Welcome to www.oasclan.com,

Currently your access is limited to a select few areas. To gain further access to our website, you must either LOGIN or REGISTER a new account. OAS Members must REGISTER their tags to play on the servers.

We welcome all questions and comments and hope you visit us again soon.
We are Currently Recruiting!

What is OAS?

The OASCLAN is a professional online gaming eSport network. OAS is particularly dedicated to being a gaming portal for all levels of play and all players. OAS offers multiple game servers, as well as a friendly community for support and recreation. OAS was founded to provide new players and seasoned, professional gamers the ability to compete at all levels. To guarantee that the environment of play is one of competition, fun, and fair game play, it is necessary to read, understand, and play by the OAS rules and regulations. All players and teams will be expected to hold themselves to the highest standard with respect to these rules.

For more information, please continue!
The OAS Administration
Welcome to www.oasclan.com,

Currently your access is limited to a select few areas. To gain further access to our website, you must either LOGIN or REGISTER a new account. OAS Members must REGISTER their tags to play on the servers.

We welcome all questions and comments and hope you visit us again soon.
We are Currently Recruiting!

What is OAS?

The OASCLAN is a professional online gaming eSport network. OAS is particularly dedicated to being a gaming portal for all levels of play and all players. OAS offers multiple game servers, as well as a friendly community for support and recreation. OAS was founded to provide new players and seasoned, professional gamers the ability to compete at all levels. To guarantee that the environment of play is one of competition, fun, and fair game play, it is necessary to read, understand, and play by the OAS rules and regulations. All players and teams will be expected to hold themselves to the highest standard with respect to these rules.

For more information, please continue!
The OAS Administration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 43 on May 6th 2024, 8:56 pm
Battletracker
Visitor Flags
free counters
Info / Affiliates
OAS Donations

Mack got starit A's!

Go down 
+12
Zephyr
OAS][sdymanski
OAS][S!MP73
OAS][shprshootin
imess
OAS][Espy44
InsomNiac
SiteFounder
Zizix
OAS][Mitty
OAS][Mack
16 posters
AuthorMessage
OAS][Mack
ACP Moderator
OAS][Mack

Number of posts : 532

Mack got starit A's! Empty
PostSubject: Mack got starit A's!   Mack got starit A's! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2010, 9:49 pm

Mack got starit A's! 2a8neif

I might get the full BF2 now!
Back to top Go down
http://www.oasclan.com
OAS][Mitty
Clanmate
OAS][Mitty

Number of posts : 93

PostSubject: Re: Mack got starit A's!   Mack got starit A's! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2010, 9:59 pm

Congratz
Back to top Go down
Zizix

Zizix

Number of posts : 173

PostSubject: Re: Mack got starit A's!   Mack got starit A's! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2010, 10:13 pm

Congratz M8.
Back to top Go down
Player Admin

Number of posts : 35

PostSubject: Re: Mack got starit A's!   Mack got starit A's! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2010, 10:20 pm

Congrats Mack....something to be proud of. Keep up the good work and maybe you can be a grumpy old fuck up like me!
Back to top Go down
SiteFounder

Number of posts : 2087

PostSubject: Re: Mack got starit A's!   Mack got starit A's! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2010, 11:43 pm

Definite Congrats are in order!

As much as you hear people saying it, when you get as old as grandad, you realize that the shit you do now affects you so much later in life.
Back to top Go down
InsomNiac

InsomNiac

Number of posts : 332

PostSubject: Re: Mack got starit A's!   Mack got starit A's! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2010, 11:50 pm

Great job mate! you should really be proud of yourself! now the trick is to get the good grades for yourself and not to be rewarded with stupid video games.

My grades at the moment are B- and B+....always room for improvement!
Back to top Go down
OAS][Espy44
The OAS R2D2. Beboop beep bop!
OAS][Espy44

Number of posts : 271

PostSubject: Re: Mack got starit A's!   Mack got starit A's! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2010, 12:33 am

Nice Mack! I have also received mine tday and I got all A's! So for now I have a 4.0 average since 8th grade! HOOAH MACK
Back to top Go down
imess

Number of posts : 1316

PostSubject: Re: Mack got starit A's!   Mack got starit A's! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2010, 12:35 am

They only offer AP classes in high schools right?
Back to top Go down
OAS][shprshootin
Player Admin
OAS][shprshootin

Number of posts : 287

PostSubject: Re: Mack got starit A's!   Mack got starit A's! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2010, 3:59 am

ummmmm not in minnesota cause in minnesota u can take a AP English class in 8th grade but it doesnt actually count as a AP class but its more difficult than the regular english class that i took cause i am a major slacker lol
Back to top Go down
imess

Number of posts : 1316

PostSubject: Re: Mack got starit A's!   Mack got starit A's! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2010, 5:04 am

Then it's just honor and not AP.
Back to top Go down
OAS][S!MP73
Player Admin
OAS][S!MP73

Number of posts : 91

PostSubject: Re: Mack got starit A's!   Mack got starit A's! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2010, 5:16 am

wtg Mack !! cheers cheers cheers cheers

edit: and u too espy.. sunny sunny sunny sunny

Last edited by OAS][S!MP73 on January 16th 2010, 7:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
OAS][sdymanski
Website / Server Maintenance
OAS][sdymanski

Number of posts : 433

PostSubject: Re: Mack got starit A's!   Mack got starit A's! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2010, 7:16 am

GJ Macky, Mack, iMack, Macdonald, Maclean and whatever else starts with M Razz. Btw, how many subjects do you take/ can you take?
Back to top Go down
OAS][Mack
ACP Moderator
OAS][Mack

PostSubject: Re: Mack got starit A's!   Mack got starit A's! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2010, 9:46 am

I take 6 subjects. That's what everyone takes in 8th. I take right now 3 classes that count twords highschoo.
Back to top Go down
http://www.oasclan.com
SiteFounder

Number of posts : 2087

PostSubject: Re: Mack got starit A's!   Mack got starit A's! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2010, 10:04 am

So what you are saying is that you are edu-ma-cated?
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

Zephyr

Number of posts : 253

PostSubject: Re: Mack got starit A's!   Mack got starit A's! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2010, 3:03 pm

wtf is that? 90% A?!? I got my first non-A in my life in my Honors Spanish class this term... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
OAS][sdymanski
OAS][sdymanski

PostSubject: Re: Mack got starit A's!   Mack got starit A's! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2010, 7:21 pm

OAS][Zephyr wrote:
wtf is that? 90% A?!? I got my first non-A in my life in my Honors Spanish class this term... Crying or Very sad

NERD! Razz
Back to top Go down
Storm
Founder
Storm

Number of posts : 395

PostSubject: Re: Mack got starit A's!   Mack got starit A's! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2010, 1:17 pm

am i the only one of the here who doesnt have straight A's ?
I feel really stupid now... I guess I should play less video games...
Back to top Go down
http://www.stane-hosting.org
Zizix

Zizix

Number of posts : 173

PostSubject: Re: Mack got starit A's!   Mack got starit A's! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2010, 1:26 pm

Storm wrote:
am i the only one of the here who doesnt have straight A's ?
I feel really stupid now... I guess I should play less video games...

U r not the only one Stormy.
I get B's and C's(biggest cause, im not native english)
Back to top Go down
Storm
Founder
Storm

Number of posts : 395

PostSubject: Re: Mack got starit A's!   Mack got starit A's! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2010, 1:44 pm

kk, i got strait A's last year...now i have grades
averadging from As to a C in math Smile but its not my fault^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.stane-hosting.org
OAS][Bosco
ACP Moderator
OAS][Bosco

PostSubject: Re: Mack got starit A's!   Mack got starit A's! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2010, 1:48 pm

right now I'm at high 80's, but next semester is SOOOO easy.
Back to top Go down
OAS][sdymanski
OAS][sdymanski

PostSubject: Re: Mack got starit A's!   Mack got starit A's! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2010, 7:04 pm

Well this year I must say, I got the highest score at maths in 2 classes taught by my maths teacher, funny thing is, one other person got the same Smile.
For English I got 60- something. It's actually pretty good, because I bet a lot of native speakers. For Science I was in the highest quartile. I failed Drama, with 36%, the exam was a real pain in the arse. On Graphics exam I made mistake I'm not too proud of: I didn't notice the space for plan, and didn't do it with two objects... For Social Studies I got around 70%.
I'm pretty happy with my marks as the only studying I did, was at school Twisted Evil.
Back to top Go down
Sn!p3r

Sn!p3r

Number of posts : 30

PostSubject: Re: Mack got starit A's!   Mack got starit A's! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2010, 12:36 pm

how do you fail drama? when i did drama classes i got a 250% in the class. 300 extracredit points, one 100 point test.
Back to top Go down
http://www.raypechighschoolrobotics.webs.com
OAS][aksu19
Clanmate
OAS][aksu19

Number of posts : 43

PostSubject: Re: Mack got starit A's!   Mack got starit A's! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2010, 6:25 pm

if i remember i got A when i was like at second grade Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mack got starit A's!   Mack got starit A's! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mack got starit A's!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public Matters :: General Chit-
Jump to: