Welcome to www.oasclan.com,

Currently your access is limited to a select few areas. To gain further access to our website, you must either LOGIN or REGISTER a new account. OAS Members must REGISTER their tags to play on the servers.

We welcome all questions and comments and hope you visit us again soon.
We are Currently Recruiting!

What is OAS?

The OASCLAN is a professional online gaming eSport network. OAS is particularly dedicated to being a gaming portal for all levels of play and all players. OAS offers multiple game servers, as well as a friendly community for support and recreation. OAS was founded to provide new players and seasoned, professional gamers the ability to compete at all levels. To guarantee that the environment of play is one of competition, fun, and fair game play, it is necessary to read, understand, and play by the OAS rules and regulations. All players and teams will be expected to hold themselves to the highest standard with respect to these rules.

For more information, please continue!
The OAS Administration
Welcome to www.oasclan.com,

Currently your access is limited to a select few areas. To gain further access to our website, you must either LOGIN or REGISTER a new account. OAS Members must REGISTER their tags to play on the servers.

We welcome all questions and comments and hope you visit us again soon.
We are Currently Recruiting!

What is OAS?

The OASCLAN is a professional online gaming eSport network. OAS is particularly dedicated to being a gaming portal for all levels of play and all players. OAS offers multiple game servers, as well as a friendly community for support and recreation. OAS was founded to provide new players and seasoned, professional gamers the ability to compete at all levels. To guarantee that the environment of play is one of competition, fun, and fair game play, it is necessary to read, understand, and play by the OAS rules and regulations. All players and teams will be expected to hold themselves to the highest standard with respect to these rules.

For more information, please continue!
The OAS Administration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 43 on May 6th 2024, 8:56 pm
Battletracker
Visitor Flags
free counters
Info / Affiliates
OAS Donations

marmaz - application

Go down 
+6
OAS][^408^$!cK
OAS][dgib7994
SiteFounder
Metroid
Storm
OAS][marmaz
10 posters
AuthorMessage
OAS][marmaz
Clanmate
OAS][marmaz

Number of posts : 1

marmaz - application Empty
PostSubject: marmaz - application   marmaz - application I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2009, 4:55 am

marmaz - application I_icon_minitimeAgosto 29th 2009, 3:44 pm marmaz - application I_icon_minipostArgumento: [Ningún ]

#1 Your REAL Name:Alejandro

#2 Age:35

#3 AA Username [Very Important] Exact Spelling: marmaz
And your PG GUID*:7a7230653fe1476aef55239d2e12d9d3

#4 Country (and STATE if applicable):Argentina

#5 Email:marmazvga@gmail.com

#6 Skype:--

#7 What you expect/wish from the clan:Divertirme y matarlos a todos (virtualmente hablando) Smile

#8 When you are normally on: (GMT + / - ):-3

#9 Which OAS members have you played with:Espy44 - S!ick - MajorTool - R.I.P. - Belarus

#10 Do you have TeamSpeak? If not, will you? eventualmente

#11 Previous Clans [Links to Websites] For Cheat Referance: --

#12 Other Info:

#13 Clan Member(s) that referred you:Espy44 , 408^S!ck
Back to top Go down
Storm
Founder
Storm

Number of posts : 395

PostSubject: Re: marmaz - application   marmaz - application I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2009, 5:35 am

Background Search for : 33e2a820d673fba025fe03a9f21ea51a

1 IP's checked for accounts
Quote :

4 GUID's checked for bans and kicks
Quote :

7a7230653fe1476aef55239d2e12d9d3
c86c558339268b95eed125dc25a65aca
33e2a820d673fba025fe03a9f21ea51a
6e7e07dcbd50d710c7aded58083a99d1

5 Player Names found in history
Quote :

marmaz
[MACRON]-marmaz
marmaz
marmaz
marmaz

0 Accounts found banned in players history
Quote :

None Found
Back to top Go down
http://www.stane-hosting.org
Metroid
The Devil Girl
Metroid

Number of posts : 335

PostSubject: Re: marmaz - application   marmaz - application I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2009, 7:29 am

Can´t he write his App. in English? I can´t undertsand it( I dunno if its important for me but for you for sure)
Back to top Go down
http://www.oasclan.com
Gast

PostSubject: Re: marmaz - application   marmaz - application I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2009, 7:42 am

Divertirme y matarlos a todos (virtualmente hablando) = Have fun and kill them all (virtuallyspeaking)...........eventualmente = eventually
Back to top Go down
Metroid
The Devil Girl
Metroid

PostSubject: Re: marmaz - application   marmaz - application I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2009, 7:49 am

I did understand eventually but not the other one ^^ Thanks Shahtin
Back to top Go down
SiteFounder

Number of posts : 2087

PostSubject: Re: marmaz - application   marmaz - application I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2009, 11:49 am

This brings up a new question. Are we going to have any problems with recruiting someone that speaks NO english? It would make it difficult for them to keep up on announcements and whatnot.
Back to top Go down
OAS][dgib7994
Clanmate

Number of posts : 45

PostSubject: Re: marmaz - application   marmaz - application I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2009, 12:06 pm

Well, it's much easier to read another language (esp. on the computer with online dictionaries and the like), and he doesnt really need to speak a lot. If the need arises, we could have any of our Spanish speaking members (which are numerous) translate for him.

I like him though, and ive played with him quite a bit
Back to top Go down
Metroid
The Devil Girl
Metroid

PostSubject: Re: marmaz - application   marmaz - application I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2009, 12:13 pm

He only needs to say : erb,elb,elf,erf,e... ^^
Back to top Go down
OAS][^408^$!cK
Player Admin
OAS][^408^$!cK

Number of posts : 192

PostSubject: Re: marmaz - application   marmaz - application I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2009, 12:43 pm

I think when a situation like this comes up we should still be able to process there application..
We are a global clan so we should expect a lot of people that dont speak english to join our clan
we are a GLOBAL clan right? I think if there are any questions we do have Admins that can translate what they put and vice versa help out an applicant fill out,after all if we refer i think we should help them join in... Reason i also liked joining OAS][ Was been able to meet people all over the world not just USA.........Thanks for letting us put our thoughts in here love you guys!
Back to top Go down
^^_R.i.P._^^

^^_R.i.P._^^

Number of posts : 22

PostSubject: Re: marmaz - application   marmaz - application I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2009, 12:48 pm

i agree with sick should be no reason to to deny joining for not knowing much english and i think its good for everyone if different languages joined even might help some people out in different ways
Back to top Go down
imess

Number of posts : 1316

PostSubject: Re: marmaz - application   marmaz - application I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2009, 1:34 pm

OAS][Metroid][GER wrote:
He only needs to say : erb,elb,elf,erf,e... ^^
Oh haha Laughing
Back to top Go down
SiteFounder

PostSubject: Re: marmaz - application   marmaz - application I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2009, 11:49 pm

I hope I wasnt misunderstood. I do NOT have an issue with someone that does not speak english. Shit, you guys have heard me on TS after about 5 Rum and Cokes... Even I dont speak it then.

It was just a thought that crossed my mind.

Yes, we ARE a global clan. That is one of the greatest things about us. People from around the globe that are ALL assholes!

HOOOOO-AAAAHHHHH!!!!

I'll send the PM and start the poll in the MEMBERS area.
Back to top Go down
OAS][Spirit
Player Admin

Number of posts : 14

PostSubject: marmaz - application   marmaz - application I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2009, 3:56 am

I also agree with the sick, do not speak English well, I think the clan and Global may accept new members without having the domain of language. I use a lot http://translate.google.com that helps me communicate with different people around the world.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: marmaz - application   marmaz - application I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2009, 7:05 am

i am agree with sick 200%

and we have some members who speak other language and who can translate
espy = espanol / metro = german / me = french / shahtin = kangaroo !? scratch

cheers pig
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: marmaz - application   marmaz - application I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2009, 7:37 am

Jeez FrencHFry i thought you knew kangaroos can't talk, sign language yes, speak no.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: marmaz - application   marmaz - application I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2009, 8:06 am

marmaz - application 0910

i was wrong sorry, u not speak kangaroo

correct:
==> Shahtin sign kangaroo (after 20-30 beers)

marmaz - application 877226 lol!
Back to top Go down
Metroid
The Devil Girl
Metroid

PostSubject: Re: marmaz - application   marmaz - application I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2009, 8:33 am

Quote :
==> Shahtin sign kangaroo (after 20-30 beers)

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

OWNED Very Happy
Back to top Go down
{EKS}Muramasa

Number of posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: marmaz - application   marmaz - application I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2009, 2:28 pm

roflmao SP...you guys are nuts.. marmaz - application 877226

Me the next time you see me ==> marmaz - application 872485 marmaz - application 872485 bounce
Back to top Go down
Storm
Founder
Storm

Number of posts : 395

PostSubject: Re: marmaz - application   marmaz - application I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2009, 3:45 pm

There is absolutley no problem with non- americans joining the clan ( Im from Austria by the way),
there just might be a problem with communication though.
You have to agree on that. So unless we translate all the rules in X number of languages, I think it
vital that every OAS member knows enough english ( when sober) to communicate.

I think thats what Soul meant...
Back to top Go down
http://www.stane-hosting.org
SiteFounder

PostSubject: Re: marmaz - application   marmaz - application I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2009, 4:48 am

Accepted into the clan. PM has been sent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: marmaz - application   marmaz - application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

marmaz - application
Page 1 of 1