Welcome to www.oasclan.com,

Currently your access is limited to a select few areas. To gain further access to our website, you must either LOGIN or REGISTER a new account. OAS Members must REGISTER their tags to play on the servers.

We welcome all questions and comments and hope you visit us again soon.
We are Currently Recruiting!

What is OAS?

The OASCLAN is a professional online gaming eSport network. OAS is particularly dedicated to being a gaming portal for all levels of play and all players. OAS offers multiple game servers, as well as a friendly community for support and recreation. OAS was founded to provide new players and seasoned, professional gamers the ability to compete at all levels. To guarantee that the environment of play is one of competition, fun, and fair game play, it is necessary to read, understand, and play by the OAS rules and regulations. All players and teams will be expected to hold themselves to the highest standard with respect to these rules.

For more information, please continue!
The OAS Administration
Welcome to www.oasclan.com,

Currently your access is limited to a select few areas. To gain further access to our website, you must either LOGIN or REGISTER a new account. OAS Members must REGISTER their tags to play on the servers.

We welcome all questions and comments and hope you visit us again soon.
We are Currently Recruiting!

What is OAS?

The OASCLAN is a professional online gaming eSport network. OAS is particularly dedicated to being a gaming portal for all levels of play and all players. OAS offers multiple game servers, as well as a friendly community for support and recreation. OAS was founded to provide new players and seasoned, professional gamers the ability to compete at all levels. To guarantee that the environment of play is one of competition, fun, and fair game play, it is necessary to read, understand, and play by the OAS rules and regulations. All players and teams will be expected to hold themselves to the highest standard with respect to these rules.

For more information, please continue!
The OAS Administration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 43 on May 6th 2024, 8:56 pm
Battletracker
Visitor Flags
free counters
Info / Affiliates
OAS Donations

Ghost Company

Go down 
+6
OAS][BiKeR
OAS][farkiller_01
Zizix
imess
OAS][digiijap
-Ghost.Regiros
10 posters
AuthorMessage
-Ghost.Regiros

Number of posts : 6

Ghost Company Empty
PostSubject: Ghost Company   Ghost Company I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2009, 12:39 pm

I already got an agreement of an admin but still had to post:

GMT + 1
friday 5 june 19:00
friday 12 june 19:00
So 2 scrims to make everyone play

players: 6-8

how to contact? www.ghostcompany.tk

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
OAS][digiijap
Clanmate

Number of posts : 12

Ghost Company Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost Company   Ghost Company I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2009, 1:10 pm

Hi sounds fun.. Can i specate Smile?
Back to top Go down
-Ghost.Regiros

Ghost Company Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost Company   Ghost Company I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2009, 1:35 pm

Sorry but no spectators... you maybe can just join one of the scrims!
Back to top Go down
imess

Number of posts : 1316

Ghost Company Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost Company   Ghost Company I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2009, 1:46 pm

Can't make it on Friday (GMT-7)
I'm out.
Back to top Go down
Zizix

Zizix

Number of posts : 173

Ghost Company Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost Company   Ghost Company I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2009, 1:52 pm

Ill be available only next friday cos im away
Back to top Go down
OAS][farkiller_01
Clanmate
OAS][farkiller_01

Number of posts : 73

Ghost Company Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost Company   Ghost Company I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2009, 2:29 pm

It's a maybe for both fridays... Maybe the first one will work out. Wich server?
Back to top Go down
OAS][BiKeR
Senior Admin
OAS][BiKeR

Number of posts : 656

Ghost Company Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost Company   Ghost Company I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2009, 4:20 pm

Hey guys - that's for that. Who was the OAS admin you were talking to? It's probably gonna be a bit short notice for this friday, but we'll see how it goes.

Digi - it will be open to recruits as well. You can put your name forward m8 and join in lol.
Back to top Go down
OAS][Mack
ACP Moderator
OAS][Mack

Number of posts : 532

Ghost Company Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost Company   Ghost Company I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2009, 5:50 pm

I can make it, hell yeah! Just can someone gimmie the GMT +5? I don't wunna do the math :p.

(OAS: you care about skill level or if i can just kill stuff?)
Back to top Go down
http://www.oasclan.com
OAS][farkiller_01
Clanmate
OAS][farkiller_01

Ghost Company Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost Company   Ghost Company I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2009, 5:58 pm

I was at it, and Storm was the OAS-admin they're talking 'bout Biker^^
Back to top Go down
Zizix

Zizix

Ghost Company Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost Company   Ghost Company I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2009, 6:06 pm

OAS][1mack95 wrote:
I can make it, hell yeah! Just can someone gimmie the GMT +5? I don't wunna do the math :p.

It'll be midnight for u
Back to top Go down
Zizix

Zizix

Ghost Company Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost Company   Ghost Company I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2009, 6:09 pm

OAS][berni.dawid wrote:
OAS][1mack95 wrote:

It'll be midnight for u

Sry not midnight 23:00
Didnt see that the time was already GTM+1.

Where the fuck is the edit button?
Back to top Go down
SiteFounder

Number of posts : 2087

Ghost Company Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost Company   Ghost Company I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2009, 6:26 pm

There is a link to GMT conversions in the OAS Toolbox on the bottom left of the page. I will not be able to make it with the new house and all, but I'll set up a signup asap.

The edit button IS there, just not for everyone. I'll get the permissions updated as soon as I get time.
Back to top Go down
Gast

Ghost Company Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost Company   Ghost Company I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2009, 7:49 pm

Real good, 4-5am, well done, again. Razz Razz Razz Sleep Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down
Cerelac

Cerelac

Number of posts : 296

Ghost Company Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost Company   Ghost Company I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2009, 4:57 am

I think I can't at 19h00 fridays =S=S
Back to top Go down
-Ghost.Regiros

Ghost Company Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost Company   Ghost Company I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2009, 10:59 am

19:00 your server please we still got some probs with ours..!
Could you give me the IP? so i can give it to all the other players from our site.!
And will 5 players do? I see alot of OAS members can't play so..
Back to top Go down
Storm
Founder
Storm

Number of posts : 395

Ghost Company Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost Company   Ghost Company I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2009, 11:04 am

I cant make it today, but next week.

Dont shoot me, I thought you guys would kill each other to make it to the clanwar^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.stane-hosting.org
OAS][farkiller_01
Clanmate
OAS][farkiller_01

Ghost Company Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost Company   Ghost Company I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2009, 11:11 am

I'm in for tonight. Wich server will be used? 8.6.8.125?
Back to top Go down
-Ghost.Regiros

Ghost Company Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost Company   Ghost Company I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2009, 1:24 pm

Uhm... what server? won't go to this site again so somoene of you guys please come on our teamspeak to tell..! thanks
Back to top Go down
OAS][BiKeR
Senior Admin
OAS][BiKeR

Number of posts : 656

Ghost Company Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost Company   Ghost Company I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2009, 7:07 pm

Obviously this has been a fuk up of the major kind. We obviously require more time to organise a clan war and 2 days isn't enough. We'll have to set some rules and boundries for clan wars - that will need to be adhered too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ghost Company Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost Company   Ghost Company I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ghost Company
Page 1 of 1