Welcome to www.oasclan.com,

Currently your access is limited to a select few areas. To gain further access to our website, you must either LOGIN or REGISTER a new account. OAS Members must REGISTER their tags to play on the servers.

We welcome all questions and comments and hope you visit us again soon.
We are Currently Recruiting!

What is OAS?

The OASCLAN is a professional online gaming eSport network. OAS is particularly dedicated to being a gaming portal for all levels of play and all players. OAS offers multiple game servers, as well as a friendly community for support and recreation. OAS was founded to provide new players and seasoned, professional gamers the ability to compete at all levels. To guarantee that the environment of play is one of competition, fun, and fair game play, it is necessary to read, understand, and play by the OAS rules and regulations. All players and teams will be expected to hold themselves to the highest standard with respect to these rules.

For more information, please continue!
The OAS Administration
Welcome to www.oasclan.com,

Currently your access is limited to a select few areas. To gain further access to our website, you must either LOGIN or REGISTER a new account. OAS Members must REGISTER their tags to play on the servers.

We welcome all questions and comments and hope you visit us again soon.
We are Currently Recruiting!

What is OAS?

The OASCLAN is a professional online gaming eSport network. OAS is particularly dedicated to being a gaming portal for all levels of play and all players. OAS offers multiple game servers, as well as a friendly community for support and recreation. OAS was founded to provide new players and seasoned, professional gamers the ability to compete at all levels. To guarantee that the environment of play is one of competition, fun, and fair game play, it is necessary to read, understand, and play by the OAS rules and regulations. All players and teams will be expected to hold themselves to the highest standard with respect to these rules.

For more information, please continue!
The OAS Administration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 43 on May 6th 2024, 8:56 pm
Battletracker
Visitor Flags
free counters
Info / Affiliates
OAS Donations

The BIG Battle! =}F.F.F{= VS OAS][

Go down 
+13
OAS][Mack
=}F.F.F{=Solidsnake
OAS][Kamdz
OAS][dgib7994
Zizix
OAS][Dark-Cobra
OAS][3gyptian
Cerelac
OAS][Cpt_JackSparow
imess
SiteFounder
Storm
OAS][Alex
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
OAS][Alex
Senior Admin
OAS][Alex

Number of posts : 175

The BIG Battle! =}F.F.F{= VS OAS][ Empty
PostSubject: The BIG Battle! =}F.F.F{= VS OAS][   The BIG Battle! =}F.F.F{= VS OAS][ I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2009, 4:46 pm

Hey there guys!
As a War Chief,
I've FINALLY organized my first Clan War!!
The Fighters For Freedom are going to stand against Odd Angry Shot Team!!! Very Happy

So the details are:

When:
Sunday, (5/7/09) at 7pm (GMT)!
Sorry! I know it's not comfortable for everyone! Next Clan war will be organized in a 12 hour delay so the other side of the Globe can participate! Very Happy

Players:
The Max number was set to 10 players on each team!
I hope we will make it 10!! Razz

Server:
One of our Servers. The details will be put in here after an edit, so keep watching this post!!

Map:
Bridge!!!!! XD

Anyone, who have questions, is welcome to send me a PM or ask here! Smile

Write down your names with one of this choices:
1. I'm going to make it!!!! WRITE ME DOWN!!
2. I'm not sure! I'm going to try to make it!

OAS Players:

• OAS][Storm
  • OAS][Alex
  • OAS][Dark-Cobra
  • OAS][3gyptian
  • OAS][berni.dawid
  • OAS][Kamdz
  • OAS][dgib7994
  • OAS][Cpt_JackSparow

OAS Backup Players:
  • OAS][Cerelac

Last edited by OAS][Alex on July 3rd 2009, 4:18 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.oasclan.com
Storm
Founder
Storm

Number of posts : 395

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Battle! =}F.F.F{= VS OAS][   The BIG Battle! =}F.F.F{= VS OAS][ I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2009, 5:02 pm

Nice! Your either crazy or brilliant to arrange a match against them, I'll decide once we win^^

Im very sure I can come this time. Count me in!
Back to top Go down
http://www.stane-hosting.org
SiteFounder

Number of posts : 2087

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Battle! =}F.F.F{= VS OAS][   The BIG Battle! =}F.F.F{= VS OAS][ I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2009, 5:21 pm

Storm wrote:
Nice! Your either crazy or brilliant to arrange a match against them, I'll decide once we win^^

Couldnt agree more.
The BIG Battle! =}F.F.F{= VS OAS][ 223831

I'm not sure we can use the second server in "tournament mode" with the mods installed. I'll give that a try tonight and see what happens.
I'm sure Shahtin will be ok with using our Bridge server for the war if we need to.

The clanwar is 3:00PM for me (GMT -4). That normally wouldnt be a bad time, but I cant make it because there is a tile floor that does not seem to want to install itself. (I could have SWORE the directions said it would...)
Back to top Go down
imess

Number of posts : 1316

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Battle! =}F.F.F{= VS OAS][   The BIG Battle! =}F.F.F{= VS OAS][ I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2009, 5:21 pm

3. I wish to be on this death list, but GMT 7pm is PST noon, lunch time Sad

Only if you could move this 2 hours earlier or later...
Back to top Go down
Storm
Founder
Storm

Number of posts : 395

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Battle! =}F.F.F{= VS OAS][   The BIG Battle! =}F.F.F{= VS OAS][ I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2009, 5:25 pm

Would 1 hour work for you AA?

After that its a little late to start for me, seeing as I need to be up at 5:50 in the morning :S
Maybe alex cold move it Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.stane-hosting.org
OAS][Alex
Senior Admin
OAS][Alex

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Battle! =}F.F.F{= VS OAS][   The BIG Battle! =}F.F.F{= VS OAS][ I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2009, 5:33 pm

Sorry guys!
I don't think it will be a good idea to move it since the FFF are allready organized themselves...
The bastard didn't answer me for 3 days, and then said that they are all done and organized, lol!

Anyway, AA... I hope you can make it anyway,
Sorry again, but I really can't move it... Sad

Too bad Soul can't make it...
We could all be a kickass team!! XD
Back to top Go down
OAS][Cpt_JackSparow
Clanmate
OAS][Cpt_JackSparow

Number of posts : 102

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Battle! =}F.F.F{= VS OAS][   The BIG Battle! =}F.F.F{= VS OAS][ I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2009, 5:44 pm

ALEXX
What timei its on israel?
Back to top Go down
OAS][Alex
Senior Admin
OAS][Alex

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Battle! =}F.F.F{= VS OAS][   The BIG Battle! =}F.F.F{= VS OAS][ I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2009, 5:48 pm

In Israel it's 10pm mate!

And next time, you can REALLY easy know it.
Just enter >>THIS<< link! Smile
Back to top Go down
Cerelac

Cerelac

Number of posts : 296

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Battle! =}F.F.F{= VS OAS][   The BIG Battle! =}F.F.F{= VS OAS][ I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2009, 6:03 pm

I'm not sure either... I'll give u an answer later.. =P but I think this will be tough!
Back to top Go down
OAS][3gyptian
Clanmate
OAS][3gyptian

Number of posts : 37

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Battle! =}F.F.F{= VS OAS][   The BIG Battle! =}F.F.F{= VS OAS][ I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2009, 7:10 pm

I'm going to make it!!!! WRITE ME DOWN!! wont miss that one for sure ,, write me down Very Happy
Back to top Go down
OAS][Cpt_JackSparow
Clanmate
OAS][Cpt_JackSparow

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Battle! =}F.F.F{= VS OAS][   The BIG Battle! =}F.F.F{= VS OAS][ I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2009, 7:30 pm

Aiight
Alex in on
Lets kick some FFFs Ass

P.S
Alex can u tell me who is going to play from FFF?its really importent
Back to top Go down
SiteFounder

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Battle! =}F.F.F{= VS OAS][   The BIG Battle! =}F.F.F{= VS OAS][ I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2009, 9:18 pm

OAS][Alex wrote:
In Israel it's 10pm mate!

And next time, you can REALLY easy know it.
Just enter >>THIS<< link! Smile

BASTARD!!! You KNEW that I'd click that link!!
Back to top Go down
OAS][Dark-Cobra
Senior Admin
OAS][Dark-Cobra

Number of posts : 100

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Battle! =}F.F.F{= VS OAS][   The BIG Battle! =}F.F.F{= VS OAS][ I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2009, 12:25 am

IM IN!
Back to top Go down
OAS][Alex
Senior Admin
OAS][Alex

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Battle! =}F.F.F{= VS OAS][   The BIG Battle! =}F.F.F{= VS OAS][ I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2009, 4:11 am

OAS][Cpt_JackSparow wrote:
Aiight
Alex in on
Lets kick some FFFs Ass

P.S
Alex can u tell me who is going to play from FFF?its really importent
Sorry mate!
I didn't get such information from them...
Just wait and see! Smile

OAS][Soulman wrote:

BASTARD!!! You KNEW that I'd click that link!!

Lol!
Next time, your will learn not to open unknown LINKS and myabe you won't get such surprises!! Razz
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Battle! =}F.F.F{= VS OAS][   The BIG Battle! =}F.F.F{= VS OAS][ I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2009, 5:03 am

Guys, a bit of practice wouldn't go astray this time.
You have the Mod server you can lock and use as much as you want.
Unless of course i feel like running round with a big head, and arms, legs, body. Razz
Back to top Go down
Zizix

Zizix

Number of posts : 173

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Battle! =}F.F.F{= VS OAS][   The BIG Battle! =}F.F.F{= VS OAS][ I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2009, 6:03 am

Ill be there sign me in. LETS KICK THEIR ASSES. The BIG Battle! =}F.F.F{= VS OAS][ 784908
Back to top Go down
OAS][dgib7994
Clanmate

Number of posts : 45

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Battle! =}F.F.F{= VS OAS][   The BIG Battle! =}F.F.F{= VS OAS][ I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2009, 12:10 pm

I will def. be there, sign me up
Back to top Go down
OAS][Kamdz
Clanmate
OAS][Kamdz

Number of posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Battle! =}F.F.F{= VS OAS][   The BIG Battle! =}F.F.F{= VS OAS][ I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2009, 12:27 pm

I can? In my country it wil be 9pm (great) Wink I know that I am not pro, but maybe I could help you with win.
Back to top Go down
Zizix

Zizix

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Battle! =}F.F.F{= VS OAS][   The BIG Battle! =}F.F.F{= VS OAS][ I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2009, 12:56 pm

OAS][Kamdz wrote:
I can? In my country it wil be 9pm (great) Wink I know that I am not pro, but maybe I could help you with win.

Kamdz its going to be 8pm not 9
Back to top Go down
OAS][Cpt_JackSparow
Clanmate
OAS][Cpt_JackSparow

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Battle! =}F.F.F{= VS OAS][   The BIG Battle! =}F.F.F{= VS OAS][ I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2009, 2:09 pm

Guys today i have played with FFF guys, something like 6 of them, they are not so strong like u think........
Back to top Go down
SiteFounder

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Battle! =}F.F.F{= VS OAS][   The BIG Battle! =}F.F.F{= VS OAS][ I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2009, 6:23 pm

OAS][Cpt_JackSparow wrote:
Guys today i have played with FFF guys, something like 6 of them, they are not so strong like u think........

Every clan has stronger and weaker players....do not underestimate them. Their good players are gonna be tough to beat. (But not unbeatable)
Back to top Go down
OAS][Alex
Senior Admin
OAS][Alex

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Battle! =}F.F.F{= VS OAS][   The BIG Battle! =}F.F.F{= VS OAS][ I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2009, 8:43 pm

OAS][Kamdz wrote:

LOL!
YES you can!
We never have opinion about player JUST becuase his player abilities!
You want to play? There is place? You will play!!

P.S
HURRY UP PEOPLE!! THERE ARE ONLY 2 PLACES LEFT!!!!
Back to top Go down
SiteFounder

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Battle! =}F.F.F{= VS OAS][   The BIG Battle! =}F.F.F{= VS OAS][ I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2009, 10:48 pm

Quote :
When:
Sorry! I know it's not comfortable for everyone! Next Clan war will be organized in a 12 hour delay so the other side of the Globe can participate! Very Happy

Um...I just noticed something. Has it not been the month of May where you live yet Alex? Should that date be maybe be "Sunday, (7/5/2009) at 7pm (GMT)"?

I only point this out for 2 reasons...
#1. I enjoy messing with you. Especially when paybacks are involved.
#2. I went to set up the "ClanWar Countdown Timer" and it said the event already happened. LMAO

Anyway, I will assume the date to be July 5 since this falls on a Sunday. I'll try to get the countdown timer running too.
Back to top Go down
OAS][Cpt_JackSparow
Clanmate
OAS][Cpt_JackSparow

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Battle! =}F.F.F{= VS OAS][   The BIG Battle! =}F.F.F{= VS OAS][ I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2009, 3:08 am

man i know they have very strong players like KAR, SolidSnake, Brus and more but they arent so strong, if these guys are not playing we WIN!

by the way wazzup with U.S marine? He is goood we need him!
Back to top Go down
imess

Number of posts : 1316

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Battle! =}F.F.F{= VS OAS][   The BIG Battle! =}F.F.F{= VS OAS][ I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2009, 3:38 am

OAS][Soulman wrote:
Quote :
When:

Um...I just noticed something. Has it not been the month of May where you live yet Alex? Should that date be maybe be "Sunday, (7/5/2009) at 7pm (GMT)"?

I only point this out for 2 reasons...
#1. I enjoy messing with you. Especially when paybacks are involved.
#2. I went to set up the "ClanWar Countdown Timer" and it said the event already happened. LMAO

Anyway, I will assume the date to be July 5 since this falls on a Sunday. I'll try to get the countdown timer running too.
We should use the ISO date format year/month/day to avoid possible confusions... unless of course someone insists on setting up an '05 counter...
Back to top Go down
OAS][Alex
Senior Admin
OAS][Alex

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Battle! =}F.F.F{= VS OAS][   The BIG Battle! =}F.F.F{= VS OAS][ I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2009, 4:22 am

LOL!!!
I guess I need to stop with the Vodka! And NOW! lol
I really don't know what the hell made me to write that now it's May.
Thanks Soul for correcting me!

Anyway,
The funny part is that nobody noticed it,
even you Soul...
The program had to tell you that!! XD

HOLD IT!! EDIT:

Hahaha!!! I can drink vodka AS MUCH AS I FREAKIN WANT!!! Very Happy
Lol Soul!
A grown up man like you, don't know that outside of the USA the date is written in another form?
In the USA it's Month/Day/Year...
But here, in Israel for example, the Date is written in the form of Day/Month/Year!!!
Haha!! I did everything just fine!!! Muahahaha!!

Hmmm... Maybe you should take a vacation and take those vitamins that you've advised to someone here... XD
Back to top Go down
Zizix

Zizix

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Battle! =}F.F.F{= VS OAS][   The BIG Battle! =}F.F.F{= VS OAS][ I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2009, 6:44 am

Soul, Alex is right in Europe Asia and Africa the date is written like this Day/Month/Year ocasionally like this Year/Month/Day but never Month/Day/Year
Back to top Go down
SiteFounder

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Battle! =}F.F.F{= VS OAS][   The BIG Battle! =}F.F.F{= VS OAS][ I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2009, 8:46 am

OAS][berni.dawid wrote:
Soul, Alex is right in Europe Asia and Africa the date is written like this Day/Month/Year ocasionally like this Year/Month/Day but never Month/Day/Year

Are you F'ing serious? Jeez...the next thing you know is your gonna tell me you guys measure stuff with the metric system. (lol)
And stop paying Berni to stick up for you...lol
Back to top Go down
OAS][Dark-Cobra
Senior Admin
OAS][Dark-Cobra

Number of posts : 100

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Battle! =}F.F.F{= VS OAS][   The BIG Battle! =}F.F.F{= VS OAS][ I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2009, 9:14 am

jack they could be thinking the same to us lol

Alex i would like to see something up there about being on TS please, cause we work so much better when on TS.
And if we are doing the war on our server we need someone to ADMIN the whole game. And yes some practice with regular weapons would not hurt. And find out who will snipe or 203 and that sort of crap.
Back to top Go down
OAS][Alex
Senior Admin
OAS][Alex

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Battle! =}F.F.F{= VS OAS][   The BIG Battle! =}F.F.F{= VS OAS][ I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2009, 9:45 am

Lol Soul! Smile

And Cobra, There is a little problem...
I've never admined a Clan War, lol
I will have to try doing it on the second server and see how things work...
Anyway, you can practice whenever you want...
If you'd like me to organize a practice just tell me...
Anyway, I think that the 203 andthe sniper should be taken by the once who want it!
My main purpose of the War is to have FUN!
Winning is good too, but it's not my main goal... Razz

Anyway,
If you all guys want, I will organize a training...
Back to top Go down
SiteFounder

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Battle! =}F.F.F{= VS OAS][   The BIG Battle! =}F.F.F{= VS OAS][ I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2009, 9:55 am

Alex,

I dont know if you are keeping in contact with FFF on their forums but we were almost in the same situation with the last war. We were running on one of our servers and didn't know if someone could be on that knew how to run Tournament Mode. I stayed in contact with Ghost Company and they offered to jump on our TS and walk someone through the setup of the Tournament. I bet there will be some FFF guys there that will offer to help if the need arises.
Back to top Go down
OAS][Cpt_JackSparow
Clanmate
OAS][Cpt_JackSparow

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Battle! =}F.F.F{= VS OAS][   The BIG Battle! =}F.F.F{= VS OAS][ I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2009, 10:10 am

Alex lets practice!

we have to arrange practice 2gether

i suggest we should do it on 7 gmt like the time in the clanwar.... lets do it tomorrow or friday
Back to top Go down
OAS][Alex
Senior Admin
OAS][Alex

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Battle! =}F.F.F{= VS OAS][   The BIG Battle! =}F.F.F{= VS OAS][ I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2009, 2:25 pm

OK Then!
Everyone who want to train,
Lets meet on our server (The main one),
and train!

Tomorrow (2/7), at 4pm (GMT+0).
Hope it will good for everyone... =|

Just tell me if it's not ok and we will try to find another date...

Last edited by OAS][Alex on July 1st 2009, 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zizix

Zizix

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Battle! =}F.F.F{= VS OAS][   The BIG Battle! =}F.F.F{= VS OAS][ I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2009, 4:45 pm

Erm Alex 1st is today tomorrow is the 2ndso is it tomorrow or was it today
Back to top Go down
Cerelac

Cerelac

Number of posts : 296

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Battle! =}F.F.F{= VS OAS][   The BIG Battle! =}F.F.F{= VS OAS][ I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2009, 5:20 pm

OAS][Soulman wrote:
OAS][berni.dawid wrote:

Are you F'ing serious? Jeez...the next thing you know is your gonna tell me you guys measure stuff with the metric system. (lol)
And stop paying Berni to stick up for you...lol

They r right here in Europe ( Portugal at least ) is that way too.. Seems that only USA is diferent ahahahah
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Battle! =}F.F.F{= VS OAS][   The BIG Battle! =}F.F.F{= VS OAS][ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The BIG Battle! =}F.F.F{= VS OAS][
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public Matters :: Clan Wars-
Jump to: