Welcome to www.oasclan.com,

Currently your access is limited to a select few areas. To gain further access to our website, you must either LOGIN or REGISTER a new account. OAS Members must REGISTER their tags to play on the servers.

We welcome all questions and comments and hope you visit us again soon.
We are Currently Recruiting!

What is OAS?

The OASCLAN is a professional online gaming eSport network. OAS is particularly dedicated to being a gaming portal for all levels of play and all players. OAS offers multiple game servers, as well as a friendly community for support and recreation. OAS was founded to provide new players and seasoned, professional gamers the ability to compete at all levels. To guarantee that the environment of play is one of competition, fun, and fair game play, it is necessary to read, understand, and play by the OAS rules and regulations. All players and teams will be expected to hold themselves to the highest standard with respect to these rules.

For more information, please continue!
The OAS Administration
Welcome to www.oasclan.com,

Currently your access is limited to a select few areas. To gain further access to our website, you must either LOGIN or REGISTER a new account. OAS Members must REGISTER their tags to play on the servers.

We welcome all questions and comments and hope you visit us again soon.
We are Currently Recruiting!

What is OAS?

The OASCLAN is a professional online gaming eSport network. OAS is particularly dedicated to being a gaming portal for all levels of play and all players. OAS offers multiple game servers, as well as a friendly community for support and recreation. OAS was founded to provide new players and seasoned, professional gamers the ability to compete at all levels. To guarantee that the environment of play is one of competition, fun, and fair game play, it is necessary to read, understand, and play by the OAS rules and regulations. All players and teams will be expected to hold themselves to the highest standard with respect to these rules.

For more information, please continue!
The OAS Administration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 43 on May 6th 2024, 8:56 pm
Battletracker
Visitor Flags
free counters
Info / Affiliates
OAS Donations

Application - Blankshot

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Blanksho

Application - Blankshot Empty
PostSubject: Application - Blankshot   Application - Blankshot I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2009, 1:46 pm

#1 Your REAL Name: Jay Jeremiah

#2 Age: 18

#3 AA Username [Very Important] Exact Spelling: ^13lank$h0t-

#4 Country (and STATE if applicable): United Kingdom

#5 Email: xcali@hotmail.co.uk

#6 Skype: Dont have

#7 What you expect/wish from the clan: Well I dont normally expect much from clans, because I wouldnt apply if their was anything i'd expect.

#8 When you are normally on: (GMT + / - ): Mostly after 6pm (London time)

#9 Which OAS members have you played with: Been in your server a few times.

#10 Do you have TeamSpeak? If not, will you? Yes.

#11 Previous Clans [Links to Websites] For Cheat Referance: Only just came back to AA (Used to play long long long time ago in a clan called =DFF= Death by Friendly Fire)

#12 Other Info: I used to be old skool, played plenty and used to be very active, once they brought out (Cant remember which versnio) the new UI 'improving' interface and new maps it went all downhill from me, and =DFF= Eventually gave in as well. Just recently come back and found it was a great game like it used to be, so i'm currently looking for a clan that has everything. (I will also donate monthly to the server costs as a clan is everything with a server!)
Back to top Go down
OAS][BiKeR
Senior Admin
OAS][BiKeR

Number of posts : 656

PostSubject: Re: Application - Blankshot   Application - Blankshot I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2009, 3:36 pm

Hey m8 - you need to register with the forums so we can send you PM's etc.
Back to top Go down
Blankshot
Clanmate

Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: Application - Blankshot   Application - Blankshot I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2009, 3:51 pm

Made it albino
Back to top Go down
OAS][Discobarleuven
Senior Admin
OAS][Discobarleuven

Number of posts : 580

PostSubject: Re: Application - Blankshot   Application - Blankshot I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2009, 3:58 pm

hi m8 , your also a pipe sf player huh ? good to see that , played with you there
Back to top Go down
OAS][BiKeR
Senior Admin
OAS][BiKeR

PostSubject: Re: Application - Blankshot   Application - Blankshot I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2009, 4:08 pm

Blankshot wrote:
Made it albino
Sweet thanks for that m8.
Back to top Go down
Blankshot
Clanmate

Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: Application - Blankshot   Application - Blankshot I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2009, 5:19 pm

I play any maps really (MOUT, Border, SF Hosp) but my main maps is either Pipe or Pipe SF.

(I used to be a MOUT addict :p)
Back to top Go down
OAS][BiKeR
Senior Admin
OAS][BiKeR

PostSubject: Re: Application - Blankshot   Application - Blankshot I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2009, 6:58 am

Check your PM's m8. Play on the server as much as possible.
Back to top Go down
OAS][BiKeR
Senior Admin
OAS][BiKeR

PostSubject: Re: Application - Blankshot   Application - Blankshot I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2009, 3:23 pm

Application Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Blankshot   Application - Blankshot I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application - Blankshot
Page 1 of 1