Welcome to www.oasclan.com,

Currently your access is limited to a select few areas. To gain further access to our website, you must either LOGIN or REGISTER a new account. OAS Members must REGISTER their tags to play on the servers.

We welcome all questions and comments and hope you visit us again soon.
We are Currently Recruiting!

What is OAS?

The OASCLAN is a professional online gaming eSport network. OAS is particularly dedicated to being a gaming portal for all levels of play and all players. OAS offers multiple game servers, as well as a friendly community for support and recreation. OAS was founded to provide new players and seasoned, professional gamers the ability to compete at all levels. To guarantee that the environment of play is one of competition, fun, and fair game play, it is necessary to read, understand, and play by the OAS rules and regulations. All players and teams will be expected to hold themselves to the highest standard with respect to these rules.

For more information, please continue!
The OAS Administration
Welcome to www.oasclan.com,

Currently your access is limited to a select few areas. To gain further access to our website, you must either LOGIN or REGISTER a new account. OAS Members must REGISTER their tags to play on the servers.

We welcome all questions and comments and hope you visit us again soon.
We are Currently Recruiting!

What is OAS?

The OASCLAN is a professional online gaming eSport network. OAS is particularly dedicated to being a gaming portal for all levels of play and all players. OAS offers multiple game servers, as well as a friendly community for support and recreation. OAS was founded to provide new players and seasoned, professional gamers the ability to compete at all levels. To guarantee that the environment of play is one of competition, fun, and fair game play, it is necessary to read, understand, and play by the OAS rules and regulations. All players and teams will be expected to hold themselves to the highest standard with respect to these rules.

For more information, please continue!
The OAS Administration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 43 on May 6th 2024, 8:56 pm
Battletracker
Visitor Flags
free counters
Info / Affiliates
OAS Donations

CPT_JackSparrow

Go down 
+3
OAS][Discobarleuven
Storm
OAS][Cpt_JackSparow
7 posters
AuthorMessage
OAS][Cpt_JackSparow
Clanmate
OAS][Cpt_JackSparow

Number of posts : 102

CPT_JackSparrow Empty
PostSubject: CPT_JackSparrow   CPT_JackSparrow I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2009, 9:55 am

Your REAL Name:Eshed Chen

#2 Age:18

#3 AA Username [Very Important] Exact Spelling:CPT_JackSparrow

#4 Country (and STATE if applicable):Israel

#5 Email:eshedchen@yahoo.com

#6 Skype:no

#7 What you expect/wish from the clan:to accept me

#8 When you are normally on: (GMT + / - ):depends, but most in the evening

#9 Which OAS members have you played with:Rocket, shahtin, biker, disco, kiss,alex, s!mp73,storm, cerelac,marine,50dollar and more

#10 Do you have TeamSpeak? If not, will you?no, but i will have

#11 Previous Clans [Links to Websites] For Cheat Referance: no

#12 Other Info

Last edited by OAS][Soulman on May 13th 2009, 9:05 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Put AA name in subject line)
Back to top Go down
Storm
Founder
Storm

Number of posts : 395

CPT_JackSparrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: CPT_JackSparrow   CPT_JackSparrow I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2009, 12:10 pm

3 PGUIDS found with the same name:

02ba213f878d790ba93946fa7de3d60e CPT_JackSparrow
12119ad42481ad4b97323f33cd72dff1 CPT_JackSparrow
92d44f24dea758f1cb20cb6540a7ed8b CPT_JackSparrow

Account 1: Clean

Background Search for : 02ba213f878d790ba93946fa7de3d60e

1 IP's checked for accounts
Quote :

2 GUID's checked for bans and kicks
Quote :

02ba213f878d790ba93946fa7de3d60e
12119ad42481ad4b97323f33cd72dff1

2 Player Names found in history
Quote :

CPT_JackSparrow
CPT_JackSparrow

0 Accounts found banned in players history
Quote :

None Found

0 Kicks found in players history
Quote :
None Found

Quote :

The above Player Background report generated by Airdale Ops Network, All Rights Reserved
You can run but you can't hide.
All information from this BackGround Report is Property of the Airdale Ops Network, any Public Posting of this information requires that this Copyright follows the report.

Quote :

Disclaimer: Results from this Background check are done via IP address, all results should be confirmed with AON if suspicious information is found

Account 2: Clean

Background Search for : 12119ad42481ad4b97323f33cd72dff1

1 IP's checked for accounts
Quote :

2 GUID's checked for bans and kicks
Quote :

02ba213f878d790ba93946fa7de3d60e
12119ad42481ad4b97323f33cd72dff1

2 Player Names found in history
Quote :

CPT_JackSparrow
CPT_JackSparrow

0 Accounts found banned in players history
Quote :

None Found

0 Kicks found in players history
Quote :
None Found

Quote :

The above Player Background report generated by Airdale Ops Network, All Rights Reserved
You can run but you can't hide.
All information from this BackGround Report is Property of the Airdale Ops Network, any Public Posting of this information requires that this Copyright follows the report.

Quote :

Disclaimer: Results from this Background check are done via IP address, all results should be confirmed with AON if suspicious information is found

Account 3: Banned by AASA 2006.

95fb6177fd9dfacda7ad6e5fb0f9519b BiG-Family-GuY

You must have played on someone elses computer, who then later got banned. Please try to find your exact PGUID atm, so we can exculde you from this ban.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stane-hosting.org
OAS][Discobarleuven
Senior Admin
OAS][Discobarleuven

Number of posts : 580

CPT_JackSparrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: CPT_JackSparrow   CPT_JackSparrow I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2009, 1:40 pm

thats the first of israel i see with only 2 ip's Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
OAS][BiKeR
Senior Admin
OAS][BiKeR

Number of posts : 656

CPT_JackSparrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: CPT_JackSparrow   CPT_JackSparrow I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2009, 3:55 pm

yup I thought they used random IP's? How come the two accounts have the same name - two different Computers?
Back to top Go down
Storm
Founder
Storm

Number of posts : 395

CPT_JackSparrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: CPT_JackSparrow   CPT_JackSparrow I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2009, 4:20 pm

we only know they are different internet locations. He could have changed his interent. Im not worried about that though. Next time i see him ingame i will check the pguid. until the hes on hold.

I think its nothing though, so he will be a part of OAS soon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stane-hosting.org
OAS][Alex
Senior Admin
OAS][Alex

Number of posts : 175

CPT_JackSparrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: CPT_JackSparrow   CPT_JackSparrow I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2009, 6:35 am

If you use a router,
Your connection to the internet is always on.
Which means, until your router isn't off, you will have the same IP address.

If you use an ADSL modem, you will have to connect to the internet each time you turn on your computer. That means you will get a new IP address each time you connect to the internet again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.oasclan.com
OAS][Cpt_JackSparow
Clanmate
OAS][Cpt_JackSparow

CPT_JackSparrow Empty
PostSubject: hello all,   CPT_JackSparrow I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2009, 1:58 pm

its the CPT and i wanted u to know that i have a routher and my ip changes sometimes and i wanted to know if thats bad ?
Back to top Go down
imess

Number of posts : 1316

CPT_JackSparrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: CPT_JackSparrow   CPT_JackSparrow I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2009, 2:05 pm

No. We understand that.
Back to top Go down
OAS][BiKeR
Senior Admin
OAS][BiKeR

CPT_JackSparrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: CPT_JackSparrow   CPT_JackSparrow I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2009, 4:04 pm

Merged the two topics. Just be patient Capt_Jack we'll get something sorted out for ya shortly. We need to check these apps out properly to see what's happening - we've been stung before.
Back to top Go down
OAS][Cpt_JackSparow
Clanmate
OAS][Cpt_JackSparow

CPT_JackSparrow Empty
PostSubject: to biker...   CPT_JackSparrow I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2009, 4:52 pm

man u dont need to worry, u saw me play many times and u know me, im not a person who hacks or do somethin like this...actually i have filled the app cause of alex, he asked me to join ya, so i did, u know i love this clan and i understand u about the whole checking thing.

CPT_JackSparrow
Back to top Go down
imess

Number of posts : 1316

CPT_JackSparrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: CPT_JackSparrow   CPT_JackSparrow I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2009, 5:06 pm

You could have just sent a PM to Biker......
Back to top Go down
Cerelac

Cerelac

Number of posts : 296

CPT_JackSparrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: CPT_JackSparrow   CPT_JackSparrow I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2009, 5:18 pm

OAS][AA355 wrote:
You could have just sent a PM to Biker......

Lol yeah.. but we understand m8.. I saw u playing too and I trust you..and bet most of us trusts in you.. for me you are in m8 Wink
Back to top Go down
OAS][Alex
Senior Admin
OAS][Alex

Number of posts : 175

CPT_JackSparrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: CPT_JackSparrow   CPT_JackSparrow I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2009, 6:32 pm

I didn't ask you,
I've invited you.
If you don't want to join OAS you don't have to. -_-"
Back to top Go down
http://www.oasclan.com
OAS][BiKeR
Senior Admin
OAS][BiKeR

CPT_JackSparrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: CPT_JackSparrow   CPT_JackSparrow I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2009, 2:43 am

Gonna process the app - please check your PM's m8.

If there's anything picked up in a more in depth search - we'll deal with it later.

Good luck and play in the server m8.
Back to top Go down
OAS][BiKeR
Senior Admin
OAS][BiKeR

CPT_JackSparrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: CPT_JackSparrow   CPT_JackSparrow I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2009, 4:52 pm

Application accepted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

CPT_JackSparrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: CPT_JackSparrow   CPT_JackSparrow I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CPT_JackSparrow
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Clan OAS :: Join OAS :: Applications Approved-
Jump to: