Welcome to www.oasclan.com,

Currently your access is limited to a select few areas. To gain further access to our website, you must either LOGIN or REGISTER a new account. OAS Members must REGISTER their tags to play on the servers.

We welcome all questions and comments and hope you visit us again soon.
We are Currently Recruiting!

What is OAS?

The OASCLAN is a professional online gaming eSport network. OAS is particularly dedicated to being a gaming portal for all levels of play and all players. OAS offers multiple game servers, as well as a friendly community for support and recreation. OAS was founded to provide new players and seasoned, professional gamers the ability to compete at all levels. To guarantee that the environment of play is one of competition, fun, and fair game play, it is necessary to read, understand, and play by the OAS rules and regulations. All players and teams will be expected to hold themselves to the highest standard with respect to these rules.

For more information, please continue!
The OAS Administration
Welcome to www.oasclan.com,

Currently your access is limited to a select few areas. To gain further access to our website, you must either LOGIN or REGISTER a new account. OAS Members must REGISTER their tags to play on the servers.

We welcome all questions and comments and hope you visit us again soon.
We are Currently Recruiting!

What is OAS?

The OASCLAN is a professional online gaming eSport network. OAS is particularly dedicated to being a gaming portal for all levels of play and all players. OAS offers multiple game servers, as well as a friendly community for support and recreation. OAS was founded to provide new players and seasoned, professional gamers the ability to compete at all levels. To guarantee that the environment of play is one of competition, fun, and fair game play, it is necessary to read, understand, and play by the OAS rules and regulations. All players and teams will be expected to hold themselves to the highest standard with respect to these rules.

For more information, please continue!
The OAS Administration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 43 on May 6th 2024, 8:56 pm
Battletracker
Visitor Flags
free counters
Info / Affiliates
OAS Donations

Application: Morning - Killer

Go down 
+12
OAS][Dark-Cobra
imess
Metroid
OAS][sdymanski
OAS][shprshootin
OAS][^408^$!cK
OAS][(-$h@rKSJ-)
OAS][JeeZus
OAS][Bosco
OAS][GoD
OAS][Mack
Sn!p3r
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
imess

Number of posts : 1316

Application: Morning - Killer - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application: Morning - Killer   Application: Morning - Killer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2010, 7:20 pm

Hmm I hope Shahtan can come and clear things up. When I asked yesterday, he said we are only skipping the OAS-R part, but the rest will stay the same.

This means AON background check and poll. I'd think members are expecting a poll to either vote yes/no/need more time.

I'm stating this because it's how it has been done since Biker. And that's why Steve/Grant needs to officially state if and what are the changes.
Back to top Go down
OAS][Bosco
ACP Moderator
OAS][Bosco

Number of posts : 532

PostSubject: Re: Application: Morning - Killer   Application: Morning - Killer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2010, 7:22 pm

If we indeed do a poll it won't take long at all for people to vote.
Back to top Go down
imess

PostSubject: Re: Application: Morning - Killer   Application: Morning - Killer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2010, 7:31 pm

I added him for now but still waiting for Steve/Grant to confirm the changes to the recruiting process.
Back to top Go down
imess

PostSubject: Re: Application: Morning - Killer   Application: Morning - Killer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2010, 8:25 pm

Just want to add that the background check tool is supposed to help members understand and identify possible suspects, not to replace a background check from PSAs.

But I agree that he's clean.
Back to top Go down
OAS][JeeZus
Clanmate
OAS][JeeZus

Number of posts : 210

PostSubject: Re: Application: Morning - Killer   Application: Morning - Killer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2010, 1:31 am

Quote :
Are you guys fucktards? or is it just me?
that was morning killer on the TCP forum. happens again he gets a no from me.
Back to top Go down
OAS][Mack
ACP Moderator
OAS][Mack

PostSubject: Re: Application: Morning - Killer   Application: Morning - Killer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2010, 1:47 am

M/A: Please read THIS topic:

http://thecornerpub.darkbb.com/public-watering-hole-f1/question-for-tcp-t82.htm

ClanWunnaBe wrote:
Are you guys fucktards? or is it just me?

[TCP]Soulman wrote:
Gee Morning-Killer....your are a hoot. Not only that, you are VERRYY tricky using a username like that too.

IP confirmation.

OAS][Morning-Killer = ClanWannaBe

70.246.245.205 - Geo Information
IP Address 70.246.245.205
Host ppp-70-246-245-205.dsl.ksc2mo.swbell.net
Location US US, United States
City Kansas City, MO -
Organization SBC Internet Services
ISP SBC Internet Services
AS Number AS7132
Latitude 39°10'24" North
Longitude 94°55'02" West

[TCP]=SP[FR]= wrote:

and after these assholes say: "tcp stop the war"
1 more proof ...

PATHETIC ....

TCP Rules Disrespected:
http://thecornerpub.darkbb.com/public-watering-hole-f1/tcp-website-server-rules-t51.htm

topic locked
ip banned
account banned
==> have a nice day

... Next ?!
Back to top Go down
http://www.oasclan.com
OAS][Mitty
Clanmate
OAS][Mitty

Number of posts : 93

PostSubject: Re: Application: Morning - Killer   Application: Morning - Killer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2010, 2:36 am

i said sorry to TCP for this already guys but Morning No more chance from here on
Back to top Go down
OAS][GoD
Website / Server Maintenance
OAS][GoD

Number of posts : 418

PostSubject: Re: Application: Morning - Killer   Application: Morning - Killer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2010, 3:07 am

Mitty sorry mate, but your word means JACK SHIT to them..

Even though we've changed the rules for situations like this, I think considering he is a 'New' Recruit, he SHOULD be punished..

Who knows though..
Back to top Go down
http://www.getthedoor.com
OAS][Mitty
Clanmate
OAS][Mitty

Number of posts : 93

PostSubject: Re: Application: Morning - Killer   Application: Morning - Killer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2010, 3:17 am

i say no more chances after this one more stuff up then he is gone. Mabye he didn't know better (Should have though). thats is the strike no more stuff ups. not my descion though.
Back to top Go down
Texanman48

Number of posts : 54

PostSubject: Re: Application: Morning - Killer   Application: Morning - Killer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2010, 9:15 am

I have known morning-killer for a while now. I know that in the past, as far as 6 months ago, he has asked about joining the clan but no one would vouch for him. There had to be a reason why and I think this is it. To become a member without a vote by the members is just not right. I think that he should remove the tags until after a vote.
Back to top Go down
OAS][Bosco
ACP Moderator
OAS][Bosco

PostSubject: Re: Application: Morning - Killer   Application: Morning - Killer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2010, 9:59 am

OAS][Texanman48 wrote:
I have known morning-killer for a while now. I know that in the past, as far as 6 months ago, he has asked about joining the clan but no one would vouch for him. There had to be a reason why and I think this is it. To become a member without a vote by the members is just not right. I think that he should remove the tags until after a vote.

I was the only one who vouched for him. Reffered him for recruitment.
Back to top Go down
OAS][Mack
ACP Moderator
OAS][Mack

PostSubject: Re: Application: Morning - Killer   Application: Morning - Killer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2010, 11:05 am

Steve, any word on this? (I know I know, "We're not running a fucking daycare here!" )
Back to top Go down
Sn!p3r

Sn!p3r

Number of posts : 30

PostSubject: Re: Application: Morning - Killer   Application: Morning - Killer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2010, 12:47 pm

idk the tcp website, dad and i have the same ip adress, and dad is clanwannabe, im Morning-Killer - and if i end up getting kicked out of the clan/or leaving i have a clan waiting for me, my OLD CLAN Very Happy yep, OGAF is back baby Very Happy, but right now there is not alot of people, make your choice, but i will still gladly play with yall Very Happy that is untill banned for some reason D:, ttyl Morning Killer
Back to top Go down
http://www.raypechighschoolrobotics.webs.com
OAS][^408^$!cK
Player Admin
OAS][^408^$!cK

Number of posts : 192

PostSubject: Re: Application: Morning - Killer   Application: Morning - Killer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2010, 2:13 pm

Is that right? Well this is what i think...You are not ready to be in this clan... You say you have a clan waiting for you? Well you should take there offer and join them.. That little stunt going on another clans website and posting that shit was stupid and beyond childish...That exactly the people we don't want here.You are more then welcome to play on our server,Wearing OAS tags represents all of us we don't need this drama.
Back to top Go down
OAS][Arctic!!
Clanmate

Number of posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: Application: Morning - Killer   Application: Morning - Killer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2010, 3:08 pm

I fully agree with Sick. Why disturb other clans and create problems with them. Why not just play and have fun with other clans and the OAS clan?
Back to top Go down
Sn!p3r

Sn!p3r

PostSubject: Re: Application: Morning - Killer   Application: Morning - Killer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2010, 3:21 pm

but, make sure you understand that it was my dad, my dad is clanwannabe...
Back to top Go down
OAS][Mack
ACP Moderator
OAS][Mack

PostSubject: Re: Application: Morning - Killer   Application: Morning - Killer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2010, 3:26 pm

How do we know that? and WHY whould your dad do that?
Back to top Go down
OAS][GoD
Website / Server Maintenance
OAS][GoD

Number of posts : 418

PostSubject: Re: Application: Morning - Killer   Application: Morning - Killer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2010, 7:03 pm

So last time your Sister was Team-killing, and now your dad is posting on [TCP] - When he probably knows NOTHING about OAS][, America's Army, or [TCP]..

Just to clarify things, you WERE NOT KICKED FROM THE CLAN, you left..

Best of luck mate..
Back to top Go down
http://www.getthedoor.com
Sn!p3r

Sn!p3r

PostSubject: Re: Application: Morning - Killer   Application: Morning - Killer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2010, 7:09 pm

i know, been fun, and, he does play, he knows about tcp cause he is on the server ALOT, fyi
Back to top Go down
Sn!p3r

Sn!p3r

PostSubject: Re: Application: Morning - Killer   Application: Morning - Killer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2010, 7:50 pm

oh, and sister doesnte know the diff bc she color blind, she see them all as e... sry
Back to top Go down
OAS][Bosco
ACP Moderator
OAS][Bosco

PostSubject: Re: Application: Morning - Killer   Application: Morning - Killer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2010, 9:06 pm

Morning-Killer wrote:
oh, and sister doesnte know the diff bc she color blind, she see them all as e... sry

WOW, I regret recruiting this dumb idiot. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
OAS][Jimsmule

Number of posts : 18

PostSubject: Re: Application: Morning - Killer   Application: Morning - Killer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2010, 9:37 pm

My sister messed up....... My dad messed up ... But it was NEVER ME!!! Hmmm Hate excuses some times.
Back to top Go down
Sn!p3r

Sn!p3r

PostSubject: Re: Application: Morning - Killer   Application: Morning - Killer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2010, 10:33 pm

haha... not a lier, not an idiot
Back to top Go down
OAS][Mack
ACP Moderator
OAS][Mack

PostSubject: Re: Application: Morning - Killer   Application: Morning - Killer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2010, 10:37 pm

Read the second quote in my sig...
Back to top Go down
Sn!p3r

Sn!p3r

PostSubject: Re: Application: Morning - Killer   Application: Morning - Killer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2010, 10:43 pm

i dont read sigs cause there is no reason in my eyes, but ok...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application: Morning - Killer   Application: Morning - Killer - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application: Morning - Killer
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2