Welcome to www.oasclan.com,

Currently your access is limited to a select few areas. To gain further access to our website, you must either LOGIN or REGISTER a new account. OAS Members must REGISTER their tags to play on the servers.

We welcome all questions and comments and hope you visit us again soon.
We are Currently Recruiting!

What is OAS?

The OASCLAN is a professional online gaming eSport network. OAS is particularly dedicated to being a gaming portal for all levels of play and all players. OAS offers multiple game servers, as well as a friendly community for support and recreation. OAS was founded to provide new players and seasoned, professional gamers the ability to compete at all levels. To guarantee that the environment of play is one of competition, fun, and fair game play, it is necessary to read, understand, and play by the OAS rules and regulations. All players and teams will be expected to hold themselves to the highest standard with respect to these rules.

For more information, please continue!
The OAS Administration
Welcome to www.oasclan.com,

Currently your access is limited to a select few areas. To gain further access to our website, you must either LOGIN or REGISTER a new account. OAS Members must REGISTER their tags to play on the servers.

We welcome all questions and comments and hope you visit us again soon.
We are Currently Recruiting!

What is OAS?

The OASCLAN is a professional online gaming eSport network. OAS is particularly dedicated to being a gaming portal for all levels of play and all players. OAS offers multiple game servers, as well as a friendly community for support and recreation. OAS was founded to provide new players and seasoned, professional gamers the ability to compete at all levels. To guarantee that the environment of play is one of competition, fun, and fair game play, it is necessary to read, understand, and play by the OAS rules and regulations. All players and teams will be expected to hold themselves to the highest standard with respect to these rules.

For more information, please continue!
The OAS Administration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 43 on May 6th 2024, 8:56 pm
Battletracker
Visitor Flags
free counters
Info / Affiliates
OAS Donations

BAN THIS PLAYER

Go down 
+3
OAS][Bosco
OAS][Mack
=}F.F.F{=Helmich
7 posters
AuthorMessage
=}F.F.F{=Helmich

Number of posts : 15

BAN THIS PLAYER Empty
PostSubject: BAN THIS PLAYER   BAN THIS PLAYER I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2009, 11:00 pm

Hello OAS guys !
=}F.F.F{=Helmich here.

We have had a player with a clean BG on our server wich was making incredible shots...
His SS are black or clean. (I posted all information in -ACI- already)
Also this youtube video I Found.

https://www.youtube.com/user/soheil308#p/a/u/0/NEbbg9W16yk

From the middel to the end of the video you can see in top left he recorded this video on your server!
Cause I see OAS Admins there. So he playing and cheating on your server, and recorded it and posted it on youtube.

Just wanted to help you guys, BAN THIS PLAYER !!

Name: compare...
GUID: A3A06CF3F0826599A1C49653ED3CDEF5
IP: 92.19.9.26
MAC: Unknown

1st. ACI LINK:
http://www.anticheatinc.net/forums/showthread.php?t=63059

2nd. ACI LINK:
http://www.anticheatinc.net/forums/showthread.php?t=62993

Regards,
=}F.F.F{=Helmich
Back to top Go down

BAN THIS PLAYER Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAN THIS PLAYER   BAN THIS PLAYER I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2009, 11:10 pm

already ban from our server
thx mate
hooah
Back to top Go down
OAS][Mack
ACP Moderator
OAS][Mack

Number of posts : 532

BAN THIS PLAYER Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAN THIS PLAYER   BAN THIS PLAYER I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2009, 11:13 pm

Keep post this stuff here though! esspecially the vids!
Back to top Go down
http://www.oasclan.com
=}F.F.F{=Helmich

Number of posts : 15

BAN THIS PLAYER Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAN THIS PLAYER   BAN THIS PLAYER I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2009, 11:18 pm

His youtube account has got more vid's......
I quess his 'youtube-friends' have also vid's....
Back to top Go down
OAS][Bosco
ACP Moderator
OAS][Bosco

BAN THIS PLAYER Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAN THIS PLAYER   BAN THIS PLAYER I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2009, 11:52 pm

I'm going crazy cause I new he was hacking and I had Soul check his SS and they were clean so I did nothing about it. AHHHH!!!! Oh well he's caught.
Back to top Go down
OAS][sdymanski
Website / Server Maintenance
OAS][sdymanski

Number of posts : 433

BAN THIS PLAYER Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAN THIS PLAYER   BAN THIS PLAYER I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2009, 12:20 am

OAS][Bosco wrote:
I'm going crazy cause I new he was hacking and I had Soul check his SS and they were clean so I did nothing about it. AHHHH!!!! Oh well he's caught.

Hmmm, so if we don't have a proof of hacking anymore how is it going to work? I'm pretty sure only he is dumb enough to post it on youtube...
Back to top Go down
OAS][Mack
ACP Moderator
OAS][Mack

BAN THIS PLAYER Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAN THIS PLAYER   BAN THIS PLAYER I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2009, 12:22 am

he thaught he was smart cencering the Loggs. But we can read through them
Back to top Go down
http://www.oasclan.com
OAS][sdymanski
Website / Server Maintenance
OAS][sdymanski

Number of posts : 433

BAN THIS PLAYER Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAN THIS PLAYER   BAN THIS PLAYER I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2009, 12:27 am

OAS][1mack95 wrote:
he thaught he was smart cencering the Loggs. But we can read through them

Mack... I bet there are people using the same hacks and we don't have a proof. In this case we were LUCKY. His Videos have about 500 views, lets say 10 people who watched it will buy those hacks? How the hell are we supposed to prove they are using them?!
Back to top Go down
SiteFounder

Number of posts : 2087

BAN THIS PLAYER Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAN THIS PLAYER   BAN THIS PLAYER I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2009, 2:35 am

They will all get caught eventually.

This guy actually applied to our clan awhile back. =SD-UK=, Sil3Nt-Sniper, etc...

He is from the U.K. and has a frequently changing dynamic IP which makes it hard to catch him with background checks. He is also very active in the cheat/hack community. Soheil is the name he likes to use most of the time. We made the connection a day before you posted this but thank you anyway for sharing the information!!!

I am going to post with AON to get him on some of the PSA personal banlists. He creates new accounts all the time but that doesnt mean we will make it easy for him.
Back to top Go down
imess

Number of posts : 1316

BAN THIS PLAYER Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAN THIS PLAYER   BAN THIS PLAYER I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2009, 6:03 am

Someone should just send a DMCA or copyright violation notice to YouTube and they will pull it out in a blink!
Back to top Go down
OAS][Jimsmule

Number of posts : 18

BAN THIS PLAYER Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAN THIS PLAYER   BAN THIS PLAYER I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2009, 12:29 pm

Hey guys I knew he was sus. Good catch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BAN THIS PLAYER Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAN THIS PLAYER   BAN THIS PLAYER I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BAN THIS PLAYER
Page 1 of 1