Welcome to www.oasclan.com,

Currently your access is limited to a select few areas. To gain further access to our website, you must either LOGIN or REGISTER a new account. OAS Members must REGISTER their tags to play on the servers.

We welcome all questions and comments and hope you visit us again soon.
We are Currently Recruiting!

What is OAS?

The OASCLAN is a professional online gaming eSport network. OAS is particularly dedicated to being a gaming portal for all levels of play and all players. OAS offers multiple game servers, as well as a friendly community for support and recreation. OAS was founded to provide new players and seasoned, professional gamers the ability to compete at all levels. To guarantee that the environment of play is one of competition, fun, and fair game play, it is necessary to read, understand, and play by the OAS rules and regulations. All players and teams will be expected to hold themselves to the highest standard with respect to these rules.

For more information, please continue!
The OAS Administration
Welcome to www.oasclan.com,

Currently your access is limited to a select few areas. To gain further access to our website, you must either LOGIN or REGISTER a new account. OAS Members must REGISTER their tags to play on the servers.

We welcome all questions and comments and hope you visit us again soon.
We are Currently Recruiting!

What is OAS?

The OASCLAN is a professional online gaming eSport network. OAS is particularly dedicated to being a gaming portal for all levels of play and all players. OAS offers multiple game servers, as well as a friendly community for support and recreation. OAS was founded to provide new players and seasoned, professional gamers the ability to compete at all levels. To guarantee that the environment of play is one of competition, fun, and fair game play, it is necessary to read, understand, and play by the OAS rules and regulations. All players and teams will be expected to hold themselves to the highest standard with respect to these rules.

For more information, please continue!
The OAS Administration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 43 on May 6th 2024, 8:56 pm
Battletracker
Visitor Flags
free counters
Info / Affiliates
OAS Donations

=CMW= Challenges OAS AGAIN!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
=CMW=JaK_Mehof

Number of posts : 20

=CMW= Challenges OAS AGAIN! Empty
PostSubject: =CMW= Challenges OAS AGAIN!   =CMW= Challenges OAS AGAIN! I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2009, 2:57 am

I want to set up a final "Nail in the coffin" scrim against OAS! We've beat you at least 3 times so far.. But this one is for keeps!!! Better bring your "Big Guns"!...Because garranteed, ours are going to show up!!!

Here's what I think should happen....

1st- No exact dates/times=Neither of our clans are organized enough for that ,,,Never works out good, too many people's "Real lives" involved... Instead a series of dates, maybe 3 or 4 weeks in a row on a certain day,,, Saturdays are usually good; Maybe a 2 or 3 day notice on the scrim date/time.... II'll set up a temp forum for the process. After the last week, if there is still a forfeit, the oppsosite team wins...(But that's no fun)

2nd- No exact teams....If you are man enough to show up at the correct time/date, you are in!! Even teams of course...Whether its 5 vs 5, or 13 vs 13...(we need a minimum though) We can even it out when the time comes...Obviously, we go with the team with the least players.

3rd- As always, Closed weapon slots with either reg weapons or sf....

4th- Must be Bridge!!!

5th- Either a third party spectator on each ts, or 1 member of the opposite team on opposing teamspeaks...(No offense intended here) But I personally know ghosting does happen and would lead to an unfair advantage. I have no worries on our part though, as we do not need or want to ghost!

6th- As for what server, that will have to be determined when the time comes...Just a thought (Maybe a 2 outta 3 scrim...1 time our server next on yours, the tie-breaker being in favor the first match.....

7th- Results will be posted on BOTH our forums...Win or Lose!!!!

So....you guys down?
(Copying same post to our forums, no doubt though...We are down!!)
Back to top Go down
OAS][sdymanski
Website / Server Maintenance
OAS][sdymanski

Number of posts : 433

PostSubject: Re: =CMW= Challenges OAS AGAIN!   =CMW= Challenges OAS AGAIN! I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2009, 4:56 am

I don't know about others, but I hate wasting my time just to shoot shit (by that i mean YOU jak).
Back to top Go down
Cerelac

Cerelac

Number of posts : 296

PostSubject: Re: =CMW= Challenges OAS AGAIN!   =CMW= Challenges OAS AGAIN! I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2009, 6:43 am

What you want to pove? scratch

btw if you wanna a scrim if I can be there I'll be there Twisted Evil =CMW= Challenges OAS AGAIN! 175283
Back to top Go down
SiteFounder

Number of posts : 2087

PostSubject: Re: =CMW= Challenges OAS AGAIN!   =CMW= Challenges OAS AGAIN! I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2009, 7:53 am

Nothing will be done with =CMW=. I'm sure this will generate a "what a bunch of pussies" comment or two but REPORT EACH one because I'm banning every single fucking douche like jack from now on. They will NOT be allowed to disrespect us in OUR house any longer.

You all know where the "=CMW= is a bunch of queers" topic is for reporting issues. Post their name and infraction and it WILL be dealt with.....EVERY TIME.
Back to top Go down
OAS][sdymanski
Website / Server Maintenance
OAS][sdymanski

Number of posts : 433

PostSubject: Re: =CMW= Challenges OAS AGAIN!   =CMW= Challenges OAS AGAIN! I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2009, 8:37 am

OAS][Soulman wrote:
Nothing will be done with =CMW=. I'm sure this will generate a "what a bunch of pussies" comment or two but REPORT EACH one because I'm banning every single fucking douche like jack from now on. They will NOT be allowed to disrespect us in OUR house any longer.

You all know where the "=CMW= is a bunch of queers" topic is for reporting issues. Post their name and infraction and it WILL be dealt with.....EVERY TIME.

Hooah
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: =CMW= Challenges OAS AGAIN!   =CMW= Challenges OAS AGAIN! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

=CMW= Challenges OAS AGAIN!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public Matters :: Clan Wars-
Jump to: