Welcome to www.oasclan.com,

Currently your access is limited to a select few areas. To gain further access to our website, you must either LOGIN or REGISTER a new account. OAS Members must REGISTER their tags to play on the servers.

We welcome all questions and comments and hope you visit us again soon.
We are Currently Recruiting!

What is OAS?

The OASCLAN is a professional online gaming eSport network. OAS is particularly dedicated to being a gaming portal for all levels of play and all players. OAS offers multiple game servers, as well as a friendly community for support and recreation. OAS was founded to provide new players and seasoned, professional gamers the ability to compete at all levels. To guarantee that the environment of play is one of competition, fun, and fair game play, it is necessary to read, understand, and play by the OAS rules and regulations. All players and teams will be expected to hold themselves to the highest standard with respect to these rules.

For more information, please continue!
The OAS Administration
Welcome to www.oasclan.com,

Currently your access is limited to a select few areas. To gain further access to our website, you must either LOGIN or REGISTER a new account. OAS Members must REGISTER their tags to play on the servers.

We welcome all questions and comments and hope you visit us again soon.
We are Currently Recruiting!

What is OAS?

The OASCLAN is a professional online gaming eSport network. OAS is particularly dedicated to being a gaming portal for all levels of play and all players. OAS offers multiple game servers, as well as a friendly community for support and recreation. OAS was founded to provide new players and seasoned, professional gamers the ability to compete at all levels. To guarantee that the environment of play is one of competition, fun, and fair game play, it is necessary to read, understand, and play by the OAS rules and regulations. All players and teams will be expected to hold themselves to the highest standard with respect to these rules.

For more information, please continue!
The OAS Administration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 43 on May 6th 2024, 8:56 pm
Battletracker
Visitor Flags
free counters
Info / Affiliates
OAS Donations

Yuma767's Application

Go down 
+2
OAS][BiKeR
OAS][Yuma767
6 posters
AuthorMessage
OAS][Yuma767
Clanmate
OAS][Yuma767

Number of posts : 20

Yuma767's Application Empty
PostSubject: Yuma767's Application   Yuma767's Application I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2009, 11:20 pm

#1 Your REAL Name:
Yuma

#2 Age:

#3 AA Username [Very Important] Exact Spelling:
Yuma767

#4 Country (and STATE if applicable):
USA.....Newyork

#5 Email:
hearts1o21@yahoo.com

#6 Skype:
I don't have sorry Very Happy

#7 What you expect/wish from the clan:
Nice people not alot of annouying people i normally meet Neutral

#8 When you are normally on: (GMT + /5:00):
i think thats my normal GMT well im normally on from 3 and possiably all the way through to 10......Unless i get kicked for heartbeat stopping as usual ..... still i play alot

#9 Which OAS members have you played with:
Several i dont remember but il check

#10 Do you have TeamSpeak? If not, will you?
No sorry no mic and i dont want to buy a mic......

#11 Previous Clans [Links to Websites] For Cheat Referance:
None sorry but i can tell you i have been kicked for stopped heartbeat or something which i dont get

#12 Other Info:
ummm not much else soo il sing a song !
I like pie You love pie lets get together and eat pie with a great big fork and a fresh batch of pie you say yum and so do i !!!

Last edited by Yuma76 on April 20th 2009, 7:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
OAS][BiKeR
Senior Admin
OAS][BiKeR

Number of posts : 656

PostSubject: Re: Yuma767's Application   Yuma767's Application I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2009, 2:32 am

Yuma you appear clean to me but I'll jst get one of the anti cheat people to have a quick check for bans.

If it comes back clean then I'll send you a PM with what happens next.
Back to top Go down
OAS][Yuma767
Clanmate
OAS][Yuma767

PostSubject: Re: Yuma767's Application   Yuma767's Application I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2009, 7:31 am

WOOO I might get in !!! Sleep zzzz wait what ? how did i go to sleep ?!?
Back to top Go down
OAS][aksu19
Clanmate
OAS][aksu19

Number of posts : 43

PostSubject: Re: Yuma767's Application   Yuma767's Application I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2009, 8:54 am

i saw u in OAS server today u were pretty good
Back to top Go down
OAS][Yuma767
Clanmate
OAS][Yuma767

PostSubject: Re: Yuma767's Application   Yuma767's Application I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2009, 3:37 pm

thanks Very Happy

just waiting for a background check Sleep very digilently
Back to top Go down
OAS][Discobarleuven
Senior Admin
OAS][Discobarleuven

Number of posts : 580

PostSubject: Re: Yuma767's Application   Yuma767's Application I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2009, 4:03 pm

Background Search for : ee9bee94a237eb0c44b10dc51c34ae37

1 IP's checked for accounts
Quote :

1 GUID's checked for bans and kicks
Quote :

ee9bee94a237eb0c44b10dc51c34ae37

1 Player Names found in history
Quote :

Yuma767

0 Accounts found banned in players history
Quote :

None Found

0 Kicks found in players history
Quote :
None Found

Quote :

The above Player Background report generated by Airdale Ops Network, All Rights Reserved
You can run but you can't hide.
All information from this BackGround Report is Property of the Airdale Ops Network, any Public Posting of this information requires that this Copyright follows the report.

Quote :

Disclaimer: Results from this Background check are done via IP address, all results should be confirmed with AON if suspicious information is found
Back to top Go down
OAS][Yuma767
Clanmate
OAS][Yuma767

PostSubject: Re: Yuma767's Application   Yuma767's Application I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2009, 4:08 pm

Clean right !?!?!? WOO Clean !!! sunny THIS CALLS FOR PIE ! Who wants ?
Back to top Go down
OAS][BiKeR
Senior Admin
OAS][BiKeR

PostSubject: Re: Yuma767's Application   Yuma767's Application I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2009, 4:18 pm

Check your PM's Yuma.
Back to top Go down
OAS][Discobarleuven
Senior Admin
OAS][Discobarleuven

Number of posts : 580

PostSubject: Re: Yuma767's Application   Yuma767's Application I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2009, 5:20 pm

well , if you post a funny picture of yourselfe in disco's picture contest you might be able to win that, 50 euro prize and can buy a mic with that
Back to top Go down
SiteFounder

Number of posts : 2087

PostSubject: Re: Yuma767's Application   Yuma767's Application I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2009, 5:41 pm

I posted in the Officer/Admin area on this. I like the sense of humor. You dont happen to have a little brother that you light on fire, do you? That might be your first strike if you do.
Back to top Go down
OAS][Yuma767
Clanmate
OAS][Yuma767

PostSubject: Re: Yuma767's Application   Yuma767's Application I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2009, 6:24 pm

so just to be clear i have to hang out in your severs alot for next 2 weeks as my trial right ?

clown hey kid come here i have pie
Back to top Go down
SiteFounder

Number of posts : 2087

PostSubject: Re: Yuma767's Application   Yuma767's Application I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2009, 6:28 pm

That is a good idea for 2 reasons.

#1 Our members will get a chance to see you play and get to know your personality.
#2 If you are thinking of joining the clan, why WOULDNT you want to be on our server?

If the question really is "Should I play a little more during those 2 weeks on your beloved server(s) which I find to be more entertaining than any other servers on Americas Army?", I would refer you to answer #1

This is especially important as you dont have TeamSpeak so cannot talk to our gang. Nobody would (should) vote for you if they know nothing about you.

And dont forget....

If you post a funny picture of yourself in DISCOS PICTURE CONTEST, you may win 50 euros (thats enough for a new mic, right?).
I think you should incorporate a PIE into your picture. (And yes, please keep your cloths ON)

Last edited by OAS][Soulman on April 20th 2009, 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
OAS][JeeZus
Clanmate
OAS][JeeZus

Number of posts : 210

PostSubject: Re: Yuma767's Application   Yuma767's Application I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2009, 6:29 pm

OAS][Soulman wrote:
I posted in the Officer/Admin area on this. I like the sense of humor. You dont happen to have a little brother that you light on fire, do you? That might be your first strike if you do.

dont gatta be judging people here.... i only lit him up 2 times....

and we gatta have atleast one pyro i mean what clan wouldnt want a pyro
Back to top Go down
OAS][Yuma767
Clanmate
OAS][Yuma767

PostSubject: Re: Yuma767's Application   Yuma767's Application I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2009, 6:50 pm

you know what i will Im gonna find my afro and buy a pie and work disco into there and i lit up my sister.... it was fun hehehe but i stopped being pyro
Back to top Go down
OAS][BiKeR
Senior Admin
OAS][BiKeR

PostSubject: Re: Yuma767's Application   Yuma767's Application I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2009, 12:00 am

Application Accepted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yuma767's Application   Yuma767's Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yuma767's Application
Page 1 of 1