking! Idc if im only 16, TEENAGERS MUST BE HEARD! adrock5150, to be banned Loladrock5150, to be banned Loladrock5150, to be banned Lol But, he deserves a perm ban or a 1-year ban! adrock5150, to be banned Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
OAS][sdymanski
Website / Server Maintenance
OAS][sdymanski

Number of posts : 433

PostSubject: Re: adrock5150, to be banned   adrock5150, to be banned I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2009, 5:07 am

Well, I would give him a week off from our servers
Back to top Go down
InsomNiac

InsomNiac

Number of posts : 332

PostSubject: Re: adrock5150, to be banned   adrock5150, to be banned I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2009, 11:34 am

In a case just like this, am i allowed to keep on kicking him (or someone like him) if they keep on coming back to the server? or after one kick i have to post about it and that is all im allowed to do?
Back to top Go down
SiteFounder

PostSubject: Re: adrock5150, to be banned   adrock5150, to be banned I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2009, 11:44 am

If you were to kick him for doing what he did that time and he came back, give him a chance learn from it. No more warnings though and definitely post about it as we may end up banning for the first infraction depending on how blatant the offense was.

If after returning he acted up again...24 hour ban and post. We can then be free of the idiot for enough time to determine a suitable ban length.
Back to top Go down
InsomNiac

InsomNiac

Number of posts : 332

PostSubject: Re: adrock5150, to be banned   adrock5150, to be banned I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2009, 12:08 pm

Roger that, just wasnt sure if i should just keep on kicking him over and over again if he was persistent on returning.
Back to top Go down
JOHNinUS

Number of posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: adrock5150, to be banned   adrock5150, to be banned I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2009, 10:32 pm

I almost shot his dumb ass yesterday myself
Back to top Go down
SiteFounder

PostSubject: Re: adrock5150, to be banned   adrock5150, to be banned I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2009, 10:34 pm

He wont be a problem on our servers anymore. The problem is there is probably 100 other douche-bags to take his place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: adrock5150, to be banned   adrock5150, to be banned I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

adrock5150, to be banned
Page 1 of 1