Welcome to www.oasclan.com,

Currently your access is limited to a select few areas. To gain further access to our website, you must either LOGIN or REGISTER a new account. OAS Members must REGISTER their tags to play on the servers.

We welcome all questions and comments and hope you visit us again soon.
We are Currently Recruiting!

What is OAS?

The OASCLAN is a professional online gaming eSport network. OAS is particularly dedicated to being a gaming portal for all levels of play and all players. OAS offers multiple game servers, as well as a friendly community for support and recreation. OAS was founded to provide new players and seasoned, professional gamers the ability to compete at all levels. To guarantee that the environment of play is one of competition, fun, and fair game play, it is necessary to read, understand, and play by the OAS rules and regulations. All players and teams will be expected to hold themselves to the highest standard with respect to these rules.

For more information, please continue!
The OAS Administration
Welcome to www.oasclan.com,

Currently your access is limited to a select few areas. To gain further access to our website, you must either LOGIN or REGISTER a new account. OAS Members must REGISTER their tags to play on the servers.

We welcome all questions and comments and hope you visit us again soon.
We are Currently Recruiting!

What is OAS?

The OASCLAN is a professional online gaming eSport network. OAS is particularly dedicated to being a gaming portal for all levels of play and all players. OAS offers multiple game servers, as well as a friendly community for support and recreation. OAS was founded to provide new players and seasoned, professional gamers the ability to compete at all levels. To guarantee that the environment of play is one of competition, fun, and fair game play, it is necessary to read, understand, and play by the OAS rules and regulations. All players and teams will be expected to hold themselves to the highest standard with respect to these rules.

For more information, please continue!
The OAS Administration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 43 on May 6th 2024, 8:56 pm
Battletracker
Visitor Flags
free counters
Info / Affiliates
OAS Donations

elmetedor - Application

Go down 
+5
Zephyr
SiteFounder
Metroid
OAS][dgib7994
elmetedor
9 posters
AuthorMessage
elmetedor

elmetedor

Number of posts : 32

elmetedor -  Application Empty
PostSubject: elmetedor - Application   elmetedor -  Application I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2009, 12:20 pm

#1 Your REAL Name: ludwing castillo silva

#2 Age: 28 años

#3 AA Username [Very Important] Exact Spelling:

elmetedor

And your PG GUID*:

62b47c77dfb7a6cd1c78fd20bbc0ade8

#4 Country (and STATE if applicable):

colombia (Barranquilla)

#5 Email:

ludwingcastillo@gmail.com

#6 Skype:

elcarnal

#7 What you expect/wish from the clan:

have a good time, having friends and give to this clan a good member.

#8 When you are normally on: (GMT + / - ):

-5 GMT

#9 Which OAS members have you played with:

sick, spfr, rip, esspy, soulman, metroid, zephry, eric1again, AA355, texanman

#10 Do you have TeamSpeak? If not, will you?

yes i will do

#11 Previous Clans [Links to Websites] For Cheat Referance:

none

Last edited by OAS][Soulman on August 22nd 2009, 10:04 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Placed name in subject line.)
Back to top Go down
OAS][dgib7994
Clanmate

Number of posts : 45

PostSubject: Re: elmetedor - Application   elmetedor -  Application I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2009, 12:22 pm

Who referred you?
Back to top Go down
Metroid
The Devil Girl
Metroid

Number of posts : 335

PostSubject: Re: elmetedor - Application   elmetedor -  Application I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2009, 2:10 pm

dam god player...saw him several times on the server...dead muahahah ^^

hes nice Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.oasclan.com
SiteFounder

Number of posts : 2087

PostSubject: Re: elmetedor - Application   elmetedor -  Application I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2009, 2:20 pm

Background Clean. Need to know who referred him. FrenchFry? You taking credit it?

Background Check for 62b47c77dfb7a6cd1c78fd20bbc0ade8
501 Logins found in history
Account Age is : 299d, 16h, 16m
First Login : Thursday, October 23, 2008 4:08 PM - Last Login : Wednesday, August 19, 2009 8:24 AM
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

Zephyr

Number of posts : 253

PostSubject: Re: elmetedor - Application   elmetedor -  Application I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2009, 2:43 pm

did you erase the question that said who referred you? I thought i remembered that question being on there.
Back to top Go down
SiteFounder

PostSubject: Re: elmetedor - Application   elmetedor -  Application I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2009, 3:22 pm

It is on there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: elmetedor - Application   elmetedor -  Application I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2009, 4:05 pm

I HAVE INVITED HIM

pretty good player and looks a nice guy
and speak spanish with me hooah

bounce
Back to top Go down
OAS][DADAWOLF
Player Admin

Number of posts : 95

PostSubject: Re: elmetedor - Application   elmetedor -  Application I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2009, 6:00 pm

You speak spanish? ATTACK!

Just kiddin lol
Back to top Go down
OAS][^408^$!cK
Player Admin
OAS][^408^$!cK

Number of posts : 192

PostSubject: Re: elmetedor - Application   elmetedor -  Application I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2009, 6:33 pm

liar....I did... lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: elmetedor - Application   elmetedor -  Application I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2009, 8:02 pm

i'm french, born in france but grand parents from spain !!
so speak just a few
if someone in clan is spanish can help lol = ok i am really stupid, just played with espy who speak spanish (sry my french brain)

geek

Last edited by OAS][=SP[FR]= on August 20th 2009, 7:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SiteFounder

PostSubject: Re: elmetedor - Application   elmetedor -  Application I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2009, 4:41 am

Does that make your nationality Franish or Sprench?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: elmetedor - Application   elmetedor -  Application I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2009, 7:23 am

Nationality = OAS m8 Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
OAS][Espy44
The OAS R2D2. Beboop beep bop!
OAS][Espy44

Number of posts : 271

PostSubject: Re: elmetedor - Application   elmetedor -  Application I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2009, 11:54 pm

metedor is a really nice player and a real awesome cool guy!!! he speaks español, just like me Wink cheers

soul, just run the background of him and get the clan to vote.
Back to top Go down
imess

Number of posts : 1316

PostSubject: Re: elmetedor - Application   elmetedor -  Application I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2009, 12:14 am

OAS][=SP[FR]= wrote:
Nationality = OAS m8 Twisted Evil
king
Back to top Go down
SiteFounder

PostSubject: Re: elmetedor - Application   elmetedor -  Application I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2009, 4:58 am

OAS][Espy44 wrote:
metedor is a really nice player and a real awesome cool guy!!! he speaks español, just like me Wink cheers

soul, just run the background of him and get the clan to vote.

Yes...I will do that tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
SiteFounder

PostSubject: Re: elmetedor - Application   elmetedor -  Application I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2009, 10:10 pm

Check your inbox for my PM.

OAS members vote and comment in the "Members Only / Recruit Voting" area.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: elmetedor - Application   elmetedor -  Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

elmetedor - Application
Page 1 of 1