Welcome to www.oasclan.com,

Currently your access is limited to a select few areas. To gain further access to our website, you must either LOGIN or REGISTER a new account. OAS Members must REGISTER their tags to play on the servers.

We welcome all questions and comments and hope you visit us again soon.
We are Currently Recruiting!

What is OAS?

The OASCLAN is a professional online gaming eSport network. OAS is particularly dedicated to being a gaming portal for all levels of play and all players. OAS offers multiple game servers, as well as a friendly community for support and recreation. OAS was founded to provide new players and seasoned, professional gamers the ability to compete at all levels. To guarantee that the environment of play is one of competition, fun, and fair game play, it is necessary to read, understand, and play by the OAS rules and regulations. All players and teams will be expected to hold themselves to the highest standard with respect to these rules.

For more information, please continue!
The OAS Administration
Welcome to www.oasclan.com,

Currently your access is limited to a select few areas. To gain further access to our website, you must either LOGIN or REGISTER a new account. OAS Members must REGISTER their tags to play on the servers.

We welcome all questions and comments and hope you visit us again soon.
We are Currently Recruiting!

What is OAS?

The OASCLAN is a professional online gaming eSport network. OAS is particularly dedicated to being a gaming portal for all levels of play and all players. OAS offers multiple game servers, as well as a friendly community for support and recreation. OAS was founded to provide new players and seasoned, professional gamers the ability to compete at all levels. To guarantee that the environment of play is one of competition, fun, and fair game play, it is necessary to read, understand, and play by the OAS rules and regulations. All players and teams will be expected to hold themselves to the highest standard with respect to these rules.

For more information, please continue!
The OAS Administration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 43 on May 6th 2024, 8:56 pm
Battletracker
Visitor Flags
free counters
Info / Affiliates
OAS Donations

Support Haiti!

Go down 
+3
SiteFounder
imess
OAS][Espy44
7 posters
AuthorMessage
OAS][Espy44
The OAS R2D2. Beboop beep bop!
OAS][Espy44

Number of posts : 271

Support Haiti! Empty
PostSubject: Support Haiti!   Support Haiti! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2010, 6:46 pm

Hi guys:

Maybe you guys have heard about the huge earthquake that occured in Haiti. For those of you who don't know where Haiti is, it is an island in the Caribbean and is really close to USA and my country Puerto Rico. I know this is not where I live, but this country is really devastated. It was an earthquake with a magnitude of 7.3 . It has been reported that more than 100,000 people have died or are injured (at the moment) here is a youtube video of some pictures of it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69SdYazrgrk

By the way, Obama has already sent a lot of help to them. I heard that Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie gave $1,000,000 dollars to help them. My school is recollecting water, canned food and money to send them there. I cried when I saw those videos and those pictures of those people dead and screaming for help. I just want you guys to keep them on your prayers because God will take care of it if we believe. I hope everything goes well for them.

Also, I saw a news flash saying that Cuba, the Dominican Republic AND Puerto Rico could be hit by a tsunami due to this huge earthquake. But, Puerto Rico is not much on alert, just in those other 2. Hope goes well! God, help them!
Back to top Go down
imess

Number of posts : 1316

Support Haiti! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Support Haiti!   Support Haiti! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2010, 7:35 pm

I thought robots can fly? Razz
Back to top Go down
OAS][Espy44
OAS][Espy44

Support Haiti! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Support Haiti!   Support Haiti! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2010, 7:49 pm

thats why im scared! Sad
Back to top Go down
SiteFounder

Number of posts : 2087

Support Haiti! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Support Haiti!   Support Haiti! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2010, 11:59 pm

All bullshit aside, that is absolutely horrible what has happened to this country. There is almost NO infrastructure left. The pictures on the news are enough to make one sick.
Back to top Go down
OAS][Espy44
OAS][Espy44

Support Haiti! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Support Haiti!   Support Haiti! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2010, 12:08 am

Damn, I was crying in the moment! I am right now! this is devastating! 100,000 people dead and soon an "epidemia" will occur cause of the excessive dead bodies lying around the country! Poor Haiti!
Back to top Go down
OASGSLRocket
Founder
OASGSLRocket

Number of posts : 68

Support Haiti! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Support Haiti!   Support Haiti! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2010, 3:18 am

It makes me wonder sometimes, that things in my life arnt going well at the moment, and then you open your eyes to things thats going on around the world.

Its makes my life, look like im flying high, and that im king of the world compeard to the poor people who are going threw this hard time at the present moment.

My heart gos out to all those people involved in that earthquake, and any they find some peace in this unhappy time......
Back to top Go down
OAS][JeeZus
Clanmate
OAS][JeeZus

Number of posts : 210

Support Haiti! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Support Haiti!   Support Haiti! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2010, 3:37 am

hooah to that m8. hooah to that... Sad
Back to top Go down
OAS][sdymanski
Website / Server Maintenance
OAS][sdymanski

Number of posts : 433

Support Haiti! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Support Haiti!   Support Haiti! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2010, 4:32 am

I almost cried when I saw the news Sad "Primary school with 500 kids in it collapsed, everyone died".
Back to top Go down
OAS][shprshootin
Player Admin
OAS][shprshootin

Number of posts : 287

Support Haiti! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Support Haiti!   Support Haiti! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2010, 12:53 pm

im sorry i just gotta say this and i dont mean to hurt anyones feelings for any of this im about to say cause im a good hearted person but seb u are fuckin lying i know u kinda well and u dont seem like the person to give a rats ass about somethin like 500 kids dieing in a school cause well u dont really seem to care much about anybody around u in this clan except for kissin up to the M/A's so u dont get kicked out for all the int. tk's u have done and dont lie about it cause we all know ur one of them that has dont it and im sure u will always do it and u never stay around to try and get the main server full like i and some others do........

once again im sorry if i offended anybody but all the int. tk from clan members NEEDS TO STOP (like rocket said its completely and uterly BULLSHIT)
Back to top Go down
OAS][Espy44
OAS][Espy44

Support Haiti! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Support Haiti!   Support Haiti! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2010, 2:03 pm

guys, it has been informed that another "small earth shakings" have ocurred during 5:00 AM there. It has been informed that ppl are desperate for food and water. A guy stabbed another guy because of food Sad .

On other hand, US Army troops are going there today to send help to them. It ahs been informed that almost 32M dollars have been collected worlwide to send it to Haiti. Puerto Rico is starting to do the same and will send our supplies on the weekend. Hope everything goes well there. God bless them.
Back to top Go down
OAS][sdymanski
Website / Server Maintenance
OAS][sdymanski

Number of posts : 433

Support Haiti! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Support Haiti!   Support Haiti! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2010, 6:24 pm

Espy, hope none of that disaster comes to your country Sad.
It's just horrible when everything around us collapses, and people have to fight to get their food.

Last edited by OAS][sdymanski on January 15th 2010, 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : sharp, have a problem with me use a different thread)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Support Haiti! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Support Haiti!   Support Haiti! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Support Haiti!
Page 1 of 1