Welcome to www.oasclan.com,

Currently your access is limited to a select few areas. To gain further access to our website, you must either LOGIN or REGISTER a new account. OAS Members must REGISTER their tags to play on the servers.

We welcome all questions and comments and hope you visit us again soon.
We are Currently Recruiting!

What is OAS?

The OASCLAN is a professional online gaming eSport network. OAS is particularly dedicated to being a gaming portal for all levels of play and all players. OAS offers multiple game servers, as well as a friendly community for support and recreation. OAS was founded to provide new players and seasoned, professional gamers the ability to compete at all levels. To guarantee that the environment of play is one of competition, fun, and fair game play, it is necessary to read, understand, and play by the OAS rules and regulations. All players and teams will be expected to hold themselves to the highest standard with respect to these rules.

For more information, please continue!
The OAS Administration
Welcome to www.oasclan.com,

Currently your access is limited to a select few areas. To gain further access to our website, you must either LOGIN or REGISTER a new account. OAS Members must REGISTER their tags to play on the servers.

We welcome all questions and comments and hope you visit us again soon.
We are Currently Recruiting!

What is OAS?

The OASCLAN is a professional online gaming eSport network. OAS is particularly dedicated to being a gaming portal for all levels of play and all players. OAS offers multiple game servers, as well as a friendly community for support and recreation. OAS was founded to provide new players and seasoned, professional gamers the ability to compete at all levels. To guarantee that the environment of play is one of competition, fun, and fair game play, it is necessary to read, understand, and play by the OAS rules and regulations. All players and teams will be expected to hold themselves to the highest standard with respect to these rules.

For more information, please continue!
The OAS Administration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on September 16th 2013, 7:33 pm
Battletracker
Visitor Flags
free counters
Info / Affiliates
OAS Donations

Ghost Company vs. [OAS]

Go down 
+17
imess
OAS][Dark-Cobra
OAS][Patman
OAS][^408^$!cK
OAS][Sinthisis
OAS][Alex
Zizix
OAS][DADAWOLF
OAS][Cpt_JackSparow
OAS][S!MP73
OAS][Wild-Bill-Colt
OAS][andreandrw
OAS][3gyptian
Storm
OAS][BiKeR
OAS][farkiller_01
SiteFounder
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SiteFounder

Number of posts : 2087

Ghost Company vs. [OAS] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost Company vs. [OAS]   Ghost Company vs. [OAS] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2009, 9:12 pm

OAS][Dark-Cobra wrote:
Dark-Cobra reporting for dooty! ha
put me down under the roaster and someone is gona have to let me know what time US time
cause this GMT crap confuses me

"Reporting for dooty"?...."under the roaster"?....Did you start partying without me again? LMAO
You would have a 2pm start time. Just do the math with the countdown timer. It works for every time zone....lol
Back to top Go down
OAS][Patman
Player Admin
OAS][Patman

Number of posts : 49

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Company vs. [OAS]   Ghost Company vs. [OAS] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2009, 10:08 pm

Very Happy This is gonna be great!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
imess

Number of posts : 1316

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Company vs. [OAS]   Ghost Company vs. [OAS] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2009, 10:25 pm

Hooah! I can't join, but I hope you all have a great time!
Back to top Go down
OAS][Dark-Cobra
Senior Admin
OAS][Dark-Cobra

Number of posts : 100

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Company vs. [OAS]   Ghost Company vs. [OAS] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2009, 12:44 am

haha now dooty was a joke but i could of sworn i spelt roster right XD
Back to top Go down
OAS][Cpt_JackSparow
Clanmate
OAS][Cpt_JackSparow

Number of posts : 102

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Company vs. [OAS]   Ghost Company vs. [OAS] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2009, 2:12 am

we stil k have SPOTS come on SIGN UPfor CLANWAR its not late

hooooah

last question: when do i need to be before clan war and where it is going to be?
Back to top Go down
OAS][Cpt_JackSparow
Clanmate
OAS][Cpt_JackSparow

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Company vs. [OAS]   Ghost Company vs. [OAS] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2009, 2:16 am

btw
Do we speek to each other during the war in TS tell me if i need to be connected
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Company vs. [OAS]   Ghost Company vs. [OAS] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2009, 5:22 am

Yes mate, even if you don't have a mic it's good to hear what's going on.
HOOAH!!!
Back to top Go down
Cerelac

Cerelac

Number of posts : 296

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Company vs. [OAS]   Ghost Company vs. [OAS] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2009, 7:48 am

Count me as a yes.. I think I can be here at that time.. not sure.. but count me in.. Wink

PS: I can't talk on TS I just can hear you guys xD
Back to top Go down
Zizix

Zizix

Number of posts : 173

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Company vs. [OAS]   Ghost Company vs. [OAS] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2009, 8:35 am

Take me of the list. im banned for a month for not doing homework lol!
Back to top Go down
OAS][farkiller_01
Clanmate
OAS][farkiller_01

Number of posts : 73

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Company vs. [OAS]   Ghost Company vs. [OAS] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2009, 9:35 am

Count me in, but does that countdown clock works? Cause by my calculations it is in 4 hours 25 minutes and not 5 hours...

Anyways: wich server?
Back to top Go down
OAS][50Dollar
Player Admin

Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Company vs. [OAS]   Ghost Company vs. [OAS] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2009, 10:09 am

i am not shure but MABY i can play on this clan war
Back to top Go down
OAS][Cpt_JackSparow
Clanmate
OAS][Cpt_JackSparow

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Company vs. [OAS]   Ghost Company vs. [OAS] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2009, 11:43 am

guys which server we are going on?
Back to top Go down
imess

Number of posts : 1316

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Company vs. [OAS]   Ghost Company vs. [OAS] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2009, 1:37 pm

Server 2, I believe.
212.187.209.158:1716
Back to top Go down
OAS][Cpt_JackSparow
Clanmate
OAS][Cpt_JackSparow

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Company vs. [OAS]   Ghost Company vs. [OAS] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2009, 1:48 pm

sh!t the other server is sucks
Back to top Go down
-Ghost.Regiros

Number of posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Company vs. [OAS]   Ghost Company vs. [OAS] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2009, 2:01 pm

Where are you guys? clanwar is starting in 1 minut...!
Back to top Go down
Zizix

Zizix

Number of posts : 173

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Company vs. [OAS]   Ghost Company vs. [OAS] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2009, 2:07 pm

Dont worry regiros thay always think gtm 0:00 is gtm +1 so they will come in bout an hour
Back to top Go down
OAS][Cpt_JackSparow
Clanmate
OAS][Cpt_JackSparow

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Company vs. [OAS]   Ghost Company vs. [OAS] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2009, 2:11 pm

where is the damnnn war??? can some one tell me?

lol regius we still have 40 min
Back to top Go down
OAS][Dark-Cobra
Senior Admin
OAS][Dark-Cobra

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Company vs. [OAS]   Ghost Company vs. [OAS] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2009, 2:32 pm

Yes the war is on the second server!
Its bridge, please get on TS that way you can atleast hear what is going on.
Its in 27 mins! Woohoo going to kick some ass. Please everyone jump on TS as soon as your ready hopefully in the next 10 mins or so.
Back to top Go down
OAS][Kamdz
Clanmate
OAS][Kamdz

Number of posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Company vs. [OAS]   Ghost Company vs. [OAS] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2009, 2:44 pm

Good luck m8s Wink
Back to top Go down
-Ghost.Regiros

Number of posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Company vs. [OAS]   Ghost Company vs. [OAS] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2009, 4:18 pm

Nice game guys
Lol it was 3 against 5 and we still won:D
I just made a report about it on our site, you're welcome to check it out! www.ghostcompany.tk
Thanks!
We had fun hope you did too..!

-Ghost.Regiros
Back to top Go down
OAS][BiKeR
Senior Admin
OAS][BiKeR

Number of posts : 656

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Company vs. [OAS]   Ghost Company vs. [OAS] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2009, 4:32 pm

Gratz Regiros - well done m8.

Hope to cacth you guys again. I unfortunatly have to work so I couldn't be there - not that it wuda made a differenct to the outcome lol.
Back to top Go down
Cerelac

Cerelac

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Company vs. [OAS]   Ghost Company vs. [OAS] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2009, 6:19 pm

Congratulations Ghost Company Wink

I think we have to start winning this battles =P
Back to top Go down
SiteFounder

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Company vs. [OAS]   Ghost Company vs. [OAS] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2009, 6:42 pm

Well...it would appear that I fucked up with the countdown timer. Someone should have let me know if they noticed. I forgot all about daylight savings being in effect where I am at. I take responsibility for that one.

Nice try guys. Do not get to worked up over the loss. I know most of us play on our server. Our ForceClass server. Things change a bit when you are running it with a standard weapon set. As much as it would be nice to kick some ass, dont forget we are still the most popular bridge server for a reason. That reason must not be because we kick ass in clan wars. It's because people like playing with a fun group of people and having a good time.

(Damn...that sounded like some kind of speech a coach gives his loosing team...)

YOU ARE ALL #1 IN MY BOOK, GANG!!!
Back to top Go down
OAS][Dark-Cobra
Senior Admin
OAS][Dark-Cobra

PostSubject: Ghost vs OAS results   Ghost Company vs. [OAS] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2009, 6:42 pm

We lost 4 to 2. But it wasnt 8 on 8. All and more OAS members were there, thank you guys HOOAH, But they said we were an hour late. But I'm glad we had alot of guys on there, whoever put that even clock on the front page, we deffently need to do that ahead of time for clan wars. That helps out and alot of letting people know ahead of time. Everyone was on TS, we worked pretty good when communicating came, So I was excited for that Good job guys, cant wait for another war to come. And congrats to Ghost Company
Back to top Go down
SiteFounder

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Company vs. [OAS]   Ghost Company vs. [OAS] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2009, 6:48 pm

Alex is stepping forward to be the new Clan War Officer. His new title will mean that everything related to setting up and planning for a clan war will be his new job. Any suggestions or requests are definitely welcome (like the countdown timer, etc.)

We will get us a system that works and get the bugs worked out of it. Then we will go "head hunting"...
Back to top Go down
Cerelac

Cerelac

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Company vs. [OAS]   Ghost Company vs. [OAS] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2009, 9:14 pm

Sorry guys but if you wanna know it's here:

[Statistics]
OverallWinner=Ghost Company
Team0Name=OAS
Team1Name=Ghost Company
Team0Wins=2
Team1Wins=4
Ties=1
TotalTeam0Score=130
TotalTeam1Score=528

[Team0PlayerList]
Player="OAS][Cerelac",0,-10,0,0,0,2,0
Player="OAS][Patman",0,-20,0,0,0,2,0
Player="OAS][Cpt_JackSparow",30,-40,0,0,0,2,60
Player="OAS][farkiller_01",10,-60,0,0,0,2,20
Player="OAS][o]-Dark-Cobra",40,-50,10,0,0,2,50

[Team1PlayerList]
Player="-Ghost.Supremacy",20,-30,25,0,0,2,105
Player="-Ghost.Regiros",170,-20,23,0,0,2,323
Player="-Ghost.[U][n]know!",30,-40,0,0,0,2,100

[Spectators]
Spectator=OAS][Cerelac
Spectator=OAS][Patman

[Administrators]

I wasn't on server all the time but that's the "final product" =P
(I just played 1 round and i was killed -.- LOL)

Me and pat, we could stay spectating and playing what is awsome! LOOOOL
Well.. we've lost and congratulations again Ghost Company Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Company vs. [OAS]   Ghost Company vs. [OAS] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ghost Company vs. [OAS]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2