Welcome to www.oasclan.com,

Currently your access is limited to a select few areas. To gain further access to our website, you must either LOGIN or REGISTER a new account. OAS Members must REGISTER their tags to play on the servers.

We welcome all questions and comments and hope you visit us again soon.
We are Currently Recruiting!

What is OAS?

The OASCLAN is a professional online gaming eSport network. OAS is particularly dedicated to being a gaming portal for all levels of play and all players. OAS offers multiple game servers, as well as a friendly community for support and recreation. OAS was founded to provide new players and seasoned, professional gamers the ability to compete at all levels. To guarantee that the environment of play is one of competition, fun, and fair game play, it is necessary to read, understand, and play by the OAS rules and regulations. All players and teams will be expected to hold themselves to the highest standard with respect to these rules.

For more information, please continue!
The OAS Administration
Welcome to www.oasclan.com,

Currently your access is limited to a select few areas. To gain further access to our website, you must either LOGIN or REGISTER a new account. OAS Members must REGISTER their tags to play on the servers.

We welcome all questions and comments and hope you visit us again soon.
We are Currently Recruiting!

What is OAS?

The OASCLAN is a professional online gaming eSport network. OAS is particularly dedicated to being a gaming portal for all levels of play and all players. OAS offers multiple game servers, as well as a friendly community for support and recreation. OAS was founded to provide new players and seasoned, professional gamers the ability to compete at all levels. To guarantee that the environment of play is one of competition, fun, and fair game play, it is necessary to read, understand, and play by the OAS rules and regulations. All players and teams will be expected to hold themselves to the highest standard with respect to these rules.

For more information, please continue!
The OAS Administration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 43 on May 6th 2024, 8:56 pm
Battletracker
Visitor Flags
free counters
Info / Affiliates
OAS Donations

In$omNiac.X - Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
InsomNiac

InsomNiac

Number of posts : 332

In$omNiac.X  -  Application Empty
PostSubject: In$omNiac.X - Application   In$omNiac.X  -  Application I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2009, 8:00 pm

Hey,
I was asked to come here by egyptian, so i did and i registered.

I tried finding an apply section to the forums but i coulld not find one, (sorry)

I've played in your server many times before (mainly bridge crossing) and i would like to join.

I just came out of a clan [RAT] Clan, which was a good experience, they were a tight knit clan who acted as if they were a family, and i get the vibe that you guys do too.

Some Info:

AA UserName- In$omNiac.X

Honor- 48

Experience- Been playing since 2006

I Don't have TS, idk if thats a requirement or something but i dont have it atm. Or a mic either.

I really would appreciate you guys considering my application.l

Thanks,
In$omNiac.X affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid

Last edited by OAS][Soulman on August 21st 2009, 4:57 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edited title to include name and moved topic)
Back to top Go down
OAS][Belarus94
Clanmate
OAS][Belarus94

Number of posts : 122

PostSubject: Re: In$omNiac.X - Application   In$omNiac.X  -  Application I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2009, 8:37 pm

General donations of $137/month would give you the privilege to wear OAS tags. You might even become an admin!!!

Wish I could speak for all of us. but this is only my opinion. lol!

Lets see what main admins would say.

And honestly I don't recall seeing you on our server. Maybe you are trying to become CMW clan member? Smile

Good luck anyway!
Back to top Go down
InsomNiac

InsomNiac

PostSubject: Re: In$omNiac.X - Application   In$omNiac.X  -  Application I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2009, 8:45 pm

Yeah bro i play on your sever a lot of times.

And $137 is a requirement???
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: In$omNiac.X - Application   In$omNiac.X  -  Application I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2009, 10:09 pm

Quote :
And $137 is a requirement???
Lol, no mate, donations are apreciated but not required.
I'll check with Egyptian and get back to ya asap.
Back to top Go down
imess

Number of posts : 1316

PostSubject: Re: In$omNiac.X - Application   In$omNiac.X  -  Application I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2009, 10:47 pm

I haven't seen you either... (but I only play on weekends so it's very possible)

Why did you leave [RAT]?

Last edited by OAS][AA355 on August 20th 2009, 11:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
InsomNiac

InsomNiac

PostSubject: Re: In$omNiac.X - Application   In$omNiac.X  -  Application I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2009, 11:15 pm

Ilol guys idk why you havent seen me on your server, i usually only play there when i am on.

I levt [RAT] becuase the clan was/is dead, i was in the clan for three years and i revived it about a year ago but a few months ago a realized there was nothing i could do so i gave up on it and left, you can check out the site and see if you want, (www.rat-clan.com) not many ppl sign on anymore and nobody from there plays AA.

I'm in a bit of a financial crisis atm but as soon as i can i will donate as much as i possible can, you have my word.

maybe some of you would recognize me with my [RAT] name? it was [RAT]BlackOut, hope this helps, i really do play often in your server because of the nice people.

Hope to hear the good news from you soon.

In$omNiac.X

P.S. Im clean - have no bans for hacking.
Back to top Go down
InsomNiac

InsomNiac

PostSubject: Re: In$omNiac.X - Application   In$omNiac.X  -  Application I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2009, 11:31 pm

This clan just seems really nice and i wish to join, the last clan i was in was a family for me, they helped me through soo many tough times, my brother died two years ago and my mother shortly after. they are the reazon im alive today, i just want something like that again, a clan thats like a family.

Thanks guys
Back to top Go down
imess

Number of posts : 1316

PostSubject: Re: In$omNiac.X - Application   In$omNiac.X  -  Application I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2009, 11:39 pm

That's very sad. I hope you find more things to live for.

A main admin (likely Soul) will run a background check, then put you in recruit status for 2 weeks for member voting. He will also explain the process.again.

Btw, the right place is here: http://www.oasclan.com/recruiting-info-f5/
But I'm sure Soul will move this thread.
Back to top Go down
InsomNiac

InsomNiac

PostSubject: Re: In$omNiac.X - Application   In$omNiac.X  -  Application I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2009, 11:42 pm

Okay thank you very much bro.
Back to top Go down
SiteFounder

Number of posts : 2087

PostSubject: Re: In$omNiac.X - Application   In$omNiac.X  -  Application I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2009, 4:56 am

I am moving the post now. You have only been on our server 1 (one) day in the last month. That is the reason nobody has seen you. I do remember you though from quite awhile back. I have reviewed his login history and he does come to the server.

Background is clean.

Background Check for f7454076a7f4a11d3a1df993fd4339f2
885 Logins found in history
Account Age is : 1173d, 54m
First Login : Sunday, June 04, 2006 3:31 PM - Last Login : Thursday, August 20, 2009 4:25 PM
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In$omNiac.X - Application   In$omNiac.X  -  Application I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2009, 7:18 am

heya m8
good luck to join

OAS is really a family !!
with kids, parents and grand parents ...
hmmmm who is gran pa ??

What a Face
Back to top Go down
InsomNiac

InsomNiac

PostSubject: Re: In$omNiac.X - Application   In$omNiac.X  -  Application I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2009, 10:55 am

Hey thanks bros.

I really do think that i could do some good with this clan, (not that there is anything bad) but i can do things to help out.
Back to top Go down
OAS][^rEcKLesSz
Clanmate

Number of posts : 91

PostSubject: Re: In$omNiac.X - Application   In$omNiac.X  -  Application I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2009, 1:01 pm

OAS][Soulman wrote:
I am moving the post now. You have only been on our server 1 (one) day in the last month. That is the reason nobody has seen you. I do remember you though from quite awhile back. I have reviewed his login history and he does come to the server.

Background is clean.

Background Check for f7454076a7f4a11d3a1df993fd4339f2
885 Logins found in history
Account Age is : 1173d, 54m
First Login : Sunday, June 04, 2006 3:31 PM - Last Login : Thursday, August 20, 2009 4:25 PM

damn this background check thing is awesome can u teach me? Smile
Back to top Go down
SiteFounder

Number of posts : 2087

PostSubject: Re: In$omNiac.X - Application   In$omNiac.X  -  Application I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2009, 10:13 pm

Check your inbox for my PM.

OAS members..."Members Only / Recruit Voting" area to vote and comment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In$omNiac.X - Application   In$omNiac.X  -  Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In$omNiac.X - Application
Page 1 of 1