Welcome to www.oasclan.com,

Currently your access is limited to a select few areas. To gain further access to our website, you must either LOGIN or REGISTER a new account. OAS Members must REGISTER their tags to play on the servers.

We welcome all questions and comments and hope you visit us again soon.
We are Currently Recruiting!

What is OAS?

The OASCLAN is a professional online gaming eSport network. OAS is particularly dedicated to being a gaming portal for all levels of play and all players. OAS offers multiple game servers, as well as a friendly community for support and recreation. OAS was founded to provide new players and seasoned, professional gamers the ability to compete at all levels. To guarantee that the environment of play is one of competition, fun, and fair game play, it is necessary to read, understand, and play by the OAS rules and regulations. All players and teams will be expected to hold themselves to the highest standard with respect to these rules.

For more information, please continue!
The OAS Administration
Welcome to www.oasclan.com,

Currently your access is limited to a select few areas. To gain further access to our website, you must either LOGIN or REGISTER a new account. OAS Members must REGISTER their tags to play on the servers.

We welcome all questions and comments and hope you visit us again soon.
We are Currently Recruiting!

What is OAS?

The OASCLAN is a professional online gaming eSport network. OAS is particularly dedicated to being a gaming portal for all levels of play and all players. OAS offers multiple game servers, as well as a friendly community for support and recreation. OAS was founded to provide new players and seasoned, professional gamers the ability to compete at all levels. To guarantee that the environment of play is one of competition, fun, and fair game play, it is necessary to read, understand, and play by the OAS rules and regulations. All players and teams will be expected to hold themselves to the highest standard with respect to these rules.

For more information, please continue!
The OAS Administration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 43 on May 6th 2024, 8:56 pm
Battletracker
Visitor Flags
free counters
Info / Affiliates
OAS Donations

={SSG}= vs. OAS

Go down 
+17
OAS][shprshootin
elmetedor
Beany21
OAS][andreandrw
SiteFounder
Zephyr
OAS][Mack
Zizix
InsomNiac
Pino
sweetind
OAS][JeeZus
OASGSLRocket
imess
OAS][Espy44
Metroid
OAS][Bosco
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
OAS][shprshootin
Player Admin
OAS][shprshootin

Number of posts : 287

={SSG}= vs. OAS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ={SSG}= vs. OAS   ={SSG}= vs. OAS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2009, 3:24 pm

put me on reserve to cause what day is it for the U.S.A PLZ is it friday or saturday
Back to top Go down
Metroid
The Devil Girl
Metroid

Number of posts : 335

PostSubject: Re: ={SSG}= vs. OAS   ={SSG}= vs. OAS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2009, 3:41 pm

It's on Saturday, 8:00pm GMT +-0!!

It's On saturday for the USA, too!

Reading the 1st Post would be usefull....
Back to top Go down
http://www.oasclan.com
OAS][shprshootin
Player Admin
OAS][shprshootin

PostSubject: Re: ={SSG}= vs. OAS   ={SSG}= vs. OAS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2009, 3:44 pm

LMAO i did but the countdown clock says 4 DAYS and its monday here and that would be friday in 4 days
Back to top Go down
Metroid
The Devil Girl
Metroid

PostSubject: Re: ={SSG}= vs. OAS   ={SSG}= vs. OAS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2009, 4:04 pm

Look at the hours lol, for me it would be Staurday now.

It's 20:00, 8pm...
In 4 Days and nearly 5 hours it will be 1am?! hmm....lol in think the timer is incorrect
Back to top Go down
ms.smith

ms.smith

Number of posts : 47

PostSubject: Re: ={SSG}= vs. OAS   ={SSG}= vs. OAS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2009, 4:06 pm

I wiill be in war clan:P
PLeas let me in and let me own
Back to top Go down
OAS][shprshootin
Player Admin
OAS][shprshootin

PostSubject: Re: ={SSG}= vs. OAS   ={SSG}= vs. OAS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2009, 4:09 pm

LMAO for me it would be friday at 5 p.m. lol soooooo reserve still cause if it is friday i know i can make it but idk for how long
Back to top Go down
Metroid
The Devil Girl
Metroid

PostSubject: Re: ={SSG}= vs. OAS   ={SSG}= vs. OAS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2009, 5:17 pm

I doesnt matter wich day it is, i have time on Friday 8:00pm and saturday 8pm
Back to top Go down
SiteFounder

Number of posts : 2087

PostSubject: Re: ={SSG}= vs. OAS   ={SSG}= vs. OAS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2009, 7:01 pm

Please try to understand that when a time is set for GMT that YOUR time will be different unless you live in GMT. That is why you need to go to the time zone converter button in the OAS Toolbox at the left of your screen. Figure out what that time converts to for YOU.
This is always a problem for us and I'm not quite sure why. When the clan war is set for 8pm GMT+0 it is impossible for it to be 8pm everywhere on the globe at the same time.
Back to top Go down
OAS][Bosco
ACP Moderator
OAS][Bosco

Number of posts : 532

PostSubject: Re: ={SSG}= vs. OAS   ={SSG}= vs. OAS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2009, 8:44 pm

Rosters are updated.
Back to top Go down
OAS][sdymanski
Website / Server Maintenance
OAS][sdymanski

Number of posts : 433

PostSubject: Re: ={SSG}= vs. OAS   ={SSG}= vs. OAS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2009, 8:53 pm

Sunday 8am :O... Put me on reserve list
Back to top Go down
OASGSLRocket
Founder
OASGSLRocket

Number of posts : 68

PostSubject: Re: ={SSG}= vs. OAS   ={SSG}= vs. OAS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2009, 3:12 am

Hey , i just found out i might have to work when the clan wars on, so ill pull out know ,just incase i wont be able to make it, so you can find a replacement for me insteed of leaving it to the last minute ok.......................
Back to top Go down
Metroid
The Devil Girl
Metroid

PostSubject: Re: ={SSG}= vs. OAS   ={SSG}= vs. OAS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2009, 9:55 am

The 1st out of the Reserve List will play then... If youre not here Rocket
Back to top Go down
OAS][Bosco
ACP Moderator
OAS][Bosco

PostSubject: Re: ={SSG}= vs. OAS   ={SSG}= vs. OAS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2009, 9:59 am

That would be me ={SSG}= vs. OAS - Page 2 Icon_biggrin (put myself there cuz I've played in the last 3 wars, but the people behind me in the reserve list may not be able to make it so I'll play and FC)
Back to top Go down
OAS][shprshootin
Player Admin
OAS][shprshootin

PostSubject: Re: ={SSG}= vs. OAS   ={SSG}= vs. OAS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2009, 1:59 pm

sorry guys pull me off reserve i gotta go fuckin Christmas shopping Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad ={SSG}= vs. OAS - Page 2 72286
Back to top Go down
Metroid
The Devil Girl
Metroid

PostSubject: Re: ={SSG}= vs. OAS   ={SSG}= vs. OAS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2009, 2:40 pm

Hooah ^^ Got my last today shpr have fun ^^
Back to top Go down
OAS][shprshootin
Player Admin
OAS][shprshootin

PostSubject: Re: ={SSG}= vs. OAS   ={SSG}= vs. OAS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2009, 2:43 pm

lol what u mean met u already opened all ur stuff???
Back to top Go down
Metroid
The Devil Girl
Metroid

PostSubject: Re: ={SSG}= vs. OAS   ={SSG}= vs. OAS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2009, 2:52 pm

Nah bought everything whats needed that i mean
Back to top Go down
OAS][shprshootin
Player Admin
OAS][shprshootin

PostSubject: Re: ={SSG}= vs. OAS   ={SSG}= vs. OAS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2009, 2:54 pm

ahhhhhhh ok lol i gotta buy stuff for my dad and mom then im done
Back to top Go down
OAS][Bosco
ACP Moderator
OAS][Bosco

PostSubject: Re: ={SSG}= vs. OAS   ={SSG}= vs. OAS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2009, 6:09 pm

Don't worry shrp, with your spot on the reserve list you wouldn't even make it the the primary roster. (not to be hateful but the order it goes in says that) ={SSG}= vs. OAS - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
OAS][shprshootin
Player Admin
OAS][shprshootin

PostSubject: Re: ={SSG}= vs. OAS   ={SSG}= vs. OAS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2009, 3:37 pm

just wanna say good luck to everybody and have fun and hope we can win Very Happy GOOD LUCK!!!!!!! ={SSG}= vs. OAS - Page 2 877226 :winner:
Back to top Go down
OAS][Discobarleuven
Senior Admin
OAS][Discobarleuven

Number of posts : 580

PostSubject: Re: ={SSG}= vs. OAS   ={SSG}= vs. OAS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2009, 10:42 am

damn wanted to play too ={SSG}= vs. OAS - Page 2 72286
Back to top Go down
OAS][Bosco
ACP Moderator
OAS][Bosco

PostSubject: Re: ={SSG}= vs. OAS   ={SSG}= vs. OAS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2009, 11:15 am

Disco, YOU STIL CAN !!! Take my spot if you want, I've played in the last 3 wars. Let me know buddy. ={SSG}= vs. OAS - Page 2 Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
imess

Number of posts : 1316

PostSubject: Re: ={SSG}= vs. OAS   ={SSG}= vs. OAS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2009, 1:23 pm

Oh I just remember, once the server is in tournament mode, only server admins (not player admins) can login as admin. That means Bosco you won't be able to FC.

So yes we will at least need Disco or SPFR or Soul to spectate to FC...
Back to top Go down
OAS][Bosco
ACP Moderator
OAS][Bosco

PostSubject: Re: ={SSG}= vs. OAS   ={SSG}= vs. OAS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2009, 2:00 pm

Will send a pm to all three of them
Back to top Go down
imess

PostSubject: Re: ={SSG}= vs. OAS   ={SSG}= vs. OAS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2009, 4:56 pm

OAS password: oashooah
SSG password: yesssg
Back to top Go down
OAS][Bosco
ACP Moderator
OAS][Bosco

PostSubject: Re: ={SSG}= vs. OAS   ={SSG}= vs. OAS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2009, 4:57 pm

Somebody tell them on the server RIGHT NOW thank you
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

Zephyr

Number of posts : 253

PostSubject: Re: ={SSG}= vs. OAS   ={SSG}= vs. OAS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2009, 5:28 pm

we win! the final score was 4 to 0 (imess set up weird Smile)

Last edited by OAS][Zephyr on December 19th 2009, 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
imess

PostSubject: Re: ={SSG}= vs. OAS   ={SSG}= vs. OAS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2009, 5:29 pm

we won 4:0
Back to top Go down
OAS][Bosco
ACP Moderator
OAS][Bosco

PostSubject: Re: ={SSG}= vs. OAS   ={SSG}= vs. OAS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2009, 7:03 pm

Ya we won here ( the real clan war) but then we went to their server where we lost 15-1 and according to Metroid, Espy, and I, IT WAS COMPLETE BULL.
Back to top Go down
elmetedor

elmetedor

Number of posts : 32

PostSubject: Re: ={SSG}= vs. OAS   ={SSG}= vs. OAS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2009, 7:45 pm

lol put me in
Back to top Go down
imess

PostSubject: Re: ={SSG}= vs. OAS   ={SSG}= vs. OAS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2009, 7:57 pm

No Bosco, on their server we first lost 14-0, then we won the last 2, so final score was 14-2.
First 3 rounds were 7v5 (us), all SVDs + auto reload (yes lame)
Then 6v4 (us), normal weapons + no smoke
Back to top Go down
OAS][Espy44
The OAS R2D2. Beboop beep bop!
OAS][Espy44

Number of posts : 271

PostSubject: Re: ={SSG}= vs. OAS   ={SSG}= vs. OAS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2009, 9:14 pm

yes! it was fun, but it was BS! i have my reasons!
Back to top Go down
OAS][sdymanski
Website / Server Maintenance
OAS][sdymanski

Number of posts : 433

PostSubject: Re: ={SSG}= vs. OAS   ={SSG}= vs. OAS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2009, 9:15 pm

wow, what a noobs... no smoke and auto reload?
Back to top Go down
OAS][Bosco
ACP Moderator
OAS][Bosco

PostSubject: Re: ={SSG}= vs. OAS   ={SSG}= vs. OAS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2009, 10:19 pm

we can accuse them of so many hacks that we literally witness through being killed.

Examples:

I go out of defence tower with sniper and already I'm red from spam shots.

We spawn out on assult and in like 30 seconds they're at assult truck, wtf?

(We literally spent the defence rounds camping in the bunker of the hills.)

Here's a good one, espy is behind boxes in tower and he's hit with 2 bullets not from the door or tunnel.
Back to top Go down
OAS][Espy44
The OAS R2D2. Beboop beep bop!
OAS][Espy44

Number of posts : 271

PostSubject: Re: ={SSG}= vs. OAS   ={SSG}= vs. OAS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2009, 10:25 pm

OAS][Bosco wrote:
we can accuse them of so many hacks that we literally witness through being killed.

Examples:

Here's a good one, espy is behind boxes in tower and he's hit with 2 bullets not from the door or tunnel.

Im still in shock for that one!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ={SSG}= vs. OAS   ={SSG}= vs. OAS - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

={SSG}= vs. OAS
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public Matters :: Clan Wars-
Jump to: