Welcome to www.oasclan.com,

Currently your access is limited to a select few areas. To gain further access to our website, you must either LOGIN or REGISTER a new account. OAS Members must REGISTER their tags to play on the servers.

We welcome all questions and comments and hope you visit us again soon.
We are Currently Recruiting!

What is OAS?

The OASCLAN is a professional online gaming eSport network. OAS is particularly dedicated to being a gaming portal for all levels of play and all players. OAS offers multiple game servers, as well as a friendly community for support and recreation. OAS was founded to provide new players and seasoned, professional gamers the ability to compete at all levels. To guarantee that the environment of play is one of competition, fun, and fair game play, it is necessary to read, understand, and play by the OAS rules and regulations. All players and teams will be expected to hold themselves to the highest standard with respect to these rules.

For more information, please continue!
The OAS Administration
Welcome to www.oasclan.com,

Currently your access is limited to a select few areas. To gain further access to our website, you must either LOGIN or REGISTER a new account. OAS Members must REGISTER their tags to play on the servers.

We welcome all questions and comments and hope you visit us again soon.
We are Currently Recruiting!

What is OAS?

The OASCLAN is a professional online gaming eSport network. OAS is particularly dedicated to being a gaming portal for all levels of play and all players. OAS offers multiple game servers, as well as a friendly community for support and recreation. OAS was founded to provide new players and seasoned, professional gamers the ability to compete at all levels. To guarantee that the environment of play is one of competition, fun, and fair game play, it is necessary to read, understand, and play by the OAS rules and regulations. All players and teams will be expected to hold themselves to the highest standard with respect to these rules.

For more information, please continue!
The OAS Administration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 43 on May 6th 2024, 8:56 pm
Battletracker
Visitor Flags
free counters
Info / Affiliates
OAS Donations

vinnieman92 application

Go down 
+3
OAS][GoD
OAS][shprshootin
vinnieman92
7 posters
AuthorMessage
vinnieman92

Number of posts : 4

vinnieman92 application Empty
PostSubject: vinnieman92 application   vinnieman92 application I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2010, 6:51 am

#1 Your REAL Name: Vinnie

#2 Age: 17

#3 AA Username [Very Important] Exact Spelling:
And your PG GUID*: vinnieman92 - 04250888F7CAB9C09700288B64C83F3C

#4 Country (and STATE if applicable): USA(Minnesota)

#5 Email: vdawg92@hotmail.com

#6 Skype:

#7 What you expect/wish from the clan: A good battle and some FUN!!!!

#8 When you are normally on: (GMT + / - ): GMT -6

#9 Which OAS members have you played with: OAS][GoD, OAS][War2k, OAS][shprshootin

#10 Do you have TeamSpeak? If not, will you? No, But will get

#11 Previous Clans [Links to Websites] For Cheat Referance: None

#12 Other Info:

#13 Clan Member(s) that referred you: OAS][shprshootin, OAS][GoD
Back to top Go down
OAS][shprshootin
Player Admin
OAS][shprshootin

Number of posts : 287

PostSubject: Re: vinnieman92 application   vinnieman92 application I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2010, 7:33 am

GUID: 04250888f7cab9c09700288b64c83f3c and he is my friend yes and i will be setting up his computer on monday with TS3 and AAO so he can start to play on his computer and his own time

Aaron Peterson, (OAS][shprshootin)
Back to top Go down
OAS][GoD
Website / Server Maintenance
OAS][GoD

Number of posts : 418

PostSubject: Re: vinnieman92 application   vinnieman92 application I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2010, 7:47 am

Background Clean, fresh account made Today:

I've played with him, great player..

Current Info
Name: vinnieman92
GUID: 04250888F7CAB9C09700288B64C83F3C
IP: 68.115.82.31

Current Bans: None

Previous Info
Other Name: vinnieman92
Other IPs: 68.115.82.31

Linked Accounts
2B916040044BD8FEEDA18DD501CAFE83
04250888F7CAB9C09700288B64C83F3C

Haha!! Sharp, he's linked to you, Razz

Note the ACI Reference in the BGC, for some reason AON doesn't have any dirt on him yet scratch

EDIT:

AON Database is down, Sad post from AON:

yapple2@AON wrote:

the back db is down from weather and corruption, working on it now
Back to top Go down
http://www.getthedoor.com
OAS][^rEcKLesSz
Clanmate

Number of posts : 91

PostSubject: Re: vinnieman92 application   vinnieman92 application I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2010, 1:30 pm

hey vinnie wheres the money *italian accent* haha ill b saying that all the time lol

never played with u which is obvious for other people here but i will be soon =D
Back to top Go down
OAS][Bosco
ACP Moderator
OAS][Bosco

Number of posts : 532

PostSubject: Re: vinnieman92 application   vinnieman92 application I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2010, 3:17 pm

start a poll and wait 2 weeks
Back to top Go down
imess

Number of posts : 1316

PostSubject: Re: vinnieman92 application   vinnieman92 application I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2010, 8:30 pm

Account is likely brand new and has no record from AON. I recall that we turned down another applicant (cobra?) because of the exact same reason.
Back to top Go down
OAS][shprshootin
Player Admin
OAS][shprshootin

Number of posts : 287

PostSubject: Re: vinnieman92 application   vinnieman92 application I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2010, 8:49 pm

he is brand new to AA and that is why it is so new imess
Back to top Go down
OAS][Bosco
ACP Moderator
OAS][Bosco

Number of posts : 532

PostSubject: Re: vinnieman92 application   vinnieman92 application I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2010, 10:04 pm

As I suggested to Shrp on the server, maybe we should wait until he's a reasonable honor 20 before we consider.
Back to top Go down
imess

Number of posts : 1316

PostSubject: Re: vinnieman92 application   vinnieman92 application I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2010, 10:09 pm

Honor doesn't really matter but I think he should play a bit more on the OAS servers and getting familiar with the rules and whatnot before being considered, IMO.
Back to top Go down
OAS][sdymanski
Website / Server Maintenance
OAS][sdymanski

Number of posts : 433

PostSubject: Re: vinnieman92 application   vinnieman92 application I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2010, 10:12 pm

I'll make a poll.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: vinnieman92 application   vinnieman92 application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

vinnieman92 application
Page 1 of 1