Welcome to www.oasclan.com,

Currently your access is limited to a select few areas. To gain further access to our website, you must either LOGIN or REGISTER a new account. OAS Members must REGISTER their tags to play on the servers.

We welcome all questions and comments and hope you visit us again soon.
We are Currently Recruiting!

What is OAS?

The OASCLAN is a professional online gaming eSport network. OAS is particularly dedicated to being a gaming portal for all levels of play and all players. OAS offers multiple game servers, as well as a friendly community for support and recreation. OAS was founded to provide new players and seasoned, professional gamers the ability to compete at all levels. To guarantee that the environment of play is one of competition, fun, and fair game play, it is necessary to read, understand, and play by the OAS rules and regulations. All players and teams will be expected to hold themselves to the highest standard with respect to these rules.

For more information, please continue!
The OAS Administration
Welcome to www.oasclan.com,

Currently your access is limited to a select few areas. To gain further access to our website, you must either LOGIN or REGISTER a new account. OAS Members must REGISTER their tags to play on the servers.

We welcome all questions and comments and hope you visit us again soon.
We are Currently Recruiting!

What is OAS?

The OASCLAN is a professional online gaming eSport network. OAS is particularly dedicated to being a gaming portal for all levels of play and all players. OAS offers multiple game servers, as well as a friendly community for support and recreation. OAS was founded to provide new players and seasoned, professional gamers the ability to compete at all levels. To guarantee that the environment of play is one of competition, fun, and fair game play, it is necessary to read, understand, and play by the OAS rules and regulations. All players and teams will be expected to hold themselves to the highest standard with respect to these rules.

For more information, please continue!
The OAS Administration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 43 on May 6th 2024, 8:56 pm
Battletracker
Visitor Flags
free counters
Info / Affiliates
OAS Donations

tox!c application

Go down 
+3
OAS][HardCore
SiteFounder
OAS][-=tox!c=-
7 posters
AuthorMessage
OAS][-=tox!c=-

Number of posts : 40

tox!c application Empty
PostSubject: tox!c application   tox!c application I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2009, 12:38 am

#1 Your REAL Name:kyle machado

#2 Age:25

#3 AA Username [Very Important] Exact Spelling:OAS][-=tox!c=-
And your PG GUID*:

#4 Country (and STATE if applicable):massachusetts,U.S.A

#5 Email:dolphinatic58@aol.com

#6 Skype:

#7 What you expect/wish from the clan:be on of best clan members. and when we get called into clan wars ill be there

#8 When you are normally on: (GMT + / - ):depends on my days off but if im working 5p.m eastern to 1am eastern

#9 Which OAS members have you played with: shahtin,cobra, djb and few others

#10 Do you have TeamSpeak? If not, will you? ill try to get it

#11 Previous Clans [Links to Websites] For Cheat Referance: atak dont no website

#12 Other Info: CORBA AND SHAHTIN both asked me to put in app. both said i had good chance of joining i played with them both on bridge fc.

Last edited by -=tox!c=- on July 7th 2009, 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SiteFounder

Number of posts : 2087

tox!c application Empty
PostSubject: Re: tox!c application   tox!c application I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2009, 9:27 am

I think that recruiting is closed unless referred by a member. If you have been asked to join by a member of OAS, who was it?

If this app needs to go any farther, the background check was clean.
Background Search for : 72762a16fe37ff37913a0c65deb30c0e

3 IP's checked for accounts
Quote :

1 GUID's checked for bans and kicks
Quote :

72762a16fe37ff37913a0c65deb30c0e

2 Player Names found in history
Quote :

-=TOX!C=-
^Ac^TOX!C

0 Accounts found banned in players history
Quote :

None Found

0 Kicks found in players history
Quote :
None Found

Quote :

The above Player Background report generated by Airdale Ops Network, All Rights Reserved
You can run but you can't hide.
All information from this BackGround Report is Property of the Airdale Ops Network, any Public Posting of this information requires that this Copyright follows the report.

Quote :

Disclaimer: Results from this Background check are done via IP address, all results should be confirmed with AON if suspicious information is found
Back to top Go down
OAS][HardCore

Number of posts : 109

tox!c application Empty
PostSubject: Re: tox!c application   tox!c application I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2009, 10:14 am

I HAVE NEVER EVER saw you playing on our server Shocked Shocked afro
Back to top Go down
http://markkoblog.blogspot.com
OAS][BiKeR
Senior Admin
OAS][BiKeR

Number of posts : 656

tox!c application Empty
PostSubject: Re: tox!c application   tox!c application I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2009, 3:36 pm

Who was it that actually asked you to post here Toxic?
Back to top Go down
Gast

tox!c application Empty
PostSubject: Re: tox!c application   tox!c application I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2009, 5:26 pm

Quote :
I HAVE NEVER EVER saw you playing on our server
Lol, you must have just missed him yesterday.
I've played with him a few times, recently and in the past.
Back to top Go down
SiteFounder

tox!c application Empty
PostSubject: Re: tox!c application   tox!c application I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2009, 9:26 pm

I received a PM from him saying that Shahtin and Cobra were playing on the server with him and gave him the go-ahead to post an app.
Back to top Go down
OAS][Dark-Cobra
Senior Admin
OAS][Dark-Cobra

Number of posts : 100

tox!c application Empty
PostSubject: Re: tox!c application   tox!c application I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2009, 12:17 am

Indeed me and shahtin were on with him, pretty cool guy if you ask me.
Back to top Go down
OAS][HardCore

Number of posts : 109

tox!c application Empty
PostSubject: Re: tox!c application   tox!c application I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2009, 4:02 am

really??? Question Question if had 2 Main Admins invitation, well...surely no arguement needed.. Very Happy cheers
Back to top Go down
http://markkoblog.blogspot.com
OAS][BiKeR
Senior Admin
OAS][BiKeR

Number of posts : 656

tox!c application Empty
PostSubject: Re: tox!c application   tox!c application I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2009, 7:13 am

I received the same PM Soul - he's been seen wearing OAS tags tho - that's not acceptable.
Back to top Go down
SiteFounder

tox!c application Empty
PostSubject: Re: tox!c application   tox!c application I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2009, 9:03 am

Ummm....yeah? Heya Toxic, need to take the tags off until you get a pm from OAS][BiKeR explaining the next step in the recruitment process. I would imagine that is why you are getting PB kicked from our server. Those tags are registered and you cannot wear them until blessed by the tag fairy. (Cobra?)
Back to top Go down
OAS][majorTool
Player Admin
OAS][majorTool

Number of posts : 117

tox!c application Empty
PostSubject: Re: tox!c application   tox!c application I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2009, 11:13 pm

somebody check the server logs for 3:30 to 5pm CDT on 07/11. server crashed, i came back in 30 minutes or so and one guy was complaining about toxic and that he was acting like a kid and tk'ing everyone. He wanted me to kick him. It was the 3rd round when i came in, he had no roe so I didn't kick as I hadn't actually seen it. We just want to be sure before he's accepted.
Back to top Go down
SiteFounder

tox!c application Empty
PostSubject: Re: tox!c application   tox!c application I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2009, 11:21 pm

He mentioned it in the chatbox earlier today. Just remember for future reference, whatever done under your screen name is your responsibility. That is the opinion of AON...watch your accounts and password. Never AutoLogin if you are in danger of someone else using your account.
Back to top Go down
OAS][-=tox!c=-

tox!c application Empty
PostSubject: Re: tox!c application   tox!c application I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2009, 11:29 pm

yea like i love the kiddd lol but hes sneaky.. my g.f knows my pasword to sign into my comp so my kidd prolly said he wanted to play some online games nd she gave him my password[which is his name Razz ] but yea sorry again for the incovinice
Back to top Go down
OAS][majorTool
Player Admin
OAS][majorTool

tox!c application Empty
PostSubject: Re: tox!c application   tox!c application I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2009, 11:32 pm

from chatbox for reference:
-=tox!c-= "major my son was on. lol i came home from work around 545-6 if something did happen it was my douche bag son"

He's 25 and blaming it on his SON?? JFC, when did you start having kids?
Back to top Go down
OAS][-=tox!c=-

tox!c application Empty
PostSubject: Re: tox!c application   tox!c application I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2009, 11:35 pm

got my g.f preg when i was 17 but i can supprt my family lol i have good job and i was in marines i mean i missed good years with my son but yea fightin for mycountry is worth it more u no.
Back to top Go down
OAS][majorTool
Player Admin
OAS][majorTool

tox!c application Empty
PostSubject: Re: tox!c application   tox!c application I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2009, 11:37 pm

sorry I'm laughing at your situation, I know not nice. Thank-you for serving this great nation!!! I'm glad it's all cleared up.

You don't know player named US Marine do you? For your sake, hopefully not. Everyone else will know what I'm talking about. Hacker that used to be OAS. Real pain in the ass.
Back to top Go down
OAS][-=tox!c=-

tox!c application Empty
PostSubject: Re: tox!c application   tox!c application I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2009, 11:40 pm

i dont no him personally i thiink i may have played on a server with him tho a while back idk and lol alottta ppl laugh tht i had a kidd at 17 but w.e like i said i support them well lol.
Back to top Go down
OAS][majorTool
Player Admin
OAS][majorTool

tox!c application Empty
PostSubject: Re: tox!c application   tox!c application I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2009, 11:40 pm

good for you.
Back to top Go down
OAS][-=tox!c=-

tox!c application Empty
PostSubject: Re: tox!c application   tox!c application I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2009, 11:42 pm

idk i hope tht none of this shit is whut keeps me from getting into oas.cuss i no if me and rip get in we will be goodfor the clan.
Back to top Go down
OAS][Dark-Cobra
Senior Admin
OAS][Dark-Cobra

tox!c application Empty
PostSubject: Re: tox!c application   tox!c application I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2009, 11:31 am

im the tag fairy?
haha
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
OAS][Cpt_JackSparow
Clanmate
OAS][Cpt_JackSparow

Number of posts : 102

tox!c application Empty
PostSubject: Re: tox!c application   tox!c application I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2009, 6:06 pm

guess what toxic.... i remeer you, but idk if you remeber that u told me to remember ur name lol
i liked ur story about ut GF and ur kid and ur service in the marines......i think ull perfectly fit to OAS!
GOOD LUCK
Back to top Go down
OAS][-=tox!c=-

tox!c application Empty
PostSubject: Re: tox!c application   tox!c application I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2009, 6:15 pm

thanks bro i appreicate it and what do u mean remeer? lol
Back to top Go down
SiteFounder

tox!c application Empty
PostSubject: Re: tox!c application   tox!c application I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2009, 6:53 pm

Cobra...you the tag fairy or just the clan fairy? lol!

Toxic...will check into getting you admitted to the clan. Biker has been away for a bit.
Back to top Go down
OAS][-=tox!c=-

tox!c application Empty
PostSubject: Re: tox!c application   tox!c application I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2009, 7:21 pm

lol its all good im havin alotta fun playin on the server with you guys and pretty much tearing up the otha team: specially with snipes haha lol!
Back to top Go down
OAS][Cpt_JackSparow
Clanmate
OAS][Cpt_JackSparow

Number of posts : 102

tox!c application Empty
PostSubject: Re: tox!c application   tox!c application I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2009, 3:50 am

i ment remember lol
i was sleepy when i wrote it
Back to top Go down
OAS][-=tox!c=-

tox!c application Empty
PostSubject: Re: tox!c application   tox!c application I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2009, 10:27 am

lol ok
Back to top Go down
SiteFounder

tox!c application Empty
PostSubject: Re: tox!c application   tox!c application I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2009, 8:03 pm

Application Accepted. Welcome to the clan! I will update your forum permissions and add you to the roster asap. You will need to immediately register your OAS][ tags after changing your InGame name. You will get the official "welcome" PM's from OAS][BiKeR as soon as he can get to you.

For info on registering your tags: Click here.

Please be sure to check out all the new areas you have access to on the website.
Also, read these posts.
http://www.oasclan.com/attention-all-oas-members-f20/a-message-from-shahtin-t119.htm

http://www.oasclan.com/attention-all-oas-members-f20/requesting-officer-promotion-read-this-t155.htm

Please visit the site frequently and feel free to PM me if you have questions.
Back to top Go down
OAS][majorTool
Player Admin
OAS][majorTool

tox!c application Empty
PostSubject: Re: tox!c application   tox!c application I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2009, 8:14 pm

welcome m8
Back to top Go down
OAS][Dark-Cobra
Senior Admin
OAS][Dark-Cobra

tox!c application Empty
PostSubject: Re: tox!c application   tox!c application I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2009, 9:38 pm

haha should i change my name to OAS][Dark-Fairy

xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

tox!c application Empty
PostSubject: Re: tox!c application   tox!c application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

tox!c application
Page 1 of 1