Welcome to www.oasclan.com,

Currently your access is limited to a select few areas. To gain further access to our website, you must either LOGIN or REGISTER a new account. OAS Members must REGISTER their tags to play on the servers.

We welcome all questions and comments and hope you visit us again soon.
We are Currently Recruiting!

What is OAS?

The OASCLAN is a professional online gaming eSport network. OAS is particularly dedicated to being a gaming portal for all levels of play and all players. OAS offers multiple game servers, as well as a friendly community for support and recreation. OAS was founded to provide new players and seasoned, professional gamers the ability to compete at all levels. To guarantee that the environment of play is one of competition, fun, and fair game play, it is necessary to read, understand, and play by the OAS rules and regulations. All players and teams will be expected to hold themselves to the highest standard with respect to these rules.

For more information, please continue!
The OAS Administration
Welcome to www.oasclan.com,

Currently your access is limited to a select few areas. To gain further access to our website, you must either LOGIN or REGISTER a new account. OAS Members must REGISTER their tags to play on the servers.

We welcome all questions and comments and hope you visit us again soon.
We are Currently Recruiting!

What is OAS?

The OASCLAN is a professional online gaming eSport network. OAS is particularly dedicated to being a gaming portal for all levels of play and all players. OAS offers multiple game servers, as well as a friendly community for support and recreation. OAS was founded to provide new players and seasoned, professional gamers the ability to compete at all levels. To guarantee that the environment of play is one of competition, fun, and fair game play, it is necessary to read, understand, and play by the OAS rules and regulations. All players and teams will be expected to hold themselves to the highest standard with respect to these rules.

For more information, please continue!
The OAS Administration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 43 on May 6th 2024, 8:56 pm
Battletracker
Visitor Flags
free counters
Info / Affiliates
OAS Donations

B1tch_Baby - Recruit App

Go down 
+8
Cerelac
OAS][HardCore
OAS][BiKeR
Silence4All
imess
OAS][Discobarleuven
OAS][majorTool
OAS][B1tch_Baby
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
OAS][B1tch_Baby
Clanmate
OAS][B1tch_Baby

Number of posts : 24

B1tch_Baby - Recruit App Empty
PostSubject: B1tch_Baby - Recruit App   B1tch_Baby - Recruit App I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2009, 12:41 am

#1 Your REAL Name: Christina

#2 Age: 36

#3 AA Username [Very Important] Exact Spelling: B1tch_Baby

#4 Country (and STATE if applicable): Wisconsin USA

#5 Email: ckl7158@yahoo.com

#6 Skype:NO

#7 What you expect/wish from the clan: just to have fun and beat up on my husband (Aka/Silence4You) from time to time

#8 When you are normally on: (GMT + / - ): Mornings/Evenings/Whenever around

#9 Which OAS members have you played with: not really sure/ quite a few/Majortoole, Disco, and a few others

#10 Do you have TeamSpeak? If not, will you?

#11 Previous Clans [Links to Websites] For Cheat Referance: none

#12 Other Info:[/u][/b][/size][/font]

Last edited by OAS][BiKeR on May 5th 2009, 2:43 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : put name in subject line)
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: B1tch_Baby - Recruit App   B1tch_Baby - Recruit App I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2009, 12:57 am

Welcome and good luck.
Texas to Wisconsin.......that's what I call a long distance relationship, I'd still be married if she lived that far away, lol. pirat
HOOAH!!!
Back to top Go down
OAS][majorTool
Player Admin
OAS][majorTool

Number of posts : 117

PostSubject: Re: B1tch_Baby - Recruit App   B1tch_Baby - Recruit App I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2009, 1:01 am

I just noticed that too -TX <-> WI. Bridge server is a good way to keep up the love - as long as they play on the same side.
Back to top Go down
OAS][Discobarleuven
Senior Admin
OAS][Discobarleuven

Number of posts : 580

PostSubject: Re: B1tch_Baby - Recruit App   B1tch_Baby - Recruit App I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2009, 1:09 am

you can start out to post some nude pictures of yourselfe here Laughing Laughing Laughing afro flower lol! jocolor bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
imess

Number of posts : 1316

PostSubject: Re: B1tch_Baby - Recruit App   B1tch_Baby - Recruit App I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2009, 1:10 am

OAS][Discobarleuven wrote:
you can start out to post some nude pictures of yourselfe here Laughing Laughing Laughing afro flower lol! jocolor bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

That'll be an automatic yes, right?
(Or automatic no...)
Back to top Go down
OAS][Discobarleuven
Senior Admin
OAS][Discobarleuven

PostSubject: Re: B1tch_Baby - Recruit App   B1tch_Baby - Recruit App I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2009, 1:21 am

OAS][AA355 wrote:

That'll be an automatic yes, right?
(Or automatic no...)

that depends how good looking she is Very Happy
i would really love to look at some girly member pictures here , i say what the rest dont dare to say :d :d :d
Back to top Go down
Silence4All

Silence4All

Number of posts : 40

PostSubject: Re: B1tch_Baby - Recruit App   B1tch_Baby - Recruit App I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2009, 1:42 am

Just working here for a few more days. Then im outta here never to return cheers (i hope! Shocked )
Back to top Go down
OAS][BiKeR
Senior Admin
OAS][BiKeR

Number of posts : 656

PostSubject: Re: B1tch_Baby - Recruit App   B1tch_Baby - Recruit App I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2009, 2:42 am

lol Disco - instead of taking the piss, how about doing a background check lol.

Christina - please don't judge all our morals by the few who dont' have any lol!

As soon as someone does a AON check I'll process your app.
Back to top Go down
imess

Number of posts : 1316

PostSubject: Re: B1tch_Baby - Recruit App   B1tch_Baby - Recruit App I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2009, 3:10 am

I know Disco is dreaming to do a body check instead of a background check LOL

Sorry Rich and Christina, just ignore me clown
Back to top Go down
OAS][HardCore

Number of posts : 109

PostSubject: Re: B1tch_Baby - Recruit App   B1tch_Baby - Recruit App I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2009, 9:32 am

OAS][AA355 wrote:
I know Disco is dreaming to do a body check instead of a background check LOL

LOL........ affraid

Welcome Christina......seldom see a couple playing in AA..especially in OAS.....

WELCOME MATEY HOOAH~ cheers
Back to top Go down
http://markkoblog.blogspot.com
OAS][Discobarleuven
Senior Admin
OAS][Discobarleuven

PostSubject: Re: B1tch_Baby - Recruit App   B1tch_Baby - Recruit App I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2009, 9:57 am

Background Search for : 749266787647503a7b413a34630637c4

40 IP's checked for accounts
Quote :

3 GUID's checked for bans and kicks
Quote :

749266787647503a7b413a34630637c4
7cf1ab89b94d2d18eb5cbc271af0984f
5b34402afdff878cb79d58713b25ea39

20 Player Names found in history
Quote :

=HellzFire=
Arustygun
B1tch_Baby
MorphineMan
SamKolt
StrikeZone
-(F^S)-HellzFire
-=SS=-HellzFire
-=SS=-[S]-HellzFire
-=SS=-[S]HellzFire
=HellzFire=
HellzFire(fs)
MadHatter{SWA}
OAS-R][Silence4All
Silence4All
Xpendable-Soldier
[HellzFire]
^Dead-Crow^
^DeadCrow^
B1tchBaby

0 Accounts found banned in players history
Quote :

None Found

1 Kicks found in players history
Quote :
06.24.2006 16:18:38 7cf1ab89b94d2d18eb5cbc271af0984fWinDrv.WindowsClient Gamma ArmyOps.ini

Quote :

The above Player Background report generated by Airdale Ops Network, All Rights Reserved
You can run but you can't hide.
All information from this BackGround Report is Property of the Airdale Ops Network, any Public Posting of this information requires that this Copyright follows the report.

Quote :

Disclaimer: Results from this Background check are done via IP address, all results should be confirmed with AON if suspicious information is found

whats your related too silence4all ?
Back to top Go down
OAS][HardCore

PostSubject: Re: B1tch_Baby - Recruit App   B1tch_Baby - Recruit App I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2009, 10:01 am

Playing on a same computer maybe Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: B1tch_Baby - Recruit App   B1tch_Baby - Recruit App I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2009, 10:06 am

id like to point out that me and mr.bean were the first couple in oas lol Razz

and disco if you wanted some pictures just ask mr.bean he has tons lol!
Back to top Go down
Cerelac

Cerelac

Number of posts : 296

PostSubject: Re: B1tch_Baby - Recruit App   B1tch_Baby - Recruit App I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2009, 10:06 am

When I see so much comments in one application it means that we have a girl around or that we have a hacker around lol!

And hey! Welcome Christina Wink =P
Back to top Go down
OAS][HardCore

PostSubject: Re: B1tch_Baby - Recruit App   B1tch_Baby - Recruit App I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2009, 10:07 am

OH REALLY?? Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: B1tch_Baby - Recruit App   B1tch_Baby - Recruit App I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2009, 10:11 am

haha yeah
Back to top Go down
OAS][Discobarleuven
Senior Admin
OAS][Discobarleuven

PostSubject: Re: B1tch_Baby - Recruit App   B1tch_Baby - Recruit App I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2009, 10:14 am

OAS][{Bean} wrote:
haha yeah

also nude boobies ones ? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
OAS][B1tch_Baby
Clanmate
OAS][B1tch_Baby

PostSubject: Wow I love creating Confussion!!!!!   B1tch_Baby - Recruit App I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2009, 10:22 am

Lol interesting posts y'all. Silence4all is my husband. He has been working and commuting in/from Texas for the past 2 years. When he makes it home we are NOT (lol) playing AA. He gave me his account so I would start playing and oddly enough I love killing people. Hacker I am not, I am lucky to be able to turn on my computer.
um oh yeah NO nude pictures!

Thanks ") Christina
Back to top Go down
OAS][Discobarleuven
Senior Admin
OAS][Discobarleuven

PostSubject: Re: B1tch_Baby - Recruit App   B1tch_Baby - Recruit App I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2009, 10:25 am

B1tch_Baby wrote:

um oh yeah NO nude pictures!

Thanks ") Christina

grmbl , god dammed Laughing Laughing

i wish my wife would play aao too Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: B1tch_Baby - Recruit App   B1tch_Baby - Recruit App I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2009, 3:22 pm

lol yeah you can have some nude pics, but dont be suprized if you see my Hairy Ass show up Razz.
Christina wheres the LOVE?? lol jkjk...dont be getting any ideas you Guys, i think just like you about all these ladies i know what your up to!

-Mr.Bean
Back to top Go down
Cerelac

Cerelac

Number of posts : 296

PostSubject: Re: B1tch_Baby - Recruit App   B1tch_Baby - Recruit App I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2009, 3:50 pm

also nude boobies ones ? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

You are a naughty boy arent ya? =P
Back to top Go down
OAS][BiKeR
Senior Admin
OAS][BiKeR

PostSubject: Re: B1tch_Baby - Recruit App   B1tch_Baby - Recruit App I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2009, 4:16 pm

Check your PM's Christina - enjoy yourself.
Back to top Go down
OAS][B1tch_Baby
Clanmate
OAS][B1tch_Baby

PostSubject: LOL Comments, I ain't worried bout no Comments LOL   B1tch_Baby - Recruit App I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2009, 5:53 pm

Thanks for the invite, by the next time I sign into the game which will be shortly I will be wearing the OAS tag. As to all the "Comments" lmao I am laughing it up with my hubby. It is fine I fined them entertaining. lol! You all seem to be a fun group, hope to ad to that.

Thanks again!

Christina
Back to top Go down
SiteFounder

Number of posts : 2087

PostSubject: Re: B1tch_Baby - Recruit App   B1tch_Baby - Recruit App I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2009, 6:50 pm

First of all...lets be professional. Thank you for applying to the clan and your husband will be a good reference for you.

(Bean...Post them pics dammit!!! I can photoshop your hairy ass right out of em and put MY hairy ass in their place!!!)

Dont pay attention to the simple minds of some of our clan mates.

(Disco...Should I tell everyone that you asked for pictures of MY boobies too?)

We are all serious gamers here and devote our souls to this fine clan...

(OH SHIT...here comes the wife! Gotta Go!!)
Back to top Go down
OAS][BiKeR
Senior Admin
OAS][BiKeR

PostSubject: Re: B1tch_Baby - Recruit App   B1tch_Baby - Recruit App I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2009, 10:22 pm

OAS][Soulman wrote:
First of all...lets be professional. Thank you for applying to the clan and your husband will be a good reference for you.

(Bean...Post them pics dammit!!! I can photoshop your hairy ass right out of em and put MY hairy ass in their place!!!)

lol someone didn't take their tablets this morning did they? Remember the happy pills not only make you happy they stop the paranoia clown

This btw is the biggest recruitment post that we've had lol
Back to top Go down
OAS][JeeZus
Clanmate
OAS][JeeZus

Number of posts : 210

PostSubject: Re: B1tch_Baby - Recruit App   B1tch_Baby - Recruit App I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2009, 11:05 pm

well you guys wanted pics of boobies so
https://i.servimg.com/u/f63/13/73/60/54/13982410.jpg

check that site expecialy little kids
Back to top Go down
OAS][BiKeR
Senior Admin
OAS][BiKeR

PostSubject: Re: B1tch_Baby - Recruit App   B1tch_Baby - Recruit App I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2009, 11:57 pm

lol ur a muppet Kyle - did you know boobie was a type of bird before you searched Smile
Back to top Go down
OAS][Discobarleuven
Senior Admin
OAS][Discobarleuven

PostSubject: Re: B1tch_Baby - Recruit App   B1tch_Baby - Recruit App I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2009, 12:02 am

i guess he didnt , nowdays they say at school , goole is your friend .
see what happens Very Happy
Back to top Go down
OAS][aksu19
Clanmate
OAS][aksu19

Number of posts : 43

PostSubject: Re: B1tch_Baby - Recruit App   B1tch_Baby - Recruit App I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2009, 6:52 am

again someone who makes me look bad rabbit jocolor . i cant write becouse my cat is sitting front of my computer (im not sure were it front of becouse i live in finland. i mean this (.=my cat and }=is my computer.) } .
Back to top Go down
OAS][JeeZus
Clanmate
OAS][JeeZus

PostSubject: Re: B1tch_Baby - Recruit App   B1tch_Baby - Recruit App I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2009, 8:12 am

OAS][BiKeR wrote:
lol ur a muppet Kyle - did you know boobie was a type of bird before you searched Smile

yup, their in the galopagos islands offf the coast of peru i believe
Back to top Go down
OAS][HardCore

PostSubject: Re: B1tch_Baby - Recruit App   B1tch_Baby - Recruit App I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2009, 9:32 am

OAS][BiKeR wrote:
OAS][Soulman wrote:

lol someone didn't take their tablets this morning did they? Remember the happy pills not only make you happy they stop the paranoia clown

This btw is the biggest recruitment post that we've had lol

Agree Biker....the biggest recruitment post...XD

Good luck Christina cheers
Back to top Go down
OAS][B1tch_Baby
Clanmate
OAS][B1tch_Baby

PostSubject: WOW!!!   B1tch_Baby - Recruit App I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2009, 1:15 pm

Kyle those are the best boobies ever, very perky.
But I do have a boobie shot that Silence doesn't mind me sharing, keep in mind it is before my laser hair removal. If anyone is interested let me know I will post a link. Twisted Evil lol!
Back to top Go down
SiteFounder

Number of posts : 2087

PostSubject: Re: B1tch_Baby - Recruit App   B1tch_Baby - Recruit App I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2009, 6:44 pm

boobies before the laser hair removal ??????

OMG, Isnt that what BiKeR offered to show us in his application????
Back to top Go down
OAS][JeeZus
Clanmate
OAS][JeeZus

PostSubject: Re: B1tch_Baby - Recruit App   B1tch_Baby - Recruit App I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2009, 8:14 pm

yes, those are my boobies HAHAHA
they look pretty nice huh?
nice, feathered(not sure if u guys like feathered boobies)
Back to top Go down
OAS][BiKeR
Senior Admin
OAS][BiKeR

PostSubject: Re: B1tch_Baby - Recruit App   B1tch_Baby - Recruit App I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2009, 4:02 am

OAS][Soulman wrote:
OMG, Isnt that what BiKeR offered to show us in his application????
Dam you promised you wouldn't say anything!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: B1tch_Baby - Recruit App   B1tch_Baby - Recruit App I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

B1tch_Baby - Recruit App
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next