Welcome to www.oasclan.com,

Currently your access is limited to a select few areas. To gain further access to our website, you must either LOGIN or REGISTER a new account. OAS Members must REGISTER their tags to play on the servers.

We welcome all questions and comments and hope you visit us again soon.
We are Currently Recruiting!

What is OAS?

The OASCLAN is a professional online gaming eSport network. OAS is particularly dedicated to being a gaming portal for all levels of play and all players. OAS offers multiple game servers, as well as a friendly community for support and recreation. OAS was founded to provide new players and seasoned, professional gamers the ability to compete at all levels. To guarantee that the environment of play is one of competition, fun, and fair game play, it is necessary to read, understand, and play by the OAS rules and regulations. All players and teams will be expected to hold themselves to the highest standard with respect to these rules.

For more information, please continue!
The OAS Administration
Welcome to www.oasclan.com,

Currently your access is limited to a select few areas. To gain further access to our website, you must either LOGIN or REGISTER a new account. OAS Members must REGISTER their tags to play on the servers.

We welcome all questions and comments and hope you visit us again soon.
We are Currently Recruiting!

What is OAS?

The OASCLAN is a professional online gaming eSport network. OAS is particularly dedicated to being a gaming portal for all levels of play and all players. OAS offers multiple game servers, as well as a friendly community for support and recreation. OAS was founded to provide new players and seasoned, professional gamers the ability to compete at all levels. To guarantee that the environment of play is one of competition, fun, and fair game play, it is necessary to read, understand, and play by the OAS rules and regulations. All players and teams will be expected to hold themselves to the highest standard with respect to these rules.

For more information, please continue!
The OAS Administration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 43 on May 6th 2024, 8:56 pm
Battletracker
Visitor Flags
free counters
Info / Affiliates
OAS Donations

question :)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

question :) Empty
PostSubject: question :)   question :) I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2009, 9:18 am

this is mrs.bean and im getting a new computer in a couple weeks and im making a new account name but mr.bean will probably still use oas][{Bean} name i was wondering when i make my new account if i can put oas tags on it and be an admin or do i have to go through the whole application process again lol =p
thanks

-Mrs.Bean
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: question :)   question :) I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2009, 9:27 am

No mate I think you'll be right, lol welcome to the clan.
HOOAH!!
Back to top Go down
OAS][Discobarleuven
Senior Admin
OAS][Discobarleuven

Number of posts : 580

PostSubject: Re: question :)   question :) I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2009, 9:47 am

nope , first a 2 week test for you girly , see if you dont have hacks and bans .

LMAO , just joking , i'm with steve on this one
Back to top Go down
OAS][Alex
Senior Admin
OAS][Alex

Number of posts : 175

PostSubject: Re: question :)   question :) I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2009, 2:38 pm

Haha! Very Happy
Finally!
Now you can kick Mr Bean's butt! Razz

I don't thing you should pass the whole process again as you are in the clan for very long time!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.oasclan.com
OAS][BiKeR
Senior Admin
OAS][BiKeR

Number of posts : 656

PostSubject: Re: question :)   question :) I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2009, 3:41 pm

no worries with the trial period. We'll bypass that one. I think tho that you should change both ingame names to Mr or Mrs Bean lol. That's start the consol chat spinning lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: question :)   question :) I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2009, 3:59 pm

LMAO!
i am looking forward to kicking mr.beans butt on the server =p
but thanks guys. and we were thinking about using mr. and mrs.bean as our names unless he wants to do something else but im not sure havnt really talked about .but ill let everyone know when i get my new comp. and new account thanks for your help everyone =)

-mrs.bean
Back to top Go down
SiteFounder

Number of posts : 2087

PostSubject: Re: question :)   question :) I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2009, 9:50 pm

I think it would ruin my fun of tryin to figure out which of you is playing.

The nice thing is that you will have to fill out the member information and post more pictures, right????

question :) 211
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: question :)   question :) I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2009, 1:29 am

Well this is the Mr. and ill be damned if she woops my ass haha. I was the one who trained the Mrs. to become a killing machine! Hear that Mrs.??? You still got a few gears that need greasin' woman...I'd watch Your back Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: question :)   question :) I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2009, 11:21 am

hahaha! yes you did train me mr. but ive been training on my own too. and i have to admit you are a good teacher. but now i think its time for the student to teach the teacher. im sooooo gonna kick your ass in a few weeks. just wait and see hun were gonna have a blast Wink unless were on the same team... then were gonna own the server hahaha.

oh yes and soul when i fill out the member information again ill post more pictures haha =p

-Mrs.Bean
Back to top Go down
SiteFounder

PostSubject: Re: question :)   question :) I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2009, 5:27 pm

Hmmm....Those last 2 posts sure make me think that Mr/Mrs. Bean is really just ONE person with some type of multiple personality disorder. As to who is better, I think we just created our first OAS vrs. OAS clan war!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: question :)   question :) I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2009, 8:56 am

lmao Razz
Back to top Go down
OAS][BiKeR
Senior Admin
OAS][BiKeR

Number of posts : 656

PostSubject: Re: question :)   question :) I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2009, 2:34 pm

lol this is gonna be fun HooaH
Back to top Go down
SiteFounder

PostSubject: Re: question :)   question :) I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2009, 5:56 pm

...gears that need greasin? That sounds COMPLETELY perverted!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: question :)   question :) I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2009, 11:20 pm

well the mr. is a perverted guy hahaha and im pretty sure he meant it in a perverted way too =p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: question :)   question :) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

question :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public Matters :: Server Comments-
Jump to: