Welcome to www.oasclan.com,

Currently your access is limited to a select few areas. To gain further access to our website, you must either LOGIN or REGISTER a new account. OAS Members must REGISTER their tags to play on the servers.

We welcome all questions and comments and hope you visit us again soon.
We are Currently Recruiting!

What is OAS?

The OASCLAN is a professional online gaming eSport network. OAS is particularly dedicated to being a gaming portal for all levels of play and all players. OAS offers multiple game servers, as well as a friendly community for support and recreation. OAS was founded to provide new players and seasoned, professional gamers the ability to compete at all levels. To guarantee that the environment of play is one of competition, fun, and fair game play, it is necessary to read, understand, and play by the OAS rules and regulations. All players and teams will be expected to hold themselves to the highest standard with respect to these rules.

For more information, please continue!
The OAS Administration
Welcome to www.oasclan.com,

Currently your access is limited to a select few areas. To gain further access to our website, you must either LOGIN or REGISTER a new account. OAS Members must REGISTER their tags to play on the servers.

We welcome all questions and comments and hope you visit us again soon.
We are Currently Recruiting!

What is OAS?

The OASCLAN is a professional online gaming eSport network. OAS is particularly dedicated to being a gaming portal for all levels of play and all players. OAS offers multiple game servers, as well as a friendly community for support and recreation. OAS was founded to provide new players and seasoned, professional gamers the ability to compete at all levels. To guarantee that the environment of play is one of competition, fun, and fair game play, it is necessary to read, understand, and play by the OAS rules and regulations. All players and teams will be expected to hold themselves to the highest standard with respect to these rules.

For more information, please continue!
The OAS Administration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 43 on May 6th 2024, 8:56 pm
Battletracker
Visitor Flags
free counters
Info / Affiliates
OAS Donations

Maps - Official AA (and many user created maps)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Zephyr

Zephyr

Number of posts : 253

Maps - Official AA (and many user created maps) Empty
PostSubject: Maps - Official AA (and many user created maps)   Maps - Official AA (and many user created maps) I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2009, 2:22 am

I have uploaded all my maps to mediafire.com and now they are in a folder that you can look through and download any map you don't have! I hope you guys find this useful so that you don't have to find the maps on google and wonder if they are safe and free.

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=000d2ad5ac6e815536df4e8dca1419693f22c32086aa6c5dc95965eaa7bc68bc

Once you have downloaded a map, go to My Computer - Local Disk (C:) - Program Files - America's Army - Maps and put it in that folder. (Maps)

P.S. Sorry, there are some weird maps like entry and training maps, this is because I just highlighted my entire map folder and uploaded it.

EDIT: There are some of the popular User Created maps in that link above also.
Back to top Go down
SiteFounder

Number of posts : 2087

PostSubject: Re: Maps - Official AA (and many user created maps)   Maps - Official AA (and many user created maps) I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2009, 2:24 am

That was a good idea. I'm gonna download the whole file so when the MediaFire link dies of old age, I can upload it again.
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: Maps - Official AA (and many user created maps)   Maps - Official AA (and many user created maps) I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2009, 12:29 pm

That is also a good idea. I thought about that, but I figured you would too-and look! You did.
Back to top Go down
SiteFounder

PostSubject: Re: Maps - Official AA (and many user created maps)   Maps - Official AA (and many user created maps) I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2009, 5:08 pm

Hey Zephyr...could you put all of them into a .ZIP file? I cant figure out how to download them all without doing it one at a time.

Also...if you guys find other "un-official" maps that you like. Post a link to them as we can put them on the second server on occasions. (Like we did with paintball...)
Back to top Go down
imess

Number of posts : 1316

PostSubject: Re: Maps - Official AA (and many user created maps)   Maps - Official AA (and many user created maps) I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2009, 5:20 pm

The official Steamroller is like the new Bridge in AA3, only without the bridge... pirat
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: Maps - Official AA (and many user created maps)   Maps - Official AA (and many user created maps) I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2009, 8:38 pm

1: I did it one at a time on purpose. This guide thing is if one day it says somethin like "download this map to play" and you are like, "ah man" cause the rest of the clan is playin that map. At that point you can just quickly download it and only it.

2:Redemption is voted the #1 user created map and me, texanman, mack, and SD were playin it. It is wicked fun but without cheats it is REALLY HARD!! Heres the link:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/2em2vynygjy/redemption.aao
Back to top Go down
SiteFounder

PostSubject: Re: Maps - Official AA (and many user created maps)   Maps - Official AA (and many user created maps) I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2009, 9:46 pm

Zephyr...cant argue with that logic. It is a good idea.
Back to top Go down
OAS][sdymanski
Website / Server Maintenance
OAS][sdymanski

Number of posts : 433

PostSubject: Re: Maps - Official AA (and many user created maps)   Maps - Official AA (and many user created maps) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2009, 12:04 am

any credits for me?
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: Maps - Official AA (and many user created maps)   Maps - Official AA (and many user created maps) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2009, 12:48 pm

Oh yeah seb, I'm sorry that I had to wait 3 excruciating hours of lag for the good of the clan. Of course your five words of "Put it on the forums" sure helped considering that was what I was gonna do. Why the heck else would I upload it all? Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz lol!
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: Maps - Official AA (and many user created maps)   Maps - Official AA (and many user created maps) I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2009, 12:51 am

hey, um i also have most of the user created maps that the clan has downloaded on this link, so can you change the title? i was gonna but i couldn't think of anything except adding on "and user-created maps that the clan plays"... doesn't exactly roll off the tongue
Back to top Go down
G[B]H.Mick

G[B]H.Mick

Number of posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: Maps - Official AA (and many user created maps)   Maps - Official AA (and many user created maps) I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2009, 5:15 am

We have a clan ladder going on the user created map the cage. its 1 vs 1 most of the time, but if you have more players its even more fun the map. I recommend you guys give it a try.
map can be found here:
http://www.aamissiondepot.com/depot/missions
just search cage
Back to top Go down
http://www.GBHTeam.com
SiteFounder

PostSubject: Re: Maps - Official AA (and many user created maps)   Maps - Official AA (and many user created maps) I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2009, 10:25 am

Cool Mick...I will get it uploaded to our second server.
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: Maps - Official AA (and many user created maps)   Maps - Official AA (and many user created maps) I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2009, 4:51 pm

i will get it uploaded to my link at the top
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maps - Official AA (and many user created maps)   Maps - Official AA (and many user created maps) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maps - Official AA (and many user created maps)
Page 1 of 1