Welcome to www.oasclan.com,

Currently your access is limited to a select few areas. To gain further access to our website, you must either LOGIN or REGISTER a new account. OAS Members must REGISTER their tags to play on the servers.

We welcome all questions and comments and hope you visit us again soon.
We are Currently Recruiting!

What is OAS?

The OASCLAN is a professional online gaming eSport network. OAS is particularly dedicated to being a gaming portal for all levels of play and all players. OAS offers multiple game servers, as well as a friendly community for support and recreation. OAS was founded to provide new players and seasoned, professional gamers the ability to compete at all levels. To guarantee that the environment of play is one of competition, fun, and fair game play, it is necessary to read, understand, and play by the OAS rules and regulations. All players and teams will be expected to hold themselves to the highest standard with respect to these rules.

For more information, please continue!
The OAS Administration
Welcome to www.oasclan.com,

Currently your access is limited to a select few areas. To gain further access to our website, you must either LOGIN or REGISTER a new account. OAS Members must REGISTER their tags to play on the servers.

We welcome all questions and comments and hope you visit us again soon.
We are Currently Recruiting!

What is OAS?

The OASCLAN is a professional online gaming eSport network. OAS is particularly dedicated to being a gaming portal for all levels of play and all players. OAS offers multiple game servers, as well as a friendly community for support and recreation. OAS was founded to provide new players and seasoned, professional gamers the ability to compete at all levels. To guarantee that the environment of play is one of competition, fun, and fair game play, it is necessary to read, understand, and play by the OAS rules and regulations. All players and teams will be expected to hold themselves to the highest standard with respect to these rules.

For more information, please continue!
The OAS Administration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 43 on May 6th 2024, 8:56 pm
Battletracker
Visitor Flags
free counters
Info / Affiliates
OAS Donations

5!L3NT-K1LL3R - Honor Hack?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SiteFounder

Number of posts : 2087

5!L3NT-K1LL3R - Honor Hack? Empty
PostSubject: 5!L3NT-K1LL3R - Honor Hack?   5!L3NT-K1LL3R - Honor Hack? I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2009, 3:00 pm

After hearing that he admitted to hacking his honor from another player I was asked to check it out. That is what it looks like to me. I need a response from you 5!L3NT.

Background Search for : fe79fc3378156bbf2bf2b10a9d479135

3 Player Names found in history
Quote :

5!L3NT-K1LL
5!L3NT-K1LL3R
5!L3NT-K1LL3R=WU=

5!L3NT-K1LL3R - Honor Hack? Silent10
Back to top Go down
silentkill09

silentkill09

Number of posts : 22

PostSubject: Re: 5!L3NT-K1LL3R - Honor Hack?   5!L3NT-K1LL3R - Honor Hack? I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2009, 3:44 pm

if i want to be honest i have abseloutely nothing to do with this!!

i just couldnt do the Speical forces training and i asked some one can u do it for me username:

jeepercreeper.nl

and he said yer sure, so i gaved my account to him and he did it. i was 1st a bet confused..

so i told one of my close freinds username:

BarBS14=WU=

and he said it was hacked and thats when i got rid of the guy from my msn and made a new account....

and honestly i regeret it..

and i well never trust anyone with my account or anything else...
Back to top Go down
TARTAN

Number of posts : 16

PostSubject: Re: 5!L3NT-K1LL3R - Honor Hack?   5!L3NT-K1LL3R - Honor Hack? I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2009, 4:47 pm

Sorry for interupting here but why last night while I was online on the OAS server did you say that I needed to prove it and you tried to prove you innocence, if you regretted it you would have said there and then that you made a mistake and that was it. Also, are you sure it was only SF training that you gave it to him for? To me it looks like you only completed 3 training missions: Marksmanship Training, Obstacle Course and U.S. Weapons Familiarization. After that the account cheated its training and honor.
Back to top Go down
silentkill09

silentkill09

PostSubject: Re: 5!L3NT-K1LL3R - Honor Hack?   5!L3NT-K1LL3R - Honor Hack? I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2009, 4:54 pm

Yes i could of done the others, some i could of even learnt from youtube..even

and yer i do regeret that i trusted that guy...

and i never like to think about my past thats neither talk about it and yes u did prove it..

u no wt WELDONE!!

but i still hate u and ur clan..

if i lived next to u i would of pulled a bullet in ur lazy fagg skull
Back to top Go down
SiteFounder

PostSubject: Re: 5!L3NT-K1LL3R - Honor Hack?   5!L3NT-K1LL3R - Honor Hack? I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2009, 5:13 pm

Hmmm...well, I see there will be fewer Xmas cards being sent out this year...

I'm off to work now but this will get followed up when I get back.
Back to top Go down
imess

Number of posts : 1316

PostSubject: Re: 5!L3NT-K1LL3R - Honor Hack?   5!L3NT-K1LL3R - Honor Hack? I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2009, 5:40 pm

Silent, your attitude is not gonna help your course. Hating CMW is one thing (and your own opinion); cheating is another. Please try not to stir up another OAS vs CMW or us vs them theme.
Back to top Go down
silentkill09

silentkill09

PostSubject: Re: 5!L3NT-K1LL3R - Honor Hack?   5!L3NT-K1LL3R - Honor Hack? I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2009, 5:53 pm

Sorry if my "Language" or "Attitude" go out of contorll i try to not get it out of control.

and i certainly dont wanne make war or what ever lol

OAS v CMW cz i have nothing to do with it..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 5!L3NT-K1LL3R - Honor Hack?   5!L3NT-K1LL3R - Honor Hack? I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2009, 7:00 pm

i have played some times on oas server with him
good guy, i had no problem with him
he has always respected our rules when i was admin

after ... i don't know more about him Evil or Very Mad

hooah
Back to top Go down
Cerelac

Cerelac

Number of posts : 296

PostSubject: Re: 5!L3NT-K1LL3R - Honor Hack?   5!L3NT-K1LL3R - Honor Hack? I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2009, 7:42 pm

Honestly I agree with Stephane.. Played with Silent-killer some times and he seems to be a nice guy and I've never had a problem with him.

I don't think that he hacks... and he have one 17 honor account now he has clean ss, and his kills doesn't seem like an hacker .. Suspect

I don't know him very well of course but personally I believe him.. Neutral
Back to top Go down
SiteFounder

PostSubject: Re: 5!L3NT-K1LL3R - Honor Hack?   5!L3NT-K1LL3R - Honor Hack? I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2009, 3:57 am

Here is the dilemma He does seem like a nice guy and I've played with him too and never had problems.

The issue is that he (or someone for him) used a cheat to falsely increase the honor of one of his accounts. We are a "no-cheat" clan. It is a simple thing to understand. I didnt cheat to get my 40 honor. As a matter of fact, it would probably be much higher than that if I didnt play ONLY on our FC server. (Ok...a few times on EC2 Border too)

You have to draw the line somewhere. The line we draw is if you have "faked" your honor or used any type of cheat / hack to gain an advantage over other players it is simply cheating.
Back to top Go down
silentkill09

silentkill09

PostSubject: Re: 5!L3NT-K1LL3R - Honor Hack?   5!L3NT-K1LL3R - Honor Hack? I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2009, 11:27 am

If i new they guys that i gaved me detail to was an "hacker/cheater" i would of neva gaved me detail to him and that honest!!!

(LOL im a soft kid i trust anyone except on the street hehe lol! )

but the point is my account say it was increased honor (not by me )

and i could of started doing it my self!! but i didnt i made a new account and carried on being clean...

thts what im trying to say that im not a cheater.

and even if i was there was no point of me playing on ur server, alot so i can be invited

that would of been stupid lol
Back to top Go down
Cerelac

Cerelac

Number of posts : 296

PostSubject: Re: 5!L3NT-K1LL3R - Honor Hack?   5!L3NT-K1LL3R - Honor Hack? I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2009, 1:57 pm

You should NEVER give your account detail to ANYONE. It would avoid your new account and this trouble.. =/
Back to top Go down
silentkill09

silentkill09

PostSubject: Re: 5!L3NT-K1LL3R - Honor Hack?   5!L3NT-K1LL3R - Honor Hack? I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2009, 3:01 pm

OAS][Cerelac wrote:
You should NEVER give your account detail to ANYONE. It would avoid your new account and this trouble.. =/

Cerlac u soo right..

i should never trust someone with any of my account either its AA steam xfire yahoo msn

or anyother's

i guess that we'll teach me a lesson

scratch
Back to top Go down
TARTAN

PostSubject: Re: 5!L3NT-K1LL3R - Honor Hack?   5!L3NT-K1LL3R - Honor Hack? I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2009, 6:32 pm

Do you know Soheil308??? hahaha
Back to top Go down
silentkill09

silentkill09

PostSubject: Re: 5!L3NT-K1LL3R - Honor Hack?   5!L3NT-K1LL3R - Honor Hack? I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2009, 6:46 pm

hmmm, im sure soheil is my name haha

but they could be lots of soheils out there in my school there are 4 soheil lol!

so no i dont know..
Back to top Go down
silentkill09

silentkill09

PostSubject: Re: 5!L3NT-K1LL3R - Honor Hack?   5!L3NT-K1LL3R - Honor Hack? I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2009, 6:51 pm

Why u ask & whats amusing lol :S
Back to top Go down
TARTAN

PostSubject: Re: 5!L3NT-K1LL3R - Honor Hack?   5!L3NT-K1LL3R - Honor Hack? I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2009, 6:53 pm

silentkill09 wrote:
Why u ask & whats amusing lol :S

Youtube much?? Your name has always rang a bell and I couldnt figure out why. I remember your video on youtube ;-)
Back to top Go down
silentkill09

silentkill09

PostSubject: Re: 5!L3NT-K1LL3R - Honor Hack?   5!L3NT-K1LL3R - Honor Hack? I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2009, 7:01 pm

lol i only have 3 Smile

and all of them are just computr-re videos lol!
Back to top Go down
TARTAN

PostSubject: Re: 5!L3NT-K1LL3R - Honor Hack?   5!L3NT-K1LL3R - Honor Hack? I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2009, 7:02 pm

silentkill09 wrote:
lol i only have 3 Smile

and all of them are just computr-re videos lol!

Was that you who done the AA vista quick fix?? Took me a while to get AA running well on vista.
Back to top Go down
silentkill09

silentkill09

PostSubject: Re: 5!L3NT-K1LL3R - Honor Hack?   5!L3NT-K1LL3R - Honor Hack? I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2009, 7:06 pm

Yes..
Back to top Go down
TARTAN

PostSubject: Re: 5!L3NT-K1LL3R - Honor Hack?   5!L3NT-K1LL3R - Honor Hack? I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2009, 7:08 pm

lmfao, Can I let you know, you fail and bad. I also remember you had a zbot lua video on there that you have taken down, you know the one I am talking about?
Back to top Go down
silentkill09

silentkill09

PostSubject: Re: 5!L3NT-K1LL3R - Honor Hack?   5!L3NT-K1LL3R - Honor Hack? I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2009, 7:15 pm

Hahahahha please stop, u making me piss my self.. affraid

Zbot lua uh mmmmmmm, i failed wow atleast i tried helping someone and not like u looking like a dick coming here and acussing me of making hack videos and compalining and idc if it was hard for u to run vista or any other shit.. Evil or Very Mad pethatic.....

u noob please dont post anything else here cz i dont like getting pissed by noobs like u....

sooo plssssssssssssss leave me in peace!!!

lol!
Back to top Go down
TARTAN

PostSubject: Re: 5!L3NT-K1LL3R - Honor Hack?   5!L3NT-K1LL3R - Honor Hack? I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2009, 7:18 pm

Now lets be truthful, either you tell them or I. Its simple. Either way, I personally cannot see you playing on their server after they see what I have to tell them. Do you want to tell them first? I know you used the account that was cheated on, both training and honor. Hell I think you even showed you hacking the honor in the video. You do know that youtube does not full delete the videos, they are all kept somewhere, and I will find it :-)
Back to top Go down
silentkill09

silentkill09

PostSubject: Re: 5!L3NT-K1LL3R - Honor Hack?   5!L3NT-K1LL3R - Honor Hack? I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2009, 7:33 pm

TARTAN wrote:
Now lets be truthful, either you tell them or I. Its simple. Either way, I personally cannot see you playing on their server after they see what I have to tell them. Do you want to tell them first? I know you used the account that was cheated on, both training and honor. Hell I think you even showed you hacking the honor in the video. You do know that youtube does not full delete the videos, they are all kept somewhere, and I will find it :-)

https://www.youtube.com/user/soheil308

you can check my channel remember to rate comment and suscribe to me hehe lol!

and u can go ahead to find that video lol good luck Wink
Back to top Go down
TARTAN

PostSubject: Re: 5!L3NT-K1LL3R - Honor Hack?   5!L3NT-K1LL3R - Honor Hack? I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2009, 7:39 pm

Good Luck finding the video, are you admitting that you made it in the first place??? Hmmmmmmmm, little suspicous is it not?
Back to top Go down
silentkill09

silentkill09

PostSubject: Re: 5!L3NT-K1LL3R - Honor Hack?   5!L3NT-K1LL3R - Honor Hack? I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2009, 8:38 pm

leave me in damn peace!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
SiteFounder

PostSubject: Re: 5!L3NT-K1LL3R - Honor Hack?   5!L3NT-K1LL3R - Honor Hack? I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2009, 8:52 pm

This player is now banned from our servers. Subject closed, topic locked.
Back to top Go down
SiteFounder

PostSubject: Re: 5!L3NT-K1LL3R - Honor Hack?   5!L3NT-K1LL3R - Honor Hack? I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2009, 1:10 pm

Although this topic is CLOSED and the decision was made awhile ago to ban him because of his "linked" past, I thought this update might interest some of you.

This guy applied to OAS and was eventually denied because of his shady past. He denied this past and had more excuses than I care to remember.

This screenshot was streamed to AON from a different server. It did NOT stream from ours because of our decision to ban him quite awhile ago.

http://www.airdaleops.com/index.php?topic=51770.0;topicseen

5!L3NT-K1LL3R - Honor Hack? 2843033506
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 5!L3NT-K1LL3R - Honor Hack?   5!L3NT-K1LL3R - Honor Hack? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

5!L3NT-K1LL3R - Honor Hack?
Page 1 of 1