Welcome to www.oasclan.com,

Currently your access is limited to a select few areas. To gain further access to our website, you must either LOGIN or REGISTER a new account. OAS Members must REGISTER their tags to play on the servers.

We welcome all questions and comments and hope you visit us again soon.
We are Currently Recruiting!

What is OAS?

The OASCLAN is a professional online gaming eSport network. OAS is particularly dedicated to being a gaming portal for all levels of play and all players. OAS offers multiple game servers, as well as a friendly community for support and recreation. OAS was founded to provide new players and seasoned, professional gamers the ability to compete at all levels. To guarantee that the environment of play is one of competition, fun, and fair game play, it is necessary to read, understand, and play by the OAS rules and regulations. All players and teams will be expected to hold themselves to the highest standard with respect to these rules.

For more information, please continue!
The OAS Administration
Welcome to www.oasclan.com,

Currently your access is limited to a select few areas. To gain further access to our website, you must either LOGIN or REGISTER a new account. OAS Members must REGISTER their tags to play on the servers.

We welcome all questions and comments and hope you visit us again soon.
We are Currently Recruiting!

What is OAS?

The OASCLAN is a professional online gaming eSport network. OAS is particularly dedicated to being a gaming portal for all levels of play and all players. OAS offers multiple game servers, as well as a friendly community for support and recreation. OAS was founded to provide new players and seasoned, professional gamers the ability to compete at all levels. To guarantee that the environment of play is one of competition, fun, and fair game play, it is necessary to read, understand, and play by the OAS rules and regulations. All players and teams will be expected to hold themselves to the highest standard with respect to these rules.

For more information, please continue!
The OAS Administration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 23 on September 16th 2013, 7:33 pm
Battletracker
Visitor Flags
free counters
Info / Affiliates
OAS Donations

To Join plz! :)

Go down 
+8
OAS][Discobarleuven
imess
InsomNiac
OAS][Bosco
elmetedor
OAS][shprshootin
OAS][sdymanski
CobraCheif
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
CobraCheif

Number of posts : 15

To Join plz! :) Empty
PostSubject: To Join plz! :)   To Join plz! :) I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2009, 6:19 am

#1 Your REAL Name: James

#2 Age:20

#3 AA Username [Very Important] Exact Spelling: CobraCheif
And your PG GUID*: 6bcaecf113e696fe526033d73773527c

#4 Country (and STATE if applicable): USA, Utah

#5 Email: Snwboarder4life18@yahoo.com

#6 Skype: Idk lol

#7 What you expect/wish from the clan: A good clan to play with! To Join plz! :) Icon_smile

#8 When you are normally on: (GMT + / - ): Random times of the day, When i'm not working

#9 Which OAS members have you played with: Alot To Join plz! :) Icon_razz Started with Elm

#10 Do you have TeamSpeak? If not, will you? I do

#11 Previous Clans [Links to Websites] For Cheat Referance: Dont remember, Over a year and 1/2 ago

#12 Other Info: love to just relax and play! Ty for the opp

#13 Clan Member(s) that referred you: Elm AKA starter 4 me! To Join plz! :) Icon_smile

* How to find your Punkbuster GUID

Open your console ingame by typing "tab" or "tilde" key. Then type "PB_MyGuid" and hit "enter".
Write it down or make a screenshot. It should be a 32 digit guid.
Back to top Go down
OAS][sdymanski
Website / Server Maintenance
OAS][sdymanski

Number of posts : 433

PostSubject: Re: To Join plz! :)   To Join plz! :) I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2009, 6:58 am

Referred him, awesome guy.
Back to top Go down
OAS][shprshootin
Player Admin
OAS][shprshootin

Number of posts : 287

PostSubject: Re: To Join plz! :)   To Join plz! :) I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2009, 7:09 am

so did i lol he is a good player
Back to top Go down
elmetedor

elmetedor

Number of posts : 32

PostSubject: Re: To Join plz! :)   To Join plz! :) I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2009, 12:13 pm

hes a good player, his nice.
Back to top Go down
OAS][Bosco
ACP Moderator
OAS][Bosco

Number of posts : 532

PostSubject: Re: To Join plz! :)   To Join plz! :) I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2009, 1:04 pm

I've seen him play and he's pretty good in every aspect, but I don't know if I heared he was once CMW. I might have heared it but don't really know but I doubt it.
Back to top Go down
InsomNiac

InsomNiac

Number of posts : 332

PostSubject: Re: To Join plz! :)   To Join plz! :) I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2009, 1:34 pm

Believe it or not, all CMW are not assholes, majority? YES but not all of them are that bad.
Back to top Go down
imess

Number of posts : 1316

PostSubject: Re: To Join plz! :)   To Join plz! :) I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2009, 2:01 pm

This is your newer account right? Because I see no reference to other clan tag in your history.

Background Search for : 6bcaecf113e696fe526033d73773527c

1 IP's checked for accounts
Quote :

1 GUID's checked for bans and kicks
Quote :

6bcaecf113e696fe526033d73773527c

1 Player Names found in history
Quote :

CobraCheif

0 Accounts found banned in players history
Quote :

None Found

0 Kicks found in players history
Quote :
None Found

Quote :

The above Player Background report generated by Airdale Ops Network, All Rights Reserved
You can run but you can't hide.
All information from this BackGround Report is Property of the Airdale Ops Network, any Public Posting of this information requires that this Copyright follows the report.

Quote :

Disclaimer: Results from this Background check are done via IP address, all results should be confirmed with AON if suspicious information is found
Back to top Go down
OAS][Discobarleuven
Senior Admin
OAS][Discobarleuven

Number of posts : 580

PostSubject: Re: To Join plz! :)   To Join plz! :) I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2009, 2:10 pm

well , i would like to know first his history , let him tell it , cause he is definitely NOT new to the game
Back to top Go down
CobraCheif

PostSubject: Re: To Join plz! :)   To Join plz! :) I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2009, 4:20 pm

I played b4 like a year and 1/2 ago, Was a recurit in a clan i do not recall wat it was called, Was up to like honor 49 or 50ish. I have not been able to get AA and PB to work on my comp up until like 5 days ago. inwhich i started playin on OAS Smile
Back to top Go down
InsomNiac

InsomNiac

PostSubject: Re: To Join plz! :)   To Join plz! :) I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2009, 4:38 pm

Can't say ive seen you on our server before, idk might have different times or i just didnt notice you.
Back to top Go down
CobraCheif

PostSubject: Re: To Join plz! :)   To Join plz! :) I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2009, 4:44 pm

I am mostly on the server when i'm not at work Razz but i dont have a set time to get off so it's always random, And with the snow fall coming i will be on less!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To Join plz! :)   To Join plz! :) I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2009, 9:50 pm

what was ur ingame name before ?
Back to top Go down
CobraCheif

PostSubject: Re: To Join plz! :)   To Join plz! :) I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2009, 9:56 pm

I do not recall it, Was over a year ago!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To Join plz! :)   To Join plz! :) I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2009, 10:02 pm

over 1 year is nothing lol !!!
u had 50 honor so u played a lot and u not remember ur ingame name (not ur previous clan)
make an effort lol
Back to top Go down
CobraCheif

PostSubject: Re: To Join plz! :)   To Join plz! :) I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2009, 10:04 pm

Lol sorry, I am kinda handicap, Was hit by a car Razz Um it was like, RightAim or DeadAim or something around there! I'm not sure!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To Join plz! :)   To Join plz! :) I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2009, 10:06 pm

ok thanks mate
sorry for questionning lol
Back to top Go down
CobraCheif

PostSubject: Re: To Join plz! :)   To Join plz! :) I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2009, 10:10 pm

Not a prob, I understand! Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To Join plz! :)   To Join plz! :) I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2009, 10:29 pm

is FSAI clan remember u something james ?
Back to top Go down
InsomNiac

InsomNiac

PostSubject: Re: To Join plz! :)   To Join plz! :) I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2009, 10:35 pm

Great guy to play with
Back to top Go down
CobraCheif

PostSubject: Re: To Join plz! :)   To Join plz! :) I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2009, 10:37 pm

What is FSAI?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To Join plz! :)   To Join plz! :) I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2009, 10:40 pm

FSAI = the name of a clan
u were living in utah when u played before ?
i have maybe found something but i need to be sure, this is why all my question
(i not sayingd i have found a bad thing about you)
i just try to redo the story héhé
Back to top Go down
CobraCheif

PostSubject: Re: To Join plz! :)   To Join plz! :) I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2009, 10:43 pm

Yeah i have lived in Utah for along time now, I dont remember a FSAI clan at all! But i could of been in it! Lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To Join plz! :)   To Join plz! :) I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2009, 10:44 pm

rgr thx mate
we will contact u asap
HOOAH
Back to top Go down
CobraCheif

PostSubject: Re: To Join plz! :)   To Join plz! :) I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2009, 10:47 pm

Thank you for your help Smile looking foward to hearing back from you guys!
Back to top Go down
SiteFounder

Number of posts : 2087

PostSubject: Re: To Join plz! :)   To Join plz! :) I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2009, 10:48 pm

Background Check for 6bcaecf113e696fe526033d73773527c
33 Logins found in history
Account Age is : 3d, 19h, 29m
First Login : Wednesday, October 21, 2009 9:54 PM - Last Login : Sunday, October 25, 2009 5:23 PM

I am having major issues feeling comfortable with this one. You come to us with an account that is 3 days old and ask to join? You claim to not remember your former account names but apparently (from the posts of others) remember how to play AA quite well.

I am going to use the "Uncle Soulman Veto" on this until you either give us some more history or you have had time to establish more history with this account. 3 days isnt gonna cut it.
Back to top Go down
OAS][Mack
ACP Moderator
OAS][Mack

Number of posts : 532

PostSubject: Re: To Join plz! :)   To Join plz! :) I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2009, 10:53 pm

I still think this guyis ok. I have played with him on the servers and on TS. If you are still uncomfortable, why dont we have a vote, and not let him wear OAS][r].
Back to top Go down
http://www.oasclan.com
CobraCheif

PostSubject: Re: To Join plz! :)   To Join plz! :) I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2009, 10:59 pm

I have been playin 1st person shooters on the comp for along time, Started with counter strike like 11 years ago! And i'm honestly not that good at AA but i am relearning how to do alot of stuff from playing on your clan servers!
Back to top Go down
OAS][shprshootin
Player Admin
OAS][shprshootin

Number of posts : 287

PostSubject: Re: To Join plz! :)   To Join plz! :) I_icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2009, 1:42 am

soul lay off the rum for a bit this guy is cool he is everything we need he is on ts and is learning how to replay aa fast he asks questions about stuff he doesnt remember so he is fine to me
Back to top Go down
SiteFounder

Number of posts : 2087

PostSubject: Re: To Join plz! :)   To Join plz! :) I_icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2009, 2:55 am

OAS][shprshootin wrote:
soul lay off the rum for a bit this guy is cool he is everything we need he is on ts and is learning how to replay aa fast he asks questions about stuff he doesnt remember so he is fine to me

I was quite sober when writing the above post.
Back to top Go down
CobraCheif

PostSubject: Re: To Join plz! :)   To Join plz! :) I_icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2009, 4:56 pm

Soul, I believe my other acc was DeadAim or something like that! What else do i need to try and find out?
Back to top Go down
Texanman48

Number of posts : 54

PostSubject: Re: To Join plz! :)   To Join plz! :) I_icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2009, 5:47 pm

Soul,
Here is the 2 old accounts that cobracheif found:
[P-Rct]Selu_Deadaim
{MFF}Silentkilla{R}

They clean to me. Can you check them?
Back to top Go down
imess

PostSubject: Re: To Join plz! :)   To Join plz! :) I_icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2009, 6:38 pm

They look clean to me too. First one has history in 2008 only, and second one is end of 2006 to 2007.

None of the 3 accounts are linked together according to AON. I guess he upgrades computer and change ISP every year?
Back to top Go down
CobraCheif

PostSubject: Re: To Join plz! :)   To Join plz! :) I_icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2009, 6:58 pm

We got my father a new comp for fathers day a few years back, And upgraded to Wireless Comcast from Cable!
Back to top Go down
CobraCheif

PostSubject: Re: To Join plz! :)   To Join plz! :) I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2009, 12:15 am

Is that what you needed?
Back to top Go down
imess

PostSubject: Re: To Join plz! :)   To Join plz! :) I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2009, 1:21 am

Allow us some time to discuss this, and will definite let you know the result.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Join plz! :)   To Join plz! :) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To Join plz! :)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next