Welcome to www.oasclan.com,

Currently your access is limited to a select few areas. To gain further access to our website, you must either LOGIN or REGISTER a new account. OAS Members must REGISTER their tags to play on the servers.

We welcome all questions and comments and hope you visit us again soon.
We are Currently Recruiting!

What is OAS?

The OASCLAN is a professional online gaming eSport network. OAS is particularly dedicated to being a gaming portal for all levels of play and all players. OAS offers multiple game servers, as well as a friendly community for support and recreation. OAS was founded to provide new players and seasoned, professional gamers the ability to compete at all levels. To guarantee that the environment of play is one of competition, fun, and fair game play, it is necessary to read, understand, and play by the OAS rules and regulations. All players and teams will be expected to hold themselves to the highest standard with respect to these rules.

For more information, please continue!
The OAS Administration
Welcome to www.oasclan.com,

Currently your access is limited to a select few areas. To gain further access to our website, you must either LOGIN or REGISTER a new account. OAS Members must REGISTER their tags to play on the servers.

We welcome all questions and comments and hope you visit us again soon.
We are Currently Recruiting!

What is OAS?

The OASCLAN is a professional online gaming eSport network. OAS is particularly dedicated to being a gaming portal for all levels of play and all players. OAS offers multiple game servers, as well as a friendly community for support and recreation. OAS was founded to provide new players and seasoned, professional gamers the ability to compete at all levels. To guarantee that the environment of play is one of competition, fun, and fair game play, it is necessary to read, understand, and play by the OAS rules and regulations. All players and teams will be expected to hold themselves to the highest standard with respect to these rules.

For more information, please continue!
The OAS Administration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 43 on May 6th 2024, 8:56 pm
Battletracker
Visitor Flags
free counters
Info / Affiliates
OAS Donations

-z-a-k-k- app.

Go down 
+2
SiteFounder
z-a-k-k
6 posters
AuthorMessage
z-a-k-k

Number of posts : 2

-z-a-k-k- app. Empty
PostSubject: -z-a-k-k- app.   -z-a-k-k- app. I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2009, 10:57 pm

#1 Your REAL Name: zakk

#2 Age: 13

#3 AA Username [Very Important] Exact Spelling: -z-a-k-k-

#4 Country (and STATE if applicable): USA -rhode island

#5 Email: n/a

#6 Skype: nope

#7 What you expect/wish from the clan: fun

#8 When you are normally on: (GMT + / - ): (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

#9 Which OAS members have you played with: none micky was on my account when i played

#10 Do you have TeamSpeak? If not, will you? probably

#11 Previous Clans [Links to Websites] For Cheat Referance: just created account

#12 Other Info: im lonsmickys brother
Back to top Go down
SiteFounder

Number of posts : 2087

-z-a-k-k- app. Empty
PostSubject: Re: -z-a-k-k- app.   -z-a-k-k- app. I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2009, 5:47 pm

OAS][Lonsmicky 's brother. I'll open the vote in the officers area.

Micky, I'd like to see and hear him playing before I cast a blind vote. The only person I've seen use this account is you.

Background Search for : 83722c8b065f10c5d630b7b767bf3b8c

1 IP's checked for accounts
Quote :

2 GUID's checked for bans and kicks
Quote :

4c898f87108e4e695f9d17bffd4893b6
83722c8b065f10c5d630b7b767bf3b8c

9 Player Names found in history
Quote :

=[BeL]=LdrLonsmicky
infurno77
Lonsmicky
OAS][lonsmicky
TAW_lonsmicky
[.BB.]lonsmicky
[I-SDS]Micky
{5-AP}lonsmicky
-z-a-k-k-

0 Accounts found banned in players history
Quote :

None Found

6 Kicks found in players history
Quote :
06.24.2007 20:10:49 4c898f87108e4e695f9d17bffd4893b6System/GSMSLibrary.dll (len=2048)
06.24.2007 20:51:54 4c898f87108e4e695f9d17bffd4893b6System/GSMSLibrary.dll (len=2048)
06.24.2007 22:41:46 4c898f87108e4e695f9d17bffd4893b6System/GSMSLibrary.dll (len=256)
06.26.2007 21:13:22 4c898f87108e4e695f9d17bffd4893b6System/GSMSLibrary.dll (len=2048)
07.24.2007 14:14:35 4c898f87108e4e695f9d17bffd4893b6System/GSMSLibrary.dll (len=2048)
11.16.2006 12:30:29 4c898f87108e4e695f9d17bffd4893b6a-weaponsus.ukx

Quote :

The above Player Background report generated by Airdale Ops Network, All Rights Reserved
You can run but you can't hide.
All information from this BackGround Report is Property of the Airdale Ops Network, any Public Posting of this information requires that this Copyright follows the report.

Quote :

Disclaimer: Results from this Background check are done via IP address, all results should be confirmed with AON if suspicious information is found
Back to top Go down
OAS][JeeZus
Clanmate
OAS][JeeZus

Number of posts : 210

-z-a-k-k- app. Empty
PostSubject: Re: -z-a-k-k- app.   -z-a-k-k- app. I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2009, 6:46 pm

no prob soul im not gunna let him put on the tags till he downloaded the game on his own computer, AND played WITH you guys or us
i'll have him with us when hes at my house on TS.
Back to top Go down
SiteFounder

-z-a-k-k- app. Empty
PostSubject: Re: -z-a-k-k- app.   -z-a-k-k- app. I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2009, 7:11 pm

Rgr...sounds good. Nobody should be putting tags on until they are told it is ok from an OFFICER or MAIN ADMIN. Playing when any of the Officers are online or on TS is the best way to speed the process up.
Back to top Go down
OAS][JeeZus
Clanmate
OAS][JeeZus

-z-a-k-k- app. Empty
PostSubject: Re: -z-a-k-k- app.   -z-a-k-k- app. I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2009, 7:23 pm

the problem is i see him on a minimum basis...
this could be an issue.
BUT. im giving him the link 2 the website and the downloads
he doesnt have a mic so ill try to get him one... possibly like mine just to piss you guys off
he might be able 2 play with us by this weekend
Back to top Go down
OAS][Turbinstein
Clanmate
OAS][Turbinstein

Number of posts : 23

-z-a-k-k- app. Empty
PostSubject: Re: -z-a-k-k- app.   -z-a-k-k- app. I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2009, 11:15 pm

Micky i dunno ur bro, but if he is like U, is a little less hate-able, lol! scratch JK, that word doesn't even exist, and I'll support him if he deserves it.
Back to top Go down
z-a-k-k

Number of posts : 2

-z-a-k-k- app. Empty
PostSubject: Re: -z-a-k-k- app.   -z-a-k-k- app. I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 8:38 pm

am i in or a no-go
Back to top Go down
SiteFounder

-z-a-k-k- app. Empty
PostSubject: Re: -z-a-k-k- app.   -z-a-k-k- app. I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 8:56 pm

Zakk, the only time I've seen you is in the video of your brother trying to burn you alive. (VERY poor judgment in my opinion)
Now, I have not had the time to play lately so I may have missed you on the server, but I do not see why we can not get BiKeR to process your app. I suggest that you spend as much time on the server as you can so we can really make an informed judgment.

As always, TeamSpeak is the BEST way to "get your foot in the door". Dont be shy because of the different ages and countries of origin. We are all abnormal people.
Back to top Go down
imess

Number of posts : 1316

-z-a-k-k- app. Empty
PostSubject: Re: -z-a-k-k- app.   -z-a-k-k- app. I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 9:04 pm

Micky, is Zakk your twin brother? You're both 13...
Back to top Go down
OAS][JeeZus
Clanmate
OAS][JeeZus

-z-a-k-k- app. Empty
PostSubject: Re: -z-a-k-k- app.   -z-a-k-k- app. I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 9:05 pm

hes my step brother, i just got lucky and it just so happens hes my age
Back to top Go down
OAS][JeeZus
Clanmate
OAS][JeeZus

-z-a-k-k- app. Empty
PostSubject: Re: -z-a-k-k- app.   -z-a-k-k- app. I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 10:07 pm

i was there when he played with disco, rocket, biker and a few others
he TKed biker with a rocket backblast lol
Back to top Go down
OAS][BiKeR
Senior Admin
OAS][BiKeR

Number of posts : 656

-z-a-k-k- app. Empty
PostSubject: Re: -z-a-k-k- app.   -z-a-k-k- app. I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2009, 3:47 am

lol yup I remember that.
Back to top Go down
OAS][JeeZus
Clanmate
OAS][JeeZus

-z-a-k-k- app. Empty
PostSubject: Re: -z-a-k-k- app.   -z-a-k-k- app. I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2009, 4:57 pm

so u gunna process his app?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

-z-a-k-k- app. Empty
PostSubject: Re: -z-a-k-k- app.   -z-a-k-k- app. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-z-a-k-k- app.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Clan OAS :: Join OAS :: Applications Denied-
Jump to: