Welcome to www.oasclan.com,

Currently your access is limited to a select few areas. To gain further access to our website, you must either LOGIN or REGISTER a new account. OAS Members must REGISTER their tags to play on the servers.

We welcome all questions and comments and hope you visit us again soon.
We are Currently Recruiting!

What is OAS?

The OASCLAN is a professional online gaming eSport network. OAS is particularly dedicated to being a gaming portal for all levels of play and all players. OAS offers multiple game servers, as well as a friendly community for support and recreation. OAS was founded to provide new players and seasoned, professional gamers the ability to compete at all levels. To guarantee that the environment of play is one of competition, fun, and fair game play, it is necessary to read, understand, and play by the OAS rules and regulations. All players and teams will be expected to hold themselves to the highest standard with respect to these rules.

For more information, please continue!
The OAS Administration
Welcome to www.oasclan.com,

Currently your access is limited to a select few areas. To gain further access to our website, you must either LOGIN or REGISTER a new account. OAS Members must REGISTER their tags to play on the servers.

We welcome all questions and comments and hope you visit us again soon.
We are Currently Recruiting!

What is OAS?

The OASCLAN is a professional online gaming eSport network. OAS is particularly dedicated to being a gaming portal for all levels of play and all players. OAS offers multiple game servers, as well as a friendly community for support and recreation. OAS was founded to provide new players and seasoned, professional gamers the ability to compete at all levels. To guarantee that the environment of play is one of competition, fun, and fair game play, it is necessary to read, understand, and play by the OAS rules and regulations. All players and teams will be expected to hold themselves to the highest standard with respect to these rules.

For more information, please continue!
The OAS Administration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 43 on May 6th 2024, 8:56 pm
Battletracker
Visitor Flags
free counters
Info / Affiliates
OAS Donations

.ice.Hawk teamkiller

Go down 
+2
imess
OAS][Arctic!!
6 posters
AuthorMessage
OAS][Arctic!!
Clanmate

Number of posts : 10

.ice.Hawk teamkiller Empty
PostSubject: .ice.Hawk teamkiller   .ice.Hawk teamkiller I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2009, 3:13 pm

Hi,

Can someone please check the log on our server? The guy .ice.Hawk teamkilled me twice and I would like him to get warned or banned.

The timing of the actions was 200-12-09, CET 19:08.

Just Hate that.

Have fun fellows
Arctic
Back to top Go down
imess

Number of posts : 1316

PostSubject: Re: .ice.Hawk teamkiller   .ice.Hawk teamkiller I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2009, 3:17 pm

With what weapon?
Back to top Go down
OAS][Arctic!!
Clanmate

PostSubject: Re: .ice.Hawk teamkiller   .ice.Hawk teamkiller I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2009, 10:06 am

First a nade and then AR.
Back to top Go down
OAS][Espy44
The OAS R2D2. Beboop beep bop!
OAS][Espy44

Number of posts : 271

PostSubject: Re: .ice.Hawk teamkiller   .ice.Hawk teamkiller I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2009, 12:21 pm

maybe it wasnt int! AR could be a bad spam! but, u need to evaluate him!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .ice.Hawk teamkiller   .ice.Hawk teamkiller I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2009, 12:30 pm

i'll check the log tonight
and post here
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .ice.Hawk teamkiller   .ice.Hawk teamkiller I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2009, 10:10 pm

hmmm was 2009 12 19 LOL
so i had to search on all the chat logs !!!!!!

(== ps: Arctic THANKS TO U MATE: always hello when u join the server, goodbye when u leave and sorry when u tk ==)

20091219:100132 (MT: 6:14): System (System): .ice.Hawk Attacked Teammate OAS][Arctic!!!
20091219:100210 (MT: 6:58): OAS][Arctic!! (Team:1) (TeamSay): ice you're close to get banned
20091219:100217 (MT: 6:52): OAS][Arctic!! (Team:1) (TeamSay): don't do that again
20091219:100226 (MT: 6:43): System (System): .ice.Hawk Attacked Teammate OAS][Arctic!!!
20091219:100227 (MT: 6:42): OAS][Arctic!! (Team:1) (TeamSay): no g, ok
20091219:100234 (MT: 6:34): ={SSG}=^m4DsN1P3r^ (Team:0) (Say): pete dont tk
20091219:100234 (MT: 6:34): ={SSG}=^m4DsN1P3r^ (Team:0) (Say): pete dont tk
20091219:100243 (MT: 6:25): System (System): OAS][Arctic!! has left the server.
20091219:100513 (MT: 6:21): System (System): OAS][Arctic!! has entered the server and is waiting for PB authorization.
20091219:100514 (MT: 6:20): System (System): OAS][Arctic!! is awaiting account authorization to play.
20091219:100516 (MT: 6:18): System (System): OAS][Arctic!! has successfully joined the server.
20091219:100517 (MT: 6:17): .ice.Hawk (Team:0) (Radio): no g on def
20091219:101315 (MT: 6:34): System (DeathMessage):Player ".ice.Hawk" killed self
20091219:101315 (MT: 6:34): System (System): .ice.Hawk has left the server.
Back to top Go down
OAS][Bosco
ACP Moderator
OAS][Bosco

Number of posts : 532

PostSubject: Re: .ice.Hawk teamkiller   .ice.Hawk teamkiller I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2009, 10:19 pm

my question is what's the "no g on def" phrase?
Back to top Go down
InsomNiac

InsomNiac

Number of posts : 332

PostSubject: Re: .ice.Hawk teamkiller   .ice.Hawk teamkiller I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2009, 11:10 pm

I still think that we should have a zero tolerance policy for tk'ers they just ruin the game completely. It's people like him that make me not want to play AA anymore, they TK and leave just for the hell of it.

I think that once a person TK's once and is warned and does something bad again they should be banned for at least a month.

A Kick for a few mins does not send the message of ''grow the hell up''. Thats just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
OAS][Bosco
ACP Moderator
OAS][Bosco

PostSubject: Re: .ice.Hawk teamkiller   .ice.Hawk teamkiller I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2009, 11:33 pm

1. If the tk'er leaves after the tk, then I always call it intentional and report it here.

2. They recieve a warning and if offence repeated, then 24 hour ban to allow for PSA to asses.
Back to top Go down
InsomNiac

InsomNiac

Number of posts : 332

PostSubject: Re: .ice.Hawk teamkiller   .ice.Hawk teamkiller I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2009, 11:44 pm

I dont think that there should be any discussion about it, its simple. You TK on purpose, you get banned.
Back to top Go down
OAS][sdymanski
Website / Server Maintenance
OAS][sdymanski

Number of posts : 433

PostSubject: Re: .ice.Hawk teamkiller   .ice.Hawk teamkiller I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2009, 12:33 am

OAS][Bosco wrote:
1. If the tk'er leaves after the tk, then I always call it intentional and report it here.

2. They recieve a warning and if offence repeated, then 24 hour ban to allow for PSA to asses.

Sometimes they want to avoid ROE
Back to top Go down
OAS][Bosco
ACP Moderator
OAS][Bosco

PostSubject: Re: .ice.Hawk teamkiller   .ice.Hawk teamkiller I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2009, 11:40 am

That's why they leave...
Back to top Go down
OAS][Arctic!!
Clanmate

PostSubject: Re: .ice.Hawk teamkiller   .ice.Hawk teamkiller I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2009, 1:59 pm

Thanks =SP[FR] for your help.

I noticed I wrote the wrong date.

Thanks guys
Arctic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .ice.Hawk teamkiller   .ice.Hawk teamkiller I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.ice.Hawk teamkiller
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum