Welcome to www.oasclan.com,

Currently your access is limited to a select few areas. To gain further access to our website, you must either LOGIN or REGISTER a new account. OAS Members must REGISTER their tags to play on the servers.

We welcome all questions and comments and hope you visit us again soon.
We are Currently Recruiting!

What is OAS?

The OASCLAN is a professional online gaming eSport network. OAS is particularly dedicated to being a gaming portal for all levels of play and all players. OAS offers multiple game servers, as well as a friendly community for support and recreation. OAS was founded to provide new players and seasoned, professional gamers the ability to compete at all levels. To guarantee that the environment of play is one of competition, fun, and fair game play, it is necessary to read, understand, and play by the OAS rules and regulations. All players and teams will be expected to hold themselves to the highest standard with respect to these rules.

For more information, please continue!
The OAS Administration
Welcome to www.oasclan.com,

Currently your access is limited to a select few areas. To gain further access to our website, you must either LOGIN or REGISTER a new account. OAS Members must REGISTER their tags to play on the servers.

We welcome all questions and comments and hope you visit us again soon.
We are Currently Recruiting!

What is OAS?

The OASCLAN is a professional online gaming eSport network. OAS is particularly dedicated to being a gaming portal for all levels of play and all players. OAS offers multiple game servers, as well as a friendly community for support and recreation. OAS was founded to provide new players and seasoned, professional gamers the ability to compete at all levels. To guarantee that the environment of play is one of competition, fun, and fair game play, it is necessary to read, understand, and play by the OAS rules and regulations. All players and teams will be expected to hold themselves to the highest standard with respect to these rules.

For more information, please continue!
The OAS Administration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 43 on May 6th 2024, 8:56 pm
Battletracker
Visitor Flags
free counters
Info / Affiliates
OAS Donations

=CMW= Vs OAS 13Vs 13

Go down 
+16
OAS][DADAWOLF
OAS][farkiller_01
OAS][majorTool
OAS][Discobarleuven
Cerelac
OAS][HardCore
Zizix
OAS][KissJager
OAS][Jet_Black-Jedi
SiteFounder
OAS][Alex
OAS][BiKeR
imess
Storm
OAS][S!MP73
Howlen
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Terminal

Number of posts : 2

=CMW= Vs OAS 13Vs 13 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: =CMW= Vs OAS 13Vs 13   =CMW= Vs OAS 13Vs 13 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2009, 3:20 pm

With regards to the pillar leaning, we do allow it on our server, but some of our clan think it is a bit girly, and taunt the enemy for it.

But, generally, when playing a scrim, the Host server rules apply. (unless agreed by both teams)
Back to top Go down
Zizix

Zizix

Number of posts : 173

PostSubject: Re: =CMW= Vs OAS 13Vs 13   =CMW= Vs OAS 13Vs 13 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2009, 3:21 pm

Jet I dont think we will be fcing during the war.
Back to top Go down
Howlen

Number of posts : 23

PostSubject: Re: =CMW= Vs OAS 13Vs 13   =CMW= Vs OAS 13Vs 13 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2009, 3:25 pm

maybe we better agree on a few rules right now
reg weapons
pillar leaning
all weapon slots open
calling people girly names allowed...
anything I missed?
Back to top Go down
imess

Number of posts : 1316

PostSubject: Re: =CMW= Vs OAS 13Vs 13   =CMW= Vs OAS 13Vs 13 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2009, 3:25 pm

And what about 203 rules? We have no early 203 the first 30s......
Back to top Go down
SiteFounder

Number of posts : 2087

PostSubject: Re: =CMW= Vs OAS 13Vs 13   =CMW= Vs OAS 13Vs 13 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2009, 3:27 pm

No FC'ing. Pillar leaning will be decided when we all get on the server to discuss it. If there are still players wishing to play, make sure you are on TeamSpeak and we will see if there are available spots. We will set up the password soon.
Back to top Go down
SiteFounder

PostSubject: Re: =CMW= Vs OAS 13Vs 13   =CMW= Vs OAS 13Vs 13 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2009, 3:28 pm

Howlen wrote:
maybe we better agree on a few rules right now
reg weapons
pillar leaning
all weapon slots open
calling people girly names allowed...
anything I missed?

Sounds good except calling girly names MUST be allowed. It is a large part of my strategy. I think dropshots are ok also...
Back to top Go down
Howlen

PostSubject: Re: =CMW= Vs OAS 13Vs 13   =CMW= Vs OAS 13Vs 13 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2009, 3:30 pm

early drops allowed
late drops allowed too
talking shit encouraged
maybe bonus points for t bagging?
Back to top Go down
OAS][Discobarleuven
Senior Admin
OAS][Discobarleuven

Number of posts : 580

PostSubject: Re: =CMW= Vs OAS 13Vs 13   =CMW= Vs OAS 13Vs 13 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2009, 3:40 pm

soul , do you set up the server m8 ?
Back to top Go down
OAS][DADAWOLF
Player Admin

Number of posts : 95

PostSubject: Re: =CMW= Vs OAS 13Vs 13   =CMW= Vs OAS 13Vs 13 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2009, 3:46 pm

Who ever made the Regular weapon rule sucks. If we force classed weapons it would be a lot better.
Back to top Go down
SiteFounder

PostSubject: Re: =CMW= Vs OAS 13Vs 13   =CMW= Vs OAS 13Vs 13 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2009, 3:49 pm

OAS][Discobarleuven wrote:
soul , do you set up the server m8 ?

Dont know how m8...and not 100% sure I'll be there. Wife isnt happy 'bout sp;ending her b-day with me on computer...
Back to top Go down
Howlen

PostSubject: Re: =CMW= Vs OAS 13Vs 13   =CMW= Vs OAS 13Vs 13 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2009, 4:04 pm

we may have to do this on our server, if you guys don't know how to set it up
Back to top Go down
SiteFounder

PostSubject: Re: =CMW= Vs OAS 13Vs 13   =CMW= Vs OAS 13Vs 13 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2009, 4:09 pm

I assume it is fairly easy to do, but I am down to about 50% for my chances for playing. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
TARTAN

Number of posts : 16

PostSubject: Re: =CMW= Vs OAS 13Vs 13   =CMW= Vs OAS 13Vs 13 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2009, 4:14 pm

I am sure =CMW=Terminal will be more than willing to help you guys out if you can get someone with the Admin password to log into the server Wink Remember needs to be admin, not player admin.
Back to top Go down
OAS][3gyptian
Clanmate
OAS][3gyptian

Number of posts : 37

PostSubject: Re: =CMW= Vs OAS 13Vs 13   =CMW= Vs OAS 13Vs 13 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2009, 4:27 pm

is there any empty slots to play or im late :S ???
Back to top Go down
OAS][Jet_Black-Jedi
Clanmate
OAS][Jet_Black-Jedi

Number of posts : 81

PostSubject: Re: =CMW= Vs OAS 13Vs 13   =CMW= Vs OAS 13Vs 13 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2009, 4:31 pm

OAS][3gyptian wrote:
is there any empty slots to play or im late :S ???

Stick around just incase someone dont show Smile
Back to top Go down
imess

Number of posts : 1316

PostSubject: Re: =CMW= Vs OAS 13Vs 13   =CMW= Vs OAS 13Vs 13 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2009, 5:23 pm

The server is full right now Sad
Back to top Go down
OAS][Discobarleuven
Senior Admin
OAS][Discobarleuven

Number of posts : 580

PostSubject: Re: =CMW= Vs OAS 13Vs 13   =CMW= Vs OAS 13Vs 13 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2009, 5:38 pm

should i turn off punkbuster that no one gets kicked by pb or not?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: =CMW= Vs OAS 13Vs 13   =CMW= Vs OAS 13Vs 13 - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

=CMW= Vs OAS 13Vs 13
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public Matters :: Clan Wars-
Jump to: