Welcome to www.oasclan.com,

Currently your access is limited to a select few areas. To gain further access to our website, you must either LOGIN or REGISTER a new account. OAS Members must REGISTER their tags to play on the servers.

We welcome all questions and comments and hope you visit us again soon.
We are Currently Recruiting!

What is OAS?

The OASCLAN is a professional online gaming eSport network. OAS is particularly dedicated to being a gaming portal for all levels of play and all players. OAS offers multiple game servers, as well as a friendly community for support and recreation. OAS was founded to provide new players and seasoned, professional gamers the ability to compete at all levels. To guarantee that the environment of play is one of competition, fun, and fair game play, it is necessary to read, understand, and play by the OAS rules and regulations. All players and teams will be expected to hold themselves to the highest standard with respect to these rules.

For more information, please continue!
The OAS Administration
Welcome to www.oasclan.com,

Currently your access is limited to a select few areas. To gain further access to our website, you must either LOGIN or REGISTER a new account. OAS Members must REGISTER their tags to play on the servers.

We welcome all questions and comments and hope you visit us again soon.
We are Currently Recruiting!

What is OAS?

The OASCLAN is a professional online gaming eSport network. OAS is particularly dedicated to being a gaming portal for all levels of play and all players. OAS offers multiple game servers, as well as a friendly community for support and recreation. OAS was founded to provide new players and seasoned, professional gamers the ability to compete at all levels. To guarantee that the environment of play is one of competition, fun, and fair game play, it is necessary to read, understand, and play by the OAS rules and regulations. All players and teams will be expected to hold themselves to the highest standard with respect to these rules.

For more information, please continue!
The OAS Administration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 43 on May 6th 2024, 8:56 pm
Battletracker
Visitor Flags
free counters
Info / Affiliates
OAS Donations

Games other than America's Army

Go down 
+5
imess
SiteFounder
InsomNiac
OAS][sdymanski
9 posters

Do you want new sections opened for other games?
No
Games other than America's Army I_vote_lcap22%Games other than America's Army I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 6 ]
Don't care
Games other than America's Army I_vote_lcap26%Games other than America's Army I_vote_rcap
 26% [ 7 ]
Yes, for all Battlefield games
Games other than America's Army I_vote_lcap19%Games other than America's Army I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 5 ]
Yes, for all Call of Duty games
Games other than America's Army I_vote_lcap19%Games other than America's Army I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 5 ]
Yes, for Left for Dead
Games other than America's Army I_vote_lcap0%Games other than America's Army I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Yes, for World of Warcraft
Games other than America's Army I_vote_lcap4%Games other than America's Army I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Yes, for all Blizzard games
Games other than America's Army I_vote_lcap4%Games other than America's Army I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Yes, for all Bethesda games
Games other than America's Army I_vote_lcap0%Games other than America's Army I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Yes, for all Need for Speed games
 4% [ 1 ]
Yes, for other games (list below)
 4% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 27

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
OAS][sdymanski
Website / Server Maintenance
OAS][sdymanski

Number of posts : 433

Games other than America's Army Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games other than America's Army   Games other than America's Army I_icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2009, 11:15 pm

We don't need one. Well, at least not right now.
Back to top Go down
InsomNiac

InsomNiac

Number of posts : 332

PostSubject: Re: Games other than America's Army   Games other than America's Army I_icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2009, 11:24 pm

We dont need one yet, i do play other games besides AA but i dont think that making a forum for the other games that people play is really needed for now.
Back to top Go down
SiteFounder

Number of posts : 2087

PostSubject: Re: Games other than America's Army   Games other than America's Army I_icon_minitimeDecember 24th 2009, 12:12 am

I prefer to stick to AAO myself. I would not be opposed to expanding if that is what is decided however. (I voted "dont care")
Back to top Go down
imess

Number of posts : 1316

PostSubject: Re: Games other than America's Army   Games other than America's Army I_icon_minitimeDecember 24th 2009, 1:02 am

It's just my excuse to open a new poll Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Player Admin

Number of posts : 35

PostSubject: Re: Games other than America's Army   Games other than America's Army I_icon_minitimeDecember 24th 2009, 1:17 am

Start a poll for how many assholes I have...
Back to top Go down
OAS][sdymanski
OAS][sdymanski

PostSubject: Re: Games other than America's Army   Games other than America's Army I_icon_minitimeDecember 24th 2009, 1:21 am

Well, we have 5 people who play BF2 Demo Smile. And we don't have our own server, so we can't really issue bans...
World of Warcraft is a Blizzard game Very Happy. And I'm the only one playing Diablo at the moment so yea... no need
Back to top Go down
OAS][Discobarleuven
Senior Admin
OAS][Discobarleuven

Number of posts : 580

PostSubject: Re: Games other than America's Army   Games other than America's Army I_icon_minitimeDecember 24th 2009, 6:21 am

i think its good we open a section for all other games .
that we can share tips and tricks if someone ask for it , like cod modern warfare 2 , or even gta IV ...
Back to top Go down
SiteFounder

Number of posts : 2087

PostSubject: Re: Games other than America's Army   Games other than America's Army I_icon_minitimeDecember 24th 2009, 9:25 am

OAS][=Sgt_Fury= wrote:
Start a poll for how many assholes I have...

Its not the quantity...its the size! And you are our biggest asshole! Twisted Evil Shocked cheers
Back to top Go down
Player Admin

Number of posts : 35

PostSubject: Re: Games other than America's Army   Games other than America's Army I_icon_minitimeDecember 24th 2009, 9:30 am

No argument from me on that point. Can't fight fact.
Back to top Go down
OAS][Discobarleuven
Senior Admin
OAS][Discobarleuven

Number of posts : 580

PostSubject: Re: Games other than America's Army   Games other than America's Army I_icon_minitimeDecember 24th 2009, 11:36 am

i think that would be a tigh between soul and fury Laughing
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

Zephyr

Number of posts : 253

PostSubject: Re: Games other than America's Army   Games other than America's Army I_icon_minitimeDecember 24th 2009, 5:52 pm

it takes half an hour as it is to check the forums (id imagine even longer for MA's) so i voted no just because i dont play those games and flashing lights lure me in too well...
Back to top Go down
OAS][majorTool
Player Admin
OAS][majorTool

Number of posts : 117

PostSubject: Re: Games other than America's Army   Games other than America's Army I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2009, 12:40 am

OAS][Zephyr wrote:
it takes half an hour as it is to check the forums (id imagine even longer for MA's) so i voted no just because i dont play those games and flashing lights lure me in too well...

1/2 hour zephyr??? You must have went to the same school as my wife. Click the "view posts since last visit" link and it takes about 5 minutes.
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: Games other than America's Army   Games other than America's Army I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2009, 11:17 pm

are you serious?!?! theres a button like that?!?!
Back to top Go down
imess

Number of posts : 1316

PostSubject: Re: Games other than America's Army   Games other than America's Army I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2009, 12:23 am

Right under the trackers Zep
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: Games other than America's Army   Games other than America's Army I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2009, 2:52 pm

oh sweet! just found it thanks... that should save me some time Smile
Back to top Go down
OAS][sdymanski
OAS][sdymanski

PostSubject: Re: Games other than America's Army   Games other than America's Army I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2009, 6:12 pm

OAS][Zephyr wrote:
are you serious?!?! theres a button like that?!?!

Laughing
Back to top Go down
OAS][shprshootin
Player Admin
OAS][shprshootin

Number of posts : 287

PostSubject: Re: Games other than America's Army   Games other than America's Army I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2009, 6:32 pm

OAS][majorTool wrote:
OAS][Zephyr wrote:

1/2 hour zephyr??? You must have went to the same school as my wife. Click the "view posts since last visit" link and it takes about 5 minutes.

holy shit i didnt know there was a button like that either well that shows where i started school at lol! lol! lol! wow minnesota has a good edacation sistem and for some reason my scren alwys has thes red squigily lines under words wtf lol lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Games other than America's Army   Games other than America's Army I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Games other than America's Army
Page 1 of 1