Welcome to www.oasclan.com,

Currently your access is limited to a select few areas. To gain further access to our website, you must either LOGIN or REGISTER a new account. OAS Members must REGISTER their tags to play on the servers.

We welcome all questions and comments and hope you visit us again soon.
We are Currently Recruiting!

What is OAS?

The OASCLAN is a professional online gaming eSport network. OAS is particularly dedicated to being a gaming portal for all levels of play and all players. OAS offers multiple game servers, as well as a friendly community for support and recreation. OAS was founded to provide new players and seasoned, professional gamers the ability to compete at all levels. To guarantee that the environment of play is one of competition, fun, and fair game play, it is necessary to read, understand, and play by the OAS rules and regulations. All players and teams will be expected to hold themselves to the highest standard with respect to these rules.

For more information, please continue!
The OAS Administration
Welcome to www.oasclan.com,

Currently your access is limited to a select few areas. To gain further access to our website, you must either LOGIN or REGISTER a new account. OAS Members must REGISTER their tags to play on the servers.

We welcome all questions and comments and hope you visit us again soon.
We are Currently Recruiting!

What is OAS?

The OASCLAN is a professional online gaming eSport network. OAS is particularly dedicated to being a gaming portal for all levels of play and all players. OAS offers multiple game servers, as well as a friendly community for support and recreation. OAS was founded to provide new players and seasoned, professional gamers the ability to compete at all levels. To guarantee that the environment of play is one of competition, fun, and fair game play, it is necessary to read, understand, and play by the OAS rules and regulations. All players and teams will be expected to hold themselves to the highest standard with respect to these rules.

For more information, please continue!
The OAS Administration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 43 on May 6th 2024, 8:56 pm
Battletracker
Visitor Flags
free counters
Info / Affiliates
OAS Donations

[_Tea-Bag_]

Go down 
+9
ms.smith
OAS][RUSS...]MENT
OAS][Cpt_JackSparow
OAS][HardCore
OAS][^408^$!cK
SiteFounder
OAS][BiKeR
imess
OAS][-^Tea-Bag^-]
13 posters
AuthorMessage
OAS][-^Tea-Bag^-]
Clanmate
OAS][-^Tea-Bag^-]

Number of posts : 22

[_Tea-Bag_] Empty
PostSubject: [_Tea-Bag_]   [_Tea-Bag_] I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2009, 3:52 pm

#1 Your REAL Name:
Teneyasu Shigyo [ i was born at japan. LOL]
#2 Age:
15yrs. old
#3 AA Username [Very Important] Exact Spelling:
And your PG GUID*:
[_Tea-Bag_] My Guid 2c46ec46cf3b7aa625b295217c71be28
#4 Country (and STATE if applicable):
Aichi-ken Nagoya-shi Japan
#5 Email:
junric_shigyo@yahoo.com
#6 Skype:
none
#7 What you expect/wish from the clan:
Good battle buddies. Respect. not much. i just want to have fun and have a good clan.
#8 When you are normally on: (GMT + / - ):
23:00 ~ 4:00 weekdays.
#9 Which OAS members have you played with:
Sick. Jack. Morbed. Sinthisis. Belarus. frankiec. Alex. Cerelac. HardCore. Shahtin. derni. Soulman. Discobareleuven. Silence. Jager and Simp. Texanman. Bean. AA356. digii. Farkiller. Cobra.
#10 Do you have TeamSpeak? If not, will you?
my english sucks. dont worry i can type fast. lol
#11 Previous Clans [Links to Websites] For Cheat Referance:
this is my 1st and 4ever clan.
#12 Other Info:
played for 2 years. still 65 honor.
height is 5'4 weight is 55.
1st year Sr. High School.
Back to top Go down
imess

Number of posts : 1316

[_Tea-Bag_] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [_Tea-Bag_]   [_Tea-Bag_] I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2009, 4:35 pm

Doozo yoroshiku

(OK, I learned this phrase few years ago, and I had to google it for the correct spelling...)
Back to top Go down
OAS][BiKeR
Senior Admin
OAS][BiKeR

Number of posts : 656

[_Tea-Bag_] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [_Tea-Bag_]   [_Tea-Bag_] I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2009, 4:49 pm

I'll look after the app during the day.
Back to top Go down
SiteFounder

Number of posts : 2087

[_Tea-Bag_] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [_Tea-Bag_]   [_Tea-Bag_] I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2009, 7:26 pm

Background check is clean...

Background Search for : 2c46ec46cf3b7aa625b295217c71be28

1 IP's checked for accounts
Quote :

8 GUID's checked for bans and kicks
Quote :

edb1cc0b17ca94b4f0515fffb95bf9e1
2c46ec46cf3b7aa625b295217c71be28
b671e4ef111a1572f4e6e93477c63369
14dd2d7cf78f630fea88a2cb55c7caf7
f8ceb47a7e04efc4daa7b65be7b7c6b3
ab24e4de4ee3832099af8fd282975045
028057277f78a93802864adbc5021c4e
39351fed6a8e2b923be7ef2be8cd70c0

19 Player Names found in history
Quote :

spoon4dfork.PaiN.
spoonforthefork
^X^Spoon^X^
_^$p00n4D@F0Rk^_
-=TKmaStEr=-
[AUS]-^P@WN3R^-
[_Tea-Bag_]
^_TKw0nTm1s$_^
-=TKmaStEr=-
-=TKmaStEr=-
-=FFmaStEr=-
[-AnTi-]==COMBAT==
[-AnTi-]=_^Pu$$Y^_=
[-AnTi-]_^3@T$H!T^_
[AUS]_^3@T$H!T^_
[RHCP]-^SvckMyK!ss^
[-AnTi-]==COMBAT==
[RHCP]-^ShesOnly18^
---S.T^a^R.S.---Bot

0 Accounts found banned in players history
Quote :

None Found

0 Kicks found in players history
Quote :
None Found

Quote :

The above Player Background report generated by Airdale Ops Network, All Rights Reserved
You can run but you can't hide.
All information from this BackGround Report is Property of the Airdale Ops Network, any Public Posting of this information requires that this Copyright follows the report.

Quote :

Disclaimer: Results from this Background check are done via IP address, all results should be confirmed with AON if suspicious information is found
Back to top Go down
OAS][^408^$!cK
Player Admin
OAS][^408^$!cK

Number of posts : 192

[_Tea-Bag_] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [_Tea-Bag_]   [_Tea-Bag_] I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2009, 11:52 pm

Thanks guy's for checking Tea_Bag's application...Been trying 2 get him to join,Since he dont like CMW n Most FFF's,i think he is really good it will be good to have him on our side..he wants 2 be in next clan battle.....Hoooah looks like i will also be able to be at next battle...Most of us played with tea bag,Now we all know he is also[RHCP]-^SvckMyK!ss^ ,did not know he was ^X^Spoon^X^ Lol.! any ways i never seen him cheat
Back to top Go down
OAS][HardCore

Number of posts : 109

[_Tea-Bag_] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [_Tea-Bag_]   [_Tea-Bag_] I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2009, 3:34 am

A very good guy....played with him many many many times b4..... cheers
Back to top Go down
http://markkoblog.blogspot.com
OAS][Cpt_JackSparow
Clanmate
OAS][Cpt_JackSparow

Number of posts : 102

[_Tea-Bag_] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [_Tea-Bag_]   [_Tea-Bag_] I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2009, 4:05 am

Tea Bag is VERY GOOOD player and he is my friend
i have played with him 344876436 times and he is funny guy and good player
Back to top Go down
SiteFounder

[_Tea-Bag_] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [_Tea-Bag_]   [_Tea-Bag_] I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2009, 8:31 am

OAS][Cpt_JackSparow wrote:
Tea Bag is VERY GOOOD player and he is my friend
i have played with him 344876436 times and he is funny guy and good player

Does that number take into account his other InGame names?

All feedback on these players that show up in the recruit section is helpful. I believe that the voting will be only from the Main Admins since we are actually closed for recruiting except for people receiving invites from current members. (At least that was the policy that I remember last...)
Back to top Go down
OAS][RUSS...]MENT
Player Admin

Number of posts : 6

[_Tea-Bag_] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [_Tea-Bag_]   [_Tea-Bag_] I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2009, 3:09 am

Damn. Are you seriously 55 pounds? Thats skinny. Really doesnt have anything to do with the app, but i just found that interesting lol. Smile
Back to top Go down
ms.smith

ms.smith

Number of posts : 47

[_Tea-Bag_] Empty
PostSubject: tea bag   [_Tea-Bag_] I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2009, 7:12 am

i have played with him

i like him..
its a good guy!
Back to top Go down
SiteFounder

[_Tea-Bag_] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [_Tea-Bag_]   [_Tea-Bag_] I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2009, 11:21 am

Ok...the application is under review by the Main Admins. An answer will be posted here in 1 week. (July 11, 2009)
Back to top Go down
SiteFounder

[_Tea-Bag_] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [_Tea-Bag_]   [_Tea-Bag_] I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2009, 11:22 am

Ok...the application is under review by the Main Admins. An answer will be posted here in 1 week. (July 11, 2009)
Back to top Go down
imess

Number of posts : 1316

[_Tea-Bag_] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [_Tea-Bag_]   [_Tea-Bag_] I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2009, 1:36 pm

Soul, did you forget your glasses?
Back to top Go down
OAS][BiKeR
Senior Admin
OAS][BiKeR

Number of posts : 656

[_Tea-Bag_] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [_Tea-Bag_]   [_Tea-Bag_] I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2009, 4:55 pm

Check your PM's m8.
Back to top Go down
SiteFounder

[_Tea-Bag_] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [_Tea-Bag_]   [_Tea-Bag_] I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2009, 10:33 pm

OMG...I'm starting to stutter when I post !?!?

I think I'll leave that where it is since it is somewhat amusing.
Back to top Go down
OAS][-^Tea-Bag^-]
Clanmate
OAS][-^Tea-Bag^-]

[_Tea-Bag_] Empty
PostSubject: HOOOOOOOOOOOOORAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH   [_Tea-Bag_] I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2009, 10:14 am

GUYS THANKS. lol hahaha u got something wrong!

yes this is [_Tea-Bag_]
but SPOON AND RHCP aint me. they're my brothers. spoon is my big NOOB bro. and RHCP is my lil bro. he plays good and i think every1 knows him.
we just have on PC that can handle AA thats why we're linked. OK? haha sorry and thanks for everything guys.

I LOVE OAS. keep up the GOOD WORK. ROFL. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SiteFounder

[_Tea-Bag_] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [_Tea-Bag_]   [_Tea-Bag_] I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2009, 10:22 am

Hey m8...no problem. We dont post that background information to accuse anyone of anything. It is just a referrence for others to look at.

That shows alot of information. Most of which is related to your GUID, your computer and/or internet connection. You (and your brother, etc...) have a clean background anyway so nothing to worry about there.
Back to top Go down
OAS][-^Tea-Bag^-]
Clanmate
OAS][-^Tea-Bag^-]

[_Tea-Bag_] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [_Tea-Bag_]   [_Tea-Bag_] I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2009, 11:41 am

HOOAH soul. thanks man. I expect an OK. lol. haha
Back to top Go down
OAS][Cpt_JackSparow
Clanmate
OAS][Cpt_JackSparow

[_Tea-Bag_] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [_Tea-Bag_]   [_Tea-Bag_] I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2009, 12:40 pm

svckmykiss is goood maybe better then tea bag hahaha
how old is ur little bro man?
Back to top Go down
OAS][Dark-Cobra
Senior Admin
OAS][Dark-Cobra

Number of posts : 100

[_Tea-Bag_] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [_Tea-Bag_]   [_Tea-Bag_] I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2009, 10:45 pm

Tea Bag is good to go with me, i helped him fill out his app! lol
id be more than happy to have him on
Back to top Go down
OAS][-^Tea-Bag^-]
Clanmate
OAS][-^Tea-Bag^-]

[_Tea-Bag_] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [_Tea-Bag_]   [_Tea-Bag_] I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2009, 12:22 pm

To Jack > my younger Bro is 14 yrs. young. lol dude I'm the best here. the sad thing is If i watch him play. he cant own. and if he watches my play. i cant own. but we both know that both of us are good. lol we just cant see it. lol BUT my big bro who's 26 yrs old. DOESNT OWN. haha sry. but he really sucks.
Back to top Go down
OAS][Cpt_JackSparow
Clanmate
OAS][Cpt_JackSparow

[_Tea-Bag_] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [_Tea-Bag_]   [_Tea-Bag_] I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2009, 3:22 pm

hahah you are such funny both of you maybe we should invite him to the clan also
tea-bag for me u r already in, try and i invite ur bro to join us too.....so what does he say?
Back to top Go down
OAS][^408^$!cK
Player Admin
OAS][^408^$!cK

[_Tea-Bag_] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [_Tea-Bag_]   [_Tea-Bag_] I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2009, 11:48 pm

Lol! Who are these guys The Three Stoges?
Back to top Go down
OAS][KissJager

OAS][KissJager

Number of posts : 112

[_Tea-Bag_] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [_Tea-Bag_]   [_Tea-Bag_] I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2009, 1:46 am

Wow, to my surprise to know Tea_Bag is MyKiss, lol! Never knew you're from Japan, lol again! Yes, welcome to join OAS and wish to kick your ass too. You're damned too good if compared with your brother, don't tell him that!!!
Back to top Go down
OAS][-^Tea-Bag^-]
Clanmate
OAS][-^Tea-Bag^-]

[_Tea-Bag_] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [_Tea-Bag_]   [_Tea-Bag_] I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2009, 12:21 pm

To Jack> lol I'll tell him tom. hes sleeping now. I think he would love to join OAS. lol

To Jager> hahahahaha i AGREE. wich bro? MyKiss? lol i think we are the same. i just the BALLS lol. and oh u cant compare me to SPOON. my OLDER bro. HE SUCKS. FOR REAL. lol hahahahaha dont tell him that. HAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
OAS][^408^$!cK
Player Admin
OAS][^408^$!cK

[_Tea-Bag_] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [_Tea-Bag_]   [_Tea-Bag_] I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2009, 2:08 pm

For next picture take it i little hire so we wont see that nasty hairy ass arm pit lol.....
Hope u get approved soon......
Back to top Go down
SiteFounder

[_Tea-Bag_] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [_Tea-Bag_]   [_Tea-Bag_] I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2009, 8:39 pm

Application Accepted. Welcome to the clan! I will update your forum permissions and add you to the roster asap. You will need to immediately register your OAS][ tags after changing your InGame name. You will get the official "welcome" PM's from OAS][BiKeR as soon as he can get to you.

Please go to PROFILE above and change your USERNAME to include the OAS][ tags.
For info on registering your tags: Click here.

Please be sure to check out all the new areas you have access to on the website.
Also, read these posts.
http://www.oasclan.com/attention-all-oas-members-f20/a-message-from-shahtin-t119.htm

http://www.oasclan.com/attention-all-oas-members-f20/requesting-officer-promotion-read-this-t155.htm

Please visit the site frequently and feel free to PM me if you have questions.
Back to top Go down
OAS][^408^$!cK
Player Admin
OAS][^408^$!cK

[_Tea-Bag_] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [_Tea-Bag_]   [_Tea-Bag_] I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2009, 5:25 pm

Welcome Tea Bag!
Back to top Go down
OAS][majorTool
Player Admin
OAS][majorTool

Number of posts : 117

[_Tea-Bag_] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [_Tea-Bag_]   [_Tea-Bag_] I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2009, 8:42 pm

welcome to the clan.
Back to top Go down
Texanman48

Number of posts : 54

[_Tea-Bag_] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [_Tea-Bag_]   [_Tea-Bag_] I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2009, 9:01 pm

Welcome to the clan!! Maybe you wont kill me as much!!! LOL
Back to top Go down
OAS][Dark-Cobra
Senior Admin
OAS][Dark-Cobra

Number of posts : 100

[_Tea-Bag_] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [_Tea-Bag_]   [_Tea-Bag_] I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2009, 9:35 pm

wooo
welcome tea-bag hope to fuck around with you OAS style xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[_Tea-Bag_] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [_Tea-Bag_]   [_Tea-Bag_] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[_Tea-Bag_]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Clan OAS :: Join OAS :: Applications Approved-
Jump to: