Welcome to www.oasclan.com,

Currently your access is limited to a select few areas. To gain further access to our website, you must either LOGIN or REGISTER a new account. OAS Members must REGISTER their tags to play on the servers.

We welcome all questions and comments and hope you visit us again soon.
We are Currently Recruiting!

What is OAS?

The OASCLAN is a professional online gaming eSport network. OAS is particularly dedicated to being a gaming portal for all levels of play and all players. OAS offers multiple game servers, as well as a friendly community for support and recreation. OAS was founded to provide new players and seasoned, professional gamers the ability to compete at all levels. To guarantee that the environment of play is one of competition, fun, and fair game play, it is necessary to read, understand, and play by the OAS rules and regulations. All players and teams will be expected to hold themselves to the highest standard with respect to these rules.

For more information, please continue!
The OAS Administration
Welcome to www.oasclan.com,

Currently your access is limited to a select few areas. To gain further access to our website, you must either LOGIN or REGISTER a new account. OAS Members must REGISTER their tags to play on the servers.

We welcome all questions and comments and hope you visit us again soon.
We are Currently Recruiting!

What is OAS?

The OASCLAN is a professional online gaming eSport network. OAS is particularly dedicated to being a gaming portal for all levels of play and all players. OAS offers multiple game servers, as well as a friendly community for support and recreation. OAS was founded to provide new players and seasoned, professional gamers the ability to compete at all levels. To guarantee that the environment of play is one of competition, fun, and fair game play, it is necessary to read, understand, and play by the OAS rules and regulations. All players and teams will be expected to hold themselves to the highest standard with respect to these rules.

For more information, please continue!
The OAS Administration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 43 on May 6th 2024, 8:56 pm
Battletracker
Visitor Flags
free counters
Info / Affiliates
OAS Donations

EKS =VS=OAS but not sure anymore...

Go down 
+8
OAS][dgib7994
M@$TERGUY29
Bigboy_Usa
SiteFounder
{EKS}FishNBarrel
OAS][=MIX=
OAS][BiKeR
{EKS}Muramasa
12 posters
AuthorMessage
{EKS}Muramasa

Number of posts : 5

EKS =VS=OAS but not sure anymore... Empty
PostSubject: EKS =VS=OAS but not sure anymore...   EKS =VS=OAS but not sure anymore... I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2009, 6:16 am

I joined your guys server about 4:56 am Est and asked your guys if they would be interested in a friendly clan war....since i registered awhile ago on ur site (as I do on most bridge sites)to get a clan war going. and know your guys said yourselves you need to get a few clan wars under your belt before you go tournament wise or something.and was met with disrespect...saying EKS sucks anyways...I was hoping that the founders or leaders atleast would be more respectfull..if so our site is

http://everykindasoldier.clanservers.com

we have a scrimm every sunday so figured we would challenge you guys to it aswell.seeing as your new to bridge or yet to be discovered.the practice would benefit both clans.so look us up!

Respectfully {EKS}..(X)..
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: EKS =VS=OAS but not sure anymore...   EKS =VS=OAS but not sure anymore... I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2009, 6:29 am

Thanks for the heads up on the smart arses, I apologize on behalf of our clan and the culprits will be dealt with.
We would be more then interested in a clan war with you guys, as we're an International clan it may take some time to organize.
As soon as we have something concrete I'll post on your site.
Again, sorry for the reception you recieved from some of our members.
Back to top Go down
OAS][BiKeR
Senior Admin
OAS][BiKeR

Number of posts : 656

PostSubject: Re: EKS =VS=OAS but not sure anymore...   EKS =VS=OAS but not sure anymore... I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2009, 6:41 am

Our appologies X - I came in half way thru that convo. Can you please advise who it was please?

Also we would be interested in a friendly scrim on either your or our server.
Back to top Go down
OAS][=MIX=

PostSubject: Re: EKS =VS=OAS but not sure anymore...   EKS =VS=OAS but not sure anymore... I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2009, 9:08 am

I know the EKS clan let me talk to them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EKS =VS=OAS but not sure anymore...   EKS =VS=OAS but not sure anymore... I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2009, 1:15 pm

if we do have a clan war eventually with EKS i want to be a part of it Smile
Back to top Go down
OAS][=MIX=

PostSubject: Re: EKS =VS=OAS but not sure anymore...   EKS =VS=OAS but not sure anymore... I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2009, 1:37 pm

I would be interested in a scrimmage with EKS sign me up.
Back to top Go down
{EKS}FishNBarrel

Number of posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: EKS =VS=OAS but not sure anymore...   EKS =VS=OAS but not sure anymore... I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2009, 3:16 pm

I haven't had a chance to find out what is going on, but I appreciate your stopping by our forums for the apology. EKS has been around for a while, but our current clanwar team hasn't been together for very long. X and Yogi have been setting up matches for us, so that we can get more experience.

We are also an international clan. About half in the US, half EU. We generally like to have matches on Sundays, around 2 pm EST. That gives us a chance to get everyone together (not too late for EU, not too early for US). We usually play 6v6. We sometimes have a hard time getting any more than that together.

Bridge is our map of choice.
Back to top Go down
OAS][BiKeR
Senior Admin
OAS][BiKeR

PostSubject: Re: EKS =VS=OAS but not sure anymore...   EKS =VS=OAS but not sure anymore... I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2009, 4:16 pm

Welcome Fish - we'll get something organised between the two clans. Thanks for visiting m8.
Back to top Go down
{EKS}Muramasa

PostSubject: Re: EKS =VS=OAS but not sure anymore...   EKS =VS=OAS but not sure anymore... I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2009, 5:27 pm

much respect for the quick and dignified response.Look forward to the match with you guys..once every one is sure well start setting it up.
Back to top Go down
SiteFounder

Number of posts : 2087

PostSubject: Re: EKS =VS=OAS but not sure anymore...   EKS =VS=OAS but not sure anymore... I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2009, 5:53 pm

Wow...I'm gone for 1 day (not even a WHOLE day) and the place falls apart? (Just kidding, I'm a nobody)
I have yet to talk with anyone about this yet but I can tell you that this clan has grown tremendously recently. We are in the middle of implementing a new recruiting process to try to keep the riff-raff out. I also apologize for the behavior of the guilty clan member and hope ALL clan members realize how serious this is. Most of the clan are mature (and you DONT have to be old to be mature) and responsible. The guilty (if identified) will be addressed to be sure this doesnt happen again.

As for your clan "sucking", I've played with some of you guys before and would say quite the opposite is true. I also thank you for thinking of this newer clan when planning a scrim or clan war. We dont do tournaments yet and have only had a couple of clan wars. Being a forceclass server, it is quite a change (for me at least) to go to a non-forceclass server.

I can speak for almost EVERYONE in the clan when I say "sorry" and that we are quite a fun, no-stress, (sometimes very drunk) bunch of guys/girls that enjoy the game and the company even more. I look forward to either playing with or talking with you guys soon.

Thanks,
Back to top Go down
OAS][BiKeR
Senior Admin
OAS][BiKeR

PostSubject: Re: EKS =VS=OAS but not sure anymore...   EKS =VS=OAS but not sure anymore... I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2009, 3:04 am

OAS][Soulman wrote:
(sometimes very drunk) bunch of guys/girls that enjoy the game and the company even more. I look forward to either playing with or talking with you guys soon.

Thanks,
Oww now u gave away our secret to our awesomeness! Now everyone will wanna get drunk on TS and play AA What a Face
Back to top Go down
Bigboy_Usa

Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: EKS =VS=OAS but not sure anymore...   EKS =VS=OAS but not sure anymore... I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2009, 2:24 pm

funny dude lol
Back to top Go down
M@$TERGUY29

M@$TERGUY29

Number of posts : 36

PostSubject: Re: EKS =VS=OAS but not sure anymore...   EKS =VS=OAS but not sure anymore... I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2009, 4:45 pm

hahaa lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com
OAS][dgib7994
Clanmate

Number of posts : 45

PostSubject: Re: EKS =VS=OAS but not sure anymore...   EKS =VS=OAS but not sure anymore... I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2009, 5:22 pm

I'd love to be in this war.. sign me up if it's going down?
Back to top Go down
M@$TERGUY29

M@$TERGUY29

PostSubject: Re: EKS =VS=OAS but not sure anymore...   EKS =VS=OAS but not sure anymore... I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2009, 6:04 pm

dam that avatar cracks me up LOL lol!
Back to top Go down
OAS][Dark-Cobra
Senior Admin
OAS][Dark-Cobra

Number of posts : 100

PostSubject: Re: EKS =VS=OAS but not sure anymore...   EKS =VS=OAS but not sure anymore... I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2009, 3:11 am

dam id love to have a clan war with EKS!
well im game let me know when it will go on
im caught up in this band stuff at the moment but i can take some time for a war!
Back to top Go down
SiteFounder

PostSubject: Re: EKS =VS=OAS but not sure anymore...   EKS =VS=OAS but not sure anymore... I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2009, 10:36 am

This would be M@sterguy reading some very old posts.

Look at the date of the original post: Mon 20 Apr 2009 \

There is no clanwar scheduled. Everyone is too busy lately.
Back to top Go down
OAS][-^Tea-Bag^-]
Clanmate
OAS][-^Tea-Bag^-]

Number of posts : 22

PostSubject: Re: EKS =VS=OAS but not sure anymore...   EKS =VS=OAS but not sure anymore... I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2009, 7:32 am

HAHA. just message me when u need me on a clan war:)
Back to top Go down
OAS][sdymanski
Website / Server Maintenance
OAS][sdymanski

Number of posts : 433

PostSubject: Re: EKS =VS=OAS but not sure anymore...   EKS =VS=OAS but not sure anymore... I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2009, 2:43 am

If you guys need anyone to demoralise opposition let me know Very Happy
And lol, this topic is damn old
Back to top Go down
M@$TERGUY29

M@$TERGUY29

PostSubject: Re: EKS =VS=OAS but not sure anymore...   EKS =VS=OAS but not sure anymore... I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2009, 6:22 pm

dam soul you havent read your pms yet omg !!!!!!!!!! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
OAS][-=tox!c=-

Number of posts : 40

PostSubject: Re: EKS =VS=OAS but not sure anymore...   EKS =VS=OAS but not sure anymore... I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2009, 9:04 pm

masterguy ur still alive?
Back to top Go down
SiteFounder

PostSubject: Re: EKS =VS=OAS but not sure anymore...   EKS =VS=OAS but not sure anymore... I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2009, 4:44 am

M@$TERGUY29 wrote:
dam soul you havent read your pms yet omg !!!!!!!!!! lol! lol!

WTF are you talking about? I just spent 15 mins reading LOL lol! lol! lol! from you. If you just want to talk, go to TS. Dont spam the site please.

This thread is WAAAYYY to old to keep popping up. It is now locked so it will grow old and die.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EKS =VS=OAS but not sure anymore...   EKS =VS=OAS but not sure anymore... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EKS =VS=OAS but not sure anymore...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public Matters :: Clan Wars-
Jump to: