Welcome to www.oasclan.com,

Currently your access is limited to a select few areas. To gain further access to our website, you must either LOGIN or REGISTER a new account. OAS Members must REGISTER their tags to play on the servers.

We welcome all questions and comments and hope you visit us again soon.
We are Currently Recruiting!

What is OAS?

The OASCLAN is a professional online gaming eSport network. OAS is particularly dedicated to being a gaming portal for all levels of play and all players. OAS offers multiple game servers, as well as a friendly community for support and recreation. OAS was founded to provide new players and seasoned, professional gamers the ability to compete at all levels. To guarantee that the environment of play is one of competition, fun, and fair game play, it is necessary to read, understand, and play by the OAS rules and regulations. All players and teams will be expected to hold themselves to the highest standard with respect to these rules.

For more information, please continue!
The OAS Administration
Welcome to www.oasclan.com,

Currently your access is limited to a select few areas. To gain further access to our website, you must either LOGIN or REGISTER a new account. OAS Members must REGISTER their tags to play on the servers.

We welcome all questions and comments and hope you visit us again soon.
We are Currently Recruiting!

What is OAS?

The OASCLAN is a professional online gaming eSport network. OAS is particularly dedicated to being a gaming portal for all levels of play and all players. OAS offers multiple game servers, as well as a friendly community for support and recreation. OAS was founded to provide new players and seasoned, professional gamers the ability to compete at all levels. To guarantee that the environment of play is one of competition, fun, and fair game play, it is necessary to read, understand, and play by the OAS rules and regulations. All players and teams will be expected to hold themselves to the highest standard with respect to these rules.

For more information, please continue!
The OAS Administration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 43 on May 6th 2024, 8:56 pm
Battletracker
Visitor Flags
free counters
Info / Affiliates
OAS Donations

snajper500 - Banned for 1 month

Go down 
+3
OAS][DADAWOLF
OAS][Discobarleuven
OAS][BiKeR
7 posters
AuthorMessage
OAS][BiKeR
Senior Admin
OAS][BiKeR

Number of posts : 656

snajper500 - Banned for 1 month Empty
PostSubject: snajper500 - Banned for 1 month   snajper500 - Banned for 1 month I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2009, 5:25 am

I've banned the above player for 1 month.

He was continuing to TK people and has been warned previously by other admins including myself. On the server with me was Russ, Hardcore plus some of the usual players like SHCK etc.

Cheers
Phil
Back to top Go down
OAS][Discobarleuven
Senior Admin
OAS][Discobarleuven

Number of posts : 580

PostSubject: Re: snajper500 - Banned for 1 month   snajper500 - Banned for 1 month I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2009, 6:45 am

now thats a fair ban
Back to top Go down
OAS][DADAWOLF
Player Admin

Number of posts : 95

PostSubject: Re: snajper500 - Banned for 1 month   snajper500 - Banned for 1 month I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2009, 7:08 am

I can also confirm that he has been tking people. I warned him before Biker got on, and i missed biker banning him by 30 sec cuz i was kicked out for 5 min pb. But anyways it is a good ban. Thanks Biker.

P.S. For some reason the place where i type its this odd color and i cant see my cursor in it. Anyone have the problem?
Back to top Go down
OAS][BiKeR
Senior Admin
OAS][BiKeR

PostSubject: Re: snajper500 - Banned for 1 month   snajper500 - Banned for 1 month I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2009, 7:10 am

OAS][DADAWOLF wrote:
I can also confirm that he has been tking people. I warned him before Biker got on, and i missed biker banning him by 30 sec cuz i was kicked out for 5 min pb. But anyways it is a good ban. Thanks Biker.

P.S. For some reason the place where i type its this odd color and i cant see my cursor in it. Anyone have the problem?

Yup I have the sam problem DADA - can't see the cursor against the gray backgound.
Back to top Go down
OAS][DADAWOLF
Player Admin

PostSubject: Re: snajper500 - Banned for 1 month   snajper500 - Banned for 1 month I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2009, 7:13 am

Hmm weird. Maybe the site developer can look into it.
Back to top Go down
OAS][HardCore

Number of posts : 109

PostSubject: Re: snajper500 - Banned for 1 month   snajper500 - Banned for 1 month I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2009, 7:43 am

I can be the witness cheers
Back to top Go down
http://markkoblog.blogspot.com

PostSubject: snajper500   snajper500 - Banned for 1 month I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2009, 5:58 pm

he was tking the whole team and i banned him for a week lonsmicky was there too and i checked his background and he has alot of other ips i was wondering if someone can do a ban check
Back to top Go down
SiteFounder

Number of posts : 2087

PostSubject: Re: snajper500 - Banned for 1 month   snajper500 - Banned for 1 month I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2009, 6:00 pm

The site developer FUCKED UP and changed a setting wrong. He is having a hard time typing this damned response. He will rectify the situation as soon as his dumb ass figures out which part of the css he 'tweaked'.

Furthermore...he will NOT be tweaking CSS files again when their descriptions are vague and truncated.
Back to top Go down
OAS][JeeZus
Clanmate
OAS][JeeZus

Number of posts : 210

PostSubject: Re: snajper500 - Banned for 1 month   snajper500 - Banned for 1 month I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2009, 6:07 pm

i was the first person 2 be TKed Smile do i get a prize?
Back to top Go down
SiteFounder

PostSubject: Re: snajper500 - Banned for 1 month   snajper500 - Banned for 1 month I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2009, 6:15 pm

This is the second thread started on this idiot. Feel free to ban him longer next time if he hasnt learned his lesson.

Any other comments, please post on the OTHER thread.
Back to top Go down
OAS][JeeZus
Clanmate
OAS][JeeZus

Number of posts : 210

PostSubject: Re: snajper500 - Banned for 1 month   snajper500 - Banned for 1 month I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2009, 6:20 pm

OAS][Soulman wrote:
This is the second thread started on this idiot. Feel free to ban him longer next time if he hasnt learned his lesson.

lock this thread if you dont want any poasts.
sorry if this sounds a lil cocky not the way i ment for it to sound/seem
Back to top Go down
SiteFounder

PostSubject: Re: snajper500 - Banned for 1 month   snajper500 - Banned for 1 month I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2009, 6:36 pm

OAS][lonsmicky wrote:
OAS][Soulman wrote:

lock this thread if you dont want any poasts.
sorry if this sounds a lil cocky not the way i ment for it to sound/seem

Always a smart ass. I'll do ya one better. I'll DELETE your thread, THEN lock it!
Back to top Go down
OAS][DADAWOLF
Player Admin

PostSubject: Re: snajper500 - Banned for 1 month   snajper500 - Banned for 1 month I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2009, 7:25 pm

Ok Soulman here is the deal. tell me what color you want the background to be off the posting area and ill tell you what css code to fix. Thanks, TIM

P.S. I am a joomla developer so i can help. Smile
Back to top Go down
OAS][Discobarleuven
Senior Admin
OAS][Discobarleuven

PostSubject: Re: snajper500 - Banned for 1 month   snajper500 - Banned for 1 month I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2009, 7:27 pm

OAS][Soulman wrote:
The site developer FUCKED UP and changed a setting wrong. He is having a hard time typing this damned response.

read : he's always drunk Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
SiteFounder

PostSubject: Re: snajper500 - Banned for 1 month   snajper500 - Banned for 1 month I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2009, 7:41 pm

He is always drunk? Ok, I'll give you that one. He is also damned good at breaking AND fixing shit. The problem HAS been solved. HOOAH!
Back to top Go down
OAS][Discobarleuven
Senior Admin
OAS][Discobarleuven

PostSubject: Re: snajper500 - Banned for 1 month   snajper500 - Banned for 1 month I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2009, 7:49 pm

OAS][Soulman wrote:
He is always drunk? Ok, I'll give you that one. He is also damned good at breaking AND fixing shit. The problem HAS been solved. HOOAH!

eeerrrmm , is that why you had to bring your wife's car to the garage ? hehe Laughing Laughing Laughing

btw dadawolf , joomla a dj site for me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
imess

Number of posts : 1316

PostSubject: Re: snajper500 - Banned for 1 month   snajper500 - Banned for 1 month I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2009, 9:15 pm

OAS][DADAWOLF wrote:
Ok Soulman here is the deal. tell me what color you want the background to be off the posting area and ill tell you what css code to fix. Thanks, TIM

P.S. I am a joomla developer so i can help. Smile

The problem appears to be NOT about what CSS color value to use, but which styles (id/selectors/etc) apply to the posting area.

OAS][Soulman wrote:

Is he sure it's breaking and fixing shit, not fixing and breaking shit?

lol!
Back to top Go down
SiteFounder

PostSubject: Re: snajper500 - Banned for 1 month   snajper500 - Banned for 1 month I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2009, 9:31 pm

AA355, I can see we are going to have a "love/hate" relationship. What a Face

I would take offense at that if it werent so true.

And Disco....uh....about the wifes van. I'm now looking at a bill between $600 and $1300. I work at General Motors and cant fix the damned thing myself. I can fix the website but do NOTHING to make money at it. Maybe AA355 can hook me up with a good job "testing website integrity" when GM goes bankrupt.
Back to top Go down
OAS][Discobarleuven
Senior Admin
OAS][Discobarleuven

PostSubject: Re: snajper500 - Banned for 1 month   snajper500 - Banned for 1 month I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2009, 9:35 pm

OAS][Soulman wrote:
AA355, I can see we are going to have a "love/hate" relationship. What a Face

I would take offense at that if it werent so true.

And Disco....uh....about the wifes van. I'm now looking at a bill between $600 and $1300. I work at General Motors and cant fix the damned thing myself. I can fix the website but do NOTHING to make money at it. Maybe AA355 can hook me up with a good job "testing website integrity" when GM goes bankrupt.

ok i already ask a domain name with : bankrupt-gm.com

maybe i can get money of it when the want it Laughing Laughing

nah , its nothing to laugh about m8 . i think with your skills you can have a good job m8 .
i cant do it , the only thing i can is putting a record on the turntable Laughing
Back to top Go down
imess

Number of posts : 1316

PostSubject: Re: snajper500 - Banned for 1 month   snajper500 - Banned for 1 month I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2009, 9:49 pm

albino Chill silent
Back to top Go down
SiteFounder

PostSubject: Re: snajper500 - Banned for 1 month   snajper500 - Banned for 1 month I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2009, 9:50 pm

And yes AA355, it isnt which color to use that was the problem. It was a matter of trying to figure out which values applied to which parts of the website.

(formbody, bodyline, formline, postbody, postdetails, etc, etc, etc)
The given name in the style sheet does not change the part of the website I expect it to sometimes. The problem comes when I forget WHICH value I changed and end up changing ANOTHER value tryin to undo my original mistake!

I got 'er fixed for now. Back to the original. I will PM you a copy of the CSS for this site just for kicks. I'm sure that with your qualifications you can read it and make sense of all of it without 'trial and error' style like me.
Back to top Go down
OAS][BiKeR
Senior Admin
OAS][BiKeR

PostSubject: Re: snajper500 - Banned for 1 month   snajper500 - Banned for 1 month I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2009, 2:36 am

OAS][Soulman wrote:
And yes AA355, it isnt which color to use that was the problem. It was a matter of trying to figure out which values applied to which parts of the website.

(formbody, bodyline, formline, postbody, postdetails, etc, etc, etc)
The given name in the style sheet does not change the part of the website I expect it to sometimes. The problem comes when I forget WHICH value I changed and end up changing ANOTHER value tryin to undo my original mistake!

I got 'er fixed for now. Back to the original. I will PM you a copy of the CSS for this site just for kicks. I'm sure that with your qualifications you can read it and make sense of all of it without 'trial and error' style like me.
lol trial and error is the way the world was build - experience = ah I've made that mistake before HOOAH.

We're alittle off track here lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: snajper500 - Banned for 1 month   snajper500 - Banned for 1 month I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

snajper500 - Banned for 1 month
Page 1 of 1