Welcome to www.oasclan.com,

Currently your access is limited to a select few areas. To gain further access to our website, you must either LOGIN or REGISTER a new account. OAS Members must REGISTER their tags to play on the servers.

We welcome all questions and comments and hope you visit us again soon.
We are Currently Recruiting!

What is OAS?

The OASCLAN is a professional online gaming eSport network. OAS is particularly dedicated to being a gaming portal for all levels of play and all players. OAS offers multiple game servers, as well as a friendly community for support and recreation. OAS was founded to provide new players and seasoned, professional gamers the ability to compete at all levels. To guarantee that the environment of play is one of competition, fun, and fair game play, it is necessary to read, understand, and play by the OAS rules and regulations. All players and teams will be expected to hold themselves to the highest standard with respect to these rules.

For more information, please continue!
The OAS Administration
Welcome to www.oasclan.com,

Currently your access is limited to a select few areas. To gain further access to our website, you must either LOGIN or REGISTER a new account. OAS Members must REGISTER their tags to play on the servers.

We welcome all questions and comments and hope you visit us again soon.
We are Currently Recruiting!

What is OAS?

The OASCLAN is a professional online gaming eSport network. OAS is particularly dedicated to being a gaming portal for all levels of play and all players. OAS offers multiple game servers, as well as a friendly community for support and recreation. OAS was founded to provide new players and seasoned, professional gamers the ability to compete at all levels. To guarantee that the environment of play is one of competition, fun, and fair game play, it is necessary to read, understand, and play by the OAS rules and regulations. All players and teams will be expected to hold themselves to the highest standard with respect to these rules.

For more information, please continue!
The OAS Administration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 43 on May 6th 2024, 8:56 pm
Battletracker
Visitor Flags
free counters
Info / Affiliates
OAS Donations

royalsparky

Go down 
+6
OAS][Mack
OAS][HardCore
SiteFounder
OAS][S!MP73
imess
=CMW=JaK_Mehof
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
RoyalSparky

RoyalSparky

Number of posts : 18

royalsparky - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: royalsparky   royalsparky - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2009, 11:02 pm

and i can join many servers i was banned from because of this problem- but i was told its up to the adminstor them self - i cleared it with many of the rooms i can come in contact with- still trying to get many of the servers to unban me ( successful in many already) only been 1 week since i started playing again.
Back to top Go down
RoyalSparky

RoyalSparky

PostSubject: Re: royalsparky   royalsparky - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2009, 11:04 pm

trying so hard to join agian only because server is instresting unlike many out there.( plus only good at bridge crossing )(and only few servers on only that map banned me..)
Back to top Go down
OAS][Bosco
ACP Moderator
OAS][Bosco

Number of posts : 532

PostSubject: Re: royalsparky   royalsparky - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2009, 11:06 pm

First of all, you can type better than that. I don't think you're THAT bad with computers. Second I had a suspicion you were cheating in some way so I requested OAS][1Mack95 do a backround check. They came back as flagged on AON so we ban for that. Try to whine to other servers you have bans with because you are very unlikely going to get out of yours here.
Back to top Go down
RoyalSparky

RoyalSparky

PostSubject: Re: royalsparky   royalsparky - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2009, 11:08 pm

it flaged on a ban that never accord on royalsparky and wasnt happening at the time- only person thinkign was hacking in the room was uas i remeber ( and i type bad because i injuryed my finger and trying to type fast-
Back to top Go down
RoyalSparky

RoyalSparky

PostSubject: Re: royalsparky   royalsparky - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2009, 11:09 pm

fingers* and plus u again giving word for ur entire clan as i read from earleir posts-
Back to top Go down
RoyalSparky

RoyalSparky

PostSubject: Re: royalsparky   royalsparky - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2009, 11:12 pm

another thing- i am not whining to get back - i am asking if there is a way to prove i play fair other then checking my past bans-
Back to top Go down
OAS][Mack
ACP Moderator
OAS][Mack

PostSubject: Re: royalsparky   royalsparky - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2009, 11:21 pm

Our Clan S.O.P is that if you have a solid link to a hacker, you get banned. There is NO way to prove that you "brother" is the one that did the hacking. As of right now, your ban will not be lifted.

(Anyone please correct me if any info here is wrong.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.oasclan.com
RoyalSparky

RoyalSparky

PostSubject: Re: royalsparky   royalsparky - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2009, 11:23 pm

screw the connection- u got no proof i was hacking at any moment during my gaming as royalsparky- nor in ur server with both either royal or night - u grounds are on a unconnection data tthat u guys seem to think has any relavence to the reason i was ban within these recent days-
Back to top Go down
SiteFounder

Number of posts : 2087

PostSubject: Re: royalsparky   royalsparky - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2009, 11:33 pm

Bosco...I am going to post in the members area. Please be sure to read it.

Sparky...I am one of those people that do remember playing with you for quite some time. I am also a PSA with AON and completely aware of the history of your account (as far as when and where).

AON does NOT have a ban on your "RoyalSparky" account. That is why you are not automatically kicked from every single server running that script. If you were to try to login with your (or your brothers...whatever) account "nightbeforeX-mas" you would see what I mean. AON does not ban for new accounts linked to banned ones. That is a decision made by the individual server administrators. It is the opinion of this clans leadership that if you are linked to an account that has been banned for cheating then you are a risk of doing so again. It is our intention to keep our server as free of cheaters as possible.

The answer from OAS is the same as the one from AON on the other account. "Appeal Denied".
Back to top Go down
SiteFounder

PostSubject: Re: royalsparky   royalsparky - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2009, 11:35 pm

And thats the thing...we dont NEED or WANT proof of "RoyalSparky" cheating. We know that you have done it before and therefor are a risk of doing it again. We will not give you the opportunity to do that on our servers.
Back to top Go down
OAS][Mack
ACP Moderator
OAS][Mack

PostSubject: Re: royalsparky   royalsparky - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2009, 11:41 pm

Can we now lock this topic, so we can stop the on coming pissing contest?
Back to top Go down
http://www.oasclan.com
SiteFounder

PostSubject: Re: royalsparky   royalsparky - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2009, 11:49 pm

One of your better suggestions Mack.

Topic Locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: royalsparky   royalsparky - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

royalsparky
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public Matters :: Server Comments :: Wall of Shame and Ban Appeals-
Jump to: