Welcome to www.oasclan.com,

Currently your access is limited to a select few areas. To gain further access to our website, you must either LOGIN or REGISTER a new account. OAS Members must REGISTER their tags to play on the servers.

We welcome all questions and comments and hope you visit us again soon.
We are Currently Recruiting!

What is OAS?

The OASCLAN is a professional online gaming eSport network. OAS is particularly dedicated to being a gaming portal for all levels of play and all players. OAS offers multiple game servers, as well as a friendly community for support and recreation. OAS was founded to provide new players and seasoned, professional gamers the ability to compete at all levels. To guarantee that the environment of play is one of competition, fun, and fair game play, it is necessary to read, understand, and play by the OAS rules and regulations. All players and teams will be expected to hold themselves to the highest standard with respect to these rules.

For more information, please continue!
The OAS Administration
Welcome to www.oasclan.com,

Currently your access is limited to a select few areas. To gain further access to our website, you must either LOGIN or REGISTER a new account. OAS Members must REGISTER their tags to play on the servers.

We welcome all questions and comments and hope you visit us again soon.
We are Currently Recruiting!

What is OAS?

The OASCLAN is a professional online gaming eSport network. OAS is particularly dedicated to being a gaming portal for all levels of play and all players. OAS offers multiple game servers, as well as a friendly community for support and recreation. OAS was founded to provide new players and seasoned, professional gamers the ability to compete at all levels. To guarantee that the environment of play is one of competition, fun, and fair game play, it is necessary to read, understand, and play by the OAS rules and regulations. All players and teams will be expected to hold themselves to the highest standard with respect to these rules.

For more information, please continue!
The OAS Administration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 43 on May 6th 2024, 8:56 pm
Battletracker
Visitor Flags
free counters
Info / Affiliates
OAS Donations

Goodbye Fairwell Amen

Go down 
+5
OASGSLRocket
OAS][War2k
OAS][Mack
OAS][Arctic!!
Soulman
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Gast

Goodbye Fairwell Amen Empty
PostSubject: Goodbye Fairwell Amen   Goodbye Fairwell Amen I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2010, 11:42 am

This my last rant to the Americas Army 2 pc game community.

AA for me has always been a game where the real world shouldn't encroach, not anymore.

To all those that have stood by the clan, Rocket and myself, thank you for your loyalty and
Friendship, it has been great to see that not only have you shown these qualities, but still
realise it’s only a game where you leave the real world behind. I have had many fun times
with you all, thank you.

I'd like to thank Soulman for his tireless efforts to destroy what he was once part of.

Without you and your bullshit attitude none of this would be possible.

I remember the days when you were out of work and spent your time drunk and screwing about on the server, having a great time doing the things you now want to persecute others for doing.

I also remember when you had the attitude "it's only a game", before you started to bring the real world into what was supposed to be immune from such things.

It was once a place where people could leave the real world behind, forget about their troubles and just plain have fun.

What happened to you mate?, and don't say you didn't sign up to be a babysitter, no one ever asked you to be, you just turned it into that.

This whole thing IS nothing but a game, you just forgot that and let others and their agendas sway your thoughts.

I would also like to thank Disco for being the catalyst for all this bullshit, if you'd ever stopped once to think about others before yourself none of this may have occurred. If you really want me to go into detail Disco i will, just ask and I’ll lay it out for all to read, every sorry bit.

Frenchie you arrogant merde, at first you blamed poor English for some of your supposed misunderstandings, as time went on it became more apparent you were just rude and self serving.

The way you talked down to some members deserved retaliation, I’m sure had the tables been turned most of the planet would have heard you. If you had ever talked to me that way I would have retaliated in the same way, if not worse.

The comment you made about wasting your money and time still makes me laugh, no one ever asked you for money and it was you that wanted the extra responsibility as a PSA. Not once did i ask you for anything.

I'll tell you straight mate, i don't just dislike you, if your ever unfortunate enough to meet me I’ll show you true anger, cochon.
You make me ashamed to carry French blood.

Fury, personally I think you’re a disgruntled old soldier taking out life’s disappointments and bad times on those you feel are not your equals, beneath you so to speak. "If I feel like shit so will they", nice to think that way eh?

You should never have joined the clan, when you did and saw what it was like you should have left, not helped tear it down.

All members, current or ex need to know the full extent of your "covert" actions, the way you all betrayed not just me, Rocket and the clan, but the way you betrayed them as well, just to get your own way.

You like to say it has nothing to do with power, BULLSHIT!!! At least be honest with yourselves if not everyone else.

You really love saying that your more mature than OAS, so why the psy-ops, why the multiple pm's inciting trouble.
Why try to poach our members with secret pm's if your so mature and they'd come to you eventually anyway.
Why the secrecy not only starting your so called mature clan but even when dealing with members while still part of OAS.
I'd really love to know why Soulman you just plain lied when you said the website couldn't be handed over.

The truthful answer is POWER, with a little sour grapes thrown in, nothing else.
The mature men didn't get their way so they spat the dummy, "if we can't have neither can they", eh?

Loyalty ha, I’d like to thank those that have believed all the TCP bullshit for their unswerving loyalty.
Thank you for believing in not just the clan but in me, after all the time and effort i have put in to make OAS a fun place to be for all, not just the elite few.
And just to keep some happy, thanks for the loyalty and backup after all the money I actually spent so you could have fun.
Thank you so much, i hope you’re all truly proud of yourselves and sleep easily at night knowing the full extent of this betrayal you've been part of.

I'm nearly finished, just one more thing to deal with.

Someone has decided to make this shit personal, attempting to use my hotmail account to register with GBH, for nefarious means no doubt. Who ever it is, I WILL find out and let the world and authorities know who and where you are.
The last thing you should've done is fuck with me personally, because now it's my turn you pathetic excuse for a man.
And believe me I WILL fuck you up one way or another, sleep lightly bitch, there are all sorts of nasty things in the dark.

Continued personal attacks on myself and those I consider friends will only result in distress for those responsible, grow up kiddies.

I pray that at some stage in your lives all concerned experience the same loyalty and friendship you've shown me in recent weeks, FUCK YOU ALL!!

May Karma visit you often, you all deserve it.

Just so you know, I’m sober, drug free and totally lucid. If it were otherwise I’d really let you all know just how pissed off I truly am.
Again, FUCK YOU ALL!!!

No longer an AA player

Steve/ShAhTAN
Back to top Go down
Soulman

Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Fairwell Amen   Goodbye Fairwell Amen I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2010, 12:14 pm

I would like to say a few things.

I feel sorry for what happened to what was once a clan to be proud of. For those that believe it is the fault of me or the others now part of the new clan...I am sorry you feel that way. Every post I made and every PM sent was to try to explain what was/is happening and that any decisions made by any individual I talked with were respected either way. Steve, I really dont know what your talking about and apparently neither do you when it comes to the website. It HAS been handed over. Did I not give you my account and password and allow you to change it so I can no longer login as an administrator? Did I do that because I want to see the downfall of OAS? Did I not offer to help with ANYTHING that was needed? Didnt I explain that we just decided that the direction of OAS was not what we wanted and instead of continually trying to alter the course here it made the most sense to leave and start another clan?

You and I know that I did indeed do all of those things. I have not even once done ANYTHING to hurt OAS. There are a million things I COULD have done but...did not. Its NOT what I (or the others for that matter) want. The ideal situation was going to be 2 separate clans that could be allies. Differences of opinions could remain in those individual clans.

Loyalty? There is not a single person that is reading this now or in the future that put in as much time and effort into OAS as I did. That is a simple FACT. It breaks my heart to hear you and a few others say the things you have (and continue) to say. The reason others continue to leave is because they read these things too m8. Can you show where I have EVER talked to you like this? No...you will find that impossible as it has never happended.

As for the email thing. I have no idea what you are talking about. What in the world would anyone want to use YOUR email account to sign up somewhere? You should know however that ANYONE that is on this website can see what your damned email address is. To automatically point the finger at one of us is very sad. How many people have visited this site and NOT been friendly? SDUK, most of the CMW guys, and numerous others come to mind and I am not even saying it had to be one of them.

The fact is, I am actually very sad for you. This is exactly the mentality you had with the Disco issue and I was very sad then too. I did consider you a very good friend. That doesnt mean we will agree with everything. You have again resorted to actually threatening people. I am beyond upset that things have gotten so bad for you that you actually have these feelings.

All bullshit aside, I still do wish you the best. My greatest hope would be that this is just a very bad day or two for you and that you continue to be a part of AA and OAS. I would still like to see everyone get past all their differences and be able to be the friends that we once were. There will always be a few that dont get along but they can always be dealt with on a one on one basis. It doesnt mean that the world has to come to an end...

Best wishes (I truly mean that),
Gary
Back to top Go down
OAS][Arctic!!
Clanmate

Number of posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Fairwell Amen   Goodbye Fairwell Amen I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2010, 1:36 pm

Steve,

I feel sorry that a game has become matters in real life. I actually don't know all the problems etc that have been between the members and so on. I do relaize that some of it have become more than a game and creating feelings that are totally unacceptable. Noone should be angry or feeling anything than joy after playing apart from beeing upset or jealous of meeting a better player (happens to me too often).

If people are feeling bad because of a game then maybe this clan needs to be shut downed. Don't get me wrong I DON'T want the clan to be shut downed but if we are not able to play and just have fun then we need to think about this more than once.

For me AA is fun but it's only a game.

Steve, let me know if there is anything I can do (I know it sounds like a standard phrase but I'm there).

Best Regards
Magnus (Arctic!!)
Back to top Go down
OAS][Mack
ACP Moderator
OAS][Mack

Number of posts : 532

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Fairwell Amen   Goodbye Fairwell Amen I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2010, 5:25 pm

Well Steve,

This is just one big fucked up peice a bullshit. We all know that. I understand why yer leaving AA. It makes sense, so I'll leave you deal with that how you please, cause I konw you will any way.

I hope ( and I'm sure you will) stay active with this clan.

Truley, I thank you for all the time, effort, money, and adivse and guidence you have givento this clan and all it's members.

Keep with us mate. I really can't wait to talk to ya more in the future...

Soul, Fuck Off. Dont talk about layality.

Arctic, we aitn shutting down lol.

Thank yall,
McLean/Mack
Back to top Go down
http://www.oasclan.com
Gast

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Fairwell Amen   Goodbye Fairwell Amen I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2010, 11:33 pm

Ok Soul, for starters i never once said it was a TCP member responsible for the email bullshit.
You just read it that way.

You made out from the start there was no way to hand over the website, not until you'd finished
doing whatever it was you were doing anyway.

I still believe i was right with the disco incident and plainly you still don't, that's too bad.
The guy had no idea what was going on but went off half cocked anyway, not once but twice.
You made me feel like a worthless idiot, you didn't even try to see it from my point of view.
Tex was there, i'm sure he still remembers all of it.

If you put all the bullshit aside and look at all this from the outside you may just truly understand
the way i feel. Betrayed, stabbed in the back, kicked while i was down. Even that doesn't come
close to how i feel.

As for leaving AA, it's done, over and out.

It all comes down to puting aside what you want, consider the entire clan and what's good for them.

You guys lost track of that, there were plenty of times things happened that i wasn't happy with,
but the clan and it's future always came before what i personally wanted, no matter what.

That was the whole idea in the first place.

The only persons i have threatened in any way is the dumbfuck trying the email stunt and Frenchie.
The email clown for obvious reasons and Frenchie because i just don't like him, period.

At this point i couldn't have a nastier taste in my mouth if i'd eaten a shit sandwich.

Thanks again to those that stood with OAS until the end, i'm honored to have met you all.

I'm sure you others know by now exactly how i feel about you.

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
OAS][War2k
Player Admin

Number of posts : 25

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Fairwell Amen   Goodbye Fairwell Amen I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2010, 12:37 am

now that i'm still half asleep and liable to speak my mind on this prolly more honestly than i would wide awake i will say whats been on my mind for quite some time now............

you know til this day i still don't understand what all truely sparked this whole mess but i can tell you this much your decision to leave to leave this clan and start your own version of OAS where the young should not dwell withy uo fine old distingushed fellows was a choice you made with no thought of how you left this clan feeling and how fucked up it was to do in the first place but then you go and start recruiting younger players too after saying you were tired of being with the younger players of our clan and on top of that you even come back to visit the pages of OAS and lurk around to see how we'd react to it and it's just pittiful to witness. you all have acted in ways that i feel are below what even a childish person would becapable of and should be damned ashamed of yourselves for doing. you even make steve and grant have to suffer withy our bullshit more thqan what they are already suffering and goiing through, sure i don't know all their details but i am a good judge of character and cal pick up on most of the situation just from reading on here. you are the lowest quality of player around and truely have no business even beingin a clan let alone leading one that will be based on lies and deciete and if i were steve or grant i would have lit a fire so big all your coniving shadows would have been exposed long ago i hope tcp suceeds and then all the truth comes out and it's members all realise how much of it's foundation is based on lies and trickery.....your all trash fuck you all..........

OAS FOR LIFE!!!
Back to top Go down
Soulman

Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Fairwell Amen   Goodbye Fairwell Amen I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2010, 12:53 am

war2k wrote:
your all trash fuck you all..........

Never said anything about "younger" players. Only said "mature" players. You are a good example of what a older immature person acts like. Do you know any of us? Have you ever talked with any of us? Do you know both sides of the story? The answer to those questions is "no". To make a comment like that shows a persons true colors. This will be my last post on this sinking ship. The REASON I and others still visit this site is to witness exactly what is happening here. Posts like yours and Mack's comments above. The rest of your remaining members are witnessing this. Do all that are left want to be associated with folks like yourself that make these types of comments? Some will....and as you continue to witness...some wont. Our leaving may have started a small fire of anger from some. I can understand that to a degree. What has been happening ever since is the people that TRULY have brought this clan down to this point are not only allowed to post stuff like this...they seem to be encouraged to do so. It is equivalent to dumping gasoline on that fire to put it out.

"Lies and trickery..." Good God man, listen to yourself.
Back to top Go down
OAS][Mack
ACP Moderator
OAS][Mack

Number of posts : 532

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Fairwell Amen   Goodbye Fairwell Amen I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2010, 12:56 am

Shove it yer face, shut the hell up, and leave us a lone.
Back to top Go down
http://www.oasclan.com
OASGSLRocket
Founder
OASGSLRocket

Number of posts : 68

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Fairwell Amen   Goodbye Fairwell Amen I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2010, 12:58 am

leave it alone guys time up lets move on
Back to top Go down
OAS][GoD
Website / Server Maintenance
OAS][GoD

Number of posts : 418

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Fairwell Amen   Goodbye Fairwell Amen I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2010, 1:28 am

Soulman wrote:
war2k wrote:
your all trash fuck you all..........

Never said anything about "younger" players. Only said "mature" players. You are a good example of what a older immature person acts like. Do you know any of us? Have you ever talked with any of us? Do you know both sides of the story? The answer to those questions is "no". To make a comment like that shows a persons true colors. This will be my last post on this sinking ship. The REASON I and others still visit this site is to witness exactly what is happening here. Posts like yours and Mack's comments above. The rest of your remaining members are witnessing this. Do all that are left want to be associated with folks like yourself that make these types of comments? Some will....and as you continue to witness...some wont. Our leaving may have started a small fire of anger from some. I can understand that to a degree. What has been happening ever since is the people that TRULY have brought this clan down to this point are not only allowed to post stuff like this...they seem to be encouraged to do so. It is equivalent to dumping gasoline on that fire to put it out.

"Lies and trickery..." Good God man, listen to yourself.

To me Soul, the only person that CANNOT see the truth, is you..

Sorry mate, all of the above posted by Steve is 100% true, and always will be.

Have fun with that french bastard, and the rest of you grumpy old men..

It's time for us to move on, put all this behind us, no reason for this bullshit anymore anyways,

OAS][ FOR LIFE!!

BIGGER AND BADDER THAN EVER!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.getthedoor.com
OAS][sdymanski
Website / Server Maintenance
OAS][sdymanski

Number of posts : 433

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Fairwell Amen   Goodbye Fairwell Amen I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2010, 2:15 am

I'm really sorry Rocket, I just had to give them the data.
SPFR:
"we remove the P/A to seb and maybe some others officers"
"we edit new rules and make sure it is us and not the kiddies who do the law here"
"(=> we r here to have fun not to be similar like real army)"
From Sgt Fury: Rank structure is one thing the military does right

Now this was posted on 1st November: "solution1:
we create a new clan: soul,imess and me and with some cool guys from here: jag,insom,samio... (only 21+ no kiddies)" I'm pretty sure you (Soul) said that it wasn't planned in advance.

"we remove the P/A to seb and maybe some others officers YES"- njo matter how hard I search the forum, I couldn't find a reason

"sorry to tell this but this kid piss me off !!!!! (again)
due his last posts / attitude" (he told him to shut up, because SPFR called GoD an idiot)

"nevermind for me
i want his head !!"

Disco:
Wanting to kick Mack for "chagning the mod".

if we wanted to kick someone to keep the good atmosphere you say to give more chances

"the thing is steve , it are always the same people fucking it up" I agree.

All quoted from our Senior Section.

There is plenty more examples, but my dinner is getting cold and I can't be bothered looking through all the bullshit you guys have posted.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
OAS][shprshootin
Player Admin
OAS][shprshootin

Number of posts : 287

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Fairwell Amen   Goodbye Fairwell Amen I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2010, 4:45 am

wow im gone for 24 hours and i see this BULLSHIT wow idk what to say to all this anymore guys i dont other than fuck soul, fury, frenchfag, and all that left to start that god forsaken group they call a fucking clan, its nothing but a bunch of mother fucking fags that like talking on their TS and jacking off and telling each other how they are doing that im fucking sick of soul with his bullshit excuse of a life and just to let u know i AM sticking with the clan no matter what i REFUSE TO LEAVE NO MATTER HOW MUCH SHIT WE GO THROUGH I WILL BE HERE TO THE END! (and by shit i mean all the shit from soul, frenchfuckfaggot, old ass fury fuck who likes to touch little boys.) cause personally fury is the one who i hate the most cause he doesnt have any fucking balls to talk about me to me and had to hide behind soul and frenchy's back so he was protected well u know what FUCK YOU Fury i had a bad feeling about u the first mother fucking day u were in the clan and i had a sneeky suspicion u were gonna pull some bullshit like this and finally FUCK OFF SOUL
Back to top Go down
OAS][DADAWOLF
Player Admin

Number of posts : 95

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Fairwell Amen   Goodbye Fairwell Amen I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2010, 7:45 am

Never mind!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Fairwell Amen   Goodbye Fairwell Amen I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Goodbye Fairwell Amen
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public Matters :: General Chit-
Jump to: