Welcome to www.oasclan.com,

Currently your access is limited to a select few areas. To gain further access to our website, you must either LOGIN or REGISTER a new account. OAS Members must REGISTER their tags to play on the servers.

We welcome all questions and comments and hope you visit us again soon.
We are Currently Recruiting!

What is OAS?

The OASCLAN is a professional online gaming eSport network. OAS is particularly dedicated to being a gaming portal for all levels of play and all players. OAS offers multiple game servers, as well as a friendly community for support and recreation. OAS was founded to provide new players and seasoned, professional gamers the ability to compete at all levels. To guarantee that the environment of play is one of competition, fun, and fair game play, it is necessary to read, understand, and play by the OAS rules and regulations. All players and teams will be expected to hold themselves to the highest standard with respect to these rules.

For more information, please continue!
The OAS Administration
Welcome to www.oasclan.com,

Currently your access is limited to a select few areas. To gain further access to our website, you must either LOGIN or REGISTER a new account. OAS Members must REGISTER their tags to play on the servers.

We welcome all questions and comments and hope you visit us again soon.
We are Currently Recruiting!

What is OAS?

The OASCLAN is a professional online gaming eSport network. OAS is particularly dedicated to being a gaming portal for all levels of play and all players. OAS offers multiple game servers, as well as a friendly community for support and recreation. OAS was founded to provide new players and seasoned, professional gamers the ability to compete at all levels. To guarantee that the environment of play is one of competition, fun, and fair game play, it is necessary to read, understand, and play by the OAS rules and regulations. All players and teams will be expected to hold themselves to the highest standard with respect to these rules.

For more information, please continue!
The OAS Administration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 43 on May 6th 2024, 8:56 pm
Battletracker
Visitor Flags
free counters
Info / Affiliates
OAS Donations

spacedock abusing us

Go down 
+7
OAS][sdymanski
Texanman48
OAS][JeeZus
imess
SiteFounder
OAS][shprshootin
11 posters
AuthorMessage
OAS][shprshootin
Player Admin
OAS][shprshootin

Number of posts : 287

spacedock abusing us Empty
PostSubject: spacedock abusing us   spacedock abusing us I_icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2009, 5:42 pm

i kicked spacedock from the main server after he was accusing somebody of hacking and i told him to not accuse anybody of hacking then he started saying fuck off and i told him to stop he didnt so i kicked him just a warning for future references
Back to top Go down
SiteFounder

Number of posts : 2087

PostSubject: Re: spacedock abusing us   spacedock abusing us I_icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2009, 5:45 pm

Rgr. You seem to be pissing everyone off today. Did you forget to shower?
Back to top Go down
imess

Number of posts : 1316

PostSubject: Re: spacedock abusing us   spacedock abusing us I_icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2009, 5:50 pm

Nah he didn't piss off anyone. He pissed AT everyone!

lol!
Back to top Go down
OAS][shprshootin
Player Admin
OAS][shprshootin

PostSubject: Re: spacedock abusing us   spacedock abusing us I_icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2009, 6:04 pm

LMAO no soul i didnt forget
Back to top Go down
OAS][JeeZus
Clanmate
OAS][JeeZus

Number of posts : 210

PostSubject: Re: spacedock abusing us   spacedock abusing us I_icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2009, 6:43 pm

OAS][shprshootin wrote:
LMAO no soul i didnt forget

he just didnt want to
Back to top Go down
OAS][shprshootin
Player Admin
OAS][shprshootin

PostSubject: Re: spacedock abusing us   spacedock abusing us I_icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2009, 6:44 pm

shut up jeezus you were gagin on some dick on ts lol jk
Back to top Go down
OAS][JeeZus
Clanmate
OAS][JeeZus

PostSubject: Re: spacedock abusing us   spacedock abusing us I_icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2009, 6:55 pm

ur taking this shit to far...
Back to top Go down
Player Admin

Number of posts : 35

PostSubject: Re: spacedock abusing us   spacedock abusing us I_icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2009, 7:03 pm

Do you think it may be that he was also riled up by the way Fcing was done?
Back to top Go down
Player Admin

PostSubject: Re: spacedock abusing us   spacedock abusing us I_icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2009, 7:10 pm

And perhaps the shooting with binos out may have irritated some folks as well?

I like ya Sharp, but you were wrong. Own up to it, don't do it again, and let's move on. I'd apologize to him if I was you too.
Back to top Go down
imess

PostSubject: Re: spacedock abusing us   spacedock abusing us I_icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2009, 7:31 pm

So what's the full story? spacedock saw someone abusing the shooting-with-binos glitch and not happy with it? Who did that?
Back to top Go down
Player Admin

PostSubject: Re: spacedock abusing us   spacedock abusing us I_icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2009, 7:32 pm

The admin on our server at the time
Back to top Go down
imess

PostSubject: Re: spacedock abusing us   spacedock abusing us I_icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2009, 7:53 pm

Nobody should be intentionally exploiting game glitches, including but limited to rapid fire glitch, bino glitch, 255 nades glitch.

If you (in general) want to test it out, fine, but don't abuse it to your advantage.
Back to top Go down
imess

PostSubject: Re: spacedock abusing us   spacedock abusing us I_icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2009, 7:55 pm

And try to use mute first, then kick, then ban.
Back to top Go down
Player Admin

PostSubject: Re: spacedock abusing us   spacedock abusing us I_icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2009, 7:59 pm

I can't mute our own admin, nor kick, nor ban Smile
Back to top Go down
imess

PostSubject: Re: spacedock abusing us   spacedock abusing us I_icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2009, 8:02 pm

Please post member problems in the Grievances section.
Back to top Go down
Player Admin

PostSubject: Re: spacedock abusing us   spacedock abusing us I_icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2009, 8:04 pm

I just want the party involved to own up that he was wrong and then let's move on.
Back to top Go down
SiteFounder

PostSubject: Re: spacedock abusing us   spacedock abusing us I_icon_minitimeDecember 24th 2009, 9:23 am

Somehow I am just now reading this topic.

Let me say this:

If you are FC'ing in such a way that our guests cannot enjoy themselves then you will loose the right to do so.
If you are using exploits (a form of cheating by the way) on the Main Bridge server you will be asked not to return to it. The only place you should be screwing around with that stuff is on our M&M server. I'd say its ok on GoDs server too but if there were some non-OAS people playing there then it would NOT be ok. You reflect on us all when wearing the tags.

Keep in mind that tolerance for nonsense and problems is at an all time low.
Back to top Go down
Texanman48

Number of posts : 54

PostSubject: Re: spacedock abusing us   spacedock abusing us I_icon_minitimeDecember 24th 2009, 10:12 am

I agree with AA. Use mute first then kick.
Back to top Go down
OAS][sdymanski
Website / Server Maintenance
OAS][sdymanski

Number of posts : 433

PostSubject: Re: spacedock abusing us   spacedock abusing us I_icon_minitimeDecember 24th 2009, 3:51 pm

OAS][Soulman wrote:
Somehow I am just now reading this topic.

Let me say this:

If you are FC'ing in such a way that our guests cannot enjoy themselves then you will loose the right to do so.
If you are using exploits (a form of cheating by the way) on the Main Bridge server you will be asked not to return to it. The only place you should be screwing around with that stuff is on our M&M server. I'd say its ok on GoDs server too but if there were some non-OAS people playing there then it would NOT be ok. You reflect on us all when wearing the tags.

Keep in mind that tolerance for nonsense and problems is at an all time low.

Agreed with Soul, it is very important for guests to enjoy their stay.
Btw, could we have OAS Madness back? It was quiet fun Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
InsomNiac

InsomNiac

Number of posts : 332

PostSubject: Re: spacedock abusing us   spacedock abusing us I_icon_minitimeDecember 24th 2009, 4:01 pm

What/who is OAS Madness?
Back to top Go down
OAS][shprshootin
Player Admin
OAS][shprshootin

PostSubject: Re: spacedock abusing us   spacedock abusing us I_icon_minitimeDecember 24th 2009, 5:10 pm

wasn't OAS madness a round where we fc every 30 seconds with a new and higher power gun?
Back to top Go down
OAS][Mack
ACP Moderator
OAS][Mack

Number of posts : 532

PostSubject: Re: spacedock abusing us   spacedock abusing us I_icon_minitimeDecember 24th 2009, 5:28 pm

OAS X-tream FCing I think we called it... Or something else..but not madness.We had some admins go a bit oveboard with that one.
Back to top Go down
http://www.oasclan.com
OAS][sdymanski
OAS][sdymanski

PostSubject: Re: spacedock abusing us   spacedock abusing us I_icon_minitimeDecember 24th 2009, 7:30 pm

I'm pretty sure it was madness. We fced every 30 seconds with different gun, not necessarily more powerful.
Pretty much you stayed zoomed with the weapon you liked, Or didn't zoom hoping for better weapon and got m9 Smile.
Back to top Go down
imess

PostSubject: Re: spacedock abusing us   spacedock abusing us I_icon_minitimeDecember 24th 2009, 7:37 pm

Or just drop and collect nades Smile
Back to top Go down
SiteFounder

PostSubject: Re: spacedock abusing us   spacedock abusing us I_icon_minitimeDecember 24th 2009, 11:15 pm

You got it all wrong!

It was OaS InSaNiTy !!
Back to top Go down
OAS][majorTool
Player Admin
OAS][majorTool

Number of posts : 117

PostSubject: Re: spacedock abusing us   spacedock abusing us I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2009, 12:36 am

yes Insanity.
Back to top Go down
OAS][sdymanski
OAS][sdymanski

PostSubject: Re: spacedock abusing us   spacedock abusing us I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2009, 1:24 am

OAS][Soulman wrote:
You got it all wrong!

It was OaS InSaNiTy !!

Can we have it back Very Happy?
Back to top Go down
OAS][JeeZus
Clanmate
OAS][JeeZus

PostSubject: Re: spacedock abusing us   spacedock abusing us I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2009, 2:25 am

i thought it was OaS CrAzY RoUnD? atleast that was what it was when i was on haha. jager HATED it.
Back to top Go down
OAS][Mack
ACP Moderator
OAS][Mack

Number of posts : 532

PostSubject: Re: spacedock abusing us   spacedock abusing us I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2009, 1:21 pm

OAS][Soulman wrote:
You got it all wrong!

It was OaS InSaNiTy !!

BLAHHHH how could I forget that!?!?! I used to do those all the time. Put up a big admin said that says"OaS iNsanITy Round." Then force random weapons.
Back to top Go down
http://www.oasclan.com
OAS][sdymanski
OAS][sdymanski

PostSubject: Re: spacedock abusing us   spacedock abusing us I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2009, 7:09 pm

Who cares what it's called. Let's have it back Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
OAS][Espy44
The OAS R2D2. Beboop beep bop!
OAS][Espy44

Number of posts : 271

PostSubject: Re: spacedock abusing us   spacedock abusing us I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2009, 1:56 am

yes, it would be fun!
Back to top Go down
SiteFounder

PostSubject: Re: spacedock abusing us   spacedock abusing us I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2009, 11:07 am

This is one of those things that in the past only Main Admins did. Before we decide if we are going to do it again the Main Admins need to discuss it. I have seen it done in such a way that it was a complete pain in the butt.

We will get back to this topic soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: spacedock abusing us   spacedock abusing us I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

spacedock abusing us
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public Matters :: Server Comments :: Wall of Shame and Ban Appeals-
Jump to: