Welcome to www.oasclan.com,

Currently your access is limited to a select few areas. To gain further access to our website, you must either LOGIN or REGISTER a new account. OAS Members must REGISTER their tags to play on the servers.

We welcome all questions and comments and hope you visit us again soon.
We are Currently Recruiting!

What is OAS?

The OASCLAN is a professional online gaming eSport network. OAS is particularly dedicated to being a gaming portal for all levels of play and all players. OAS offers multiple game servers, as well as a friendly community for support and recreation. OAS was founded to provide new players and seasoned, professional gamers the ability to compete at all levels. To guarantee that the environment of play is one of competition, fun, and fair game play, it is necessary to read, understand, and play by the OAS rules and regulations. All players and teams will be expected to hold themselves to the highest standard with respect to these rules.

For more information, please continue!
The OAS Administration
Welcome to www.oasclan.com,

Currently your access is limited to a select few areas. To gain further access to our website, you must either LOGIN or REGISTER a new account. OAS Members must REGISTER their tags to play on the servers.

We welcome all questions and comments and hope you visit us again soon.
We are Currently Recruiting!

What is OAS?

The OASCLAN is a professional online gaming eSport network. OAS is particularly dedicated to being a gaming portal for all levels of play and all players. OAS offers multiple game servers, as well as a friendly community for support and recreation. OAS was founded to provide new players and seasoned, professional gamers the ability to compete at all levels. To guarantee that the environment of play is one of competition, fun, and fair game play, it is necessary to read, understand, and play by the OAS rules and regulations. All players and teams will be expected to hold themselves to the highest standard with respect to these rules.

For more information, please continue!
The OAS Administration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 23 on September 16th 2013, 7:33 pm
Battletracker
Visitor Flags
free counters
Info / Affiliates
OAS Donations

Application : Jimsmule

Go down 
+12
OAS][Espy44
Metroid
OAS][Bosco
elmetedor
OAS][sdymanski
OAS][^408^$!cK
OAS][shprshootin
OAS][GoD
OAS][Mitty
OASGSLRocket
imess
OAS][Jimsmule
16 posters
AuthorMessage
OAS][Jimsmule

Number of posts : 18

Application : Jimsmule Empty
PostSubject: Application : Jimsmule   Application : Jimsmule I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2010, 5:45 pm

#1 Your REAL Name: Rob

#2 Age:32

#3 AA Username [Very Important] Exact Spelling: Jimsmule

And your PG GUID*:BFA71DEB0F8708998BBD77A96C17838F

#4 Country (and STATE if applicable): New Jersey USA

#5 Email: robbydt23@aol.com

#6 Skype: N/A

#7 What you expect/wish from the clan: to play AA as a team and a cheat free clan

#8 When you are normally on: Always

#9 Which OAS members have you played with: I would guess all the active members that play AA

#10 Do you have TeamSpeak? Yes

#11 Previous Clans [Links to Websites] For Cheat Referance: nOOb and G[B]H (G[B]H was also AG and AUS)

#12 Other Info: 91 Honor nubcake<<<<<>>>>

#13 Clan Member(s) that referred you: Shpr was the first to recruit me. So i will give him the street cred he deserves.
Back to top Go down
imess

Number of posts : 1316

PostSubject: Re: Application : Jimsmule   Application : Jimsmule I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2010, 6:26 pm

Why did you leave GBH?
Back to top Go down
OAS][Jimsmule

PostSubject: Re: Application : Jimsmule   Application : Jimsmule I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2010, 6:32 pm

With them being Aussie. I never was able to play when they were on. it wasent easy for me to leave being that i was 1 of the clans council members and i helped start G[B]H. But i need to go and play with ppl that play the same times as i do.
Back to top Go down
imess

PostSubject: Re: Application : Jimsmule   Application : Jimsmule I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2010, 6:45 pm

Side question: what's the deal with GBH changing the name to the AG/AUS and back to GBH?
Back to top Go down
OAS][Jimsmule

PostSubject: Re: Application : Jimsmule   Application : Jimsmule I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2010, 6:50 pm

AUS was changed to AG bescause they started to get real big so Aussie gamers was a better name for us. Then shit broke out and we needed to clean up the clan a little so we started GBH. weird i know but thats what was voted
Back to top Go down
imess

PostSubject: Re: Application : Jimsmule   Application : Jimsmule I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2010, 7:01 pm

Back on topic. I personally think you're clean* but officially we need to wait for AON to be back up.

* I read the topic about you on AON some time ago and while it's unfortunate, I think it's forgivable.
Back to top Go down
OASGSLRocket
Founder
OASGSLRocket

Number of posts : 68

PostSubject: Re: Application : Jimsmule   Application : Jimsmule I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2010, 2:39 am

Does Anyone know whats going on with AON?????????????????
Back to top Go down
OAS][Mitty
Clanmate
OAS][Mitty

Number of posts : 93

PostSubject: Re: Application : Jimsmule   Application : Jimsmule I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2010, 2:44 am

nope soz but this guy is really good and is a fun guy on ts
Back to top Go down
OAS][GoD
Website / Server Maintenance
OAS][GoD

Number of posts : 418

PostSubject: Re: Application : Jimsmule   Application : Jimsmule I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2010, 2:45 am

Yes,
=ACES=I_pee_freely wrote:

We would like to inform the Aon community that due to issues beyond our control our tools/ services will not work as designed for the immediate future.You can be assured that we are taking all steps possible to get these issues sorted out. At this time we don't have a definitive date that the tools will be back to normal,This could take several days to repair.This problem is also compounded by yapples personal computer going down at the same time so he is working from a laptop.Again we hope you understand we are doing all we can and when we learn more we will pass this along.

Thanks for your understanding in this matter

yapple2 wrote:

We have restored the data itself, there are still stability issues with the server and trying to perform some repairs. Going to let that run for 24/48 hours and then reassess.
Back to top Go down
http://www.getthedoor.com
OAS][shprshootin
Player Admin
OAS][shprshootin

Number of posts : 287

PostSubject: Re: Application : Jimsmule   Application : Jimsmule I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2010, 3:25 am

yes he is and yes i did refer him to join cause he said he was thinkin about leavin GBH and then i asked him when we opened our recruiting again if he wanted to join and here we are now lol
Back to top Go down
OAS][^408^$!cK
Player Admin
OAS][^408^$!cK

Number of posts : 192

PostSubject: Re: Application : Jimsmule   Application : Jimsmule I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2010, 3:45 am

Yes for Jim.. Kool guy never had a problem with him.. Played with him many times..Hope he can be in our clan..
Back to top Go down
OAS][sdymanski
OAS][sdymanski

Number of posts : 433

PostSubject: Re: Application : Jimsmule   Application : Jimsmule I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2010, 4:00 am

Yes from me, awesome dude Smile.
Back to top Go down
elmetedor

elmetedor

Number of posts : 32

PostSubject: Re: Application : Jimsmule   Application : Jimsmule I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2010, 10:49 am

i like kill him so... it good for me
Back to top Go down
OAS][Bosco
ACP Moderator
OAS][Bosco

Number of posts : 532

PostSubject: Re: Application : Jimsmule   Application : Jimsmule I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2010, 11:01 am

OAS][elmetedor wrote:
i like kill him so... it good for me

Really..what's your secret?? He always kills me!!!! Sad

Yes from me m8's
Back to top Go down
OAS][Jimsmule

PostSubject: Re: Application : Jimsmule   Application : Jimsmule I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2010, 1:03 pm

I feel sooooooooo loved lol. GET ON THE BRIDGE!!!!!
Back to top Go down
OAS][shprshootin
Player Admin
OAS][shprshootin

PostSubject: Re: Application : Jimsmule   Application : Jimsmule I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2010, 2:11 pm

hey guys i just remembered that i looked up jims AON backround before it went down and copied it so i do have it and will post it shortly when i can find it again lol
Back to top Go down
OAS][shprshootin
Player Admin
OAS][shprshootin

PostSubject: Re: Application : Jimsmule   Application : Jimsmule I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2010, 2:14 pm

Jimsmule's AON backround check

Background Search for : bfa71deb0f8708998bbd77a96c17838f

6 IP's checked for accounts
Quote :

3 GUID's checked for bans and kicks
Quote :

bfa71deb0f8708998bbd77a96c17838f
98ae21d76eee139f249c35566f7b601d
0f276cbaf04c71eaa869c8b42794918d

11 Player Names found in history
Quote :

-Jimsmule.AUS-
-Jimsmule.[AUS]-
G[B]H.Jimsmule
jimsmule
[AG].Jimsmule
[nOOb]_Jimsmule
[nOOb]_Jimsmule.
[nOOb]_Jimsmule.01
bobbybrownjss
C0pp3rH34d
Goodybag

0 Accounts found banned in players history
Quote :

None Found

2 Kicks found in players history
Quote :

10.22.2008 14:10:55 bfa71deb0f8708998bbd77a96c17838f AGP_Weapon BaseAccuracyModifier * =
09.09.2006 11:40:33 98ae21d76eee139f249c35566f7b601d maps/mout.aao (len=2048)

Quote :

The above Player Background report generated by Airdale Ops Network, All Rights Reserved
You can run but you can't hide.
All information from this BackGround Report is Property of the Airdale Ops Network, any Public Posting of this information requires that this Copyright follows the report.

Quote :

Disclaimer: Results from this Background check are done via IP address, all results should be confirmed with AON if suspicious information is found
Back to top Go down
OAS][shprshootin
Player Admin
OAS][shprshootin

PostSubject: Re: Application : Jimsmule   Application : Jimsmule I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2010, 2:20 pm

YES!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Metroid
The Devil Girl
Metroid

Number of posts : 335

PostSubject: Re: Application : Jimsmule   Application : Jimsmule I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2010, 2:47 pm

LMAO youre not allowed to post eh?
Back to top Go down
http://www.oasclan.com
OAS][Bosco
ACP Moderator
OAS][Bosco

Number of posts : 532

PostSubject: Re: Application : Jimsmule   Application : Jimsmule I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2010, 2:58 pm

I say this is an exeption since AON is down.
Back to top Go down
OAS][shprshootin
Player Admin
OAS][shprshootin

PostSubject: Re: Application : Jimsmule   Application : Jimsmule I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2010, 3:01 pm

AON is kinda back up at the moment though but i did get this before it went down
Back to top Go down
OAS][Espy44
The OAS R2D2. Beboop beep bop!
OAS][Espy44

Number of posts : 271

PostSubject: Re: Application : Jimsmule   Application : Jimsmule I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2010, 5:10 pm

awesome guy! yes from me 2! HOOAH
Back to top Go down
OAS][GoD
OAS][GoD

Number of posts : 418

PostSubject: Re: Application : Jimsmule   Application : Jimsmule I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2010, 1:25 am

Metroid wrote:
LMAO youre not allowed to post eh?

says who?
Back to top Go down
http://www.getthedoor.com
Gast

PostSubject: Re: Application : Jimsmule   Application : Jimsmule I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2010, 1:27 am

I have the feelling it's a yes all round.

A PM will be comming your way shortly Jim.
Back to top Go down
OAS][sdymanski
OAS][sdymanski

Number of posts : 433

PostSubject: Re: Application : Jimsmule   Application : Jimsmule I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2010, 2:12 am

Haha, we spent over a hour today finding out Micky's exact address. Good fun and the best part was hearing Micky's voice when I told him that I'm looking at his apartment through google earth Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
OAS][Dark-Cobra
Senior Admin
OAS][Dark-Cobra

Number of posts : 100

PostSubject: Re: Application : Jimsmule   Application : Jimsmule I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2010, 3:51 am

hooah for me, seemed a bit quiet on ts, but that may change shortly haha!
pirat
Back to top Go down
OAS][shprshootin
Player Admin
OAS][shprshootin

PostSubject: Re: Application : Jimsmule   Application : Jimsmule I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2010, 3:53 am

lol he is very short of quiet on ts m8
Back to top Go down
OAS][aksu19
Clanmate
OAS][aksu19

Number of posts : 43

PostSubject: Re: Application : Jimsmule   Application : Jimsmule I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2010, 5:50 am

well i think this thingdoesn't matter(first time i use ACITool)i found this(tell me if i do anything wrong):
[quote]
Jimsmule BFA71DEB0F8708998BBD77A96C17838F 68.197.37.134 [01.25.2010 13:24:34] |3828| Kick Command Issued (Prior Kick/Ban) for (slot#14) 68.197.37.134:1285 bfa71deb0f8708998bbd77a96c17838f Jimsmule 217.163.26.46 2010-01-25 21:24:34 GMT 2
Back to top Go down
OAS][Mitty
Clanmate
OAS][Mitty

PostSubject: Re: Application : Jimsmule   Application : Jimsmule I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2010, 6:04 am

we use AON not ACI. Plus we know the guy is clean but just have to wait for AON to come back
Back to top Go down
OAS][aksu19
Clanmate
OAS][aksu19

Number of posts : 43

PostSubject: Re: Application : Jimsmule   Application : Jimsmule I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2010, 8:44 am

ok well now i need to start learn to use AON.And sorry for that.
Back to top Go down
G[B]H.Mick

G[B]H.Mick

Number of posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: Application : Jimsmule   Application : Jimsmule I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2010, 6:32 am

I vouch for jim. He is a good guy and has been a great member during his time at GBHTeam. One of my top admins i faked. We have had very popular servers that were ranked 1 and 2 on game tracker and monitor for a long time there. Jim along with other members from overseas looked after our server while we where sleeping. You know.

All the best Jim.
Look after your self mate.
Back to top Go down
http://www.GBHTeam.com
OAS][Mitty
Clanmate
OAS][Mitty

PostSubject: Re: Application : Jimsmule   Application : Jimsmule I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2010, 6:57 am

he is already in Mick
Back to top Go down
OAS][Spirit
Player Admin

Number of posts : 14

PostSubject: Re: Application : Jimsmule   Application : Jimsmule I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2010, 11:07 am

Yes to the Jimssssssssss! Play with it a long time and always saw him playing it straight ..... It'll be good to kill him kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk HOAH!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application : Jimsmule   Application : Jimsmule I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application : Jimsmule
Page 1 of 1